Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:52:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227117 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Coinasaur

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:40:06 PM

Considering the DNS Panel on GES' site isnt very secure, I was able to all but verify myself as the owner of the domain and was a click away from creating my own but since I do not wish to start a shitstorm and be accused of hacking, which it was not. I went through the comapny's domain host, so no crime was commited.
Point is, in less than 10 minutes I could have had my very own @gescommodities account..

So thanks for calling a potential investor a troll while doing very little to actually prove your legitimacy.
Amazing way to do business

I'm going to straight out call you a troll.  Contact information has been provided to you, and you won't use it.

Therefore I can only conclude that you're not the least bit sincere in your inquiries.

Which means....troll.

they have been contacted. I wanted to get some questions answered that my group brought up before I went ahead with the email, but since the only people on here don't seem to have any legitimate proof that I am actually contacting GES then I am waiting for a response from them to see if whoever is in charge of the company email can provide any proof.
Coinasaur

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:42:18 PM

I'm afraid I have to second what Bitcycle just said. If you really wanted to order urea you would just do it. Obviously that's not the case.
you want me to put up 18k of my personal + another 200k of my investment group's money based on some guys word on an internet forum?!?!

I'll wait and see what response we get from the email. I am trying to set up a conference call with GES and my investment group.

I will keep everyone informed as to what happens
davisgreen (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:46:30 PM

U mean your investment group from the voot forum!

I also got plenty voot as well- do i count as your investment group!!!

I just checked your post history and you were trolling on uro thread back on 17th july .

Any ways- best of luck with your urea order

Enjoy

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
buneko

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:46:58 PM

Since you're claim to be legit a investor, I'm going to help you setting the deal.
Seems that the main problem is trust, so I think there is a way to solve this problem:
An air ticket from JFK airport to HK airport costs around 2K USD. The hotel cost is around 150USD/night, but let's have a blast and go for a fancy one with 300USD/night (Conrad Hong Kong) so, for one week, so you get plenty of rest, it's 2.1k USD. Now, let's add some costs for gourmet food, transport and gifts, let's say, 6k USD.

So, here you go, you can have a nice time on Hong Kong AND the chance to close a 3.75 million USD (with a profit of around 3 million USD, when removing shipping costs, travel costs, storage and so on)

Worst case scenario you have a nice 1 week getaway.
Any serious investor would have that kind of money, as shipping costs itself would be around 100k. 10k is nothing and if you have any problem, you can always cut the luxuries, that would make the travel roughly 4k.

Btw, you can schedule a meeting with GES HK using their e-mail.
Have a nice trip!
Coinasaur

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:52:20 PM

I just checked your post history and you were trolling on uro thread back on 17th july .

Enjoy

Actually I'm talking about the money I made from Cloak, VRC and the legendary BC pump. I am up about 120k right now. Which is why I became a part of a local investment group. Do you think I would keep it in BTC when I can use a team of real investors to increase my revenue instead of trusting it to the crypto markets? Sure Im in voot. What does that have to do with anything? And I posted questions in UROs forum and was ridiculed wo of course I would have said it was a scam back then. You guys still cannot provide me any real proof of your legitimacy other than one email address?
That is whats really funny about this whole thing.
You guys claim all these major corporationsare involved, including the Indian Government, but you cant even give me a phone number that works?
Coinasaur

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:55:03 PM

Since you're claim to be legit a investor, I'm going to help you setting the deal.
Seems that the main problem is trust, so I think there is a way to solve this problem:
An air ticket from JFK airport to HK airport costs around 2K USD. The hotel cost is around 150USD/night, but let's have a blast and go for a fancy one with 300USD/night (Conrad Hong Kong) so, for one week, so you get plenty of rest, it's 2.1k USD. Now, let's add some costs for gourmet food, transport and gifts, let's say, 6k USD.

So, here you go, you can have a nice time on Hong Kong AND the chance to close a 3.75 million USD (with a profit of around 3 million USD, when removing shipping costs, travel costs, storage and so on)

Any serious investor would have that kind of money, as shipping costs itself would be around 100k. 10k is nothing and if you have any problem, you can always cut the luxuries, that would make the travel roughly 4k.

Have a nice trip!

Why would I fly to China before even verifying that they are indeed who they say they are? Only a foolish investor would do anything you just suggested sight unseen...
Im trying to do some research. If they satisfy my requirements to do business, myself or one of my group's reps will be on the first plane out. Until then I'm trying to be optimistic but this forum makes it pretty tough to stay that way
wasobot

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:57:44 PM

Enjoy

Actually I'm talking about the money I made from Cloak, VRC and the legendary BC pump. I am up about 120k right now. Which is why I became a part of a local investment group. Do you think I would keep it in BTC when I can use a team of real investors to increase my revenue instead of trusting it to the crypto markets? Sure Im in voot. What does that have to do with anything? And I posted questions in UROs forum and was ridiculed wo of course I would have said it was a scam back then. You guys still cannot provide me any real proof of your legitimacy other than one email address?
That is whats really funny about this whole thing.
You guys claim all these major corporations including the Indian Government, but you cant even give me a phone number that works?

Dude, do like all of us who are purchasing, send an email and you will get a sales person.

thats all.
Coinasaur

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:59:05 PM

This forum is already turning me away from wanting to proceed, but I will see what GES says. Until then I am done with you kids. I will post their response if I actually get one but I have a feeling the email account just leads to bohan or someone, not GES.

Prove me wrong, please
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:00:02 AM

Have a nice trip!

Why would I fly to China before even verifying that they are indeed who they say they are? Only a foolish investor would do anything you just suggested sight unseen...
Im trying to do some research. If they satisfy my requirements to do business, myself or one of my group's reps will be on the first plane out. Until then I'm trying to be optimistic but this forum makes it pretty tough to stay that way

All you had to do to get in contact with people who can provide all the assurances you need was to use the email address provided to you.  That establishes contact and you can move on from there with phone calls, skype, visits, whatever makes you happy.  However, step one is the email.  

Instead you've written a dozen posts of complaints.

An actual businessman would have zero problems whatsoever with this process, as it's one used a billion times a day or so to conduct actual business.
Coinasaur

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:03:18 AM

Well - i wont have much to add besides that

Its like you telling me that you call your bank's contact number to get some issues sorted. And once your call is answered- its some random call center in India or somewhere and you give all your details to them- How can you be sure that the number you just called is really and actually your banks customer service number!!!

Edit- I didn't call you a troll- i referenced to others who have harassed them with prank calls and numerous of them I guess.

so youre telling me that because of a few prank calls, a multi-million dollar organization pulled their phone number off their website? Forgoing the potential new business they could generate by doing so? Sounds like a bullshit excuse to keep people on the line.

No business would actually do what you have suggested took place
buneko

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:06:20 AM

I'm sorry, I had understood that you have done your own research before buying 12500 URO. Now, that is as smart as buying 1000 PRO after the dev post on the thread.
Anyhow, you can check on CICRIS online documentation that the owner of GES is Nilesh Nair, you can also check on youtube URO channel that Nilesh Nair himself is talking about URO.
So, there you go, the ones claiming to accept URO (the company owner, certified by a gov agency without any conflict of interest whatsoever) are the ones saying that they do accept URO personally on a video! It's better than a phone call, as you can actually see who is talking (Technology, fuck yeah!)
Now you can wait for their answer, schedule a meeting and buy your tickets.

Hope it helped you and your investors group.
Let us know of your progress.
Penn.3D

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:07:38 AM

How about this, let's all drop it until Coinasaur either hears back and proceeds with the order or doesn't hear back and doesn't proceed. Sound good?

This back and forth name calling is pointless. Let's assume we are ALL on the same team (including Coinasaur) in that we ALL want to see URO succeed.

I know I speak for everyone when I say that if you are sincere (and I am assuming you are) then I am 100% behind you Coinasaur. Please keep us posted and like I said, in the meantime let's all please give Coinasaur  the benefit of the doubt and just drop it. No more name calling, no more anything....just drop it until Coinasaur updates us.

Thanks! Smiley
davisgreen (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:18:25 AM

Well to my understanding you need an impoters licence to import urea.
I suggest coinasaur please get a licence first with your 120k stash or arrange for an importer to join you, before you email ny1 about your interest in importing urea. Otherwise I am afraid no one will take you seriously.

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
Coinasaur

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:28:10 AM

Well to my understanding you need an impoters licence to import urea.
I suggest coinasaur please get a licence first with your 120k stash or arrange for an importer to join you, before you email ny1 about your interest in importing urea. Otherwise I am afraid no one will take you seriously.

I live in an area that grows a large majority of the United States' citrus. This is our primary reason for interest in urea. My group works with logistic companies with NAFTA certifications and while I, personally do not have an importer's license, it was something I was well aware of when I brought it before the committee at our meeting. We already have a company in the Port of Brownsville that handles importing for us.

While I will not provide information about my investment group here on the forums, it was given in the email I sent with contact information and documentation to prove we are who we say we are. So if they really want to do business it shouldn't take long to hear back...

We will see
Penn.3D

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:32:06 AM

I live in an area that grows a large majority of the United States' citrus. This is our primary reason for interest in urea. My group works with logistic companies with NAFTA certifications and while I, personally do not have an importer's license, it was something I was well aware of when I brought it before the committee at our meeting. We already have a company in the Port of Brownsville that handles importing for us.

While I will not provide information about my investment group here on the forums, it was given in the email I sent with contact information and documentation to prove we are who we say we are. So if they really want to do business it shouldn't take long to hear back...

We will see

Fantastic! Keep us posted Coinasaur! Smiley
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:43:27 AM

We will see

Fantastic! Keep us posted Coinasaur! Smiley

URO going to rocket soon - coinasaur will not let us down.  hold on everyone.
whymine

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:22:38 AM

How about this, let's all drop it until Coinasaur either hears back and proceeds with the order or doesn't hear back and doesn't proceed. Sound good?

This back and forth name calling is pointless. Let's assume we are ALL on the same team (including Coinasaur) in that we ALL want to see URO succeed.

I know I speak for everyone when I say that if you are sincere (and I am assuming you are) then I am 100% behind you Coinasaur. Please keep us posted and like I said, in the meantime let's all please give Coinasaur  the benefit of the doubt and just drop it. No more name calling, no more anything....just drop it until Coinasaur updates us.

Thanks! Smiley

+10 !!!
Coinasaur

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:17:30 AM

Well here you go. heres what was sent to me from GES :

Thankyou for the email.  Our office/s is located in Hong Kong, at this stage we are using a serviced office to deal Urocoin in Central, Hong Kong.  We also have 2 other office in Hong Kong.  The main reason we are not publishing our phone numbers online is due to alarming numbers of "annoying" phone calls received on daily bases.

Please understand that investments in to Urocoin should be based on your own confidence.

Follow the latest news and development on URO : https://twitter.com/GESystemsgroup   |      www.gescommodity.com
Yours Sincerely,      
Clifton Tang
Sales and Support
Green Earth Systems  Ltd, Hong Kong

So once again, not very inspiring... I asked for contact information and they gave me the email address I already have. A company brokering a deal that would eventually net them a huge gain would put me in touch with someone right away, not tell me that my investment should be "based on confidence."

This tells us nothing, not even proper English in the reply. Why would a multi-million dollar entity pull its contact info because of a few "annoying" calls?
Because it's Bullshit

I replied once again asking for them to put me in touch with somebody other than a sales associate. I bet I get another generic reply.

I will keep you posted
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:22:46 AM

Thankyou for the email.  Our office/s is located in Hong Kong, at this stage we are using a serviced office to deal Urocoin in Central, Hong Kong.  We also have 2 other office in Hong Kong.  The main reason we are not publishing our phone numbers online is due to alarming numbers of "annoying" phone calls received on daily bases.

Please understand that investments in to Urocoin should be based on your own confidence.

Follow the latest news and development on URO : https://twitter.com/GESystemsgroup   |      www.gescommodity.com
Yours Sincerely,      
Clifton Tang
Sales and Support

So once again, not very inspiring... I asked for contact information and they gave me the email address I already have. A company brokering a deal that would eventually net them a huge gain would put me in touch with someone right away, not tell me that my investment should be "based on confidence."

This tells us nothing, not even proper English in the reply. Why would a multi-million dollar entity pull its contact info because of a few "annoying" calls?
Because it's Bullshit

I replied once again asking for them to put me in touch with somebody other than a sales associate. I bet I get another generic reply.

I will keep you posted

I notice you didn't include the email you sent them, but based on the response you must have asked why they don't publish a phone number.  Did you even mention you're looking to make a deal for urea?  It doesn't look like it.

Here's an idea- stop theorizing about how you think they should do business and complete the deal you claim you want to do.

Why would you let something like what you deem to be improper English keep you from making a ton of money?

See how that argument turns right around on you?

Coinasaur

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:34:24 AM

Yours Sincerely,      
Clifton Tang
Sales and Support

Because it's Bullshit

I will keep you posted

I notice you didn't include the email you sent them, but based on the response you must have asked why they don't publish a phone number.  Did you even mention you're looking to make a deal for urea?  It doesn't look like it.

Here's an idea- stop theorizing about how you think they should do business and complete the deal you claim you want to do.

Why would you let something like what you deem to be improper English keep you from making a ton of money?

See how that argument turns right around on you?

you should know the facts before you assume that I did not mention that I represent a large group interested in investing in cryptocurrecny. I stated earlier that I would not be releasing that information because I am speaking for a committee of about 10 people and they do not wish the name of our group to be publicly published here until something is finalized. However...

since you guys will probably try to pick me apart and defend this coin blindly I will go ahead and show you the edited bulk of the message, which was over 2 pages long

I recently came across a topic on a forum that deals with cryptocurrency and found your project to be quite intriguing. I am involved with a group interested in investing some capitol into cryptocurrencies and think that a currency backed by a commodity would be a very wise investment.  I brought it up with my investment group at our weekly meeting on (edited) and we came to a unanimous decision to contact you for further details. I have reviewed the contract that was provided to me and given copies to my legal department to review and they came back immediately with a question about the contract.
    It seems that there are no company contacts for any of the alleged suppliers of the UREA. Before my group plans of investing this kind of capitol I would like to have my lawyers confirm some things. Do you have any contact information for your company other than an email address. That is a huge red flag for the legal dept. here as there would be no recourse for action if the deal fell through.
    Also, it has been brought to my attention that there is no verification process for the shipment other than a document which is backed by companies that I have been unable to trace to a source. The phone number you have on your website led to a man who would not tell me where he was located and had no idea what Urocoin even was.
    I would like some more information about your company and some contact information to set up a conference call with my group to clear up any legal issues before we proceed.

I go on to list our credentials, contact information, website, board of trustees, etc...

Asked them to put me in touch with someone who can help us broker a deal and they replied by giving me the email address I already have and saying my investment should be "based on confidence"

They really aren't giving me any reason to feel confident about anything I have been lead to believe about this deal or this company.

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: