Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:38:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Poll is over
Voting has finished
Voting has finished

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XBC now with optional anon & encrypted messaging  (Read 76619 times)
oldnoob

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Why not?

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:00:37 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 11:15:01 AM by oldnoob

Can you give me some insight on that vision and ideas?

I have the MAC-wallet for you compiled from your source code.... to whom do I need to send a link so you can replace the not working one?

I would have to discuss with CryptoYoda and BEEF if they want to public it, first.
You can post the link here and we will add it in the first post. Thank you

Here is your working Mac-wallet:

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/558087/bitcoinplus-qt-dmg.html

MDTSpain is the current dev from ECC-coin (if I am right?). It looks like he is a competent and experienced guy. XBC has more momentum left than ECC at the moment and is a simular coin (100% pos) and with bigger branding opportunity because the name (BitcoinPlus). Why not take his help, maybe teams can join hands together. Great change imo.

Make a multi-wallet with other 100% pos coins (XBC, Shibe, ECC, Mint). Multi website. Multi discussionforum (integrated in wallet). I can't do the job, but let me fantasies some. And tell me when I am overating. I see my multi wallet staking like a mad thing allready Smiley

Then add the major thing witch I think the dev's have in mind (I don't tell), and this will be huge. Don't let other (more) coins join, unless they can deliver something very good extra.

BitcoinPlus supporter: XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p http://www.bitcoinplus.org/
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:56:31 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 12:26:42 PM by mdtspain

I have the MAC-wallet for you compiled from your source code.... to whom do I need to send a link so you can replace the not working one?

I would have to discuss with CryptoYoda and BEEF if they want to public it, first.

MDTSpain is the current dev from ECC-coin (if I am right?). It looks like he is a competent and experienced guy. XBC has more momentum left than ECC at the moment and is a simular coin (100% pos) and with bigger branding opportunity because the name (BitcoinPlus). Why not take his help, maybe teams can join hands together. Great change imo.

Please let me correct this..... I am not the dev from ECCoin!! I only made the MAC-wallet there and help the real dev where I can.

He is the real competent one....I wish that I knew what he knows.
oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:53:37 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 09:32:48 PM by oldnoob

Make a multi-wallet with other 100% pos coins (XBC, Shibe, ECC, Mint). Multi website. Multi discussionforum (integrated in wallet). I can't do the job, but let me fantasies some. And tell me when I am overating. I see my multi wallet staking like a mad thing allready Smiley

Then add the major thing witch I think the dev's have in mind (I don't tell), and this will be huge. Don't let other (more) coins join, unless they can deliver something very good extra.

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK TIME!!!

Website down (three days at least)? Am I the onelyone checking things about the coin? You have to update people. Talk to people.

Tell what CryptoYoda is doing. Has he left? On vacation? Ill? Be transpirant. He was very active before and now we dont hear from him in weeks.

There has to be done something now. This is not going te right way. I appreciate the efforts, but you have to be honest its not done well atm.

Azor was open and honest this week, but says nothing more than its not going so well. Tell what you need. Money?? How much? Where do you need the money for? Make a timeline.

Tell what needs to be done.

BitcoinPlus supporter: XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p http://www.bitcoinplus.org/
GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:13:41 AM

We are going to handle a switchover.  I'm probably gonna have to put out of my own to keep it up but my funds are low(please respect that).  I will back up the site but its gonna be a little bit to do the changeover.  I've already spoken with Azor about this and I told him I would cover the costs of keeping it up.  Just give me some time. Thanks.
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:59:49 AM

We are going to handle a switchover.  I'm probably gonna have to put out of my own to keep it up but my funds are low(please respect that).  I will back up the site but its gonna be a little bit to do the changeover.  I've already spoken with Azor about this and I told him I would cover the costs of keeping it up.  Just give me some time. Thanks.

How about a shakedown on "XBCplus" ..AKA  XLCplus  etc etc and so forth ??  for those funds he walked with?We need to demand this money back from these people.It belongs to this coin's development funds.
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:14:41 PM

Yeah Egghead I agree, however.........those cowards aren't coming back.  They high tailed it.  Just gotta pick up the pieces.  It'll take time but we'll get it man.
armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:04:47 AM

Website down (three days at least)? Am I the onelyone checking things about the coin? You have to update people. Talk to people.

Tell what CryptoYoda is doing. Has he left? On vacation? Ill? Be transpirant. He was very active before and now we dont hear from him in weeks.

There has to be done something now. This is not going te right way. I appreciate the efforts, but you have to be honest its not done well atm.

Azor was open and honest this week, but says nothing more than its not going so well. Tell what you need. Money?? How much? Where do you need the money for? Make a timeline.

you sound a lot like hamty

oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:45:22 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 03:00:12 PM by oldnoob

you sound a lot like hamty

Lol. Smiley Maybe I am?

Oh and btw. There are not that many people in the IRC-chat, but two of them (true-asset, darkpill) are URO-devs. What does that mean???

jjmv

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:52:53 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 06:04:10 PM by jjmv

Guys, sup with the updates?  The team (if there really is someone other than G-beef) needs to post shit on here at the very least.

Are these people still on the team?  If not, fuck them.   Especially selsonblue's ass.... the guy was around a lot at polo during the second push, now he's MIA for months...

+        Azor
+        bitwarrior
+        Coinerz
+        Cryptoyoda
+        csix
+        duflobln
+        egghead123
+        Essokinesis
+        GrounBEEFtaxi
+        istvandv
+        JAMMER
+        jiapetz  
+        Mindfox (Developer of wallet, much thanks to him) donation address XBC : BKL8KYuHorBp1QHx3LtKEGmHGQbJus4wUW
+        oldnoob
+        Selsonblue
+        subSTRATA
+        Trablus
+        XBCman

To me it seems like BEEF and maybe mindfox... may be... are the only ones left out of this crew.  The others (if there is anyone else beside egg, noob, and azor) don't have any initiative apparently... Otherwise we would of heard from them, again, at the very least...  And at this point I don't even want to hear from Blue's ass.  Fuck him.  

Looks like this coin is up for grabs to anyone who is really interested...

So, I want a damn dev that's in the southern states to contact me for a meeting.  I will drive and meet you, get beef on the phone (if you really are on top of the ladder), and try to come up with a deal to support his coin.  Mindfox, if you are still in, what's it gonna take man?  Just say how much... just a quick post... "guys i want $$$$, women, drugs, alcohol to continue supporting this coin..."  that's it.  We'll try to make it happen, if not, then peace.  NEXT...

So what's up fuckers?
oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:44:56 PM

Guys, sup with the updates?  The team (if there really is someone other than G-beef) needs to post shit on here at the very least.

Are these people still on the team?  If not, fuck them.   Especially selsonblue's ass.... the guy was around a lot at polo during the second push, now he's MIA for months...

+        Azor
+        bitwarrior
+        Coinerz
+        Cryptoyoda
+        csix
+        duflobln
+        egghead123
+        Essokinesis
+        GrounBEEFtaxi
+        istvandv
+        JAMMER
+        jiapetz  
+        Mindfox (Developer of wallet, much thanks to him) donation address XBC : BKL8KYuHorBp1QHx3LtKEGmHGQbJus4wUW
+        oldnoob
+        Selsonblue
+        subSTRATA
+        Trablus
+        XBCman

To me it seems like BEEF and maybe mindfox... may be... are the only ones left out of this crew.  The others (if there is anyone else beside egg, noob, and azor) don't have any initiative apparently... Otherwise we would of heard from them, again, at the very least...  And at this point I don't even want to hear from Blue's ass.  Fuck him.  

Looks like this coin is up for grabs to anyone who is really interested...

So, I want a damn dev that's in the southern states to contact me for a meeting.  I will drive and meet you, get beef on the phone (if you really are on top of the ladder), and try to come up with a deal to support his coin.  Mindfox, if you are still in, what's it gonna take man?  Just say how much... just a quick post... "guys i want $$$$, women, drugs, alcohol to continue supporting this coin..."  that's it.  We'll try to make it happen, if not, then peace.  NEXT...

So what's up fuckers?

Agree again. Seems like people who said XBC forever, no matter the price, are weak lieers.

There are people who want to help. MDTSpain is a Dev and he knows competent people. URO-guys are watching the coin. But nothing happens. Seeing such a potential big coin almost die is damn frustrating.

egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:32:25 PM

Can the OP have a poll for features so we can vote maybe and if doable one where we can pay to vote in order to raise funds etc(or is that even possible?)..Maybe we can PM groundbeef with any ideas and he could set up a poll and we could then agree on say the top 3 or 4 winning features and put it to coder/programmer and raise some funds to get it done for the coin?
surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:53:09 PM

Can the OP have a poll for features so we can vote maybe and if doable one where we can pay to vote in order to raise funds etc(or is that even possible?)..Maybe we can PM groundbeef with any ideas and he could set up a poll and we could then agree on say the top 3 or 4 winning features and put it to coder/programmer and raise some funds to get it done for the coin?

Guys this shit is dead!  Everyone has left.  Sell your coins while they are still even listed on exchanges.  Otherwise you will be holding until you lose out completely.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:12:44 AM

Alright enough of this cry baby stuff. I haven't abandoned the coin and never will.  I do however wish to partner up with some programmers I can trust and develop this program that might change the face of crytpo economies(looking at you MDT).  I will only reveal one thing about this project.....its name. Project Parthenon.  I didn't even want to reveal the name BUT....I'm looking for a few good men.  It will be fun and I'd definitely do my part in promoting it and actually building an economy within its infrastructure. Who's with me....I know Azor and Cryptoyoda are already on board and they are the only ones that also have information on it.  Parthenon will include an XBC/BTC only based economy and more details will be revealed once we get a team together.

GrounBEEFtaxi aka GrounBEEEFLamborghini soon to be GrounBEEFMillenium
oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:50:25 AM

Alright enough of this cry baby stuff. I haven't abandoned the coin and never will.  I do however wish to partner up with some programmers I can trust and develop this program that might change the face of crytpo economies(looking at you MDT).  I will only reveal one thing about this project.....its name. Project Parthenon.  I didn't even want to reveal the name BUT....I'm looking for a few good men.  It will be fun and I'd definitely do my part in promoting it and actually building an economy within its infrastructure. Who's with me....I know Azor and Cryptoyoda are already on board and they are the only ones that also have information on it.  Parthenon will include an XBC/BTC only based economy and more details will be revealed once we get a team together.

GroundBEEF. Cool. I appreciate you're dedication.

I am just saying that in the mean time there could be done more. Website is down for example. Twitter isn't touched for weeks for example. Nobody in IRC for example.

Good luck.

egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:25:28 AM

Alright enough of this cry baby stuff. I haven't abandoned the coin and never will.  I do however wish to partner up with some programmers I can trust and develop this program that might change the face of crytpo economies(looking at you MDT).  I will only reveal one thing about this project.....its name. Project Parthenon.  I didn't even want to reveal the name BUT....I'm looking for a few good men.  It will be fun and I'd definitely do my part in promoting it and actually building an economy within its infrastructure. Who's with me....I know Azor and Cryptoyoda are already on board and they are the only ones that also have information on it.  Parthenon will include an XBC/BTC only based economy and more details will be revealed once we get a team together.

Parthenon?..Sounds very greek..mindfox should like it then
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:10:34 AM

Guys this shit is dead!  Everyone has left.  Sell your coins while they are still even listed on exchanges.  Otherwise you will be holding until you lose out completely.

It might be just like lazarus until jesus came back and raised his ass from the dead Smiley
monoxide

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:40:19 PM

Wazzuup?

I have been down with this coin since second IPO and i still believe in this. althou i do not own any XBC any more. not because i have sold it but because of very bad luck.

This is what happened: My HDD died while it was syncing my back up files into 3!! not 1 or 2 but 3 different cloud storages. and those files included my wallet backups compressed into .zip file.

last couple weeks i have been trying to bring my HDD back to life, with no success. my cloud storages have that .zip file but only a part of it and i can't get it fixed.
I have some of my xbc in polo, but my phone screen got cracked and i got 2fa on at polo and i can't log in.
I am waiting for replacement screen for my SGS4 to arrive in next few weeks, but who knows, maybe it gets lost in the way with my luck.. Grin
I also lost all my other cryptos; btc, ltc, doge and tor. not much but worth around 200€.
All i got left are my shopx at bittrex...
So i lost interest to this or any other coins for a while and that is the reason i disappeared from irc and haven't post here either.

I wish all the best for this coin and team.

G-Beef is DA KING!
csix

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:20:50 PM

Since jjmv was wondering if anyone is still around, I still am and still holding. I'm just around as an investor now and am too busy with other things to be active, but I check here weekly to see what's going on.
Keep up the enthusiasm and good work g-beef!
oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:23:45 PM

Wazzuup?

I have been down with this coin since second IPO and i still believe in this. althou i do not own any XBC any more. not because i have sold it but because of very bad luck.

This is what happened: My HDD died while it was syncing my back up files into 3!! not 1 or 2 but 3 different cloud storages. and those files included my wallet backups compressed into .zip file.

last couple weeks i have been trying to bring my HDD back to life, with no success. my cloud storages have that .zip file but only a part of it and i can't get it fixed.
I have some of my xbc in polo, but my phone screen got cracked and i got 2fa on at polo and i can't log in.
I am waiting for replacement screen for my SGS4 to arrive in next few weeks, but who knows, maybe it gets lost in the way with my luck.. Grin
I also lost all my other cryptos; btc, ltc, doge and tor. not much but worth around 200€.
All i got left are my shopx at bittrex...
So i lost interest to this or any other coins for a while and that is the reason i disappeared from irc and haven't post here either.

I wish all the best for this coin and team.

G-Beef is DA KING!

Mono. Tell when you got you're computer working again, and if you've got you're XBC back. If not get new wallet and post a adres, so I can send you some spare XBC. Than you have to promise you back it up directly an don't sell them Smiley

duflobln

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:55:41 PM

Since jjmv was wondering if anyone is still around, I still am and still holding. I'm just around as an investor now and am too busy with other things to be active, but I check here weekly to see what's going on.
Keep up the enthusiasm and good work g-beef!

+1!  I'm not dead also, but unfortunately I'm neither a dev, nor I know some, so I guess I can't help here at the moment. I just still holding my coins and check here for any news and be ready to help where I can!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: