Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:05:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719039 times)
IOCpromotiontips

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Givingittoyoustraight

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 01:04:36 PM

The own blockchain of each coins goes independently.

The blockchains of crytocoins proof each other by DIONS.

Wow !!

The solution of blockchain comes from blockchain p2p.. Not

ONE great wallet.....Smiley

Am I crazy??

Not Crazy but someone who really understand cryptocurrencies and understands what I/O Digital is developing.  There has never been anything like this done before, you know why? Because all other coins are sleeping while IOC is working 24/7 365 days a year!

So much can be achieved with the release of the roadmap developments its one of a kind and soon many companies will be calling up Joel and Derek for some serious big talks .   

This time next year, this is going to be one super active thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IO Dev Team (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 150

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 01:32:32 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 01:46:25 PM by IO Dev Team

Hi Guys,

We want your opinion about the registration and renewal fees of the de-central stored alias. (DIONS)
Please go to iocoinhub.io and go to the community space and click on POLL.

Direct link: http://iocoinhub.io/s/23082b88-1e48-428e-963b-f832ee5f1521/polls/poll/show

!! YOU NEED TO BE LOGGED IN TO SEE THE POLLS !!

Your vote would be highly appreciated on both polls mentioned there.

Thanks

Richard

Remember to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/IOCoin_IOC
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 02:44:58 PM

Hey guys we need your votes head over to iocoinhub and cast your votes. Log in and cast your vote

http://iocoinhub.io/s/23082b88-1e48-428e-963b-f832ee5f1521/polls/poll/show

So far 100 and 200 IOC per aliases registration are winning. All fees go back to Stakers who mine the registration block so everyone has a fair shot. Our current registration fee is set at .05 IOC and .01 IOC per KB. Since we are supporting data on the blockchain everything gets priced per KB. 1 Alias registration will usually be less than 1 KB, also our messaging system fees are set at .01 IOC per message lets get the votes going.

Thanks

Joel
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 02:52:02 PM

Pegging to Bitcoin? FAIL!

No one wants a pegged coin where they can only get small amounts out.

I'll pass on this one.
IOCpromotiontips

Givingittoyoustraight

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 02:53:41 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 03:14:33 PM by IOCpromotiontips

I'll pass on this one.

Everyone is free to do as they please, not many people in crypto understand the importance and greatness that I/OCoin is developing.

I/O Coin is better developed than nearly all other alts and has the best roadmap ever seen. 
It is not just fancy graphics like 99% of all other coins. I/O Coin actually delivers on what it says.

Also, it does not ask for donations like all other coins do.
It does not go to other peoples threads to fud them.
It does not go to other coins on exchanges and put up big sells walls and dump them to make the coin fall lowers,
which clearly is happening to I/OCoin.

IO Coin is a genuine hard working coin, that focuses on its projects.

LondonMP

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:01:14 PM

I'll pass on this one.
Goodbye

mctaino

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:27:15 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 07:58:12 PM by mctaino

in a way im glad ppl like cashking dont get it. gives me a chance accum some these badboys. ppl r happy they made their chickenfeed trade. i understand significance of this project and know nobody knows wtf is ioc doing yet. i personally myself have talked to a well known trader and educator who has a very popular service abt utilizing this tech to run a certain system.have you seen the price of countrrparty. only when price gts pumped high ppl believe the tech. theres a reason 60 percent coins are staking. im not selling to alt day traders for 10 20x. this is serious tech

Thanks CrazyC, we are building a blockchain ecosystem. There are so many things that we will be capable of doing with our blockchain to accommodate such an unlimited amount of possibilities that would be typing in here for days. The most important thing for us to know is that DIONS is fully coded and a New html5 wallet is being outfitted with Dions. DIONS will not only allow for people to register an alias but it will also give the users the ability to transfer said alias to other users. We have a built in messaging system with the option of encrypted and decrypted messaging on the blockchain. On top of all these we are now going to reward stakers with all generated fees from all our services.

Once Dions releases and is all up and running, then we will focus on Chameleon. Chameleon is 85% coded. We are going to deploy Chameleon in stages. This is to lay down certain features to our overall I/O Blockchain and to reach certain goals, that for many could be hard to understand, as certain institutions will come around to use our blockchain in a very unique way. Every feature announced plays a very strategic role in our overall plan. Im sure in short time many will witness what we are capable of doing. We dont need to look for another project to hate, or worry about what they will add, based on what we are doing. We just focus on our tasks ahead and keep developing this awesome I/O Blockchain with our sites set on fintech use.

keep this in mind, our I/O Coin supply is very limited. We have 16 Million coins and many Intelligent minds will soon know what we are working on. To get our project information out, we are currently in talks and will soon decide what PR firm to use.

I've also contacted Poloniex and BTC38 for them to add I/O Coin. You are all welcome to keep writing to them here,

Poloniex
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

btc38
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522458.0

More info to come

Joel
IOCpromotiontips

Givingittoyoustraight

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 09:38:35 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2015, 09:56:01 AM by IOCpromotiontips

we as traders tend to hype every coin we have than walk away, but i/o under hypes and is overdelivering. time to start getting the word out. just let me get some more at under 10k plz

Heads up to Bitstamp users.

Their bank raiffeisen, is rejecting bank transfers from the UK  (probably all countries) seems this bank is no longer having anything to do with transfers for bitcoin purchases.  So be warned.

Now i will have to wait days for the payment to be returned. Not happy.

If you want to buy bitcoins in the UK, i can highly recommend Bitbargain, been using it for years, you will pay a little extra, but when you weigh up the fees for sending bank transfer then exchange fees, it works out about the same anyhow. Bitbargain is instant also, you simply send the payment to the sellers bank in the uk.  Transaction take as little as 5 mins.  No more Bitstamp for me.

DIOEX This cannot come soon enough! It is going to open up a whole new flood of investment from people who find the whole buying bitcoin process to much of a headache.

People will be able, to quickly and easily exchange any type of fiat currency, alt coin or commodity into I/OCoin.   Now that is the future my friends.

dbstmddhks

Activity: 523

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:07:11 AM

we as traders tend to hype every coin we have than walk away, but i/o under hypes and is overdelivering. time to start getting the word out. just let me get some more at under 10k plz

Heads up to Bitstamp users.

Their bank raiffeisen, is rejecting bank transfers from the UK  (probably all countries) seems this bank is no longer having anything to do with transfers for bitcoin purchases.  So be warned.

Now i will have to wait days for the payment to be returned. Not happy.

If you want to buy bitcoins in the UK, i can highly recommend Bitbargain, been using it for years, you will pay a little extra, but when you weigh up the fees for sending bank transfer then exchange fees, it works out about the same anyhow. Bitbargain is instant also, you simply send the payment to the sellers bank in the uk.  Transaction take as little as 5 mins.  No more Bitstamp for me.

DIOEX This cannot come soon enough! It is going to open up a whole new flood of investment from people who find the whole buying bitcoin process to much of a headache.

People will be able, to quickly and easily exchange any type of fiat currency, alt coin or commodity into I/OCoin.   Now that is the future my friends.

The bitshare team makes "Decentralized exchange with 2~3 years" with 5 milion dollar support.

The I/O team makes it this year?

It it really fast development speed.

And The shapeshift.io is supported by 1.5milion crowdfuding..

The decentralized instant changable exchange is really core key for P.O.S system..

The I/O coin team.. has a pin point development direction.. in my thought..

I really interested and happy with this coin Smiley

I really want to know the brain of I/Ocoin team even more than Warren Buffett.
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:48:49 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2015, 11:43:13 AM by cryptocoinnl

Hi All,

A brief update on the days after the roadmap release and how i experienced this.

As you all know it was quite hard to create the roadmap with all these things we wanted to do. Its just a lot of stuff to cope with (even for us). With new technology its even harder to make it readable and understandable for others. I think in the basics we succeeded in that. Off course there are people that don't get the whole picture but sometimes its hard for us as well because basically the technology is that versatile that almost anything you can think of is possible with the developments of the I/O Digital blockchain. Thats the reason why we thought of the name "Chameleon". A chameleon can adapt its body to the environment its in. So can we!  

Terms like sidechain, bitcoin peg, chameleon, decentralized exchange, data on blockchain, encrypted messages, aliasses etc are rather new terms in the cryptocurrency terminology. We do see more and more people understand the importance of these developments. We also see that news sites are reporting the importance of blockchain developments and reports say that blockchain technology will be the disruptive technology in the near future. Bitcoin only paved the way a bit.

We get confirmation out of many different angles that we are on the right track. People close to us that have earned their stripes in crypto, development and corporate world confirm our thoughts and future goals. We make the decisions, but we talk to many people in the business that have visionary thoughts on where these developments will go the coming years. We listen closely, follow our hearts, dream our dreams and develop with all we have.

The past few days the I/O Digital team has already been approached by different people with all kinds of projects that could eventually use the I/O Digital blockchain / sidechain technology. Not just local new ideas, but rather international orientated and good funded legit projects.

We have been chatting hours and hours with people that have really great projects and are genuine interested in connecting. Not only we talk to people with projects, but also talking to blockchain entrepreneurs in person (next week in Amsterdam for example).

These entrepreneurs are invited to all kinds of events all over the world to come and talk about blockchain / Bitcoin in expert panels. They want to know exactly what we are doing and are really interested in working together with us. In what way we don't know yet. We are discovering all the possibilities. As you may understand these kind of projects or corporation can take a while to be final.  

So our developments and future roadmap actually got the right attention. We are on the right track. Our short term goals are to focus on getting DIONS out and integrate it all into the HTML5 wallet. Next to that we talk intensively to all kinds of interesting people with interested ideas and projects.  

Please give us time to meet all those people and figure out a way to work together. This will take time. We take these things seriously and if it needs more time, we will take the time for it.  

Thanks for all your support and thoughts. If you or your (business) friends have projects or ideas to use I/O Digital blockchain, please contact me or Joel. We would love to chat in person about all the possibilities and will help with everything we can.

Again:  
We listen closely, follow our hearts, dream our dreams and develop with all we have.  

I/O Digital - where dreams become technology

Regards,

Richard

ps: roadmap can be found here: www.iodigital.io/roadmap
HardwarePal

Activity: 565

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:55:24 AM

I/O Digital - "Where Dreams Become Technology"

Shocked

That's one of the best slogans I have heard in crypto Smiley
mctaino

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:12:10 AM

This might be information overload for some, but you guys are on to something very very big!

Think Ethereum, but bigger ... and actually being available to use.

Great work and thanks for the update, I will be watching closely.

Indeed. I've discovered IOC a couple days ago and I'm pretty excited.

Just too bad you don't have a stable Linux wallet. Is it really experimental or is it "beta" in a Google sense (when everything really works, it's just kinda buck-passing)..?

Hello systh, our linux users are compiling their own wallets from our source code, however I know someone that made a linux wallet work. Will speak to him to post his link to the one he made.

Cheers
systh

Activity: 390

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 07:37:15 AM

This might be information overload for some, but you guys are on to something very very big!

Think Ethereum, but bigger ... and actually being available to use.

Great work and thanks for the update, I will be watching closely.

Indeed. I've discovered IOC a couple days ago and I'm pretty excited.

Just too bad you don't have a stable Linux wallet. Is it really experimental or is it "beta" in a Google sense (when everything really works, it's just kinda buck-passing)..?

Hello systh, our linux users are compiling their own wallets from our source code, however I know someone that made a linux wallet work. Will speak to him to post his link to the one he made.

Cheers

Great, thanks much. I believe I'm not the only one who would appreciate that.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:24:07 PM

I am using QT wallet now.

If I change it to html5 wallet.

What do I remove from my computer and install html5 wallet ?

mctaino

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:52:28 PM

Stick with your qt, we are not that far away from DIONS release and then you can do the full switch over to our brand new HTML5 wallet

:-)
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:38:39 PM

Hi,

Basically it is:

1. backup wallet.dat

===
MAC
1. Open finder
2. press command + shift + G
3. enter in "~/Library/Application Support", Go.
4. Click on iocoin folder
5. backup wallet.dat like 10 times to different places
6. backup wallet.dat on a thumb drive and keep it in a safe place
===
===
PC
1. Go to Start -> type "%appdata%\iocoin"
2. Press Enter
3. backup wallet.dat like 10 times to different places
4. backup wallet.dat on a thumb drive and keep it in a safe place
===

2. deinstall qt.exe (iocoin QT wallet) from computer

3. install HTML5 wallet

4. go to the default wallet.dat folder that the HTML5 wallet uses

===
1. Open HTML5 wallet and Go to settings tab
2. Click on Show Data Folder and it will open up your I/Ocoin data Folder
3. After this folder is open, Please CLOSE down wallet (Make sure to completely close down wallet after this folder is open) Very Important
4. Once wallet is fully closed you are going to look for your wallet.dat file, inside the iocoin folder, make sure to copy and paste to another folder on the desktop, also it would be wise to backup to a USB stick.
5. Be aware, if you made a backup of the wallet that has not yet been encrypted, you should do another backup when it is encrypted and replace the old backup!
===

5. Paste the backup wallet.dat into the folder from step 4

6. Open HTML5 wallet and let it sync.

But for now you can stick to QT. We will let you know when you can change it.

Cheers,
Richard
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:50:27 PM

This is the new floor I guess! 8k it's a good starting point, to a slow and steady rise.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:51:17 PM

This is the new floor I guess! 8k it's a good starting point, to a slow and steady rise.

i think you need a new dentist..
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:44:32 PM

Cheesy I'm waiting to make profit with IOC and it'll be my first purchase!

I know why your pray will never be answered!
IOCpromotiontips

Givingittoyoustraight

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 07:49:25 PM

Cheesy I'm waiting to make profit with IOC and it'll be my first purchase!

New Hair for me!

On a serious note about HTML wallet installing.

IMPORTANT Make sure you remove all traces of your QT wallet.  Before installing HTML5.

So when you uninstall QT. Run a drive clean up.
Then restart your computer.
Then all should be good.

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: