Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:03:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262834 times)
dustreveal

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:39:15 PM

What scam? Yes I know nothing about any of this. I read hashtalk and talked with both the owners and the clients before buying anything, all of them were friendly and eager to help.
I also saw a large number of people who were taken care of by the support both here and on hashtalk. Sorry but I don't know what you're talking about.

So you don't even know that hashtalk is an operation of GAW???  man, you really have a lot to learn.  GAWminer, Hashtalk, Hashlet, ZenMiner, ZenPool, they are all members of Josh's scam family.  Oh, and now including BTC.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:39:38 PM

What scam? Yes I know nothing about any of this. I read hashtalk and talked with both the owners and the clients before buying anything, all of them were friendly and eager to help.
I also saw a large number of people who were taken care of by the support both here and on hashtalk. Sorry but I don't know what you're talking about.

So you don't even know that hashtalk is an operation of GAW???  man, you really have a lot to learn.  GAWminer, Hashtalk, Hashlet, ZenMiner, ZenPool, they are all members of Josh's scam family.  Oh, and now including BTC.com
Just like you are a big happy family along with df2k2, tilray, gaw_whistleblower and all your other alts.

What are you trying to say? That all posts on hashtalk.org are not fake because the forum was started by GAW? There's like 2000 posts there! They must be working day and night Cheesy Great theory!

MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:50:06 PM

So you don't even know that hashtalk is an operation of GAW???  man, you really have a lot to learn.  GAWminer, Hashtalk, Hashlet, ZenMiner, ZenPool, they are all members of Josh's scam family.  Oh, and now including BTC.com
Just like you are a big happy family along with df2k2, tilray, gaw_whistleblower and all your other alts.

What are you trying to say? That all posts on hashtalk.org are not fake because the forum was started by GAW? There's like 2000 posts there! They must be working day and night Cheesy Great theory!

I think he is referring to the fact that negative posts are deleted from Hashtalk.  Nothing more.

Let's be clear here EvilPanda--you are paid once a month by GAW.  You have a clear monetary interest in defending them publicly and are literally being paid by GAW for this post I am quoting.  

If you want to support GAW then encourage Josh to respond to Gavin Andresen's (remember that guy?) suggestion that cloud mining should be using merkle sum trees to prove that their hashing power is A) mining and B) not fractional.  I hear that guy knows just a bit about cryptocurrencies and he has already posted in this thread voicing the same suspicions we all have of GAW.  

The fact that GAW is willing to sell me 1.5 trillion USD worth of hashlets should be ringing even your alarm bells.
tomewok

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:37:24 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 06:59:43 PM by tomewok

The fact that GAW is willing to sell me 1.5 trillion USD worth of hashlets should be ringing even your alarm bells.

Sorry but your argument is invalid.
In fact you can do this on a lot of online store, your payment would be refused if you completed your buy.

I highly doubt that this french and well reputed online store have 99999 GTX 750 ti in stock, this don't make them scammers.

MOB

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:13:29 PM

Why don't you spend a moment and think about it Tomewok.  

1.  GAW has a finite amount of miners on hand.
2.  GAW promises instant activation.  

How could they do that?  Josh has already addressed this--he said that they are already setup and mining.  They just shift the mining to your account.  

So what happens if someone buys a much lower number, say 1,487x 100MH miners?  That would double the current size of ZenPool if filled. However, GAW would be unable to fulfill that order.  I can enter my credit card information for the above order and the reason the order does not go through is a credit card decline.  

What about their guarantee of instant setup?  Wouldn't they want to protect their reputation and their guarantee in some way?  One would certainly think so, which is why it would be logical to have a maximum number of hashlets that they can sell at any given time.

This leads to three possibilities (perhaps combined) I can readily think of:
1.  GAW is selling fractional reserve mining
2.  GAW is running a Ponzi where sales fuel payouts
3.  GAW is incompetent and simple things like linking inventory to carts is beyond their web team or they are unwilling to do it for some reason.

You seem to think it must be #3.  Assuming you are correct, does that lessen or increase your faith in GAW?

Regardless, the only valid response GAW can make is to prove their mining resources and to whom they are allocated through Gavin's plan.  This preserves GAW's "IP" that Josh using as a defense against outside auditing, but still provides enough public information for customers and skeptics to be silenced forever.

(Good) Exchanges use the blockchain to prove they are not running fractional banking, so should GAW.

alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:16:10 PM

Well I think the only way to prove this is for you to make that purchase dude. Let us know how it goes.
MOB

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:17:54 PM

Well I think the only way to prove this is for you to make that purchase dude. Let us know how it goes.

I did.  Credit card decline from Visa.
blg425

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:23:30 PM

I tried purchasing some hashlets with my debit MasterCard and it was declined. I don't think debit cards work on the merchant processor. I was able to buy 350 MH/s with my Amex Credit card

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 07:38:45 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2020, 11:36:00 PM by suchmoon

Looks like your numbers are off:

https://www.zenminer.com/pool/

Yes, a mining pool usually change in hash rate

That was in reply to Suchmoon and his image grabs that were off from what I was seeing.

Well that's the whole point of posting screenshots, not just the link. To illustrate changes in numbers. Now it's up nearly 40 GH/s in ~18 hours since my previous screenshot. Fantastic growth, except that I'm still struggling to see where that hashrate could be. Can't be litecoin, and the rest of the Scrypt coins have less than 150 GH/s COMBINED.

Edited 2020-11-27 to fix a broken image
alienesb

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:40:54 PM

I was lazy so I should have grabbed the image too. Anyway, it's about what you have now and I can only think that the system was updating because you'll notice the avg payout changed as well.

And just so you know, I love what you've done with cryp.today. I go there at least once a day and would gladly click on some ads if you put them on there.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:44:45 PM

I tried purchasing some hashlets with my debit MasterCard and it was declined. I don't think debit cards work on the merchant processor. I was able to buy 350 MH/s with my Amex Credit card
It's possible that debit cards don't work. I had this problem with a few processors, they accepted only credit cards.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
dustreveal

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:54:43 PM

There are so many hard evidence out there, GAW is running a very dodgy business.
Still, there are people buying into Josh's bluffing.

They don't think logically, they choose to believe what they want to believe.  And they try to find excuses for their own ignorance.
alienesb

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:56:23 PM

There are so many hard evidence out there, GAW is running a very dodgy business.

They don't think logically, they choose to believe what they want to believe.  And they try to find excuses for their own ignorance.

And still you have nothing.
bitgeek

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:59:11 PM

They don't think logically, they choose to believe what they want to believe.  And they try to find excuses for their own ignorance.

Show us HARD evidence dust (great nickname by the way, from dust to dust  Cheesy)! I saw you post everything possible from "they are not mining" to "they bought the bitcointalk admins".
I also read somewhere that Josh is scamming people on ebay and that we are all responsible for the death of altcoins Cheesy

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
abdullahadam

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:02:38 PM

I'm crossposting this as its worrying me.

I apologize if someone already asked this.

Their zenpool stated hashrate is 149GH/s

But I don't see anything here (https://www.litecoinpool.org/pools)

Granted they may not be mining litecoin exclusively.  But shouldnt zenpool be #2 on that list?
dustreveal

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:04:20 PM

What do you mean nothing?  

why are you forcing me to ask these questions again?  no one has answered them yet.   Can ANYONE give me some logical answers?!

Where is the 500MH VaultBreaker now?
Why GAW can not deliver it in real?
Why Hashlet does not have any real specification?
Why the return graph does not make any sense?
How did GAW support it's huge customer base with a tiny mining farm?
What are they trying to hide from us?

I want to add some more:
Why can't we choose our own workder ID?
Why those mining pools have not had any hash power from GAW?  
Why lie about the $8M M&A?

abdullahadam

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:06:36 PM

Hashlet is a cloud mining contract. It doesn't need any specifications.  Just like cex.io and pbmining don't give any specifications, you are paying for that hashrate, they take care of it under the covers. 
demme

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:10:01 PM

I'm crossposting this as its worrying me.

I apologize if someone already asked this.

Granted they may not be mining litecoin exclusively.  But shouldnt zenpool be #2 on that list?

They should be "unknown" since they are pretty much mining ... Huh?
bitgeek

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:11:56 PM

Hashlet is a cloud mining contract. It doesn't need any specifications.  Just like cex.io and pbmining don't give any specifications, you are paying for that hashrate, they take care of it under the covers.  

That's why he want's to know the details. Somebody posted a link to the site he's affiliated with in another thread. They are trying to launch something similar and would like Josh to come here and draw them a map.
Based on what I read on hashtalk nobody will reveal the details to you no matter how many accounts you create and how many posts you write.

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
blg425

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:13:34 PM

"The ZenPool switches between our own profitable mining pools"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: