Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:26:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262832 times)
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:30:16 AM

Josh has a lot of ideas and thankfully the option to realize some of them, so I feel that while crashing and burning or searing to victory is always an option, in the end everyone profits.

At the end of the day, it is consumers who vote. If you like a product (ie GAWminers cloudhashing, their new coin...) then buy it.

If you don´t like it, buy something else (or save to buy something in the future).

It is the consumers that wield power over what will be the next thing and what won´t.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:39:20 AM

No. Just no.

The 'scam' is in having you believe what you believe he is trying to do with the nebulous and outright lies he has put out thus far. It is the Holy Grail that bitcoin is accepted by all merchants and debit and credit cards can be used paying your coins from your wallet or online exchange or wherever they are stored. Do you honestly thing that some smug little punk is going to solve this over night? With his ridiculous hashcoin and flock of equally ridiculous follower?

No. Just no.

This is the illusion that he originally created and is already unraveling as we speak.

No merchant will ever see the light of day of this hashcoin thing. They will never have heard of it ever. They will never be exposed to it.

It is all so much more shallow than that. What our Geniuses at Work are going to try to do (and which they will fail at due to sheer incompetence), is marry one or all three of the following:

1. coinkite
2. coinpayments.net
3. mozilla browser plug-in

Coinkite is a "bank" for LTC and BTC and issues its own debit cards. Further it develops terminals where they can be used. An exact CC terminal in fact. There they have to convince merchants to use them in store. Generally small corner store operations and coffee shops, owners who believe and understand all of this. So you buy your coffee the waitron comes over with the remote terminal you swipe your card and your account at coinkite is debited for you 3 dollar coffee. Fun?

Coinpayments.net will convert any shitcoin to FIAT in real time for a merchant partner. If you are a merchant that believes in all of this all you need to is select which shitcoin you think most people have, advertize your wares and announce you accept shitcoin #3. Customer goes to shopping cart presses pay and is redirect to coinpayments.net where you transfer your shitcoin to. On the back end that is converted to real monies and the merchant is paid. You get your shit with your shitcoin. Everyone happy?

Mozilla Browser Plugin. Entire websites are proxied through this. You cruise Amazon dot com, all currencies through this proxy are converted to BTC. It just looks like the site accepts it but of course that is not the case. You select what you want, hit shopping cart and it all looks like Amazon dot com is taking your payment in BTC when all you are doing is sending to the processor who again converts it and buys the goods for your in real dollars. A concierge service if you will. Looks real doesn't it?

Rank stupidity in reality. You are paying a premium for all of this smoke and mirrors in order to "feel good" and think you are part of "the community". Why not stick your stupid hand in your stupid pocket and dig deep and give your real money directly to the merchant and save 25%.  Foolishness. What is the old saying: A fool and his money are soon parted

What the hero of our story one Josh Garza has been doing and is doing is cunningly and intentionally mixing all the above up in ambiguity and innuendo in order for you to buy into his scheme. In fact he said it outright from day one. 'We have Amazon and Target on board...'  and then goes on to pretend he is developing a coin that will be widely adopted due to his 'war chest' and marketing prowess, such a fantastic coin that it will come with a debit or CC  and that you will be able to shop directly at Amazon and Target with it.

Simply not true. Smoke and Mirrors !

It is all one, two, three or all of the above. Is all. He will attempt to create a coin, generate fake value for it amongst his childish eco-system of follower, then implement a browser plugin where it looks like you are using his coin to shop anywhere, or include or not include coinpayments.net who have to list the coin, effect payment instead, or and incredibly highly unlikely create a coinkite type bank with a debit CC card where he controls your funds and payments. The physical terminals in stores to make use of it all in his case is a non-starter. It can only be 1 and 2 and a part of 3 above if at all.

This mumbo jumbo about merchants want stability of coin and all the grandiose talk presented refers to the simple adoption of a processor like Coinpayments.net listing the coin and convincing their merchant partners to accept it. Just like have new shitcoin listed on an exchange. If there is interest and enough anticipated volume, it will be listed. So while it is made out that our fantastic coin will be so well presented and our masterful marketing and crypto currency expertise will ensure it is stable and ensures merchant adoptability, nothing is further from the truth. It requires that to be merely accepted amongst a slew of shitcoins and promoted that it is a popular coin thus a merchant may consider to pretend to accept it as pay if they think 'lots and lots' of people have it, or it 'has high value' and people 'wanna' spend it, so why not, say that you accept payment in it through the processor.

Again, the direct link does not exist and never will. Bitcoin struggles to get direct adoption with merchants as it is. The Wizard of GAW Josh Garza at this early stage is having you believe he can solve it all. His coin will be accepted directly by Amazon dot com and Target and many others and you will be able to pay with his pretty little plastic card, which debits directly from his exchange where you keep your coins.

For a fee of course.

Nonsense.  All of it.

BE AWARE !

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Melkunov

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 12:17:33 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Y0SUpA2.jpg

I kinda feel like we are being forced to point our Zens to Hashpool...
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 12:52:28 PM

I really don't know what to think anymore.
I know I was an early supporter of GAW and probably argued with many of you here, and I am sorry for that. I am starting to question my choices. I may have been wrong about them.

Something just does not seem right here. I am being extra cautious and working on unloading my hashlet holdings.

Honeycutt22

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:06:26 PM

I know I was an early supporter of GAW and probably argued with many of you here, and I am sorry for that. I am starting to question my choices. I may have been wrong about them.

Something just does not seem right here. I am being extra cautious and working on unloading my hashlet holdings.

Same, I used to be the same way... Totally supported them... But just too many broken promises, misleading and outright lying annoucements... The big kicker for me was this account lock and withdraw holds they have been doing. Also, the fact the most profitable pool in the world pretty much sucks..

When you start messing with my money - that's where I draw the line... I can deal with bugs, time delays, and piss poor roll outs - but... my money.. NOPE.

So... I'm extremely skeptical of everything they say and do.. Everything the last few months has been OMG this will be great... But they have yet to incorporate and get working anything of actual use. I mean, we are mining solely for a currency that doesn't exist - that they can simply and almost literally create out of thin air.

Yet - They still don't seem to have the money to get the bugs worked out or hire adequate help desk. Just a shady operation in general.. Definitely not a professional team as I see it.
wdl1908

Activity: 411

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:07:27 PM

It seems everybody has doubts about GAW on how they can accomplish what they promised. I have my doubts too. I have invested some in them from the very early days when the war machine was $6999. Now my question.

Why are there no doubts with the whales that are on the champions list? If this where a scam and with all the information floating around they must be reading bitcointalk reddit and other forums too. Why are they not dumping fast and hard with all the information that is floating around. Do they know something we don't? Or do they just don't care that they lose their investment?
Honeycutt22

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:10:55 PM

It seems everybody has doubts about GAW on how they can accomplish what they promised. I have my doubts too. I have invested some in them from the very early days when the war machine was $6999. Now my question.

Why are there no doubts with the whales that are on the champions list? If this where a scam and with all the information floating around they must be reading bitcointalk reddit and other forums too. Why are they not dumping fast and hard with all the information that is floating around. Do they know something we don't? Or do they just don't care that they lose their investment?

Well, most of them, including myself... Have already ROI'd.. So anything additional is just icing on the cake... Plus, if they tried to sell any significant part of their investment it would tank the prices on the market... They are almost too big for their own good. Plus, if things DO work out for the coin they will make a shit ton of money from it... So I'm sure that's a factor.

I sold 200-300 primes recently, and it dropped the price by about 4 bucks on the market - So, if they did it, it would cause a panic dump. The people are like sheep on HT... If they see a champion dumping - they will dump.. Domino effect...

Once Volder tried to sell his account and it created a shitstorm of issues and then a bunch of lemmings followed his lead and tried to sell... Consequently, no one was willing to buy LOL..

edit - Plus... I still strongly believe the larger people have inside knowledge... And.. it's possible the champions list is manipulated by GAW as well.. I wouldn't put this past them.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:46:30 PM

If the primes sag back down under 30 the natives will get restless.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 01:54:00 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Y0SUpA2.jpg
I kinda feel like we are being forced to point our Zens to Hashpool...

World's Most Profitable Average Sucking Pool
mutha

Activity: 430

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:05:48 PM

If they had just left things alone and focused on Cloud Mining everyone would know what to think and would have been better off. Themselves included.

Another reason they look like a bunch of bumbling clowns is..... The best Business strategy

Set the expectations low and exceed those expectations time and time again, investors will beat a path to your door.

But if you set your expectations high and never meet them... you will have failure, doubt and the mess they have currently created.

That is business for dummies and investing 101. One reason I do not think there are any "big investors behind the coin" unless they are looking at raping, pillaging and the exiting.
Leaving the mess for GAWS to live with, if GAWS survives it.
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:14:32 PM

If they had just left things alone and focused on Cloud Mining everyone would know what to think and would have been better off. Themselves included.

Another reason they look like a bunch of bumbling clowns is..... The best Business strategy

Set the expectations low and exceed those expectations time and time again, investors will beat a path to your door.

But if you set your expectations high and never meet them... you will have failure, doubt and the mess they have currently created.

That is business for dummies and investing 101. One reason I do not think there are any "big investors behind the coin" unless they are looking at raping, pillaging and the exiting.

But they can't do that because they can't keep the money flowing that way to pay off everyone else.

Remember when they said they bought some pools and that is where the magic Zen numbers came from? Does anyone know of any pools that were shut down that would be like 25% of LTC or a significant volume of BTC? More lies I'm thinking. Peel back the onion and there are more layers but we're getting closer to the stinky core and everyone will be crying when MtGaw comes crashing down when a hacker takes their coins and destroys their database or some other nonsense. It's coming.
mutha

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:22:29 PM

But they can't do that because they can't keep the money flowing that way to pay off everyone else.

Remember when they said they bought some pools and that is where the magic Zen numbers came from? Does anyone know of any pools that were shut down that would be like 25% of LTC or a significant volume of BTC? More lies I'm thinking. Peel back the onion and there are more layers but we're getting closer to the stinky core and everyone will be crying when MtGaw comes crashing down when a hacker takes their coins and destroys their database or some other nonsense. It's coming.

As you just proved the internet has a long... very long memory so stick a fork in the GAWS management... they are done if that happens. The only  announcements they will be making in the future is

Welcome to the drive thru... may I take your order
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:26:44 PM

....................when a hacker takes their coins and destroys their database or some other nonsense. It's coming.

They already lost a whole bunch of coin when the Hashlet codes were giving 5x the hashrate and some people used the bug to cash out 100's of BTC.

Coincidentally, this is right when zenpool payments tanked.................
Honeycutt22

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:30:04 PM

....................when a hacker takes their coins and destroys their database or some other nonsense. It's coming.

They already lost a whole bunch of coin when the Hashlet codes were giving 5x the hashrate and some people used the bug to cash out 100's of BTC.

Coincidentally, this is right when zenpool payments tanked.................

But wait.. That was due to contract "negotiations"!!!! Cause... we all know best business practice is to wait till the end of a contract to start to re-negotiate... and then not give any updates to it for 3 weeks... and then just replace it with illusionary Hashpoints to keep the sheep grazing....
PhiPhi

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:33:22 PM

Well, most of them, including myself... Have already ROI'd.. So anything additional is just icing on the cake... ulated by GAW as well.. I wouldn't put this past them.

That's what sucked me in, I saw a lot of posts about 1-2 month ROI's so I bought my Zens retail from GAW @ 17.95 next day worked out my ROI 217 days, the very next day 1 year ROI (approx), next day retail Zens @ 14.95 and ROI infinity +1.  Early adopters were given high, magic, above market payouts to lure suckers like me in, and it worked.  Bad timing and poor due diligence on my part is a contributory factor to my losses and I understand USD denominated fees will affect cost/profit % but could never shake the feeling that the raw Zen Pool payouts were more closely related to BTC/USD price than any mining activities.  I now have a vision of these pools as a physical black box with a huge payout dial on the front which his Joshness tweaks as his needs and desires require regardless of any actual mining that may or may not be going on.  I have never seen any tangible or logical explanations as to why payouts are so (under performing the non-GAW pools) low.  I noticed there was a growing and significant descent on hashtalk regarding the multi pool payout, low and behold after 2 days multi pool is by far the best performing pool, go figure.

The amount of money I lost was trivial to me and the entertainment value following the saga of GAW has more than compensated me but I would never recommend anybody buy into GAW now except for entertainment value.

alienesb

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:36:04 PM

Well here's the thing that should be pissing people off, those other "pools" are the same pool of "machines" so why don't they just give their clients the best paying one? Hell, why not just give clients the actual earnings from the master pool? I can't believe more people are not pissed about this but maybe they are and they are either in too deep and can't afford to have account trouble (slow payouts, banned from forum, etc.) or they are just blind.
Honeycutt22

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:42:13 PM

Agreed... If you have done any research or math behind GAWs products... It's extremely stupid to buy it when compared to the other clouds etc... It is by far one of the longest and worst ROIs on the market right now... But, they sell you on all the hype and shit coming down the road..

But that doesn't mean a damn thing when they haven't followed through with over half of what they promised. He' has mislead us and hinted that big merchants will be accepting this coin, when in reality that's only on the drawing board.. It's a wish list of his... it's not actually going to exist when the coin releases...

My plan is to make my money off the HPs and Coin (if I can).. Sell off all my shit products with GAW... Maybe payoff some bills and invest the rest into LTCG...

It amazes me that Chris (LTCG), a one man shop, can significantly out perform a MULTIMILLION $ company (sarcasm) in every aspect of business... He does what he says, pays out reliably and on time, and responds to issues in a timely manner... With all the money at Josh's disposal, he can't do any of that.

And.. the dissent on HT is becoming more and more.. So much so he has censored any support threads and banned them from the forums... He said this was so they could condense the support issues into one portal.. But frankly, it's just so all their issues aren't made public before the big hashcoin release. I have absolutely no faith that they will decrease ticket times.
mutha

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:44:46 PM

Well, most of them, including myself... Have already ROI'd.. So anything additional is just icing on the cake... ulated by GAW as well.. I wouldn't put this past them.

That's what sucked me in, I saw a lot of posts about 1-2 month ROI's so I bought my Zens retail from GAW @ 17.95 next day worked out my ROI 217 days, the very next day 1 year ROI (approx), next day retail Zens @ 14.95 and ROI infinity +1.  Early adopters were given high, magic, above market payouts to lure suckers like me in, and it worked.  Bad timing and poor due diligence on my part is a contributory factor to my losses and I understand USD denominated fees will affect cost/profit % but could never shake the feeling that the raw Zen Pool payouts were more closely related to BTC/USD price than any mining activities.  I now have a vision of these pools as a physical black box with a huge payout dial on the front which his Joshness tweaks as his needs and desires require regardless of any actual mining that may or may not be going on.  I have never seen any tangible or logical explanations as to why payouts are so (under performing the non-GAW pools) low.  I noticed there was a growing and significant descent on hashtalk regarding the multi pool payout, low and behold after 2 days multi pool is by far the best performing pool, go figure.

The amount of money I lost was trivial to me and the entertainment value following the saga of GAW has more than compensated me but I would never recommend anybody buy into GAW now except for entertainment value.

Yes the GAWS entertainment reminds me of this scene from Caddy Shack everyone is having a perfectly nice enjoyable day in the BTC pool and then.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPxiXGr9nFM

alienesb

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:47:54 PM

Wow, quite a number of new BTCjam loans springing up today to "increase hashing power with more hashlets." I hope they have a backup plan to pay back the BTC. I'm not going near those suckers, some with 60-90 day return which I think is just unattainable given the current events. Of course they could pay it back from fiat earnings but you know that if they had that why the quick loan? Not going to end well.
PhiPhi

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:49:49 PM

Yes the GAWS entertainment reminds me of this scene from Caddy Shack everyone is having a perfectly nice enjoyable day in the BTC pool and then.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPxiXGr9nFM

I forgotten about that scene, my screen thanks you for the beer I spat out as I equated it to GAW pools  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: