Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:51:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719039 times)
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:40:00 AM

Dead, did not pay up. To an end today Angry

Hi there,
Can you explain tour comment please?
We would love to help if there is any issue.

Regards,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IO Dev Team (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 150

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 04:08:33 PM

We would like to inform our community that we have lost contact with our lead dev Max Antonenko. Max has been more than on point at all times with his projects and our team. We are deeply concerned for his well being. Max is our lead DEV for DIONS so at this time we don't have any status update. Max lives in russia and we have no other person of contact or way of confirming his well being. We were in constant contact with Max for the past 5 months and at no point Max had gone silent for a long period of time. We have tried every possible channel of communication with him and all have been unsuccessful. Max is the creator of POS I/O and all other fixes to our ions.

Moving forward, we are going to be positive and hope that Max is well. We hope he can find a way to contact our team and at least inform us of his well being. We have been in contact with our Community Manager Richard Groen and have informed him of this concerning situation.

We have been on point with every single goal that we have put forward and we are sure that we will once again meet our goal. Aside from DIONS, we have other projects that we are working on and we will be concentrating on those side projects, like our just released Gifts. Our Project Manager Joel, will be attending the North American bitcoin conference and everything else will be on schedule. We hope to bring you more information as it comes available and if our team does not hear back from Max within 1 week we will have no choice but to move forward in finding another lead dev. If anyone has any questions you may join us in slack or post your questions here. Finally to make it very clear our blockchain is secure, private keys are secure and this incident in no way jeopardizes the future and well being of I/O Coin

Sincerely

The I/O Coin Dev Team

Remember to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/IOCoin_IOC
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:33:12 PM

maybe max on Xmas and New Years holidays

Festive season is when everybody is not contactable  Wink

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 01:04:50 PM

Dead,  300c  Sad
LondonMP

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:14:09 PM

Thanks to the bot that keeps trying to kill this coin, i bought more in the 300 sat region and i will be buying more!!!!

Its simple, have no fear, the coin is not dead, i have seen this happen before, but unlike other coins, I/OCoin has a plan.

There has been a bot on this coin from 8k sat region trying to kill it, no doubt many btc has been spent. It seems the developers realized what it going on and simply letting the coin price fall to buy more cheap, then when the time is right, will push and break this bot for once and for all.

If you can buy in the 300 sat region a coin that will see 10k sats in the next few months, thats insane profits.

I simply see this as a great time to buy, the devs update this thread constantly, more than any other coin does. They always deliver what they say 100% of the time.  Others coins are afraid of I/OCoin, plain to see.

So BUY BUY BUY its the deal of the century!!!!

When DIONS is made, you are going to see some big investors jumping on the I/OCoin train for a nice smooth ride to HUGE profits.

Don't say you weren't warned. Come back in 60 days and quote me on all of the above. If you take my advice, you will make Massive Profits.

Example 1BTC at 500 sats = 10BTC at 5k sats, believe, IOC will see 5k, probably 10k.. could well even go on a Blackcoin or vericoin run and go to 50k sats +

Also, i have noticed on bittrex (beta) you can see the full order book)  Easy to pump this coin. I know something, i can assure you in 2 months, this coin will have seen 10k sats.

Happy new year to all.  I think i will buy a new Porsche, to add to my collection.

http://www.porsche.com/international/models/911/911-carrera-4s/

PS: ther's a reason they call me, CoinAngel.
I missed the 300's twice now, lucky you got them Smiley happy new year to you too

IO Dev Team (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 150

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 04:38:48 AM

NEWS DECEMBER 31ST 2014

In our 1st week the song Brava has 19,325 Downloads 4,875 Video Views.

Many have heard the song & now know about I/OCoin, now we need USD Pairing for people to be able to buy I/OCoin. Please help us get the word out to exchanges and lets get our coin to merchants. The video is slated to play on  HBO latino, Mun2, Vevo, Music Choice, MTV 3, HTV and many more venues. The song has our website plug at the end and it will be playing already in clubs all over the world. The reggaeton movement attracts millions and we are sure that our brand will be in peoples minds for a long time to come. More things are coming from our team so stay tuned.

Click on image for video and Free Song Download

Remember to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/IOCoin_IOC
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:16:17 PM

The I/OCoin word is getting out....

OK today we have

El Genero.com Descargas: 12,234

Flowhot.net Descargas: 7,989

We have 20,223 Song Downloads in 1 week

We have 5,577 Video Views in 1 Week

Good numbers over all since we haven't hit TV yet or Radio Stations

Many have heard the song & now know about I/OCoin, now we need USD Pairing for people to be able to buy I/OCoin. Please help us get the word out to exchanges and lets get our coin to merchants. The video is slated to play on  HBO latino, Mun2, Vevo, Music Choice, MTV 3, HTV and many more venues. The song has our website plug at the end and it will be playing already in clubs all over the world. The reggaeton movement attracts millions and we are sure that our brand will be in peoples minds for a long time to come. More things are coming from our team so stay tuned.

CoinSwap-Jared

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:14:57 PM

Due to little trade volume, IOC will be delisted from coin-swap.net.

Please withdraw any IOC you have ASAP.

Regards,

CoinSwap-Jared
mctaino

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 12:09:02 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2015, 03:00:08 AM by mctaino

Due to little trade volume, IOC will be delisted from coin-swap.net.

Please withdraw any IOC you have ASAP.

Regards,

CoinSwap-Jared

Thank You for delisting us, glad to see us go from coinsswap, we didn't want to be associated with gawminers anyways, please move your coins out of coinswap and continue to trade on criptsy and bittrex...
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:54:07 AM

Everyone wants to be delisted from CoinSwap now Smiley

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
mctaino

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 02:07:37 AM

We are currently interviewing candidates to continue on with our DIONS development. Please stay tuned to our forums

Thanks

cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:50:46 AM

Hi Coinangel,

Thanks for the ideas and reply's. I have asked the same thing about SuperNET in the Slack chat.
You can come in there to elaborate about the do's and dont's and why it could be good or bad for IOC.

We are always looking for opportunities like this, but they may not be suited for our overall goal.

Looking forward.

Regards
Richard

SLACK chat: https://iocoin.slack.com/
SLACK chat access request: goo.gl/Y0ppnX
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:17:07 PM

Hi Simon, (coinangel)

Thanks for your thoughts. Let me be clear. There will be no SuperNET integration.
Basically because we think differently about anonimity and SuperNET in general.
Not saying that SuperNET is wrong though. Just not our cup of tea and long-term strategy at the moment.

SuperNET could be a good strategy for the holders on short-term for profits. You can probably expect a pump when there is an announcement, but there will be dumps after that. Leaving new investors with even bigger bags. See Vericoin where i have experienced it myself. Also if SuperNET (or one of their core devs) has a bad FUD day somehow, then all supported coins will be affected by that. Again, not saying that SuperNet is bad.

About the developer:
For now we are in the talks with developers (and companies) that would like to develop for us so that DIONS can be finished.
All this is privately funded as you are aware off. That is our focus. DIONS. After that there will be other projects to be build on top of that Blockchain technology. Meanwhile we will try to push smaller improvements, incentives and communicate about the status of the projects.

Community making:
"Community making" is not done in a few weeks. Like I said earlier, most new coins have a large fanbase when they launched. After that it keeps lowering and lowering (mostly together with the price). Untill there are just a few die-hards left who are there for the team of the coin and are considered the real investors.

Most coins then stop with developments and eventually be a dead coin. Developers / staff abandon the coin. Investors are left with useless and worthless coins. IOCoin is following the same path. We had a good launch, a pretty large fanbase and many developments. Now we have less active community members and the price is declining. But the difference between us and most coins is that we keep developing, delivering and do not abandon.

It takes good ideas, a few loyal community members that are willing to help out (developers, designers, promotors), have ideas and most of all... time.. patience..

We have a dedicated team of community members. You probably know them. They all said to help out and we are making plans together to create a new and healthy community.
LondonMP

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:23:03 AM

But the difference between us and most coins is that we keep developing, delivering and do not abandon

This is exactly the reason why I never lose sleep over my IOC investment. I really wish I could do more apart from tweeting and retweeting. I tried to get 1 or 2 online pharmacies in the UK to accept BTC and IOC but unfortunately the majority of healthcare professionals I have spoken to never heard of digital currency, let alone accept it as payment. It is a long road and hopefully those of us who are patient will be rewarded at the end.

Thank you to all those involved with IOC Smiley

mctaino

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:54:27 PM

The I/OCoin word is getting out....

OK today we have

We have 27K Song Downloads in 2 weeks from just 2 websites

We have 13k Video Views in 2 Weeks

Good numbers over all since we haven't hit TV yet or Radio Stations

I will be attending the North American Bitcoin Conference in Miami January 16-18 See you all there. I will be giving out this beautiful USB's with our exclusive HTML5 wallets, whitepaper info and some I/OCoin inside them. :-)

mctaino

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:20:28 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2015, 07:19:40 PM by mctaino

NEWS JANUARY 17th 2015 from the North American Bitcoin Conference

Had a Good day today at the North American Bitcoin Conference here in Miami. I was able to speak to some great people about I/O Coin's project. Tomorrow will be another great day of meetings and introducing our bitcoin friends to our project.

On another note, as you all know our lead dev Max Antonenko went missing on and around Dec 9th and we have not received any updates on his whereabouts or well being. It has been extremely concerning to our entire team, the I/O Digital Currency project will continue as we work as hard as ever to make this coin great. We are in the process of interviews with very talented people to continue our journey to DIons and we hope to have good news this coming week. I want to let everyone know that today at the conference I heard allot of talk about side chains projects. These projects will run simultaneously paired to the bitcoin block chain. One thing that caught my attention, is the fact that most of these projects are to improve and add features to the bitcoin blockchain, which is POW (still requiring mining, high difficulty, energy costs, with almost 10 minute confirmation times etc). This is encouraging to see as it basically assured me that we are on the right path. Our POS I/O blockchain transaction times and confirmation times are super fast, with almost 16sec confirmation times. The teams move to upgrade our blockchain to DIONs, will give us decentralized aliases. We plan to follow on to broaden the ability to store data and push on with some interesting blockchain concepts. We have a totally unique project. The POS I/O blockchain with current IONS aliases, mobile pos lite mode is unmatched, with the added ability to speed up transactions and volume control. We have a strong base for us to build on, without the need for side chains like bitcoin.

mctaino

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 12:47:13 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2015, 01:10:25 PM by mctaino

NEWS January 23rd 2015 - Our New Infomercial

What is I/O Coin?

We just released our new infomercial. This infomercial includes a look to our future development DIONS. Spread the word of I/OCoin. With our current IONS system you can register a username and send via username. In the near future our usernames will also have a unique ID. This ID generated by the merchants will server to decipher who is making a payment for their products or services. We have a bright future ahead, if you have a local business that would like to accept our currency, we can extend a bounty of 250 I/O Coins for them to sign up as I/OCoin Merchants. Please visit us on slack for more info.

altcoin.center

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 03:43:40 PM

Altcoin.Center CryptoShop now accepts IOCoin!

Yes: You can purchase any of the very high quality products and services at CryptoShop and pay using IOCoin!

Need to boost up your security? F-Secure Safe and Zemana AntiLogger licenses are now available with IOCoin:

https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/index.php?route=product/category&path=59

Ear candy by IOCoin - Hand made high end speakers and Tesla tube amplifiers with IOCoin:

https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/index.php?route=product/category&path=61

World renowned hard core data recovery tools able to handle physically damaged drives - also available with IOCoin:

https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/index.php?route=product/category&path=62

All of the above an much more - now with IOCoin!

https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/

>>>>>>> LIMITED TIME OFFER: 10% OFF of EVERYTHING @ CRYPTOSHOP! <<<<<<<

Yes: We provide a 10% discount for all items at Altcoin.Center's CryptpShop, exlucing only the data recovery tools!

Just shop around, then go to your shopping cart, click on the Use Coupon Code radio button, and apply the code: RIDICULOUS

The 10% offer starts NOW and ends on January 25th. Our stocks are limited so act now!

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

P.S. If you need a really, really secure place to store your IOCoin, check out our Ridiculously Secure service: https://altcoin.center/ridiculous/
Ridiculously Secure provides you with a very secure hosted crypto wallet service with 3-layer encryption and authentication. Only you know the password of your wallet.

Altcoin.Center - Hard Core Crypto Professionals: https://altcoin.center/
Ridiculously Secure - The Ultimate Crypto Wallet Vault: https://altcoin.center/ridiculous/
Crypto Shop: Only the highest quality - only with cryptos! https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 04:09:31 PM

We are currently interviewing candidates to continue on with our DIONS development. Please stay tuned to our forums

Thanks

How many candidates are required.
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:16:56 PM

Thanks

How many candidates are required.

Hi Youghoor,

We need a few candidates for our selection process. Depending their skills we may need more devs to be added to the team.
But for now we are looking for one lead developer joining the team.
Do you have any candidates?

Regards
Richard
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: