Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:05:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [INT] IntelliCoin | 2 WEEKS POW! | IntelliApp | InSign  (Read 112949 times)
smackii

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:28:20 PM

worse case, I loose a tiny amount of btc, best case I am hugely rewarded. Its a risk reward senario.

The problem is, we are already at the worst case scenario

- Devs didn't go online
- Nothing was delivered till end of the month
- All but empty promises

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ayminer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:38:02 PM

worse case, I loose a tiny amount of btc, best case I am hugely rewarded. Its a risk reward senario.

- Devs didn't go online
- All but empty promises

We control the price so worse case scenario might not be so bad after all  Wink. However, if the real "slim shady" doesn't stand up, then I guess the community would have to take control of the mic. Grin
smackii

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:12:14 PM

And they want people to dump so they can buy cheap.

What if no one dumps for the whole month? - Will we expect them still not updating us before september ends?
What if someone puts buy support around 200 sats? - Whales will notice this coin then price skyrockets, then they will also delay the App.

So if someone out there with decent stash, kindly drop this to 1 satoshi so we can move on? Grin
ayminer

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:14:39 PM

So if someone out there with decent stash, kindly drop this to 1 satoshi so we can move on? Grin

+1  Grin
smackii

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:48:15 PM

I understand your reactions, give us 48 hours to prove you wrong.

If this is due to being a new account i understand and we will update from the main account tomorrow i personally don't have the credits to log into it.

This is real i assure you, no one is holding you from selling your coins.

So 18 hours more left, if they didn't update us within this time limit; this will be the fourth time they break their own word. Not sure if people will still trust them Roll Eyes

Hopefully they prove me, or us holders wrong Grin
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:58:37 PM

If this is due to being a new account i understand and we will update from the main account tomorrow i personally don't have the credits to log into it.

So 18 hours more left, if they didn't update us within this time limit; this will be the fourth time they break their own word. Not sure if people will still trust them Roll Eyes

We should just take over the coin if it goes south.  Its a good coin and I think its stupid to mine something just to throw it in garabage can.  The algos produced still took energy, therefore are still worth resources.  Markets dumping them at less than 1 satoshi is pure ignorance in the markets I find.  We need to find a way of recycling shitcoins into awesome new forked coins.  Maybe combine them under one umbrella coin name: RecycleCoins.  Coins which have no premine.  The average value would be an average of all the newly forked coins.  The wallet would be a umbrella wallet which incorporates all the coin wallets under the RecycleCoins wallet.  Sorry to bring this up here.  We can start a new thread if needed.  I haven't lost hope yet for this coin regardless.  Wink
smackii

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:11:40 PM

We should just take over the coin if it goes south.  Its a good coin and I think its stupid to mine something just to throw it in garabage can.  The algos produced still took energy, therefore are still worth resources.  Markets dumping them at less than 1 satoshi is pure ignorance in the markets I find.  We need to find a way of recycling shitcoins into awesome new forked coins.  Maybe combine them under one umbrella coin name: RecycleCoins.  Coins which have no premine.  The average value would be an average of all the newly forked coins.  The wallet would be a umbrella wallet which incorporates all the coin wallets under the RecycleCoins wallet.  Sorry to bring this up here.  We can start a new thread if needed.  I haven't lost hope yet for this coin regardless.  Wink

Interesting idea you've got there bud, someday it will be created by someone or either by you.

There is still 1% still hope left in me, all izz well.
BrandonKBabcock

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:30:52 PM

Are you guys really believing that PR account crap?
Fairly obvious he aint one of them. He has done nothing to prove that.
I am thinking of going to one of the other coin's thread and saying I am the PR guy  Wink

I sincerely want to believe in the account, but I cant bring myself to do that Sad

When something is too good to be true ... it probably is ... not true  Sad

The key in this sentence is "probably"
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:32:46 PM

- Devs didn't go online
- All but empty promises

Depending on how you perceive how things have occurred this may actually be the best case scenario. 
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:35:36 PM

btw, he said give him 48 hours, so it could be tomorrow

That is full of shit, 48 hours could mean 4 days or a week or two.

They say last time was they will deliver someone before END of August.

Here is their quote:

"Yes, As promised, we will release InSign in the middle of the ICO(around the end  of the month), so people can decide."
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:37:06 PM

And they want people to dump so they can buy cheap.

What if no one dumps for the whole month? - Will we expect them still not updating us before september ends?
What if someone puts buy support around 200 sats? - Whales will notice this coin then price skyrockets, then they will also delay the App.

The post clearly implied that they already have all the INT they for the project and will be more active from here on out.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:38:01 PM

Here is their quote:

"Yes, As promised, we will release InSign in the middle of the ICO(around the end  of the month), so people can decide."

Thanks for pointing this out.  Semantics do matter at this point.  Naysayers should keep this at the forefront of the facts we have available.
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:39:23 PM

They have actually never broke their word at all, you have just interpreted that they have.  Smiley
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:43:01 PM

They did say that they would post from the original account today though. And that will ease many people's concerns about whether the PR account is legit or not though.
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:44:13 PM

Are you guys really believing that PR account crap?
Fairly obvious he aint one of them. He has done nothing to prove that.
I am thinking of going to one of the other coin's thread and saying I am the PR guy  Wink

I sincerely want to believe in the account, but I cant bring myself to do that Sad

When something is too good to be true ... it probably is ... not true  Sad

But this is not so good, so this is probably true?

Judgement day today, eh?

Yes, today is clearly a very important day. 
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:47:36 PM

Here is their quote:

"Yes, As promised, we will release InSign in the middle of the ICO(around the end  of the month), so people can decide."

Thanks for pointing this out.  Semantics do matter at this point.  Naysayers should keep this at the forefront of the facts we have available.

You're welcome buddy. And we all should have our answers within roughly 24 hours so I am just trying to keep the facts straight and the FUD at a minimum until then. Some people tend to let panic and doubt get the best of them, and some also struggle to pay attention to detail so I'm here to try and help them out. Smiley
ayminer

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:55:41 PM

This coin reminds me a lot of Apex Coin. Dipped when the dev went AWOL. Today it's about 8 times the price.

No guts, no glory  Grin
firedoner

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:02:18 PM

people............ hop on to ethancoin....... or at least take a loook
smackii

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:39:04 PM

This coin reminds me a lot of Apex Coin. Dipped when the dev went AWOL. Today it's about 8 times the price.

No guts, no glory  Grin

One word from the dev, and it could go back to 1k satoshi.

Hopefully they already have enough coins, and the PR guy already knows the user pass of the main account.

If not, this will take another agonizing week to wait; and on top of that two weeks of hanging us dry Grin
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:41:03 PM

Did anyone save their MIT emails? Couldnt we send them an email asking them WTF is going on?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: