Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:35:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [INT] IntelliCoin | 2 WEEKS POW! | IntelliApp | InSign  (Read 112949 times)
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:22:03 PM

what was the 1.8 million on block 1 for ?
presale?

ah yeah, nothing from mr brandon for a while, maybe he thought sod this lol

A little less confident but I'm remaining patient and trying to stay realistic and empathetic.

you aint been around crypto very long have you? So many scams in the past  Sad

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BrandonKBabcock

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:31:34 PM

what was the 1.8 million on block 1 for ?
presale?

ah yeah, nothing from mr brandon for a while, maybe he thought sod this lol

A little less confident but I'm remaining patient and trying to stay realistic and empathetic.

you aint been around crypto very long have you? So many scams in the past  Sad

Been around long enough and have been scammed out of 4 BTC myself. I am just a little older than most crypto traders (28) and have an above average belief in my logic, judge of character and ability to pick up on subtle details. I still think this is legit, but that they need to be more careful on putting up times/deadlines. I may be wrong though. I plan to hold out as long as I can before eating my loses. I think somewhere around Friday to Monday is when I will lose my patience, belief and hope if nothing changes.

Also, when I say the "orderbook" I mean how many people are selling and the size of those sells. And when I say "price" I mean relative to what the price was during PoW after the initial hype died down as well as relative to the doubt that is currently in the air. It is still relatively strong. This is a good sign to me and helps incline me to believe that it is more likely a good buying opportunity than a reason to panic.
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:35:34 PM

I am still more hopeful than most because I know that they are most likely still in class and that these things we want take time. I also know that they are probably trying to be very calculated and deliberate about what and when they post and have to come to an agreement on things before they do.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:51:14 PM

I am still more hopeful than most because I know that they are most likely still in class and that these things we want take time. I also know that they are probably trying to be very calculated and deliberate about what and when they post and have to come to an agreement on things before they do.

fair enough, well when you are done here, feel free to stop by the ktk thread for a decent coin, dev had nearly created the market place Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:52:24 PM

fair enough, well when you are done here, feel free to stop by the ktk thread for a decent coin, dev had nearly created the market place Smiley

I'll check it out. Smiley
smackii

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:57:05 AM

The dev says hi and wants us to know:

You know nothing John Snow
zwiggel

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:20:44 AM

Lmao u noobs. Let  me  buy all.
Even vault moves up witouth  dev even saying anything
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:33:06 AM

I am no longer going to publicly discuss and voice my support for this coin because I don't want to accidentally unintentionally cause someone to invest in something that may not be legit. However, with that said, with all the evidence that is available and the fact that the website is still up I personally am still going to be holding and supporting the coin myself. I'm well aware that I may end up looking like a giant fool and losing even more BTC, but my own deduction process inclines me to believe that it is still most likely legit. I am simply just no longer so convinced that I am willing to try to inform and persuade others that it is.
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:37:52 AM

Lmao u noobs. Let  me  buy all.
Even vault moves up witouth  dev even saying anything

Of course traded speculative currencies move up and down in a market that is quite easily manipulated genius, but time is money and some of us need more than just a little volume in order to exit or consider a trade worth making. Also, for some of us it is not just about making BTC, but also about supporting innovative coins with ethical developers in the process.
interupted

Activity: 258

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:45:38 AM

Yeah I'm not quite sure what the devs plan is but it would seem like they will be back at some point. It just doesn't feel like they have left for good IMO. I wouldn't promote this to others but for myself I think Ill go ahead and hold my coins for now.

BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:49:23 AM

Yeah I'm not quite sure what the devs plan is but it would seem like they will be back at some point. It just doesn't feel like they have left for good IMO. I wouldn't promote this to others but for myself I think Ill go ahead and hold my coins for now.

Agreed. I will not defend it from FUDDers anymore either because now I'm not so sure if they are wrong or not.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:04:55 AM

Agreed. I will not defend it from FUDDers anymore either because now I'm not so sure if they are wrong or not.

That is where I am at as well.  Still holding on knowing the risk.  I'm fine with this and glad others are.  I can't stand to sell anything under 200, even that low is hard to sell, I have a bunch of sell orders at 400 and above.  I also just keep some off the order book.
smackii

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:06:20 AM

I am no longer going to publicly discuss and voice my support for this coin because I don't want to accidentally unintentionally cause someone to invest in something that may not be legit. However, with that said, with all the evidence that is available and the fact that the website is still up I personally am still going to be holding and supporting the coin myself. I'm well aware that I may end up looking like a giant fool and losing even more BTC, but my own deduction process inclines me to believe that it is still most likely legit. I am simply just no longer so convinced that I am willing to try to inform and persuade others that it is.

It's okay bud, it is like a couple of us are just supporting this coin. Less than 10 i think? We are all fools for believing, maybe we can just ignore the coin and maybe it will live on it's own.

I'm making fun with it, so it doesn't hurt too much if it's really dead.

But ifit this coin turns out alive after all of this?

interupted

Activity: 258

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:17:27 AM

This is the most fun I have had in a dead coin  Grin

miningfool

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:32:22 AM

I am debating whether it is worth forking this and trying to make something out of it versus just making a new coin.  Most such efforts at forking from what I understand seem to fail, unless someone has some examples where it was successful.

It would seem from previous posts in this thread that the originators were not authentically MIT, although I would have thought they would have jumped on the INL re-ICO to try to snake more BTC for themselves either way.  Just find it kind of odd that they just dropped this.
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:49:54 AM

I would say give it another week or so before we start discussing a takeover.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:31:55 AM

I would say give it another week or so before we start discussing a takeover.

I agree with this timeframe.  I also think its a good alternative.  The wallet is nice, the graphic is nice, its been mined completely, the wallet stakes well, and everything about it is nice.  Nothing revolutionary, but nothing to waste either.
Henrietta.UK

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:38:22 AM

Guys.we need to determinte takeover this coin or not.No more discussion.If we don't take over this coin then all of us will lost our money.
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:54:50 AM

Guys.we need to determinte takeover this coin or not.No more discussion.If we don't take over this coin then all of us will lost our money.

Not true. You will only lose your money if you panic sell. And since many of us still think that is more likely that they come back than not I don't think we need to panic just yet. We would not want to fork it if they actually are still intending to use it to implement features now would we? I mean, we have elizabethcrypto looking into it. I am trying to contact Karen via Facebook, what I think may be her email and at intellicoin@gmail.com, I just contacted many MIT students that are in the Facebook MITBitComp group via direct message on Facebook and tweeted at MITBitcoinClub asking if they were aware of Intellicoin. I will even call MIT on Monday if we haven't heard anything by then. As of now I think we just wait because they haven't been on since the 3rd, but the website is still up, they said they were still working on it and there is a lot of evidence to support that the people behind it actually do go to MIT. If anyone knows of a sure fire way to determine one way or another I am all ears, but until then I think we need to make sure before we make any rash moves.   
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:57:16 AM

It's okay bud, it is like a couple of us are just supporting this coin. Less than 10 i think? We are all fools for believing, maybe we can just ignore the coin and maybe it will live on it's own.

I'm making fun with it, so it doesn't hurt too much if it's really dead.

But ifit this coin turns out alive after all of this?

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F53I4fvq.gif&t=543&c=BEc2VQyHzBqOcg

bahaha exactly!
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: