Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:26:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719060 times)
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:37:53 PM

This coin has announced amazing stuff yet the price sits there doing nothing and slowly dropping. Why do you think that is? It's because no one wants in on this with the way the coin distribution is. investors like to come in and be like I want 10% for this much money.

They just want to make a deal with https://twitter.com/blockchainbros and have him stake the coins for them and/or provide them with paper wallets.

What if https://twitter.com/blockchainbros was able to premine 2 million coins and sell them off at a set price which maintains the current price per coin but increases the marketcap?

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:48:39 PM

We need to give https://twitter.com/blockchainbros the goods to be able to sell this idea to investors.

Right now all he can say is "Hey, want to invest $100,000 and drive up market price 10x"?

SamInTampa

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:27:37 PM

I smell a troll:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=181645;sa=showPosts;start=0
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:01:32 AM

We need to give https://twitter.com/blockchainbros the goods to be able to sell this idea to investors.

Right now all he can say is "Hey, want to invest $100,000 and drive up market price 10x"?

I think you did not read up well on our thread. We don't want investors to give us $100k and drive the price up.
The "business model" is that we want businesses to connect to our blockchain and buy IOC to pay for the fees needed to store data on the blockchain.
Fees are redistributed to the stakers.

You would be surprised when we announce the first connecting party. Stay tuned, but please don't say any nonsense in here. No point of doing that.

And your refer to ETH is utter bs. They have an ICO of millions of dollars. We have none. Just our own pockets and loyal IOC backers that help us out.
oh, and those millions are almost gone.

We have come this far without those millions. We have more to offer then ETH at the moment. What if we would have that kind of money for development?
That is also our focus.

Welcome to the community and nice to see you around.

Cheers
Richard
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:13:14 AM

This coin has announced amazing stuff yet the price sits there doing nothing and slowly dropping. Why do you think that is? It's because no one wants in on this with the way the coin distribution is. investors like to come in and be like I want 10% for this much money.

They just want to make a deal with https://twitter.com/blockchainbros and have him stake the coins for them and/or provide them with paper wallets.

What if https://twitter.com/blockchainbros was able to premine 2 million coins and sell them off at a set price which maintains the current price per coin but increases the marketcap?

Thanks for making me laugh this morning.
FYI. all my coins are bought during time. I invested. Not mined. And 2 MIL mined. Wow. That would need a lot of hashing power. But that hashing power also costs a lot. So basically i see mining as buying. Both cost money.
oh, and my coins are not for sale.

investors like to come in and be like I want 10% for this much money.

This is exactly why we don't want these kind of investors. We want investors that give us $ to develop and help us in technical growth. If they want to buy IOC, our internal protocol says that they need to buy IOC on the market or from somebody outside the core team that wants to sell their coins from person to person.

And if they bought on-market, i would love to stake them for them.

I really don't understand why you insinuate on all these "possibilities" or "what if's". You better buy ETH then.
IOCpromotiontips

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Givingittoyoustraight

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 08:16:15 AM

I/O Coin Wealth Distribution is way more healthy than most other alts out there, in the top 5 for good distributon.

25% in the top 10 for wealth distribution, which is good.
24.5% in the top 101 - 1000, which is also good.

Lets compare this to other alts. (the bigger the percentage the worse it is)

Vericoin = 32.3% (Not good))
Viacoin = 46.2%  (ouch)
Wildbeastbitcoin = 56.6% (nasty)
OKcash = 39.1% (bad)
Jumbucks  = 28% (ok)
Maryjanecoin (hosting expired on blockexplorer) 51.9%  (terrible)
Circ  = 34.4%  (Not good)
Blackcoin = 38.6% (eek)
Archcoin = 28.8%

So as you can clearly see, if you want to look through all of the coins on the fantastic, CryptoID block explorer, you will see  I/O Coin has one of the best Distributions, probably more like in the top 5.  So that kills your idea about unfair distribution, not that you know what fair distribution is, but hopefully my post will educate you, but it will probably take a long time, to get through think,  that troll skull, but hey, i'm a patient guy, so happy to help you out.

But the most important aspect of a coin, is how secure and strong the network is  
(ah ha! Mr Troll is thinking, i am sure i can FUD about the staking of this coin......... Its very high this must be bad, i will troll about it)

Check out the staking percentage.  It is steady above 60%. The HIGHER the %, the better.  Once again, you will see I/O Coin has one of the very best, if not the BEST staking percentage in crypto, which in turn means a STRONG network, which in turn, is exactly what companies want when they will be using the IOC blockchain.

Strong staking percentage means loyal holders, who understand the amazing developments I/O Coin are working on.

Let us not forget that I/O Coin ALWAYS delivers on what it promises, in fact often over-delivering.

Also, the developers and Team here are professional business people, who can easily be contacted and are not hiding behind fake ID's like many other alts in crypto.

I/O Coin has been nothing but open, honest and clear from day 1. Anyone can see that.  

LondonMP

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:52:49 PM

Hello devs and community Smiley
I sent a speculative email to the following exchanges yesterday:
www.jubi.com
www.btc100.com
www.bter.com
www.btc38.com
www.btctrade.com
www.yunbi.com
So far I have only received a reply from btc38 and I will keep the community up to date if and when i receive further replies from the other exchanges.

Dear sir,

Thank you for information.
But we don't have plan to add new coin recently. If I/O doing a great job, we'll reconsider to add it in the future.

Regards
support

from support <support@mail.btc38.com>

hey LondonMP,

Thanks for your efforts. Good to see that you have (i already knew that) a warm heart for IOC and the developments we do.
All those efforts will someday payout in the way you feel that is good for you.
For us its not about price, but about acknowledgement. Acknowledgement comes when businesses connect and use the blockchain technology we are creating. That day will come for sure. That will be one hell of a day!

Thanks
Richard

You are most welcome Richard Smiley, I learned so much from you guys over the last year about and not limited to blockchain technology, I will always be grateful for that. The value of the knowledge I gained far outweighs any current or future price appreciation. Long may it continue Smiley
Thank you

IOCpromotiontips

Givingittoyoustraight

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 08:58:42 PM

talk of instamine is insanity. bitcoin was the most centralized distribution ull ever have seen. Ethereum on big ponzi. how to get big time investors is and may be an issue that may require some additional structuring i vould agree, but to suggest an additional premine not the solution

No restructuring needed at all.

The best Blockchain, the most secure and reliable Blockchain combined with Sidechains is all IOC needs.

And its coming......
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 10:01:32 PM

talk of instamine is insanity. bitcoin was the most centralized distribution ull ever have seen. Ethereum on big ponzi. how to get big time investors is and may be an issue that may require some additional structuring i vould agree, but to suggest an additional premine not the solution

No restructuring needed at all.

The best Blockchain, the most secure and reliable Blockchain combined with Sidechains is all IOC needs.

And its coming......

could not agree more...on all counts
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:47:17 AM

After so much talk, marketing, hype, 72 Million Premine, millions in funding and promotion, today we saw Ethereum BlockChain fork. I usually try to stay away from commenting but it goes to show that even a large, well paid dev team, can have hick ups. As I've always said when asked, these are all projects, no amount of money or brains will make one project free of problems or better than the other ones, if in the end, with one simple mistake in code, a BlockChain could come down crashing. The Ethereum team has spent close to one year and half working on their platform and now that it has been released, it showed how projects are more complex than what people make them to be. Development takes time, perfection, takes out smarting and overall takes dedication.

Our team has humbly been working from day one without any ico and yet we have consistently deliver. We have had our set of challenges but we have overcome them with grace. At times, It may seem as we are making slow progress but in reality we have made huge leaps as our team, even though it's small, we are surgical like a seal team. We are very proud of what we are building and we will have a solid Smart BlockChain.

Dev Update tomorrow..

Joel
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:14:14 PM

Hey guys, (and girls?)

Another good exchange will add IOC to their services.
They are synchronizing the chain as we speak.

This exchange will have the standard BTC pair with IOC, but new for us is an LTC, DOGE AND more important USD pairing.
Buy IOC with USD! How nice is that.

Exchange to be announced soon (lets see it work first) ;-)

Cheers
Richard
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:41:27 PM

Hey guys, (and girls?)

This exchange will have the standard BTC pair with IOC, but new for us is an LTC, DOGE AND more important USD pairing.

Cheers
Richard

Sooner than expected!!

I/O Coin added to Bleutrade exchange.
BTC pair: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/IOC/BTC
USD pair: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/IOC/USD

Lets get that USD market started.
Give them some love!

thanks
Richard
cohnhead

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:30:33 PM

Hey guys, (and girls?)

Cheers
Richard

Sooner than expected!!

Give them some love!

thanks
Richard

awesome....was looking on site and didn't see...do you know where exchange is incorporated...I know crypsty is in usa..same with polinex.
not that it matters too much as most of my coin is staking :-)
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:04:04 PM

Hey guys, (and girls?)

Cheers
Richard

Sooner than expected!!

Give them some love!

thanks
Richard
Awesome!! Looking forward to the dev update tomorrow, that sounds exciting too  Smiley
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:04:49 PM

Hey guys, (and girls?)

Cheers
Richard

Sooner than expected!!

Give them some love!

thanks
Richard

awesome....was looking on site and didn't see...do you know where exchange is incorporated...I know crypsty is in usa..same with polinex.
not that it matters too much as most of my coin is staking :-)

Its based in Brazil bro  Wink

Their official announcement thread is here if you wanna read more https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/9341-bleutrade-cryptocurrency-exchange-official-thread/
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 03:30:11 PM

Great News!  You can now Buy I/O COIN With your Bank or Credit Card via USD

Bank of America
Wells Fargo
SunTrust
Capital One
CitiBank and Many More

dbstmddhks

Activity: 523

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:49:15 AM

The more people is need to grow the IO brand.

Time is needed or something else ?
IO Dev Team (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 150

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 12:17:56 PM

DEVELOPMENT UPDATE AUGUST 24th, 2015

Greetings Everyone!

Me and Ophie have been hard at work finishing the new and improved wallet. Given the drastic changes we wanted to make we decided early on that it would be best to rewrite the wallet from the ground up, and what a difference it has made! The new RPC backend is a work of art (if I do say myself... Wink ) and the GUI layer is extremely clean thanks to Mithril.js, a reactive framework that we're piloting with this project.

We just completed the tenth week of development and Joel notified me that the community wants us to be more open about what we're doing, so from now on we will try to write a new wallet update every week until release!

This week, among other work, I overhauled the loading system. One of the goals with the new wallet is to allow our users to have multiple I/O Coin wallets at the same time, and to be able to load them as easily as you would load a project in any other piece of software. I've included a sneak peek of our new splash screen that enables this.

Have a great week I/O Community!

Sincerely,
St. Patty

Remember to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/IOCoin_IOC
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
bittamak

Activity: 444

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:21:12 PM

I see good developments with the coin. Keeping a watch.
IOCpromotiontips

Givingittoyoustraight

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 01:10:47 PM

DEVELOPMENT UPDATE AUGUST 24th, 2015

Greetings Everyone!

Me and Ophie have been hard at work finishing the new and improved wallet. Given the drastic changes we wanted to make we decided early on that it would be best to rewrite the wallet from the ground up, and what a difference it has made! The new RPC backend is a work of art (if I do say myself... Wink ) and the GUI layer is extremely clean thanks to Mithril.js, a reactive framework that we're piloting with this project.

We just completed the tenth week of development and Joel notified me that the community wants us to be more open about what we're doing, so from now on we will try to write a new wallet update every week until release!

This week, among other work, I overhauled the loading system.

>>>>>>>> One of the goals with the new wallet is to allow our users to have multiple I/O Coin wallets at the same time, <<<<<<<<<

and to be able to load them as easily as you would load a project in any other piece of software. I've included a sneak peek of our new splash screen that enables this.

Have a great week I/O Community!

Sincerely,
St. Patty

Hi Pat,

One of the goals with the new wallet is to allow our users to have multiple I/O Coin wallets at the same time  

Why ?

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: