Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:13:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227118 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:39:00 AM

Well here you go. heres what was sent to me from GES :

Thankyou for the email.  Our office/s is located in Hong Kong, at this stage we are using a serviced office to deal Urocoin in Central, Hong Kong.  We also have 2 other office in Hong Kong.  The main reason we are not publishing our phone numbers online is due to alarming numbers of "annoying" phone calls received on daily bases.

Please understand that investments in to Urocoin should be based on your own confidence.

Follow the latest news and development on URO : https://twitter.com/GESystemsgroup   |      www.gescommodity.com
Yours Sincerely,      
Clifton Tang
Sales and Support
Green Earth Systems  Ltd, Hong Kong

So once again, not very inspiring... I asked for contact information and they gave me the email address I already have. A company brokering a deal that would eventually net them a huge gain would put me in touch with someone right away, not tell me that my investment should be "based on confidence."

This tells us nothing, not even proper English in the reply. Why would a multi-million dollar entity pull its contact info because of a few "annoying" calls?
Because it's Bullshit

I replied once again asking for them to put me in touch with somebody other than a sales associate. I bet I get another generic reply.

I will keep you posted

I notice you didn't include the email you sent them, but based on the response you must have asked why they don't publish a phone number.  Did you even mention you're looking to make a deal for urea?  It doesn't look like it.

Here's an idea- stop theorizing about how you think they should do business and complete the deal you claim you want to do.

Why would you let something like what you deem to be improper English keep you from making a ton of money?

See how that argument turns right around on you?

you should know the facts before you assume that I did not mention that I represent a large group interested in investing in cryptocurrecny. I stated earlier that I would not be releasing that information because I am speaking for a committee of about 10 people and they do not wish the name of our group to be publicly published here until something is finalized. However...

since you guys will probably try to pick me apart and defend this coin blindly I will go ahead and show you the edited bulk of the message, which was over 2 pages long

I recently came across a topic on a forum that deals with cryptocurrency and found your project to be quite intriguing. I am involved with a group interested in investing some capitol into cryptocurrencies and think that a currency backed by a commodity would be a very wise investment.  I brought it up with my investment group at our weekly meeting on (edited) and we came to a unanimous decision to contact you for further details. I have reviewed the contract that was provided to me and given copies to my legal department to review and they came back immediately with a question about the contract.
    It seems that there are no company contacts for any of the alleged suppliers of the UREA. Before my group plans of investing this kind of capitol I would like to have my lawyers confirm some things. Do you have any contact information for your company other than an email address. That is a huge red flag for the legal dept. here as there would be no recourse for action if the deal fell through.
    Also, it has been brought to my attention that there is no verification process for the shipment other than a document which is backed by companies that I have been unable to trace to a source. The phone number you have on your website led to a man who would not tell me where he was located and had no idea what Urocoin even was.
    I would like some more information about your company and some contact information to set up a conference call with my group to clear up any legal issues before we proceed.

Are you looking to invest in urocoin itself, or looking to make a purchase with urocoin for urea?

Coinasaur

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:43:40 AM

Thankyou for the email.  Our office/s is located in Hong Kong, at this stage we are using a serviced office to deal Urocoin in Central, Hong Kong.  We also have 2 other office in Hong Kong.  The main reason we are not publishing our phone numbers online is due to alarming numbers of "annoying" phone calls received on daily bases.

Please understand that investments in to Urocoin should be based on your own confidence.

Follow the latest news and development on URO : https://twitter.com/GESystemsgroup   |      www.gescommodity.com
Yours Sincerely,      
Clifton Tang
Sales and Support

So once again, not very inspiring... I asked for contact information and they gave me the email address I already have. A company brokering a deal that would eventually net them a huge gain would put me in touch with someone right away, not tell me that my investment should be "based on confidence."

This tells us nothing, not even proper English in the reply. Why would a multi-million dollar entity pull its contact info because of a few "annoying" calls?
Because it's Bullshit

I replied once again asking for them to put me in touch with somebody other than a sales associate. I bet I get another generic reply.

I will keep you posted

I notice you didn't include the email you sent them, but based on the response you must have asked why they don't publish a phone number.  Did you even mention you're looking to make a deal for urea?  It doesn't look like it.

Here's an idea- stop theorizing about how you think they should do business and complete the deal you claim you want to do.

Why would you let something like what you deem to be improper English keep you from making a ton of money?

you should know the facts before you assume that I did not mention that I represent a large group interested in investing in cryptocurrecny. I stated earlier that I would not be releasing that information because I am speaking for a committee of about 10 people and they do not wish the name of our group to be publicly published here until something is finalized. However...

since you guys will probably try to pick me apart and defend this coin blindly I will go ahead and show you the edited bulk of the message, which was over 2 pages long

I recently came across a topic on a forum that deals with cryptocurrency and found your project to be quite intriguing. I am involved with a group interested in investing some capitol into cryptocurrencies and think that a currency backed by a commodity would be a very wise investment.  I brought it up with my investment group at our weekly meeting on (edited) and we came to a unanimous decision to contact you for further details. I have reviewed the contract that was provided to me and given copies to my legal department to review and they came back immediately with a question about the contract.
    It seems that there are no company contacts for any of the alleged suppliers of the UREA. Before my group plans of investing this kind of capitol I would like to have my lawyers confirm some things. Do you have any contact information for your company other than an email address. That is a huge red flag for the legal dept. here as there would be no recourse for action if the deal fell through.
    Also, it has been brought to my attention that there is no verification process for the shipment other than a document which is backed by companies that I have been unable to trace to a source. The phone number you have on your website led to a man who would not tell me where he was located and had no idea what Urocoin even was.
    I would like some more information about your company and some contact information to set up a conference call with my group to clear up any legal issues before we proceed.

Are you looking to invest in urocoin itself, or looking to make a purchase with urocoin for urea?

Both. I will not, however purchase 12500 URO without getting confirmation from the entities involved, with documented proof (from them, not some guys on a crypto forum) that they are indeed who they claim to be. Since I am unable to trace most of the urea suppliers or people listed as being in charge of the Urea or anyone for that matter, you should understand my reluctance.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:44:10 AM

I recently came across a topic on a forum that deals with cryptocurrency and found your project to be quite intriguing. I am involved with a group interested in investing some capitol into cryptocurrencies and think that a currency backed by a commodity would be a very wise investment.  I brought it up with my investment group at our weekly meeting on (edited) and we came to a unanimous decision to contact you for further details. I have reviewed the contract that was provided to me and given copies to my legal department to review and they came back immediately with a question about the contract.

So your initial contact with this company who could set you up in a deal that nets you a great deal of money is confrontational and similar to many trolls here on the forum.

And you're surprised they don't react with enthusiasm.  

You are indeed quite the businessman. Do you always start talking about deals with this approach?

Side note- You have little room to criticize their English skills.
hobopete

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:45:27 AM

I've done my own research, and uncovered some interesting interconnections. I won't publicize the results, but I will state this publicly-
 The urea shipments are legitimate and will be received. The supply chain is well established.
 I highly doubt that GES will sell urea to the community-at-large for the current price of urocoin, they will wait until the shipments arrive and uro is pegged to market value. There are several companies involved here which appear to have been created as public faces, but the proof will be in the urea, and the urea is real. Take it for what it's worth.
 If all it needs for this coin to succeed is for the fertilizer to flow, it's a winner.
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:45:44 AM

Shut up Bitcycle.

Coinasaur

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:46:16 AM

Do you always start talking about deals with this approach?

I do when our lawyers advised us that this information is suspect...

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:46:55 AM

I mean I can buy a.gov email address but that doesnt prove I work for the government

No you can't, you have to submit a letter of authorization to the United States GSA to register a .gov domain and unless you work for the government itself, good luck.  Why are we entertaining this troll? You can't "buy" an email address belonging to someone else's registered domain either.
Bitcycle

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:47:10 AM

Shut up Bitcycle.

Nope.  Coinasaur is not acting in good faith, and I will respond to him accordingly.

Bitcycle

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:48:02 AM

Do you always start talking about deals with this approach?

I do when our lawyers advised us that this information is suspect...

LOL

'K, dude.
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:49:37 AM

Yours Sincerely,      
Clifton Tang
Sales and Support

Because it's Bullshit

I will keep you posted

I notice you didn't include the email you sent them, but based on the response you must have asked why they don't publish a phone number.  Did you even mention you're looking to make a deal for urea?  It doesn't look like it.

Both. I will not, however purchase 12500 URO without getting confirmation from the entities involved, with documented proof (from them, not some guys on a crypto forum) that they are indeed who they claim to be. Since I am unable to trace most of the urea suppliers or people listed as being in charge of the Urea or anyone for that matter, you should understand my reluctance.

I understand your concerns and they are legit. There are some things you can do like contact RIVAA and ask them about their dealings with GES and who you can contact directly since they have already signed a deal. Keep in mind you're dealing with an eastern way of doing business. The culture of business is very different there and they won't proceed as you'd expect them too if you're only used to dealing with the western business model.

corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:51:57 AM

Shut up Bitcycle.

Nope.  Coinasaur is not acting in good faith, and I will respond to him accordingly.

Well I will agree, first Coinasaur asks about buying fertilizer directly and then changes the subject about wanting to invest in urocoin so that's a bit suspect. Don't shut up Bitcycle but use a little more diplomacy maybe? Smiley

Coinasaur

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:58:55 AM

Yours Sincerely,      
Clifton Tang
Sales and Support

Because it's Bullshit

I will keep you posted

I understand your concerns and they are legit. There are some things you can do like contact RIVAA and ask them about their dealings with GES and who you can contact directly since they have already signed a deal. Keep in mind you're dealing with an eastern way of doing business. The culture of business is very different there and they won't proceed as you'd expect them too if you're only used to dealing with the western business model.

Thats what brought me here, I have been asking to get some contact information for all of these entities as the phone numbers on their websites do not reach the correct dept. or whatever...  Nobody here can seem to tell me how to contact anyone other than some random GES email address. which gave me a very auto-generated type of response.

And to the guy who said I can't get a .gov email address. I never said it was legal, but they ARE for sale...  I also proved a few posts up that it is a piece of cake if you know about domain registry to get a GES email address...

I contacted GES again, but if anyone can put me in touch with RIVAA, NIER, Indian Potash or anyone else involved would be a great help
Coinasaur

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:00:02 AM

Shut up Bitcycle.

Well I will agree, first Coinasaur asks about buying fertilizer directly and then changes the subject about wanting to invest in urocoin so that's a bit suspect. Don't shut up Bitcycle but use a little more diplomacy maybe? Smiley

No, I asked about how I would go about getting the fertilizer once I was to purchase the Uro. I have not changed any subject, you guys are the ones doing that. All I'm asking is that the GES rep who contacted me give me a way to verify that what I have been told was true. Their reply was that I should "invest in good faith" which is not reassuring at all...

But since you guys like to attack people asking legitimate questions you are making me stray off course with your attempts to shift the topic away from the real questions I am asking.

Edit: Its 10pm here. Time for bed. I will update in the morning if GES replies with something other than a generic auto response this time...
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:07:23 AM

And to the guy who said I can't get a .gov email address. I never said it was legal, but they ARE for sale...  

No they are not, this is the ONLY place to get a .gov domain.

www.dotgov.gov
Bitcycle

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:07:57 AM

Edit: Its 10pm here. Time for bed. I will update in the morning if GES replies with something other than a generic auto response this time...

You didn't get a generic auto-response, you're merely intentionally mischaracterizing it as such.  They responded to the questions you actually asked.

hobopete

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:10:22 AM

Coinasaur, nobody involved is going to tell you anything, especially in response to accusations.
The group behind this is taking measures to remain in the background.
Call it a scam all you want, but when the urea lands, it's big.
Give me a couple hours, I'll bet I can tell you what port the shipment is coming to and possibly the name and registration of the vessel.
Don't know how long I can work on it, I just got out of the hospital a couple hours ago and I'm still very weak.
But I'll find it, if the port records are available online as I now know what I'm looking for.
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:16:30 AM

Shut up Bitcycle.

No, I asked about how I would go about getting the fertilizer once I was to purchase the Uro. I have not changed any subject, you guys are the ones doing that. All I'm asking is that the GES rep who contacted me give me a way to verify that what I have been told was true. Their reply was that I should "invest in good faith" which is not reassuring at all...

But since you guys like to attack people asking legitimate questions you are making me stray off course with your attempts to shift the topic away from the real questions I am asking.

The email they sent me was very clear at least for sending them very basic contact info:

Please provide your:
1:  Full company details (inc. company numbers and office address)
2:  passport copy or form international ID
3:  Phone numbers (none mobile/cell)
4:  Legal representative
5:  office details

I understand you may not want to give them your passport copy, but if you represent a legal investment entity then you should have an LLC or some other public face that can safely furnish points 1,3,5, and 5. Point 2 is required for actual purchase however. This stuff can be used to make high explosives, they need your face and address in case you're looking to blow up the county outhouse.

corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:17:08 AM

Coinasaur, nobody involved is going to tell you anything, especially in response to accusations.
The group behind this is taking measures to remain in the background.
Call it a scam all you want, but when the urea lands, it's big.
Give me a couple hours, I'll bet I can tell you what port the shipment is coming to and possibly the name and registration of the vessel.
Don't know how long I can work on it, I just got out of the hospital a couple hours ago and I'm still very weak.
But I'll find it, if the port records are available online as I now know what I'm looking for.

Oh no, what's wrong pete?

jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:18:49 AM

rest up hobopete, other than that its a ship with 25000 urea, it still has 10 days before it has to be loaded and 40 before it really has to be loaded (60-90 day delivery time) the delivery is the free on board (FOB) at the port of sellers choice, which means wherever GES chose for Rivaa to have a boat meet up with them. it is considered delivered by GES before your filled boat ever sets sail towards back your local port. also as Rivaa could just as easily route it to any port IPL requests you cant uses ports with close proximity to Rivaa HQ to be able to tell. hope you feel better soon.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
hobopete

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:25:22 AM

Raja ji
If you're still out there....
Can you access the Gujarat Maritime board website? The traffic statistics won't come up on the english site, I don't know if they have an alternate site in India that may work better?
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: