Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:02:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262847 times)
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:13:21 PM

For anyone doubting here is a photo of just one of GAWMiners farms from the CEO Josh Garza

http://altcoinforum.org/GAWfarm.jpg

You might want to pull it seeing that it was deleted from hashtalk.

We can see a warehouse and that they have a few hundred miners miners in stock. It's very unlikely that it's a mining farm since there is not a single cable, power supply, or controller in sight and you can't stack Zeus hardware like that. These red ones are Falcons I think, that's 1 KW per machine. Not sure what the black ones are, maybe Zeus Thunder - similar to Falcon. At the very least I would like to see the other side of those shelves. There would need to be some impressive cable management and cooling back there.

For cripes sake. give it break will ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kmart has tin foil on sale why don't you go stock up now before the aliens buy it all  Huh
He just said that they have miners miners! That's a lot of miners I tell ya!  Tongue

So I advice all of you to calculate your ROI's based Litecoin profitability instead of ZenPool's profitability - otherwise you are most likely gambling. Of course, you can never know, maybe they actually did find a magic wand for the ZenPool? Believe it if you want (or if you can afford to believe) Wink
Just like investing in any altcoin nowadays is gambling. Nothing new, move on.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
bobsav2121

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:35:52 PM

Just a quick note for all of you doing various ROI and profit calculations - all calculations that I've seen are made on the basis of ZenPool's profitability. You should be very careful with this. ZenPool has a ?magic? profitability - 50% higher than any other well established multipool.

This kind of profitability is simply unrealistic. I'm not saying that it is impossible - but take into account this:
- what kind of a magician one must be to get 50% higher profitability comparing to all other pools where all multipool operators with years of experience can't find such a magical key?
- to make this kind of profitability with nearly 200 GH/s hashing power one would instantly kill any altcoin that might be so profitable in a specific period of time.

That said - ZenPool's profits are likely unrealistic and are probably paying additional profits from their own funds to provide this kind of profitability (similar to Ghash.io promotion a couple of months ago) - I guess this couldn't last forever (or even months).

So I advice all of you to calculate your ROI's based Litecoin profitability instead of ZenPool's profitability - otherwise you are most likely gambling. Of course, you can never know, maybe they actually did find a magic wand for the ZenPool? Believe it if you want (or if you can afford to believe) Wink

I would like to see your calculations that show 50 %, I keep VERY detailed records of all my mining and Zenpool is showing just about  20 % over my  "clevermining " history.
I would like to see your 50 % proof !!
They are the newest mining setup that I know of and maybe they have been able to squeeze out a little more.
Bob
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:22:24 PM

For anyone doubting here is a photo of just one of GAWMiners farms from the CEO Josh Garza

We can see a warehouse and that they have a few hundred miners miners in stock. It's very unlikely that it's a mining farm since there is not a single cable, power supply, or controller in sight and you can't stack Zeus hardware like that. These red ones are Falcons I think, that's 1 KW per machine. Not sure what the black ones are, maybe Zeus Thunder - similar to Falcon. At the very least I would like to see the other side of those shelves. There would need to be some impressive cable management and cooling back there.

Come on dude you're getting a bit ridiculous.
Wintermute

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:20:56 PM

I own/operate Multipool.us.  If someone from GAW miners can give me your username(s) on the pool, I can verify your hashrate.  Or, you can set up a "handle" via the account page and it will appear rather than your User ID under the top hashrates for each coin (assuming you are within the top 15, which should be easily within your capabilities.)

For the record, I have not been contacted (to my knowledge) by anyone at GAW miners about setting up an account, IP whitelisting what would most likely be a massive number of workers, etc.

Wow. That is an interesting one!

chrissibel

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Got Crypto?

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:30:47 PM

Ha. i dont see anything plugged in. No cable management at all. just rigs that are waiting to be boxed and shipped Grin
bobsav2121

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:42:39 PM

I own/operate Multipool.us.  If someone from GAW miners can give me your username(s) on the pool, I can verify your hashrate.  Or, you can set up a "handle" via the account page and it will appear rather than your User ID under the top hashrates for each coin (assuming you are within the top 15, which should be easily within your capabilities.)

For the record, I have not been contacted (to my knowledge) by anyone at GAW miners about setting up an account, IP whitelisting what would most likely be a massive number of workers, etc.

Can this guy prove who is is.... anyone can send an email......
I'm calling bullshit on this one...

Bob
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8982

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 09:49:36 PM

Bob

Are you talking about this guy?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167635.0
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:17:41 PM

Classic.

No doubt he would have called bullshit on Gavin Andresen coming into this thread to voice his reservations, but he probably has no idea who that is.
bobsav2121

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:24:37 AM

Bob

Are you talking about this guy?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167635.0

Where is his picture in front of his miners showing the cables and stuff, that the tin foil people want to see....

kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 01:45:20 AM

but whats the problems here?
they DO pay, they have good history, they have known by name and surname people.

whats is the problem here mainly?

lets even say that their pool is so good because ie they make their own coins, mine tchem, pump and dump - still thats doable too

i mean as long as you get paid more than any other spot, there is no problems

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 02:00:45 AM

they DO pay, they have good history, they have known by name and surname people.

lets even say that their pool is so good because ie they make their own coins, mine tchem, pump and dump - still thats doable too

Assuming that things like business ethics don't exist or don't matter, i.e. we don't care about misleading claims and false advertising:

The problem is that the source of payments is not sustainable based on what is known so far about ZenCloud/Hashlets. For example the mystery coin/pump'n'dump can't exist based on network hashrates and exchange volumes. ZenPool is currently at 180 GH/s, which is 20-25% of LTC hashrate, or far higher than all other Scrypt coins combined, or > 100 BTC PER DAY at current payout rate.

So "as long as you get paid" may not be long at all or not sufficient for the "guaranteed" ROI.
flapflap

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:02:34 AM

Come on dude you're getting a bit ridiculous.

He's correct that this is not a mining farm, its just a warehouse.

Look at the black pipes running across the top of the building, those are water pipes, part of the fire suppression system. I've seen many data center's and believe me, they do not use water for fire suppression.   Cheesy

Also the sheer volume of air in that building would make cooling impractical.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 02:16:02 AM

Some interesting house cleaning is going on here. There is this self-moderated thread about hashlets: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741838

Starting post of that thread:

GAWMiners introduced their new digital cloud miner Hashlet today. Thread started to provide information and data on return on investment. If you own Hashlet please post your experiences. No trolling please.

http://i.snag.gy/ZaOB3.jpg

(image replaced with a copy to preserve it)

There were 5-6 pages of mostly positive posts. All of it was deleted by the OP. Thread locked. Really strange. I posted three times in that thread, here are the poor homeless posts:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

POST #1
Did they really say profitability is guaranteed? I saw the advert saying "always profitable" but I don't think it means that if you don't ROI you'll get your money back.
Anyway, they are offering a much better deal than any other similar company.

https://hashtalk.org/t/hashlet-mining-has-finally-evolved/6125

We’ve produced a miner incapable of negative ROIs

POST #2
Did they really say profitability is guaranteed? I saw the advert saying "always profitable" but I don't think it means that if you don't ROI you'll get your money back.

Yeah...right... Grin

This is the biggest lie so far...

Do you believe it... Huh

ZiG

With all my heart.

It can't possibly be a lie, the CEO said it.

POST #3
Is there anywhere to find out which pool is the most profitable to use for my hash let? 

Thanks. 

Not directly. But you can briefly assign each pool to your hashlet and see the estimated payout, just be aware that it's based on the last 24 hours and may not be the same in the next 24 hours. Hint: ZenPool is supposed to be the most profitable for hashlets.
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 02:20:50 AM

Assuming that things like business ethics don't exist or don't matter, i.e. we don't care about misleading claims and false advertising:

The problem is that the source of payments is not sustainable based on what is known so far about ZenCloud/Hashlets. For example the mystery coin/pump'n'dump can't exist based on network hashrates and exchange volumes. ZenPool is currently at 180 GH/s, which is 20-25% of LTC hashrate, or far higher than all other Scrypt coins combined, or > 100 BTC PER DAY at current payout rate.

So "as long as you get paid" may not be long at all or not sufficient for the "guaranteed" ROI.

where is the info about how much of LTC hashrate it has?
i understand concerns but since i had so many deals with GAW i dont feel like they would end up as ponzi in the end. if they wanted they could just sell miners till end of BTC.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 02:33:55 AM

where is the info about how much of LTC hashrate it has?
i understand concerns but since i had so many deals with GAW i dont feel like they would end up as ponzi in the end. if they wanted they could just sell miners till end of BTC.

That's the problem, there is no evidence of GAW/Zen mining LTC or any other coin to any significant extent, or participating in any of the existing pools. That kind of information would be much easier to supply than pictures.

I agree that GAW is or was a legitimate business as a reseller, support and logistics issues notwithstanding. This hashlet business however has raised a lot of questions and not a lot of answers.
ZiG

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:36:39 AM

Some interesting house cleaning is going on here. There is this self-moderated thread about hashlets: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741838

Starting post of that thread:

GAWMiners introduced their new digital cloud miner Hashlet today. Thread started to provide information and data on return on investment. If you own Hashlet please post your experiences. No trolling please.

http://i.snag.gy/ZaOB3.jpg

(image replaced with a copy to preserve it)

There were 5-6 pages of mostly positive posts. All of it was deleted by the OP. Thread locked. Really strange. I posted three times in that thread, here are the poor homeless posts:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

POST #1

POST #2

Yeah...right... Grin

This is the biggest lie so far...

Do you believe it... Huh

ZiG

With all my heart.

It can't possibly be a lie, the CEO said it.

POST #3
Is there anywhere to find out which pool is the most profitable to use for my hash let?  

Thanks.  

Not directly. But you can briefly assign each pool to your hashlet and see the estimated payout, just be aware that it's based on the last 24 hours and may not be the same in the next 24 hours. Hint: ZenPool is supposed to be the most profitable for hashlets.

I got all of mine ...7 (seven) posts deleted too...

Most of them warning you of "possible risk involved" ...investing in "Hashlet(s)" = VIRTUAL MINERS... OK... Grin

Like this one...

Deleted Post
« Sent to: ZiG on: Today at 01:22:10 AM »
   Reply with quoteReply with quote Remove this messageDelete

Quote from: DARKANGEL6415 on August 23, 2014, 05:49:44 PM
Quote from: xephyr on August 23, 2014, 03:27:56 PM
Here is a photo of one of GAWMiners mining farms from the CEO Josh Garza:

WOW i all i can say looks so nice i would like to have even just 1% of that mining farm  Cry

"end of quote"...

My responce...:

Looks more like warehouse stocking some "goods" ..."miners", than "running mining farm"... Grin

Where are the cables ...power, Ethernet/USB, Internet...routers, hubs, etc...power supplies... Huh

Plus all the boxes are too close stocked to each other...I could NOT imagine how mining could be done in such high density shelves ... Wink

ZiG
alani123
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1454

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:40:18 AM

inb4 this ^ gets deleted

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ZiG

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:44:20 AM

inb4 this ^ gets deleted

Why... Huh

What are they hiding... Wink

ZiG
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:49:16 AM

ZiG

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:51:12 AM

"Mining farm"... Grin

Tell this to my old hat... Wink

Cheers,

ZiG
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: