Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:28:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you Accept Komodo ICO conversion vs Reject Komodo ICO conversion and fund new dev team?
Accept - 145 (68.7%)
Reject - 66 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 547 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCD is no more  (Read 1328438 times)
xtent

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:14:48 AM

Everybody, benthach is now on my ignore list
I strongly suggest you do the same and please do not quote him
thanks

James

You should go a step beyond and reach out to devs (privately) of coins you would even consider.  If their rabid cheerleaders come here talking shit with no facts, then their coin is no longer considered.
I think I came up with an effective method
What do you think about public humiliation?

James

so this is humiliation to call you a scammer in public, which you is a scammer.
now go create nonsense coins to joins your supernet scam

While he is creating shit, please brush up on your English, you sound like a retard.
Read your sentences again please, if you still feel they are correct, please let me know.

i bet you're still know what i write, as long i get my point to your dumb shit head is good for me

Ha ha ha, please keep going, this is hilarious.
You struck through dumb because I called out your English, and instead call me a shithead?

How about I correct your post?
I bet you still know what I write; as long as I get my point across to you shithead, it is all good for me.

Look at the changes I made: I not i, some other garbage you said made no sense, and honestly still doesn't.

Why would anyone ever take you serious?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 06:18:12 AM

thanks

James

You should go a step beyond and reach out to devs (privately) of coins you would even consider.  If their rabid cheerleaders come here talking shit with no facts, then their coin is no longer considered.

James

While he is creating shit, please brush up on your English, you sound like a retard.
Read your sentences again please, if you still feel they are correct, please let me know.

i bet you're still know what i write, as long i get my point to your dumb shit head is good for me

You struck through dumb because I called out your English, and instead call me a shithead?

I bet you still know what I write; as long as I get my point across to you shithead, it is all good for me.

Look at the changes I made: I not i, some other garbage you said made no sense, and honestly still doesn't.

you would because you answered to my shit. you dumb piece of shit have no logic and this is why you would fall into the scam.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
xtent

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:21:54 AM

Oh my god.The price is still up....What i have missed???

you miss out on a whale manipulating the market to make it look attractive , wait a week , it will  be down

when it got pump from 0.00500000 to 0.01200000 it fell back down to 0.0750000

the price is higher then darkcoin at it prime - untill you can spend your coin like bitcoin , it wont be any thing more then a lotto ticket

Cool story coming from a GameLeagueCoin guy.
xtent

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:24:11 AM

thanks

James

James

you would because you answered to my shit. you dumb piece of shit have no logic and this is why you would fall into the scam.

Please capitalize the beginning of your sentence and it is also fragmented.
Sure, I am the "dumb piece of shit have no logic", what the fuck did you just try to say.
I can't even be mad due to how stupid you sound while trying to insult me.
Please keep this going, we are now sitting here making a drinking game out of your horrible grammar.
Azeh (OP)

Activity: 441
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:25:51 AM

thanks

James

James

Alright, I started this thread with the intention of offering a FUD free environment where community members can discuss BTCD related topics in a civilized manner.  

I've also stated numerous times that posters should ask questions, stick to facts, and refrain from making inflammatory posts.

As creator of the thread, If any members do not adhere to the above, I'd ask any new visitors the community to roundly discard anything coming from such posters.

And to the BTCD community, I'd ask you to not get baited into pointless and inflammatory arguments.  Keep it classy Wink

A note to trolls and FUDsters: Your behavior is unwanted here and you're only harming your own reputation and your actions reflect poorly on the coin community or interests you invariably represent.
xiaosu

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:28:34 AM

BTCD is my best investment and BTCD give me a lesson that holders will win.Thanks for all community and JL777
xtent

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:28:52 AM

thanks

James

James

Alright, I started this thread with the intention of offering a FUD free environment where community members can discuss BTCD related topics in a civilized manner.  

I've also stated numerous times that posters should ask questions, stick to facts, and refrain from making inflammatory posts.

As creator of the thread, If any members do not adhere to the above, I'd ask any new visitors the community to roundly discard anything coming from such posters.

A note to trolls and FUDsters: Your behavior is unwanted here and you're only harming you're reputation and reflect poorly on the coin community or interests you invariably represent.

I have to say, I know I am contributing to the garbage in this thread.
When someone sounds like an idiot, I will call them out as one.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 06:29:40 AM

thanks

James

James

Sure, I am the "dumb piece of shit have no logic", what the fuck did you just try to say.
Please keep this going, we are now sitting here making a drinking game out of your horrible grammar.

sure. while you're sitting there making a drinking game out of my horrible grammar then i will sitting here talking about your scam bitcoindark with your hard earn money soon to be parted. alright, let's start..

xtent

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:32:50 AM

thanks

James

James

sure. while you're sitting there making a drinking game out of my horrible grammar then i will sitting here talking about your scam bitcoindark with your hard earn money soon to be parted. alright, let's start..

This is my last post to you, otherwise I will have had to many drinks due to your horrible grammar.
Sure is not a complete sentence, why the fuck is there a period after it?
No hard earned money lost, I am already playing with house money, kid.
Fuck off and find a new place to post, may I suggest 4chan?
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 06:35:30 AM

thanks

James

James

This is my last post to you, otherwise I will have had to many drinks due to your horrible grammar.
Sure is not a complete sentence, why the fuck is there a period after it?
No hard earned money lost, I am already playing with house money, kid.
Fuck off and find a new place to post, may I suggest 4chan?

i liked and want to stay here because bitcoindark is a scam. i am a scam coin buster... lol
i know this is your money that we're playing right now, house money for now and soon invest money to be parted too

McDoxy

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:33:00 AM

Is 0.014 the new floor?  Smiley
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:33:20 AM

xtent just ignore him and get on with it. There is no point replying to people like this.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 07:35:03 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 07:57:06 AM by benthach

Don't dump your coin.This is a good coin that can compete with BTCD.It's never too late to buy

Congrats you made my, Idiot of the Month list, and it is only a 6 days in to September.
While I hold this coin and think it will go higher, the level you are speaking of is beyond what this coin can do.

Why is that?

Are you serious?
While I hold a shitload of this coin, I do not see BTCD level in the future.
Yes it is still undervalued but let's be realistic, bitcoindark is about to change the way many coins currently work regardless of anon features.

BTCD has less than 1,200,000 coins. We're at over 20 million here, so yeah...we won't be seeing those prices anytime soon.

BTCD's price at the moment is a pump. IMO, I think it's like Cloak...just smoke and mirrors. At the end of the day, all of those ideas sound really good...but they won't come to be.

XST has a good chance of being used in markets, which will give it more than just speculative value. I've yet to see a more professional...down to earth...goal driven team...then what I see here.

I'm not hating on BTCD, and wish it well, but we'll talk about how awesome it is after everything is implemented.

it is true

suchnekky

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:37:08 AM

Benthach stahp this.  Proof or it diddnt happen.

Will there be interest on my btcd &superipo with bter?

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
Azeh (OP)

Activity: 441
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:39:49 AM

xtent just ignore him and get on with it. There is no point replying to people like this.

Agreed.

**Repost from before

And to the BTCD community, I'd ask you to not get baited into pointless and inflammatory arguments.  Keep it classy  Wink

A note to trolls and FUDsters: Your behavior is unwanted here and you're only harming your own reputation and your actions reflect poorly on the coin community or interests you invariably represent.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:40:57 AM

Is 0.014 the new floor?  Smiley

Depends on the whales. There isn't significant buy support till 0.0125 so could easily get hammered down.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

xtent

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:51:28 AM

I did, I said it was my last post about the situation and it was.
Well at least here, I like to keep this place civilized but no promises when he goes into any other threads.  Cool
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 07:56:34 AM

Well at least here, I like to keep this place civilized but no promises when he goes into any other threads.  Cool

there is no reason to go to other thread when we're talking about bitcoindark scam.

jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 07:57:50 AM

as long as it is a thread I dont go to, feel free to exercise your free speech Smiley

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 07:59:32 AM

as long as it is a thread I dont go to, feel free to exercise your free speech Smiley

24/7 pump scammer is here. yay!

Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 547 »
  Print  

Jump to: