Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:38:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719041 times)
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 04:22:39 PM

Where can I get the code for wallet for Android and HTML5(win and mac)?

The code for win and mac for android and html5 ? Im at a lost. If you want to compile your own wallet you can compile straight from github.
For html5 and android the code are not on public github.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IO Dev Team (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 150

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 12:00:26 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 12:43:37 PM by IO Dev Team

IMPORTANT NOTES ON INSTALLING NEW HTML5 ON WINDOWS IF YOU HAD INSTALLED QT BEFORE

THIS ONLY APPLIES IF YOU INSTALLED QT AND NOW YOU WANT TO TRY HTML5 ON WINDOWS.
On windows you have to choose QT or HTML5 on wallet at a time.
On OSX you can have both but only one wallet running at the time.

If you had the QT wallet and want to use the HTML5 wallet.   Please make sure of the following.

1- Back up your wallet.dat file

This is very important. Always have at least 1 backup of your wallet.dat file saved to a usb/flash drive.  It is best to have a minimum of 2 back ups of your wallet.dat file.

2- Uninstall ALL i/ocoin files and folder.  Make sure no trace of i/ocoin qt files are anywhere to be found.  

Find your i/ocoin folder, for windows simply type %appdata%
and select ROAMING  here you will find i/ocoin folder, simply delete it.

Now search for IOCoin  and i/ocoin    making sure no files are found.

Now  you are ready to install the new html5 wallet.

If the wallet does not load/run it means there are still old QT files conflicting with the html5 wallet.

IF you have deleted all previous QT files, wallet will run perfectly.

NOTE: If you have only had the html5 wallet, then you can simply update as normal and all will be fine.

Please contact us here, facebook or twitter (direct message) if you have any questions, also email: iocointeam@gmail.com

Remember to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/IOCoin_IOC
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 12:21:28 PM

too complicated for my granny

IMPORTANT NOTES ON INSTALLING NEW HTML5 WALLET

If you had the QT wallet and want to use the HTML5 wallet.   Please make sure of the following.

This is very important. Always have at least 1 backup of your wallet.dat file saved to a usb/flash drive.  It is best to have a minimum of 2 back ups of your wallet.dat file.

2- Uninstall ALL i/ocoin files and folder.  Make sure no trace of i/ocoin qt files are anywhere to be found.  

If the wallet does not load/run it means there are still old QT files conflicting with the html5 wallet.

NOTE: If you have only had the html5 wallet, then you can simply update as normal and all will be fine.

Please contact us here, facebook or twitter (direct message) if you have any questions, also email: iocointeam@gmail.com

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
mctaino

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 12:36:11 PM

too complicated for my granny

IMPORTANT NOTES ON INSTALLING NEW HTML5 ON WINDOWS IF YOU HAD INSTALLED QT BEFORE

THIS ONLY APPLIES IF YOU INSTALLED QT AND NOW YOU WANT TO TRY HTML5 ON WINDOWS.
On windows you have to choose QT or HTML5 on wallet at a time.
On OSX you can have both but only one wallet running at the time.

This is only if you have installed a qt wallet on windows First. If you are a new user installing the HTML5 wallet, you don't need follow the instructions above, just install the wallet.  This  only applies if you have installed the QT wallet first. So Granny is Fine  Grin
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 01:52:24 PM

yes
granny is fine, she didn't install the old QT wallet Smiley

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:53:21 AM

Hi I/OCoin,

It seems you are aware of what is going on, on Bittrex.   Clearly you have a bot on you, that keeps buying only to then sell for lower prices, IE: Pummel your price into the ground, so everyone thinks this is some kind of useless coin with no developments, as only coins that are useless and have no developments are in this price region (many are higher).

Question:  What are you going to do about it?    As i type this you are at 657 Sats on Bittrex, this is real bad, to say the least, you guys should be easy 5k sats+.

What is also very bad, is that it seems no one is doing anything about it and you are letting your coin die, you have done so much and are working on some great things, please do not sit back and let these people kill you, because right now, you are in Critical condition.

I want to know your plans, before i invest any more Bitcoin into you.

Many thanks.

Hi CoinAngel,

Thanks for your reply in this thread and your concerns.
What can we do about a bot? nothing. What can we do about the price ourselves? Nothing.

But we can keep developing and investing our own money in the projects we are doing. We could spend the BTC to buy more coins ourselves, but that doesn't help the value of the developments. The less BTC we have for developments.

Eventually the bot - if that is the case - runs out of effort or a big investor buys a large chunk of the sells so the bot must stop, then the price will start to emerge again. Then it is very important we have maintained the investing in multiple developers and projects.

So the only thing we can do is spread the word of I/O Coin and keep the developments coming. Create a new community of investors and believers. We are also talking to new (large) investors who want to join I/O Coin and buy a large chunk of it through a market buy.

A better question is what can believers of I/O Coin do to help. Well, i would say keep buying, but i rather say, spread the word of the developments, keep positive and maybe help with projects we are doing. And eventually if you think what we are doing is right, invest some.

A new website of I/O Coin will be launched with project info and status info.
If you want to help us and want some extra inside info, I would like to invite you to our slack chat so we can discuss the ideas.

To enter slack: goo.gl/Y0ppnX  (slack is invitation only - that is how slack works) or send me your email address through PM.

Regards
Richard

cryptogifts.io

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 10:26:02 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 01:47:25 PM by cryptogifts.io

Good  day I/OCoin followers,

Have to agree with the above post.  I think many coins suffer from this type of manipulation, Richard is right, there is not much you can do about it at the moment and the bot can not last forever.

You have a solid coin here, really solid, i see many other coin threads and not one, not a single one has been doing the amazing work you guys are doing here and i think in time you will certainly get the attention you deserve and grow into th great alt coin you are constantly working on.

Real investors know what they are buying and it will only be a matter of time before your price reflects this, i for one have been able to pick up some coins and at this price it is like Christmas has come early!  So keep up the great work.

Also, in the mean time, how about you buy a fantastic, physical i/ocoin !

Available from http://www.cryptogifts.io/

Remember each coin comes with a free gift box and worldwide postage.

IO Dev Team (OP)

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 10:58:09 PM

NEWS DECEMBER 4th 2014

On January 16th 2015, Our Project Manager Joel Bosh along with Kenier Gutierrez will be attending the North American bitcoin conference. They will be showcasing I/O Coin to potential investors and other Bitcoin community enthusiast. Our team will be giving away keychains with the iocoin logos and website info. We are also working hard on DIONS and we hope to have it ready to show at the conference. Exciting times ahead stay tuned for more info on the event.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
LondonMP

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:00:38 PM

1 IOcoin = 1 IOcoin ala DOGE Smiley

Coin supply: 16 million, i hope you know what that means
IONS: first
POS 3.0: first
HTML5 wallet: first, no matter what very tiny fractions of a certain community claim
Mobile Wallet: One of a kind
DIONS: will be a first when it comes out soonish
plus other things such as very fast transactions, strong network and very few coins left on the exchanges and the many more features to come as stated in the white paper, forgive me if I forgot any other features. What i am trying to say which I am sure some people will disagree with me, I dont care what the price is currently. All I know is if the Devs keep developing and the community keeps growing (IOworld), the price will rise. The coin has only been in existence for less than 5 months. Give it few more days, weeks or even months and it wont disappoint you (I hope) Smiley

mctaino

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:41:50 AM

HTML5 wallet: first, no matter what very tiny fractions of a certain community claim
plus other things such as very fast transactions, strong network and very few coins left on the exchanges and the many more features to come as stated in the white paper, forgive me if I forgot any other features. What i am trying to say which I am sure some people will disagree with me, I dont care what the price is currently. All I know is if the Devs keep developing and the community keeps growing (IOworld), the price will rise. The coin has only been in existence for less than 5 months. Give it few more days, weeks or even months and it wont disappoint you (I hope) Smiley

+1

Right on and we won't disappoint, from day one we have been here in full work mode. We have great plans and will continue to exhibit our commitment. Our Developments have been a first in crypto which have been a welcomed challenge. Thanks for your kind words 
lazardinvestment

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:59:04 PM

+1

Right on and we won't disappoint, from day one we have been here in full work mode. We have great plans and will continue to exhibit our commitment. Our Developments have been a first in crypto which have been a welcomed challenge. Thanks for your kind words 

Could not agree more. 

The ONLY reason we are at this price is because some F******* C***  has a BOT on Bittrex that is Buying coins to Sell cheaper, therefore causing the price to alwas falling nad making it harder to grow as it should of been, without this bot I/OCoin would be at 5k sats easy and growing all the time.

SO - Get your coins OFF BITTREX NOW!!!!!  The less coins i/ocoin has on Bittrex  the better and we can put a end to it all.

Then trade on a much better site like Askcoin.net.
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 08:57:07 PM

Hi all,

At CryptoCloudHosting.org we've had a request to add your coin. Reading over your thread IOC is very interesting and we will definitely be reviewing the request. Does any of the community have a open request for web hosting?

All the best.

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
worth

Activity: 558

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 03:15:30 AM

FYI, the Mac link is broken due to a typo -- starts with http://hhttps://   

IO Dev Team (OP)

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 03:55:07 AM

Fixed QT wallet link, Thank You

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
mem_co

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:43:51 PM

Generally altcoins market is going down... Sad
IO Dev Team (OP)

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 11:19:20 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 11:38:02 PM by IO Dev Team

NEW I/O Coin Website live! December 9th 2014

Visit us for news, white papers, wallets and more. Also meet the team! Keep checking back as we will keep expanding our site.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
LondonMP

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:49:31 PM

Great website guys, job very well done, thank you Smiley

mctaino

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:57:34 PM

Great website guys, job very well done, thank you Smiley

Thank You....  This is just the frame work, we are going to be adding more content to the site.
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:41:19 AM

new site looks sexy..next come more innovation

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:38:08 PM

Great news for I/O Coin. We are now available on cointopay.com - A Crypto payment provider.

Merchants are now able to accept I/O Coin in their webshop or request for an I/O Coin payment on their website through an easy HTML code implementation. There are also webshop modules available.
Low fees and easy implementation. Payouts in different currencies possible.

Any website or webshop can now accept I/O Coin through different methods!

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: