Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:05:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you Accept Komodo ICO conversion vs Reject Komodo ICO conversion and fund new dev team?
Accept - 145 (68.7%)
Reject - 66 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 547 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCD is no more  (Read 1328438 times)
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:18:42 PM

Who else is still all-in on BitcoinDark?  Diversification is for pussies!

If teleport will be able to move BTC from one address to another address without any trace in the blockchain.....

BitcoinDark will be the biggest crypto since Bitcoin.

I don't see how you could transfer BTC between addresses without leaving a trace in the blockchain though.......is it really possible?

there will be the cloning event on the blockchain
the key to understand is that your tx is only one out of all the clonings during the clonesmear time window
this time window is variable per user (even per tx)
so once there are enough tx happening, you can even broadcast that you just teleported X amount (I suggest you not do this!) but even if the attacker knows you did, which tx was yours?

that is the problem for the attacker. If there are 100's of clonings, any of them could be yours. Now what if you are sending an aged telepod you kept around for a month? What if there were some trusted teleports? Who controls that address, when did it change hands?

All these are questions that only the parties directly involved will know for sure. For everybody else it is a statistical issue. So after a telepod is changing hands a few times, it quickly becomes possible that anybody could be controlling it at any given time.

This is much the way cash works. Where is that dollar bill? Who controls it? What if it is a dollar bill from last year?

James

Dayum Shocked.  If BitcoinDark achieves all its ambitious goals, all my financial problems will be solved.

You the man, James.  Stay hungry and keep up the innovative work.  You're on track to be one of the first crypto-billionaires.
Do you know what they call a person who helps a lot of people become millionaires?

JAMES?    Grin

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 11:54:47 PM

Do you know what they call a person who helps a lot of people become millionaires?

JAMES?    Grin
ha ha

I remember from your history books, one of the early billionaires said the best way to become a billionaire was to help others become millionaires. This was when a billion dollars was much, much harder to achieve

Ever since I am not worrying about the money, it is coming in, even when I am giving it away. Very strange that for the money dominated culture that it is the absolute wrong thing to worry about

So, I am just thinking of how to make the best things for the users as this is the source of all the value creation. Since I cant possibly do more than a dozen things at once, and there are hundreds of things to do, I always look to find somebody to reduce my burden. Best they are working so hard for the one project and I just offer the advices.

Now many people are seeing this is giving them a good advantage due to the power of SuperNET, so in 6 months, after I am done with my current projects I think I can just do nothing and be giving advices to help the others for making the nice money.

So, do not think of the money, think of the value you make. The money will be there if you have made the value, if not, then it wont be there. Also, money is making many people crazy. It adds stress, emotions big, etc. Hard to make best decisions when in that state. Maybe this is one reason it is so effective to think of the value, there is no crazy stress that the value is being in a buy/sell panic on the exchanges Smiley

Already I am seeing people realize there is no point in making something with no value. The crazy money made it so that even things with no value achieved a price and this it attracts the people who like to make money without the hard working.

These days are over. Now it requires making original idea that users want and hard work. So, I fear that the cloners and pump and dumper are hating me as much as the trolls. This I lose no sleep over. In the end it is not sustainable to be cheating people of money with "air" and this cycle had stopped the growing of crypto!

When the crypto is 10x bigger, then the peoples who are hating me now will thank me as there is always need for people who are able to do the marketing/advertisings. They will make far more using their skills to promote things with value.

This is why I was sent back in time, to show people the bright future that crypto has and the need for

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
visual111

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:24:51 AM

This is why I was sent back in time, to show people the bright future that crypto has and the need for

James

i talked to a woman who said einstein was from the future, whatever the future "really is"

how do you break free from the delusion of time? i sense your mind is on a higher level, "your" mind being an expression of the "collective" mind

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 01:05:47 AM

James

i talked to a woman who said einstein was from the future, whatever the future "really is"

how do you break free from the delusion of time? i sense your mind is on a higher level, "your" mind being an expression of the "collective" mind
if you are serious
study osho

visual111

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:13:36 AM

James

if you are serious
study osho

any one specifically..? I have 4 or 5 of his books. i just read "intuition", which is actually what kept me from selling a chunk of your work i have invested in. started buying into other people's opinions of you rather than trusting my gut..

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 01:15:22 AM

James

if you are serious
study osho

any one specifically..? I have 4 or 5 of his books. just read "intuition", which is actually what kept me from selling a chunk of your work i have invested in
all his books are the same book

They are different lessons of the same thing

to understand the universe, look within

open yourself to what is actually there

observe
understand
act

visual111

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:22:45 AM

James

if you are serious
study osho

any one specifically..? I have 4 or 5 of his books. just read "intuition", which is actually what kept me from selling a chunk of your work i have invested in

observe
understand
act

hm..still working on understanding. observe, understand, act. i like that

thank you for the advice

INTRODUCING WAVES

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 01:48:51 AM

James

if you are serious
study osho

observe
understand
act

hm..still working on understanding. observe, understand, act. i like that

thank you for the advice
you are welcome, this is reminding me of important things!

they say it only takes about 25 years for the understanding Smiley

I was impatient, so I use a more practical approach and repeat:

observe
partially understand
act
learn from any mistakes

Repeat this many times and from the outside it looks like "observe, understand, act" without the mistakes and partial part Smiley

Also make sure to try everything!

Very important. Without this, you are not able to observe. Hearing or reading about something is not the experience. Without the experience, the wisdom is only illusion.

James

visual111

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:56:24 AM

you are welcome, this is reminding me of important things!

they say it only takes about 25 years for the understanding Smiley

I was impatient, so I use a more practical approach and repeat:

observe
partially understand
act
learn from any mistakes

Repeat this many times and from the outside it looks like "observe, understand, act" without the mistakes and partial part Smiley

Also make sure to try everything!

Very important. Without this, you are not able to observe. Hearing or reading about something is not the experience. Without the experience, the wisdom is only illusion.

James

haha, yeah that's an easier approach...much more painful though! that's ok, the depth of pain is equal to the height of love

INTRODUCING WAVES

paradigmflux

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

small fry

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 02:01:17 AM

James, you never cease to stop amazing me.
I have a feeling that you are wise far beyond your years.

---
NXT Multipool! Mine Scrypt, SHA, Keccak or X11 for NXT! http://hashrate.org
http://hashrate.org/getting_started for port info!
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 02:12:41 AM

at the center all problems are the same

I just learned to find the center and solve some simple problem

it is possible for anybody to learn

most people are spending their years solving the wrong problem

also never agree to do any GUI!

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 02:20:50 AM

The latest shift for the BitcoinDark multipool paid out over 55 BTCD.

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
longzai1988

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:17:01 AM

I guess i should not do any GUI

p/s : Wait I know nothing else beside GUI Embarrassed

sweet & happy cryptocurrency , cheers Smiley
NXT : NXT-HSBE-8PWL-CUCD-BHUD6
BTCD : RTaMoRXsA7uCv869dX1TfCZmHw4ExbMVmQ
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 04:05:37 AM

I guess i should not do any GUI

p/s : Wait I know nothing else beside GUI Embarrassed
Smiley

If your strength is GUI, then your center will be within the GUI
please more GUI from you!

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 06:40:38 AM

Making slow progress on the debug. The msg stuff is almost working but found a few small things for BTCDdev to fix. Once the messages are being passed through to my code, then the debugging will go much faster as it will be my code on one server talking to my code on another server.

The funding is running smoothly and if it werent for the 100+ PMs per day, things would be like before. At least it only takes about 6hrs per day to catch up. The first days of funding, it was more like 16hrs to catchup, so I was never really caught up.

I apologize for the delay, but it will be worth it as the userbase can now grow to being much larger than before

James

clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:07:56 AM

how do i put in an order for one of the btcd anon cards? if orders havnt started yet, any idea when they will?

No orders yet, the details are still being worked out.  If you follow this thread, you'll know when they're ready to order Smiley

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
jeezy
Legendary

Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:00:46 PM

how do i put in an order for one of the btcd anon cards? if orders havnt started yet, any idea when they will?

No orders yet, the details are still being worked out.  If you follow this thread, you'll know when they're ready to order Smiley
following intently! Grin

Yeah, me too. If this really works as intended it could be an aweomse fiat bridge.
Aptidude

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:20:00 PM

No orders yet, the details are still being worked out.  If you follow this thread, you'll know when they're ready to order Smiley
following intently! Grin

Yeah, me too. If this really works as intended it could be an aweomse fiat bridge.

I'm interested to see if these anon cards work in the US.  Federal law currently requires verification of social security number for purchasing reloadable prepaid debit cards.  As a result, the best anon card I know of right now in the US is to buy a non-reloadable $500 visa gift card with cash.

Requiring identity verification to put our own hard-earned cash onto a reloadable card is obviously an absurd violation of our right to privacy.......Oh well, that's just the way it goes in the land of hypocrisy I guess.
cloudboy

Activity: 690
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:25:24 PM

No orders yet, the details are still being worked out.  If you follow this thread, you'll know when they're ready to order Smiley
following intently! Grin

I'm interested to see if these anon cards work in the US.  Federal law currently requires verification of social security number for purchasing reloadable prepaid debit cards.  As a result, the best anon card I know of right now in the US is to buy a non-reloadable $500 visa gift card with cash.

Requiring identity verification to put our own hard-earned cash onto a reloadable card is obviously an absurd violation of our right to privacy.......Oh well, that's just the way it goes in the land of hypocrisy I guess.

The company providing the cards are located in Eastern Europe. I'm not sure, but I assume that some other countries besides the US can legally purchase these cards.

I guess we will have to see how it works out.
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:31:46 PM

Anyone buying BTCD at current prices?
Just interested in what some folks are thinking in general.
I have no idea where the price will go.
Pages: « 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 547 »
  Print  

Jump to: