Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:57:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262845 times)
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:10:23 AM

*** WARNING  *** WARNING ***  WARNING ***

This is disturbing. I just tried to log in to Gawgate and received this message:

This server could not prove that it is gawgate.com; its security certificate is from www.altcoinalliance.org. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

http://www.altcoinalliance.org/  This site is currently under development. Please check back soon.

I doubt it's anything sinister, somebody has a couple of sites on one server and messed up SSL certs.

Regardless, I will not be visiting that site until I'm sure everything is secure.

Just an FYI guys -
Since the site went live, it has been attacked and I have also been threatened... which is no skin off my back. Managing multiple business ventures, this comes with the territory so it is what it is... :-)

Here are some of the latest facts and what is happening...

1. Josh @ GAW has contacted me and has stated the "GAWGate" domain and logo are in violation of his company's trademarks. Although there is nothing in the law or reasonable fact that would support this stance, I agreed to look in to the options available now that my company and I will be sponsoring the platform to give people a fair and open place to vet and share their experiences with ANY mining service; both good and not so good. This includes but is not limited to companies/businesses like GAW/Zen and Moolah.

2. The new public site will be and is www.MiningAdvocates.org and is currently being forwarded to from GAWGate.com. By the time of this post, most of the DNS propagation should be complete.

3. Nonprofit cryptocurrency ventures I already own and/or financially support include MiningAdvocates, Dogecoin(dot)pro, and AltcoinAlliance.org.

4. The IP's were being swapped very early this morning while servers were changed and the SSL's followed afterwards. At this time, the reconciling of the IP's and SSL certificates are complete. All desktop browsers trust the SSL, but there may be some version of Google Chrome on the smartphone platforms that will give a false warning regarding the COMODO RSA authority. This is normal and should not cause any alarms.

5. If anyone has any questions or concerns regarding me or my business ventures/professional experience, please feel free to contact me.

Membership should go live in the coming hours at MiningAdvocates and the "GAWGate" discussions will get their own category.

Scott-

Thank you very much for clearing that up. You are creating the exact outlet for airing my opinions and concerns that I have been looking for.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:50:36 AM

The way I see it, you're trying to promote yourself and your domain by using a known and popular brand (GAW). If their name was registered, I don't think you can use it without their permission, which in this case you clearly don't have, and admitted that they contacted you and asked not to use it.

I don't agree with alienesb. It's not a free world and you can't do whatever you like, just look at coinye coin. Or in other words you can do whatever you like, but there are consequences.

Well you're wrong because coinye was a different case and usage all together. You can disagree all you want but case law exists that says he can have a site naming gaw with users opinions on it because it's free speech.  If he is not profiting off of the companies name it's fine.

You just don't like it.
Don't bring me into this, I have no personal feelings in the subject.

It may be seen like he's attempting to profit from it, because domain's popularity determines its price. By using a registered name of another company he's hoping to popularize his own domain.
I wonder how he's going to prove in court that he wasn't going to use the registered name of an existing company to mislead people into thinking that it's another GAW project.

You brought yourself into this. You actually believe GAW has previously registered the domain name gawgate? You actually believe there's a profit to to ever be made with a site called Gawgate? I'ts called gawGATE. Do you have even the slightest clue what anything with GATE attached to it suggests? You actually believe that not only would people think it's a GAW project but after reading a single sentence on the site would also believe that it IS a GAW project? Please explain how you think he's going to profit it any way as this seems to be such a great argument for you.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8968

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 12:53:49 AM

CEO's shopping spree:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/13005/would-gaw_ceo-ever-consider-setting-up-an-altcoin-exchange

GAW_CEO GAW_CEO
Global Moderator
Industry Innovator

Its almost like your guys are suggesting I am meeting with the CEO of Cryptsy…..how dare you :grinning:
Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:55:12 AM

when i joined this project these days i see those rates better but i were at cex.io and there were a bit worse as i were making around the same ammount im making at zencloud ,with those money i moved into genesis mining as zencloud till now my investment is getting better results as cex.io high fees

Cex isn't worth it, same as PB mining and all other runner ups. It looks as GAW is paying best if you mine Bitcoin, just a bit more than Genesis, and LTC Gear is best in scrypt coins.

Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:55:15 AM

The way I see it, you're trying to promote yourself and your domain by using a known and popular brand (GAW). If their name was registered, I don't think you can use it without their permission, which in this case you clearly don't have, and admitted that they contacted you and asked not to use it.

I don't agree with alienesb. It's not a free world and you can't do whatever you like, just look at coinye coin. Or in other words you can do whatever you like, but there are consequences.

Well you're wrong because coinye was a different case and usage all together. You can disagree all you want but case law exists that says he can have a site naming gaw with users opinions on it because it's free speech.  If he is not profiting off of the companies name it's fine.

You just don't like it.

It may be seen like he's attempting to profit from it, because domain's popularity determines its price. By using a registered name of another company he's hoping to popularize his own domain.
I wonder how he's going to prove in court that he wasn't going to use the registered name of an existing company to mislead people into thinking that it's another GAW project.

I think people who are at least a bit wary of what they are doing won't be fooled to think that this is another GAW's project. But from the other side world is full of stupid people. So this coincidence might be too much.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8968

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 01:01:55 AM

You just don't like it.

I think people who are at least a bit wary of what they are doing won't be fooled to think that this is another GAW's project. But from the other side world is full of stupid people. So this coincidence might be too much.

Here is what real businesses do with unflattering domain names:

1) buy them: http://www.whois.net/whois/fuckamazon.com

or

2) suck it up: http://www.screw-paypal.com/bottom_nav_homepage/legal.html
1echo

Activity: 280

scams hunter!

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:02:06 AM

poloniex and bittre are kings of creating their own coins Cheesy

MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:57:57 AM

You just don't like it.

Do some research Stargazer. Just go to Wikipedia for 10 minutes and read or something. That is not at all how copywrite, parody, or domain registration works in this world.

Take a look at this much more blatant example of parody which is FOR PROFIT: http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidhochman/2014/02/09/fake-starbucks-in-los-angeles-tests-parody-laws-as-coffee-lovers-laugh/

Intention to make or not make money does not even matter.
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:14:39 AM

I appreciate the support of those who can see this effort for what it is...

- I am not trying to profit from the domain or anything else for that matter.

- My focus is simply to give others the voice that is being taken away from them by entities who apparently feel they have the power to control an environment that is not theirs.

Scott-
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:59:05 AM

The site is now LIVE.

Please register and enjoy as we get up to speed. Thank you!

https://miningadvocates.org/forums/index.php
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:39:05 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 11:00:23 AM by Oldminer

Another premium product falls.

First Prime's loose any real advantage and now the most expensive solo is making less then the cheapest.

It's been over a week or so since we heard that negotiations were under way to restore Zenpool's high payouts. We can guess how the talks are going by now.

GAW: "Please please please."
Mystery men: "Forget it."

And this despite the illustrious one's promise that Zenpool would always remain the highest paying pool. Well that didnt last long now did it Josh?  

Here's a tip big guy: Dont make promises you cant follow through on. It does nothing for your credibility at the very least.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Rimba

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:23:43 AM

Cheesy
...and hashtalk.org is down

Looking for really profitable cloud mining? thinking on diversifying your investment? http://ltcgear.com?apage=394 -50% code:anniversary1yr
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:29:35 AM

Cheesy
...and hashtalk.org is down

Seriously, wtf is going on over there? The last week something major has been broken or down every single day. I wouldn't mind, but zenpool is paying out lower than the other pools now. And that's the number 1 thing that keeps me non bitchy, is payouts. My payouts have stopped over 50 percent this past week.

Getting really nervous at this point.
Rimba

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:31:34 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 10:47:53 AM by Rimba

alot of people is selling.... but that adds 10% to your price because zenmarket charges 5% to the seller and 5% to the buyer....

Looking for really profitable cloud mining? thinking on diversifying your investment? http://ltcgear.com?apage=394 -50% code:anniversary1yr
dekodoge

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:50:20 AM

*** WARNING  *** WARNING ***  WARNING ***

This is disturbing. I just tried to log in to Gawgate and received this message:

This server could not prove that it is gawgate.com; its security certificate is from www.altcoinalliance.org. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

http://www.altcoinalliance.org/  This site is currently under development. Please check back soon.

I doubt it's anything sinister, somebody has a couple of sites on one server and messed up SSL certs.

Regardless, I will not be visiting that site until I'm sure everything is secure.

Just an FYI guys -
Since the site went live, it has been attacked and I have also been threatened... which is no skin off my back. Managing multiple business ventures, this comes with the territory so it is what it is... :-)

Here are some of the latest facts and what is happening...

1. Josh @ GAW has contacted me and has stated the "GAWGate" domain and logo are in violation of his company's trademarks. Although there is nothing in the law or reasonable fact that would support this stance, I agreed to look in to the options available now that my company and I will be sponsoring the platform to give people a fair and open place to vet and share their experiences with ANY mining service; both good and not so good. This includes but is not limited to companies/businesses like GAW/Zen and Moolah.

2. The new public site will be and is www.MiningAdvocates.org and is currently being forwarded to from GAWGate.com. By the time of this post, most of the DNS propagation should be complete.

3. Nonprofit cryptocurrency ventures I already own and/or financially support include MiningAdvocates, Dogecoin(dot)pro, and AltcoinAlliance.org.

4. The IP's were being swapped very early this morning while servers were changed and the SSL's followed afterwards. At this time, the reconciling of the IP's and SSL certificates are complete. All desktop browsers trust the SSL, but there may be some version of Google Chrome on the smartphone platforms that will give a false warning regarding the COMODO RSA authority. This is normal and should not cause any alarms.

5. If anyone has any questions or concerns regarding me or my business ventures/professional experience, please feel free to contact me.

Membership should go live in the coming hours at MiningAdvocates and the "GAWGate" discussions will get their own category.

Scott-

Scott use this for the platform, it will seem familiar and the community version is free.

https://nodebb.org/
https://community.nodebb.org/

You know for all the dissenters it will be like home from home, but with out shadow bans and koolaid and brown tongues.

dekodoge

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:22:16 AM

A look back.

https://hashtalk.org/user/dekodoge

LOL.

Didn't say anything offensive, but didn't tow the company line

Josh is a liar and a charlatan

They even deleted all my posts.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:40:02 PM

A look back.

LOL.

I was so nice and they banned me.  Embarrassed

One of your non-offensive posts:

I don't want to read all 127 pages of this thread. I heard that GAW is really good and I want purchase some mining contract from them. Can someone provide me short, coherent opinion of their business?

its all made of fairy dust and unicorn sperm.

If you posted same things on hashtalk, banning you was the right thing to do.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
dekodoge

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:46:21 PM

A look back.

LOL.

I was so nice and they banned me.  Embarrassed

I don't want to read all 127 pages of this thread. I heard that GAW is really good and I want purchase some mining contract from them. Can someone provide me short, coherent opinion of their business?

How is it offensive? neither exist and the OP was wanting a TLDR for 127 pages.

Go and check my posts on hashtalk, ahh no you cant they deleted them all apart from the ones other people quotes.

Profile views

Rimba

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:55:14 PM

well, im shadow banned for posting this:

What bothers me most is that nobody can check the actual rate of zenpool, its not like the other pools where u can go and check. In few words they can just drop the rate whenever they want and its not way for us to check if its jutified or not….

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:02:03 PM

A look back.

LOL.

I was so nice and they banned me.  Embarrassed

How is it offensive? neither exist and the OP was wanting a TLDR for 127 pages.

Go and check my posts on hashtalk, ahh no you cant they deleted them all apart from the ones other people quotes.

Profile views

So a newbie came here to ask about them and you gave him one of the more vulgar and uninformative answers you could think of.

Another one of your posts:

i cant stomach haswank.org the stale smell of arse sweat and shit in the air makes me seak,
fucking cults the lot of them

At least you have a lot of profile views now Cheesy

██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: