Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:06:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262836 times)
FlexHash

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 01:21:32 AM

Recent GAW announcements:

- the Vaultbreaker aka Titan Killer 750 MH/s Scrypt ASIC batch 1 will be hosted soon-ish (?) on ZenCloud, including the ones purchased for shipping. It will not be able to use The Most Profitable Pool In The World (ZenPool) but will keep it's original hosting cost ($3.67 per day).
- alternatively said Vaultbreaker can be converted to Hashlets. This option will allow to use ZenPool, but will incur the Hashlet maintenance fee ($60 per day), which is significantly higher than Vaulbreaker's fee.
- same options are available to Vaultbreaker mini (375 MH/s) batch 1, but do not apply to VB / VB mini batch 2. Batch 2 options will be announced later.
- Hashlet price will be increased "tomorrow", not sure if that means Sunday or Monday. The new price is not known yet.

Other observations:

In the announcements GAW CEO mentioned "A2" and "proprietary Hashlet hardware" but did not mention Zeus hardware seen in the warehouse pictures.

ZenPool has grown by another 50 GH/s in the last few hours - http://i.snag.gy/nZHoz.jpg

You are right, that is a warehouse, not a real mining farm and those are Zeus chip based miners, not 28nm A2.  In the other photo they showed long time ago (the tiny basement mining farm), there were some A2 miners. But GAW has not ordered from Innosilicon for a long time (nor Gridseed, nor Zeus).
Where did you see this "tiny basement farm". Pics please.

They have 3 data centers and no basement farm as far as I know.

Well, you have seen the photos in this thread. With less than 50 working A2 miners, that's tiny to me.  Far from the 236GHs they claim.

Don't call them data centers, those are not.

GAW was a Zeus reseller, I am not surprised to see a warehouse photo. And even that's several months ago.
They didn't really deploy Zeus as they know the power efficiency is better with A2.

We have mining farms, believe me, I know what a mining farm should look like.

As you can tell from our website. We are not afraid of speaking up.  We do not want people like GAW to damage the reputation of real hashing power providers.

Not only scammer will damage trusts between people in this industry, but also they do have a strong incentive to depress Altcoins. (Why didn't they pay you altcoins directly? think about that.)

50 A2 is not a data center and can't be called a farm, it's just a small operation anybody can have in their basement Cheesy

Let's not forget guys, all of us tiny farmers have a dedicated power transformer in our back yard. Nothing to see here, move on.

Sorry, but I do not understand your way of sarcasm.  That GAW photo did show a small transformer and is a very small operation.  They claim they have 235GHs, remember?

Since there are a few members here think I might be bluffing, I have asked our colleague to take a photo of our mining farm.  
Please note, we are far far far smaller than 236GHs.

https://flexhash.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/FlexHashFarm11.jpg
You can do whatever technical analysis on this photo to check if it was modified (except the watermark).

Josh, this is the real way of running a mining farm, with power and network connected and full of noise and dust.  

GAW, STOP SCAMMING people.

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:23:47 AM

SCAM

Can we stop overusing this word any more than it already is without proof?

Not your keys, not your coins!
ScryptHasher

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:29:27 AM

Recent GAW announcements:

- the Vaultbreaker aka Titan Killer 750 MH/s Scrypt ASIC batch 1 will be hosted soon-ish (?) on ZenCloud, including the ones purchased for shipping. It will not be able to use The Most Profitable Pool In The World (ZenPool) but will keep it's original hosting cost ($3.67 per day).
- alternatively said Vaultbreaker can be converted to Hashlets. This option will allow to use ZenPool, but will incur the Hashlet maintenance fee ($60 per day), which is significantly higher than Vaulbreaker's fee.
- same options are available to Vaultbreaker mini (375 MH/s) batch 1, but do not apply to VB / VB mini batch 2. Batch 2 options will be announced later.
- Hashlet price will be increased "tomorrow", not sure if that means Sunday or Monday. The new price is not known yet.

Other observations:

In the announcements GAW CEO mentioned "A2" and "proprietary Hashlet hardware" but did not mention Zeus hardware seen in the warehouse pictures.

ZenPool has grown by another 50 GH/s in the last few hours -

You are right, that is a warehouse, not a real mining farm and those are Zeus chip based miners, not 28nm A2.  In the other photo they showed long time ago (the tiny basement mining farm), there were some A2 miners. But GAW has not ordered from Innosilicon for a long time (nor Gridseed, nor Zeus).
Where did you see this "tiny basement farm". Pics please.

They have 3 data centers and no basement farm as far as I know.

Well, you have seen the photos in this thread. With less than 50 working A2 miners, that's tiny to me.  Far from the 236GHs they claim.

Don't call them data centers, those are not.

GAW was a Zeus reseller, I am not surprised to see a warehouse photo. And even that's several months ago.
They didn't really deploy Zeus as they know the power efficiency is better with A2.

We have mining farms, believe me, I know what a mining farm should look like.

As you can tell from our website. We are not afraid of speaking up.  We do not want people like GAW to damage the reputation of real hashing power providers.

Not only scammer will damage trusts between people in this industry, but also they do have a strong incentive to depress Altcoins. (Why didn't they pay you altcoins directly? think about that.)

50 A2 is not a data center and can't be called a farm, it's just a small operation anybody can have in their basement Cheesy

Let's not forget guys, all of us tiny farmers have a dedicated power transformer in our back yard. Nothing to see here, move on.

Sorry, but I do not understand your way of sarcasm.  That GAW photo did show a small transformer and is a very small operation.  They claim they have 235GHs, remember?

Since there are a few members here think I might be bluffing, I have asked our colleague to take a photo of our mining farm.  
Please note, we are far far far smaller than 236GHs.

You can do whatever technical analysis on this photo to check if it was modified (except the watermark).

Josh, this is the real way of running a mining farm, with power and network connected and full of noise and dust.  

GAW, STOP SCAMMING people.

Dude your doing it wrong.. The trick apparently is having a supertopsecret mining pool that quadruples your hash power... duh
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:31:28 AM

SCAM

Looks like this guy is angry GAW is recognized and people are talking about them, while nobody heard of their site.

Just the fact that he made some new accounts last week and used all of them to write crap about GAW shows he's desperate.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
m0narch

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:31:45 AM

I'm not an HVAC engineer but Bitfury's layout with separated hot/cold aisles looks very different from GAW's. I find it hard to believe they would be able to vent half a megawatt from that aisle they were standing in.

Edit: I was referring to this picture: http://i.snag.gy/WE5Kk.jpg

Yes, it's not exactly the same, but the concept is pretty much the same. Use a large open warehouse and rather than using chillers to cool everything, you just displace the hot air from the racks and vent it like in that picture of the Bitfury data center. They have large fans at the top of their warehouse to vent the hot air out of rather than using chillers.

Certainly not saying that it's legit, just plausible that what they are showing is actually their data center for their miners.
FlexHash

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 01:44:47 AM

SCAM

OK, so what is the word we should use in order to give people early warnings?  It is highly likely GAW will turn into a scam. Just a matter of time.

SCAM

Looks like this guy is angry GAW is recognized and people are talking about them, while nobody heard of their site.

Just the fact that he made some new accounts last week and used all of them to write crap about GAW shows he's desperate.

So, you are blind to GAW's lies but accuse me of creating new account? I am sure you have some proof?
Yes, of course I want more attention to our website. HOWEVER, as I said in the very beginning, we do not consider GAW as a competitor at all, to us, they use a different business model: LIE
ZiG

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:07:53 AM

SCAM

"Too good to be true"... Grin

Did you ever think about it...Common sense ... Huh

But doesn't mean that people will NOT continue buying them...Maddoff did it for like 15-20 years... Wink

ZiG
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 04:03:49 AM

lets all it a risk investment. buy 50mhs hashlet now and wait 45+ days to ROI or dont.
IMO GAW wont disappear withing 45 days but of course i will not put my finger to that Smiley

ive made similar topic about making free BTC/LTC lately - http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2el7rs/100_working_method_to_make_free_btcs_daily/
all this stuff happends Wink

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8923

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 04:14:59 AM

I'm not an HVAC engineer but Bitfury's layout with separated hot/cold aisles looks very different from GAW's. I find it hard to believe they would be able to vent half a megawatt from that aisle they were standing in.

Edit: I was referring to this picture: http://i.snag.gy/WE5Kk.jpg

Yes, it's not exactly the same, but the concept is pretty much the same. Use a large open warehouse and rather than using chillers to cool everything, you just displace the hot air from the racks and vent it like in that picture of the Bitfury data center. They have large fans at the top of their warehouse to vent the hot air out of rather than using chillers.

Certainly not saying that it's legit, just plausible that what they are showing is actually their data center for their miners.

I would agree it's possible but unfortunately we also had this contradiction:

https://hashtalk.org/t/data-center-pictures/6448

"One of the three AC units it take to cool one our data centers"
m0narch

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:27:24 AM

Yeah that's one of their other data centers. Looks like a different building...check the ceiling clearance.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8923

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 05:07:15 AM

Yeah that's one of their other data centers. Looks like a different building...check the ceiling clearance.

The pictures in that thread are from several different locations. The building with the AC is this one: https://www.google.com/webhp#q=31.167892N+89.410164W

Unfortunately they scrubbed GPS coordinates from the last set of pics so we don't know if this is the same building or not: http://i.snag.gy/WE5Kk.jpg
DirtFighter

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:43:38 AM

Spend $20 get a Hashlet and see what happens. It is my belief that all you people saying that GAW is a scam are not correct. Your views are understandable and some of their behavior could seem suspect.

I am a customer of GAW and have been for a few months now. I started off with one 1.3 MHs Fury. I had some difficulty with my order in the beginning and will admit it took a few days for them to address me. Once I got their attention I was treated very fairly and was in constant contact with them all the way through. I then went to the ZenCloud with a new miner. I have PM's a mile long with Eric of Zenminer  treating me fairly and compensating me for a day of lost time (more than was owed I might add)

I have taken advantage of free upgrade to Hashlets and my payouts have increased. I can take the funds at any time and often do. I have even asked the CEO Josh to call me on my cell phone for a concern I have and he called me 5 minutes after I PM'd him.

I can certainly understand how people could think this is all a scam but for me the behavior suggests otherwise. I have even seen Josh set up a matching fund for charity and follow through with a donation to help a member of the Hashtalk community (DrPaul) I have seen him fund a members BTCJam loan and then tell him "we take care of our own around here"

The guy just spent $1,000,000 to acquire domain "BTC.com" and $8,000,000 to acquire ZenMiner. He is readily accessible in the forum. GAW has made announcements and every one is for the benefit of miners.

I will admit, I am a GAW fanboy…LOL  Are they perfect? no they are not. Do they have whats best for the miner in mind?…Yea I believe they do.

Anywhere you choose to spend money in the Crypto arena is a HUGE gamble. Lots of crap companies out there. and it is sad that this industry has brought out more crooks than legit folks. I am nobody special just an average guy with a small mining hobby and so far GAW has proven they are in it for the long haul and care about the customer. i believe they truly want to offer value to the customers and NOT rip them off

If I get burned by GAW I will come back here and eat a great big piece of humble pie…but so far they have been good to me, made problems right and offered me a great value for my money. Just my .00000001 BTC

DirtFighter

Take a DEEP breath…thats still free
Elenelen

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:39:44 AM

The guy just spent $1,000,000 to acquire domain "BTC.com" and $8,000,000 to acquire ZenMiner. He is readily accessible in the forum. GAW has made announcements and every one is for the benefit of miners.

Can you (or anyone else) verify with hard evidence that 8 million is REALLY spend?  Both companies worked together for some time.... can be companions in crime.... just maked up this huge amount, to furbish their legitimacy...

Hard proof please.
btcm4n14c

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:46:45 AM

I bought 1 hashlet just for the fun of it, and i can say im pretty happy with it mining on their own zen multipool.
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:02:43 AM

Can you (or anyone else) verify with hard evidence that 8 million is REALLY spend?  Both companies worked together for some time.... can be companions in crime.... just maked up this huge amount, to furbish their legitimacy...

Hard proof please.
One private company buys another private company.  The only proof you are going to get is their press releases.   That is pretty common in business.
Elenelen

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:30:47 AM

Hard proof please.
One private company buys another private company.  The only proof you are going to get is their press releases.   That is pretty common in business.

Sure... as pretty common as Scams are in Bitcoin-business.
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:03:04 AM

Hard proof please.

Sure... as pretty common as Scams are in Bitcoin-business.
You are really reaching.  I've been in three startups and was an major owner of one.   Private sales are just that, private.
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:17:07 AM

You're always going to have fudders and haters. Let them hate while those that have the foresight to be early adopters make profits and roi while they continue to whine.

No one has stated anything beasidea opinions and conjecture. Not one negative post has any kind of proof or qualifying date to indicate scam.
ScryptHasher

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:25:03 AM

I don't care about anything other than why the hell are they obviously lying about hashrate?

It's not that hard to see their 250 GH/s are not on the network...

where is it? Flappycoin?
Elenelen

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:42:06 AM

..... Not one negative post has any kind of proof or qualifying date to indicate scam.

But where is the proof that it isn't a scam? The only thing subscribers to this Haslett-thing can show are their daily payments, and a lot of cool-aid talk from the CEO, who keeps his cards to his chest... this all fits into a Ponzi just well (payments come from new subscribers)...  There is no hard evidence about a real existing mining-farm (CEO hasn't shown any proof) or working Haslets (we saw only a picture of one case).

This CEO can easily clear up things by showing real evidence, but instead he does the opposite (deletes posts, and sends out more cool-aid).  His last marketing trick: "the $20 increase didn't slowdown the entries, so we will raise it next week again" in other words: quick, quick! buy more now before you pay more next week.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: