Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:01:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [INT] IntelliCoin | 2 WEEKS POW! | IntelliApp | InSign  (Read 112949 times)
intellicoin-PR

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:12:47 PM

Makes sense and I can't wait!
Please disregard the tolls and haters.
And thanks for the new dedicated PR!

Next that fake PR guy is going to ask you to send funds to his address. Will you send?

We have no intention of asking for funds, if we really wanted more funds we would have forced the 2nd IPO.

We will soon update the main board with the team members Int addresses if you want to donate there after seeing the results we have been working on it will be up to you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BrandonKBabcock

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:15:37 PM

Next that fake PR guy is going to ask you to send funds to his address. Will you send?

We have no intention of asking for funds, if we really wanted more funds we would have forced the 2nd IPO.

We will soon update the main board with the team members Int addresses if you want to donate there after seeing the results we have been working on it will be up to you.

That's perfect, thanks!
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:50:28 AM

That's perfect, thanks!

So next step is waiting for tomorrow until we see PR account log into regular account then?
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:56:22 AM

We are back at it!

We are truly sorry for the last couple of days.

Let us explain. We have been developing the intelliApp these past days.

The reason why we have avoided the forum for the last couple of days is because we needed to pick up

a few coins ourselves. We did not do that to scare people away but we are glad that non believers and impatient people have jumped off the boat. The reason we needed to gather more coins is related to one of our future project right after IntelliApp and InSign is released. We did not want to release these 2 features and have our coin become too expensive to buy for our next project which require us holding a good amount of coin.

We are also in discussion with a teacher to join our team which could be a big step toward our 3rd project.
We will be updating about the beta release of IntelliApp in the next 48 hours.

We will not require any testers since we can handle this part ourselves. If beta testing goes well , we might release the beta version by the end of the week. ( that is if everything goes well)

PS: This is our official PR and comm account. We will be way more active in this forum from now on.

This should answer your questions shadow. Also, just a FYI if you click on a person's name in bitcointalk and then scroll down the page you can click on "Show the last posts of this person." and see all the posts they have on bitcointalk.
ShadowBits

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:05:14 AM

Thank you for the great advice sir!  I didn't know you could do that.  Ill be using it more often.  This is such exciting news.  The original account of Intellicoin should still post for proof, but I guess with the release of IntelliApp, we will get our confirmation anyways Cheesy.  Can't wait for this!  Also, very great idea to get a faculty member involved.  Will Intellicoin dev inform us of any school related activities which might relate to this coin or is that stuff we can figure out on our own?  Thank you for not running away and being committed Smiley
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:28:01 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 03:00:46 AM by BrandonKBabcock

I understand your reactions, give us 48 hours to prove you wrong.

If this is due to being a new account i understand and we will update from the main account tomorrow i personally don't have the credits to log into it.

This is real i assure you, no one is holding you from selling your coins.

As you can see from the above post they're going to post from the original account tomorrow and as you also now know they said that they'll also be more active on the account from now on. And remember they do start classes back up tomorrow so it all seems to make perfect logical sense. Congrats for keeping hope and having the strength and patience to wait it out! MIT truly is the best of the best and these students are at the right stage of life and time to fully grasp the importance of crypto currencies as a world bettering technological tool, and also possess the intellect and technological know how to innovate and build great things together. That's why I have very little doubt that they will deliver only beneficial and professional things from this project. And we will be handsomely rewarded for believing in them and supporting them when most the community did not. Smiley
smackii

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:02:16 AM

We are back at it!

The reason why we have avoided the forum for the last couple of days is because we needed to pick up

a few coins ourselves. We did not do that to scare people away but we are glad that non believers and impatient people have jumped off the boat. The reason we needed to gather more coins is related to one of our future project right after IntelliApp and InSign is released. We did not want to release these 2 features and have our coin become too expensive to buy for our next project which require us holding a good amount of coin.

We are also in discussion with a teacher to join our team which could be a big step toward our 3rd project.

We will not require any testers since we can handle this part ourselves. If beta testing goes well , we might release the beta version by the end of the week. ( that is if everything goes well)

PS: This is our official PR and comm account. We will be way more active in this forum from now on.

WOW! Fake update Cheesy Who would fall for this? Grin
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:05:00 AM

We are back at it!

Slowly raises hand, eyes quickly dart side to side.
ShadowBits

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:16:20 AM

We are back at it!

Slowly raises hand, eyes quickly dart side to side.

Also raises hand up.  Do you have any insights as to why this is fake instead of just yelling "fake! fake!"?  I bet Smackii is just trying to buy in right now and feed that insatiable appetite he had.  He has an empty stomach now from all that throwing up from earlier, lol!
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 06:16:06 AM

AGAIN :

Prove you're not a fake account by making a fast update on the website  Roll Eyes

Something like adding the line "Release: Next week" in IntelliApp part

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ayminer

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:53:36 AM

AGAIN :

Prove you're not a fake account by making a fast update on the website  Roll Eyes

Something like adding the line "Release: Next week" in IntelliApp part

+1

Or get the password of the original account and log in with it. If you guys are in a team, this password should just be a phone call or email away.

Would love to believe in this PR guy but coming up with a newbie account to make announcements is something ANYBODY can do.
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:14:38 AM

Guys you're really starting to hurt a thinking person's brain. They clearly already stated that they would post from the original account today, not that it matters though. I mean, an account is just an account right? What is way more important is what and when they deliver. And what they had to say in regards to that was that they'll update us within 48 hours, and that if everything goes well in beta testing they hope to maybe be able to release the beta by the end of the week. Now, please chill out and have a little patience, or simply exit your position.
ayminer

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:58:50 AM

Are you guys really believing that PR account crap?
Fairly obvious he aint one of them. He has done nothing to prove that.
I am thinking of going to one of the other coin's thread and saying I am the PR guy  Wink

I sincerely want to believe in the account, but I cant bring myself to do that Sad

ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 10:40:13 AM

I am thinking of going to one of the other coin's thread and saying I am the PR guy  Wink

I sincerely want to believe in the account, but I cant bring myself to do that Sad

When something is too good to be true ... it probably is ... not true  Sad

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
.Infinite .
.Markets.
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
smackii

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:32:17 AM

When something is too good to be true ... it probably is ... not true  Sad

But this is not so good, so this is probably true?

Judgement day today, eh?
interupted

Activity: 258

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:49:07 AM

worse case, I loose a tiny amount of btc, best case I am hugely rewarded. Its a risk reward senario.

interupted

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:24:43 PM

btw, he said give him 48 hours, so it could be tomorrow

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:53:07 PM

Guys you're really starting to hurt a thinking person's brain. They clearly already stated that they would post from the original account today, not that it matters though. I mean, an account is just an account right? What is way more important is what and when they deliver. And what they had to say in regards to that was that they'll update us within 48 hours, and that if everything goes well in beta testing they hope to maybe be able to release the beta by the end of the week. Now, please chill out and have a little patience, or simply exit your position.

Now my brain hurts  Tongue

smackii

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:54:36 PM

btw, he said give him 48 hours, so it could be tomorrow

That is full of shit, 48 hours could mean 4 days or a week or two.

They say last time was they will deliver someone before END of August.
interupted

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:16:56 PM

First day of school at MIT!

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: