Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:27:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262848 times)
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:31:31 AM

All GAW graphs are like that. Wink

My graph never goes below the projected mining speed.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 8995

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 02:36:22 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2020, 11:36:36 PM by suchmoon

1.  Problem #1: Zenpool is currently providing more hash than the the top 25 most profitable (non-LTC) alt coins combined have on their entire networks.

I think you can see now how this whole thing can be successful against all odds. Despite huge red flags such as this most GAW customers desperately want to believe that they have some mysterious money machine and will keep buying the hashlets. I have a feeling that next week's announcement regarding Vaultbreaker will go in the same direction so GAW will get off the hook for that one too.

I agree.

The thing is, we only have to wait a month or two to find out who is right. The fans can turn into a mob fast if it's a pure scam. If GAW can pull it off, more or less -- whatever IT turns out to be -- they will look like geniuses.

No kidding...

Edited 2020-11-27 to fix a broken image
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 02:41:32 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2020, 11:38:36 PM by suchmoon

All GAW graphs are like that. Wink

My graph never goes below the projected mining speed.

Yep, here is a typical chart:

Funny that today I had a bump on my chart exactly like crashoveride54902 posted:

It's not surprising to see a straight line like that for the hypothetical hashlets since we know nothing about them, but it also looks like that for S3 too. That's definitely not the case for a bunch of my own S3s.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:35:42 AM

Here's a thought. They told us that hashlets will be able to mine multiple algorithms. What if GAW came up with an ASIC for the X-series (x11/x13/x15) or any other popular algo and they are mining those instead of scrypt?

Not your keys, not your coins!
tomewok

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:41:06 AM

Here's a thought. They told us that hashlets will be able to mine multiple algorithms. What if GAW came up with an ASIC for the X-series (x11/x13/x15) or any other popular algo and they are mining those instead of scrypt?

I think that they were talking about switching from scrypt to sha-256 or from sha-256 to scrypt whenever you want, if they were X asics i assume that we should see the X hashrate grow significantly
verloren

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:04:36 AM

Welp...GAW/Zen will be putting a cap on Hashlet sales. No more hash available.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:13:04 AM

I think that they were talking about switching from scrypt to sha-256 or from sha-256 to scrypt whenever you want, if they were X asics i assume that we should see the X hashrate grow significantly

That's what I thought, but we're talking about an ASIC company and they could be doing x11 for a long time for all we know.

Not your keys, not your coins!
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 05:23:07 AM

Yeah, I wanted to post this too Smiley. Suggesting that there might be a shortage is not a bad way to stir up sales. But what caught my eye was this:

https://hashtalk.org/t/good-news-bad-news/7326/9

I sent a note to one of those guys today, it said:

I wish I did not have to have data centers. But unfortunately, I have the 90k electric bill to show for it!

Unfortunately there was no bill attached Sad
demme

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:37:44 AM

They will soon let us sell/buy Mh from each other and they will most likely take a trading fee on this and when this happen they will lower maintenance fee

This is what I thik is next
verloren

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:53:37 AM

They will soon let us sell/buy Mh from each other and they will most likely take a trading fee on this and when this happen they will lower maintenance fee

It's probably something for the people who ordered VaultBreakers first.
srt1234

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:11:00 AM

So it's gonna be virtual forever, nobody gets a real "miner"?
verloren

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:28:34 AM

So it's gonna be virtual forever, nobody gets a real "miner"?
From what I've seen on the Hashtalk forums, I'm leaning towards GAW/Zen providing the equivalent of VaultBreaker hashrate for those who bought the Batch 1 VB (which isn't ready yet). This ties back into their promise that GAW won't let KNC beat them to the market. So when the VBs are ready, they'll get shipped out/hosted by those who purchased it.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:48:52 PM

Yeah, I wanted to post this too Smiley. Suggesting that there might be a shortage is not a bad way to stir up sales. But what caught my eye was this:

I wish I did not have to have data centers. But unfortunately, I have the 90k electric bill to show for it!

Why would you want a bill? They just showed you guys the breaker boxes, transformers and so on. I don't think there's a need to provide proof for every single information posted online.
As many people said here:

-the payments are coming
-you can wait a month and see who's right
-they don't have to prove anything to you

You are the clients, you have a choice here! If the offer doesn't look attractive don't buy, don't try to extort information from them!
I haven't seen other hash providers like CEX or PB being attacked as much as GAW.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 01:12:30 PM

Why would you want a bill? They just showed you guys the breaker boxes, transformers and so on. I don't think there's a need to provide proof for every single information posted online.

-the payments are coming

You are the clients, you have a choice here! If the offer doesn't look attractive don't buy, don't try to extort information from them!
I haven't seen other hash providers like CEX or PB being attacked as much as GAW.

The only reason I asked was that it was said there is a bill to show and there wasn't one. What's going to happen in a month?

Why the drama, nobody's extorting anyone. If GAW decides to not share any "evidence" they won't, end of story. If they do share something whether that's because we asked or just because the CEO is a nice guy, where's the harm in that? BTW CEX and others have their issues and their critics, even without making claims about multi-algo-always-profitable hashlets. Questioning ludicrous claims is normal even if you don't like it.

It's somewhat amusing to see you police the threads around here telling everyone what to think/post/ask/buy etc. I'm not telling GAW supporters what they need to do, but you guys just can't resist bumping these threads can you Grin
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:28:44 PM

-the payments are coming

The only reason I asked was that it was said there is a bill to show and there wasn't one. What's going to happen in a month?

Why the drama, nobody's extorting anyone. If GAW decides to not share any "evidence" they won't, end of story. If they do share something whether that's because we asked or just because the CEO is a nice guy, where's the harm in that? BTW CEX and others have their issues and their critics, even without making claims about multi-algo-always-profitable hashlets. Questioning ludicrous claims is normal even if you don't like it.

It's somewhat amusing to see you police the threads around here telling everyone what to think/post/ask/buy etc. I'm not telling GAW supporters what they need to do, but you guys just can't resist bumping these threads can you Grin

Just look at the previous site. You posted 3 times in a row instead of answering in 1 post and you dare to speak about bumping? It's understandable, you need posts for the campaign but you could be a little less obvious with it.

██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
MOB

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:21:37 PM

I predict that more Hashlet mining power will spin up just in time, or with less than 24 hours if sales are halted.  Should produce enough of a tizzy to increase sales.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 03:31:32 PM

Just look at the previous site - you posted 3 times in a row instead of answering in 1 post and you dare to speak about bumping? It's understandable, you need posts for the campaign but you could be a little less obvious with it.

What previous site? What is it with you gawsters (is it ok if I call you that?) and your obsession with other people's signatures? It used to be EvilPanda aka GAW sig manager counting posts and signatures, now you. BTW this sig pays flat rate and not per post, you should know since you're in the same campaign. But by all means, please bump it again whenever you feel like making something up Grin

Now back on topic if I may. Zen customers can put BTCs into their Zen account and earn ZenPoints, which they can use to purchase hashlets and pay maintenance fees (not sure how that works though). This is not new and I think has been mentioned here before but isn't that a deposit interest? In other words, why does a cloud mining business need to play a bank? I wonder what financial regulations and tax implications might apply here. GAW site isn't very helpful on the subject as far as I could find.
MOB

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:46:01 PM

Out of curiosity--what would someone be willing to pay for a 100MH hashlet if I had a re-activation code for it?  Curious to see how much like share prices on a closed end fund this will get Wink
bobsav2121

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:55:29 PM

WHAT'S THE PROBLEM ??

Dont know why all you conspiracy people have your tin foil hats on.

#1 If you dont like the deal here move on, nobody forced you to come here.
#2  As long as the BTC come every night, then whats the problem. I dont care where they come from as long as they are deposited each day.
#3 If you are nervous take your BTC out every night and put it in your wallet.

I you REALLY cant afford to take a risk with your money then buy a CD at your local bank.

No one every said BTC mining was risk free, but stop looking behind every tree to find an imaginary boogeyman.

So far, and its only been less than a week, I'm happy with the payouts from the  "new" Zenpool.
So far they have beat " Clevermining by about 20 % , at least for me.

What some people dont realize is maybe just maybe Zenpool has come up with some new Algorithms to squeeze out some additional profit.

Remember the pools we are comparing to have been around a while and maybe they aren't exactly keeping up with the latest in mining software.
Maybe Zenpools being the new kid on the block has built a better mousetrap.  

Cripes it hasn't even been a week yet why dont we all sit back and see what happens.

And as the old saying goes, if you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Bob
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 04:00:36 PM

Out of curiosity--what would someone be willing to pay for a 100MH hashlet if I had a re-activation code for it?  Curious to see how much like share prices on a closed end fund this will get Wink

Do you take ZenPoints?  Grin

There were some offers below $16 on hashtalk, although I don't know if any of those deals actually happened. One of the reasons was that right before hashlets GAW sold some Zen-hosted hardware at around $10 per MH/s and it got upgraded to hashlets 1:1, so whoever bought it before the upgrade could make a few quick bucks if they sold it at e.g. $13, not to mention mining income. Same with cashing out ZenPoints.

But if they really stop selling them I wouldn't be surprised if resale prices reach above $16 as long as ZenPool stats keep showing good numbers.

Another important part of this is the third party risk:
https://hashtalk.org/t/caution-read-before-purchasing-hosted-miners/5659
tl;dr: no buyer protection for second hand hosting purchase
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: