Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:47:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] X11 VootCoin | Nitesend | Tor | Voot Foundation |  (Read 139909 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
whale123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:31:17 PM

Just to let you know: I am reading everything, but not planning to become part of this discussion. Also, I will tone down Twitter communication, despite I had some nice things prepared for the next days. It's better to wait and see.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:32:34 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 06:59:21 PM by dukeneptun

Guys, just chill out. Turn your computer off and do something else. Until tomorrow you won't get any reason to watch the price.

You will only get fooled.

MsCollec is just out of the equation. He paid the smoke team in BTC to develop everything.

And yes, he also scammed us all by his lied Tweets to sell his own coins.

My coins? When vootcoin was trading at 60 sat and was still in PoW, I stated publicly that i will not buy until the end of the multi-pool to show confidence that I believe the coin will be successful.

FYI majority of the vootcoin are sync users and i am sure they left when you all started accusing me of scaming and dumping vootcoin. I still have all sync from day 1.

I didn't scam anyone of you, you all dumped the coin due to impatience and I warned you if someone else worked on the excganhe script it will defientely delayed the release because smoke team have to start over again.

This is the address for my coins and the bounties. I posted publicly in the vootcoin thread how the bounties was spent even it was less than what i paid. Shame on you all

VF689mpd4JaMLFxAmtqLXYaQV8XDyXFxKe
VLphoiEbQgckRahWgqgnvBG6vXS91SHEAJ
VLm1HdoPPPJWdovnfziDiNkc4u1hH7dtAc

the last transaction was for the 500,000 auction

That doesn't prove anything. I also have several wallets.

Here is what probably happened, even if you deny it:
1. You had some voot, hyped the exchange, sold it at the peak.
2. Announced delay of the exchange + end of coin, to make price fall from 2000 to 60.
3. Bought at the bottom and just patiently waited for other people do take coin back to the top. Maybe exchange will be delivered on Monday, maybe not - no matter what, you sell on the hype.

You just described what you've done if you are the vootcoin dev. It's pathetic

I don't get it. You were vootcoin dev. So you admit that it is what you did?

If MsCollec is trying to scam us again and he indeed bought plenty of coins when he crashed the price, community should dump everything to make MsCollec hold the bag. But who will be the first one to dump?

You are retarded.

+ 1  
Just sell your coins and leave....Get a life... It will be better for everybody (including you)  Tongue
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:33:50 PM

Just to let you know: I am reading everything, but not planning to become part of this discussion. Also, I will tone down Twitter communication, despite I had some nice things prepared for the next days. It's better to wait and see.

Please just confirm the SmokeProject that I was authorized to ask the questions I BCC you. Thanks man!
deephouse

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:35:20 PM

Just a friendly reminder. Don't feed the hungry trolls.

malexls

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:44:21 PM

what will happen after what smoketeam get paid for is released?
john2014incrypto

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:46:04 PM

You are branded now at Bitcointalk Smiley I don't think someone will trust you again man! If anyone does..pitty him.  I don't know what you did when and if you wanted to help this coin or just make profit, but you are really suspecious and I will never trust you again.

Cheers!

Lets get back to business.. we have questions to Smokeproject not to you, MsCollec!

Technically they work for me  Cheesy

branded by who?  Smiley my coin is on the way to 2 btc.

Burner2014, Qiuyue201, john312,...

i think that I dont get the usefullnes to attach mscollec right now.
past mistakes are past,

Right now, He only can be helpfull to remember and inform about some history of this coin, about the agreements with smokeproject
and so on...
only i am seeing is that attach posts are hurting this coin and this community, and specially opinions of newcomers..

please can we center in the present and future of vootcoin?

Can we organize together about how we want that the anon exchange became managed, for example?
DrSnAzZy

Activity: 112

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:50:09 PM

I remember when i put all my messages in big red letters. Lol....

Guys i beta tested the exchange, Go read the PDF i made on it below.

Get a life fudders!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mzfij0

Vootcoin!
infinitechaos

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:52:28 PM

Because that was the deadline i gave smoke team and it was supposed to be ready until their dev said he can't work on it due to his relative illiness.
It's my tweet my business
Do you know how bounties works ?

WTF are you talking about? are you sure you own this account

blah blah

This is pure speculation. You have zero proof. Quit acting like you know what happened behind the scenes. You are making yourself out to be a fool and it's really quite pathetic.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:52:51 PM

You are branded now at Bitcointalk Smiley I don't think someone will trust you again man! If anyone does..pitty him.  I don't know what you did when and if you wanted to help this coin or just make profit, but you are really suspecious and I will never trust you again.

Cheers!

Lets get back to business.. we have questions to Smokeproject not to you, MsCollec!

Technically they work for me  Cheesy

branded by who?  Smiley my coin is on the way to 2 btc.

Please tell us more about the deal with them Smiley
TheMilkman

Activity: 334

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:56:33 PM

Mscollec, there is important question everyone has been asking: give us details on your agreement with smoke. Were they already paid?
malexls

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:03:07 PM

let me know if anyone else have any more questions. I will happy to answer it.

Mscollec, there is important question everyone has been asking: give us details on your agreement with smoke. Were they already paid?
infinitechaos

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:04:03 PM

Yes, they were paid long ago to complete the exchange.

This question has been answered time and time again.

You'll have to search the old thread if you need verification. I'm not going to do it for you.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
computerparts

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:06:44 PM

The dumb noob whales and fudders are killing this coin slowly but surely. After each fud and dump is cleared, the buy support just gets lower and lower. They don't realize their own greed will lead them to being the biggest bag holders after scaring off all of the buyers. Progress of the coin's price is halted every time this happens. Eventually there will be no one left who is interested in this coin.  But the largest problem remains. As long as mscollec is associated with this coin, it's going to go nowhere. I propose some solutions.

1. Get rid of mscollec, have him relinquish all of his coins to then be destroyed by bittrex. Then people will know that he can't pull the same stunt again. This alone will re-establish a good amount of trust. The smoketeam seems to be doing a great job, so why not have them take over completely?

2. We apparently have some very dumb whales who think this coin is going to make them millionaires. These people clearly don't know how to manipulate a market effectively. Hard fork and cutting the coin supply will make it much more difficult for these noob whales to try to manipulate the coin. So basically relaunch the coin.

The coin supply was too high to begin with IMO. With 60 million PoW coins, the price never had a chance of even reaching 10k sats with that supply. If coin supply was cut down to 5 million, that would then put this coin in the same league as cloak. Hard fork would need to happen to render the old coins useless. This way the coin will get a fresh new start. The coin has so much potential, why let these issues drag it down and prevent it from going anywhere?
john2014incrypto

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:08:20 PM

I would suggest to whale123 and jeffersonairplane, to create together a white paper about how the anonexchange its going to be organized.

I have  seen a lot of opinions, and partial informations, but i think that we need a whole paper with all the information and project that we already have.
About how will be managed the fees money, if it will be converted to vootcoin to create more buy pressure, etc..

otherwise i think that this kind of things must be decided by the community, because the budget to do it comes from the bounty + some members of this community.
So this are things that needs to be done, and not "asked" to smokeproject but determined by all of us. Because smokeproject are working for us.
TheMilkman

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:10:17 PM

The dumb noob whales and fudders are killing this coin slowly but surely. After each fud and dump is cleared, the buy support just gets lower and lower. They don't realize their own greed will lead them to being the biggest bag holders after scaring off all of the buyers. Progress of the coin's price is halted every time this happens. Eventually there will be no one left who is interested in this coin.  But the largest problem remains. As long as mscollec is associated with this coin, it's going to go nowhere. I propose some solutions.

1. Get rid of mscollec, have him relinquish all of his coins to then be destroyed by bittrex. Then people will know that he can't pull the same stunt again. This alone will re-establish a good amount of trust. The smoketeam seems to be doing a great job, so why not have them take over completely?

2. We apparently have some very dumb whales who think this coin is going to make them millionaires. These people clearly don't know how to manipulate a market effectively. Hard fork and cutting the coin supply will make it much more difficult for these noob whales to try to manipulate the coin. So basically relaunch the coin.

The coin supply was too high to begin with IMO. With 60 million PoW coins, the price never had a chance of even reaching 10k sats with that supply. If coin supply was cut down to 5 million, that would then put this coin in the same league as cloak. Hard fork would need to happen to render the old coins useless. This way the coin will get a fresh new start. The coin has so much potential, why let these issues drag it down and prevent it from going anywhere?

Would all the old coins be destroyed then?
crypto-yoda

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:12:06 PM

The value of this coin over the next few weeks is in the listing at BTC38, the successful delivery of the exchange and the community's confidence in how the exchange will be run with respect to the voot currency.  We can ruin it in the meantime with high emotion, finger pointing, relaunch ideas and responding to (frankly, arse-wavingly obvious) fud if we want to but at least lets get the answers to the community's questions that Whale123 and Jeffersonairplane have put to the dev team and wait for the next week to unfold.  
computerparts

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:15:58 PM

Yes. IMO the coin needs a fresh new start.
TheMilkman

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:18:02 PM

Some people invested money in it.
computerparts

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:23:30 PM

Some people invested money in it.

We all did at one point or another. It's time people realize that some sacrifices must be made if they want this coin to succeed. It's either stay invested in this coin that will go nowhere or make some sacrifices for a new coin that's not plagued by the current issues holding it back. That's the way I see it. Others may view it differently.
jeffersonairplane (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:31:01 PM

So much FUD, sorry for the non fudders whos posts got deleted. I was forced to delete it because of the quoted FUD, so please no hard feelings there.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: