Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:52:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [INT] IntelliCoin | 2 WEEKS POW! | IntelliApp | InSign  (Read 112949 times)
oreoeater

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:50:45 PM

This is one bonkers thread!!
You seem to have had a crazy ride the last few weeks! Im happy to jump on now at the later stages to enjoy the rest of the trip!
Risk < Reward is what I am hoping for :p

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BrandonKBabcock

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:57:25 PM

Guys, I called MIT police and gave them the emails the dev pasted on the OP initially. They ran them through their system and they couldn't find any match.   

The screenshot below is what convinced me before but being that these email IDs are fake, there's surely a scam written all over this. Seems like the owner of the website is an MIT student but he used fake email IDs which is suspect. I bet those of you who lost a lot of money can open a case  with the MIT police on whoever registered that website. I barely lost anything so I wouldn't.

I encourage you guys to call the emergency number on the MIT police website to confirm. It would cost you less than a minute to confirm as I just spoke with them and I bet when they hear the email addresses they would give you a response immediately.

100% Legit.

I contacted MIT and this was the reply.

Apologies to the MIT devs/students for making waves, but with the amount of scams going on lately, this was crucial. 

Screenshot:  https://i.imgur.com/QClGpT3.png

Guys if you have been paying attention and doing your research you already knew they removed the emails after they were bombarded with emails filled with unreasonable questions and hate. Here is the quote from Intellicoin:

Enough FUD already. I will be updating the post with important announcements directly.
I removed the emails because we respect our privacy and don't want the emails to be completely consumed by the BTCtalk emails.
We bought 0.5 BTC INT after launch, to get some INT to test the developments we bring along.
I will now be updating the thread only with important announcements, and will not be able to address all questions about other things.

BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:58:48 PM

Has anyone tried to contact Karen Su on facebook to confirm if she is involved in this project or if someone is just using her name ?

Yes. No response yet.
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:02:02 PM

Well. It wasn't exactly a scam. They released the coin, just didn;t release the features.
So there is no way you can call it a scam. + All Investors were happy with the pre-sale. So Good luck.

How can you say its not a scam? they promised features which was the only reason why people bought into the ICO in the first place

I am not exactly sure how it goes. Sometimes, coins do not launch features and you don't call it a scam. Did you invest in the ICO?
If yes, and you didn't sell when the prices were at 2800 sats, then you made a stupid investment.
I am also curious where did the guy intellicoin-pr go. Was he trying to just increase the price? lol

the PR guy was just someone from the public trying to boost the price so he could get out! the exact same thing happened in the mantis coin thread lol

Very well could be. I would actually prefer that is the case!
ayminer

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:24:13 PM

Guys, I called MIT police and gave them the emails the dev pasted on the OP initially. They ran them through their system and they couldn't find any match.   

The screenshot below is what convinced me before but being that these email IDs are fake, there's surely a scam written all over this. Seems like the owner of the website is an MIT student but he used fake email IDs which is suspect. I bet those of you who lost a lot of money can open a case  with the MIT police on whoever registered that website. I barely lost anything so I wouldn't.

I encourage you guys to call the emergency number on the MIT police website to confirm. It would cost you less than a minute to confirm as I just spoke with them and I bet when they hear the email addresses they would give you a response immediately.

100% Legit.

Apologies to the MIT devs/students for making waves, but with the amount of scams going on lately, this was crucial. 

Guys if you have been paying attention and doing your research you already knew they removed the emails after they were bombarded with emails filled with unreasonable questions and hate. Here is the quote from Intellicoin:

Enough FUD already. I will be updating the post with important announcements directly.
I removed the emails because we respect our privacy and don't want the emails to be completely consumed by the BTCtalk emails.
We bought 0.5 BTC INT after launch, to get some INT to test the developments we bring along.
I will now be updating the thread only with important announcements, and will not be able to address all questions about other things.

So you already knew the MIT emails they posted initially are fake? IMO the dev claiming that they removed the mails (that doesn't exist) for privacy only shows how much of a bullshitter the guy is.

Anyways, I guess I have done my part by informing the community that the MIT mail they posted are fake. Its up to you guys to deduce whatever you want.
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:12:04 PM

100% Legit.

So you already knew the MIT emails they posted initially are fake? IMO the dev claiming that they removed the mails (that doesn't exist) for privacy only shows how much of a bullshitter the guy is.

Anyways, I guess I have done my part by informing the community that the MIT mail they posted are fake. Its up to you guys to deduce whatever you want.

They initially weren't fake. They simply got removed because MIT asked them to remove any affiliation and they wanted a little privacy.
miningfool

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:14:49 PM

Well to be honest at this point I don't really care whether the dev(s) are really MIT students or not.  All I am interested in at this point is whether they still intend to do anything, or want to just walk away.  I presume if they want to walk away we just won't ever hear anything again.  But waiting another week as suggested above is probably a good idea.
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:16:25 PM

Well to be honest at this point I don't really care whether the dev(s) are really MIT students or not.  All I am interested in at this point is whether they still intend to do anything, or want to just walk away.  I presume if they want to walk away we just won't ever hear anything again.  But waiting another week as suggested above is probably a good idea.

Exactly my thoughts.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:24:33 PM

Exactly my thoughts.

I still don't want to sell.  I'm looking at Veilcoin going to the top of the charts today on Bittrex and it had a trade volume lower than Intellicoin a day or two ago.  Whales might jump in once everyone dumps.  I'll just hold onto it.  Waiting another week as well.
gelovy

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:23:35 AM

It's very quite here today....

Community takeover ??!!
Schild_

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:37:58 PM

Anyway... I don't like what i see here. If the devs are coming back, for sure they've been buying intelli at 100 sat after everyone dumped...  Roll Eyes
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:46:44 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 06:16:29 AM by BrandonKBabcock

Anyway... I don't like what i see here. If the devs are coming back, for sure they've been buying intelli at 100 sat after everyone dumped...  Roll Eyes

The simple reality is we don't know if they are coming back or what they are doing or why. What we do know is that there are good logical cases to be made both ways so we're just waiting awhile longer while hoping for the best before moving forward. If you're still a holder we're going to start pursuing possible takeover options next Friday because doing so before then is probably a bit premature.

The main things that give me and others hope are: The website is still up, the dev told us that they would only post updates and important announcements from here on out and seemed somewhat shocked and upset by all the hate and backlash (probably new to the crypto world and would most likely only care if they were actually here for more than just a quick already made buck), there was no set delivery date and have been no undelivered promises by the dev so far and it hasn't been too long after the "planned" and community expected delivery date.       
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:33:01 PM

Anyway... I don't like what i see here. If the devs are coming back, for sure they've been buying intelli at 100 sat after everyone dumped...  Roll Eyes

The simple reality is we don't know if they are coming back or what they are doing or why. What we do know is that there are good logical cases to be made both ways so we're just waiting awhile longer while hoping for the best before moving forward. If you're still a holder we're going to start pursuing possible takeover options next Friday because doing so before then is probably a bit premature.

The main things that give me and others hope are: The website is still up, the dev told us that they would only post updates and important announcements from here on out and seemed somewhat shocked and upset by all the hate and backlash (probably new to the crypto world and would most likely only care if they were actually here for more than just a quick already made buck), there was no set delivery date and have been no undelivered promises by the dev so far and it hasn't been too long after the "planned" and community expected delivery date.       

M<y brain hurts

ayminer

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:40:15 PM

M<y brain hurts

Hurt is an understatement. Something that could be so simple seems so complex.

Am still hanging around just out of curiosity. For the sake of you bag holders, I hope it doesn't turn out to be a major disappointment.

Hashbender

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:52:15 PM

Anyway... I don't like what i see here. If the devs are coming back, for sure they've been buying intelli at 100 sat after everyone dumped...  Roll Eyes

The devs are perfectly reachable at any moment. Their facebook accounts have been released already so you can go there and send them a PM. I've got a response and yeah, they are still working on it. Just send them a educated message, not a 10-year-old-where-is-my-candy one.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:55:33 PM

The devs are perfectly reachable at any moment. Their facebook accounts have been released already so you can go there and send them a PM. I've got a response and yeah, they are still working on it. Just send them a educated message, not a 10-year-old-where-is-my-candy one.

This is why I am still a bag holder Wink.  The sell order mound is not budging at all today.  Its an exciting moment right now.  Can't wait for whats about to come.
oreoeater

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:07:33 PM

This is why I am still a bag holder Wink.  The sell order mound is not budging at all today.  Its an exciting moment right now.  Can't wait for whats about to come.

lets not get too happy until it actually happens...we are still in a state of limbo here...but in the same boat as you :$ looking hopeful
jioy

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:20:32 PM

yes ,i think the dev are good
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:03:59 PM

I appreciate this post. I tried this method for myself once again, but this time around I paid the $1.00 to send it to them directly. I hope it works because I will update the community one way or another. Sometimes patience pays! Smiley
cryptotea

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:09:00 AM

No more trades...
Something must be done...
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: