Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:17:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SLG] Sterlingcoin v1.7 | United Kingdom |  (Read 464070 times)
Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 11:00:43 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 03:25:03 PM by Sterlingcoin

Is this coin still being actively developed?

Yes. Spencer, Matthew, and myself (Steven) are working on many other projects but, we by no means have abandoned our gem, Sterlingcoin. In fact we are working on ways to incorporate Sterlingcoin into some of these other projects in honest efforts to enrich Sterlingcoin while performing our many other obligations. Announcements will be made when appropriate.

Matthew and myself just had a conversation the other day of updating the Sterlingcoin code also. Due to obligations both personal and professional we are unable to immediatly do this. Both our schedules look more promising to do this mid-summer.

I was just interviewed tonight again by CoinTelegraph also. Some free publicity en route from them again by ways of another article.

So while yes, priorities do need to change focus, none are lost. Thank you to all the community members for respecting and understanding we do have other obligations.

Is the Cystum multipool one of the projects to which you refer?

If so, is there an ETA on that?

Sterling Sentinel

If you look at the silkcoin that they have been working on for an year now, there they say that they are going to release a multipool for the silk coin only. They maybe release another that that can payout also in other coins and also in SLG as they said in this thread for over 1 year ago. If they release a multipool it will not make this coin more populare. It needs much more after so long silence. Prohashing already pays out in SLG if you scrypt mine.

I can say that I got really disappointed when I saw that information that they soon are going to release a multipool for payout in silkcoin only, because it has been promised here for over an year ago and nothing have happened. Coin was forked and it took a long time for them to fix it. This coin has been in limbo for over a year now. Its working but as a user said "boring".

oh... so then silkcoin's 'weaver' is the cystum multipool that was promised to this community a year ago? what is cystum? is it as mysterious as the weaver?

Please stay at the silk thread. You have to much anger and this is not the thread  for it. Here are ppl that have hold this coin a long time and waiting for news.

is a simple question.  is cystum multipool the mysterious weaver?

It should be the same because you can mine and get an payout in another coin and you can exchange coins. So the coding should be same as the promised cystum multipool. The only thing is with the weaver you just get silk coin as a payout. We are still waiting for the cystum but I think after over one year it will not benefit this coin in any way.

Hi Sterlingcoiners, this is Steve. The comments in this post are my own and not Sterlingcoin's as a whole. I am using the Sterlingcoin user because my CryptoCanary account has been hacked and Bitcointalk staff has yet to help me regain the account. Hence the present signature campaign the user is using which is not of my doing. I also do know the person is using my personal account to send PM's and misrepresenting me on other projects. I have proved this to theymos but yet, he fails to see any urgency in someone destroying my name or misleading others using my stolen reputation. If you have received a PM from CryptoCanary in the past month, it is not from me. Please let me know via this user if you have so I can further prove my case to bitcointalk's staff and the urgency of a resolution.

Ok, back to business. I would like to clear up something. "They" have not been working on silkcoin for a year. Spencer has. Matt has been doing work related to the Silk Network presently but, to my knowledge, he has not been doing so for a year. My only involvement was testing darksilk wallets and the functions within and test mining at Spencer's request. Of course I was and am happy to help Spencer and his project succeed.

Myself, I am not an expert on the Silk Network but to the best of my understanding, Weaver is the swap mechanism that will be used to convert silkcoin to darksilk if silk holders choose to do so. Both coins are separate coins and will continue to be so. Silkcoin is being relaunched but still will continue to be its own coin. Weaver is not Cystum nor a pool. These are Matt and Spencer's brain children, Cystum and the Silk Network respectively, and my personal involvement has been minimal with both so I do feel out-of-place representing on their behalf but, I would rather that than questions be flat out ignored. Of course I was more eager to help with Cystum a year or more ago when it was going to be specifically a Sterlingcoin project. I have been urging Matt to include Sterlingcoin so our promises do not fall, at least completely, short. That, in my eyes, is beneficial. I do understand and share the disappointment many of you have expressed here and privately to me.

Sorry if I have answered silk related questions wrongly. Again, I am no expert on the Silk Network. Questions about the silk network would be better placed in the silk thread. At least there developers on the project can better field them. I also apologize for fielding questions related to my colleagues' projects but I do feel Sterlingcoiners do not deserve to be ignored.

Yours truly,
Steven Saxton

EDIT: Here is the new Silk Network thread.

Sterlingcoin - The cryptocurrency of and from the UK & British Isles for the world: http://Sterlingcoin.org.uk
Rols

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:28:07 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2016, 10:50:47 AM by Rols

Is this coin still being actively developed?

Yes. Spencer, Matthew, and myself (Steven) are working on many other projects but, we by no means have abandoned our gem, Sterlingcoin. In fact we are working on ways to incorporate Sterlingcoin into some of these other projects in honest efforts to enrich Sterlingcoin while performing our many other obligations. Announcements will be made when appropriate.

Matthew and myself just had a conversation the other day of updating the Sterlingcoin code also. Due to obligations both personal and professional we are unable to immediatly do this. Both our schedules look more promising to do this mid-summer.

I was just interviewed tonight again by CoinTelegraph also. Some free publicity en route from them again by ways of another article.

So while yes, priorities do need to change focus, none are lost. Thank you to all the community members for respecting and understanding we do have other obligations.

Is the Cystum multipool one of the projects to which you refer?

If so, is there an ETA on that?

Sterling Sentinel

If you look at the silkcoin that they have been working on for an year now, there they say that they are going to release a multipool for the silk coin only. They maybe release another that that can payout also in other coins and also in SLG as they said in this thread for over 1 year ago. If they release a multipool it will not make this coin more populare. It needs much more after so long silence. Prohashing already pays out in SLG if you scrypt mine.

I can say that I got really disappointed when I saw that information that they soon are going to release a multipool for payout in silkcoin only, because it has been promised here for over an year ago and nothing have happened. Coin was forked and it took a long time for them to fix it. This coin has been in limbo for over a year now. Its working but as a user said "boring".

oh... so then silkcoin's 'weaver' is the cystum multipool that was promised to this community a year ago? what is cystum? is it as mysterious as the weaver?

Please stay at the silk thread. You have to much anger and this is not the thread  for it. Here are ppl that have hold this coin a long time and waiting for news.

is a simple question.  is cystum multipool the mysterious weaver?

It should be the same because you can mine and get an payout in another coin and you can exchange coins. So the coding should be same as the promised cystum multipool. The only thing is with the weaver you just get silk coin as a payout. We are still waiting for the cystum but I think after over one year it will not benefit this coin in any way.

Hi Sterlingcoiners, this is Steve. The comments in this post are my own and not Sterlingcoin's as a whole. I am using the Sterlingcoin user because my CryptoCanary account has been hacked and Bitcointalk staff has yet to help me regain the account. Hence the present signature campaign the user is using which is not of my doing. I also do know the person is using my personal account to send PM's and misrepresenting me on other projects. I have proved this to theymos but yet, he fails to see any urgency in someone destroying my name or misleading others using my stolen reputation. If you have received a PM from CryptoCanary in the past month, it is not from me. Please let me know via this user if you have so I can further prove my case to bitcointalk's staff and the urgency of a resolution.

Ok, back to business. I would like to clear up something. "They" have not been working on silkcoin for a year. Spencer has. Matt has been doing work related to the Silk Network presently but, to my knowledge, he has not been doing so for a year. My only involvement was testing darksilk wallets and the functions within and test mining at Spencer's request. Of course I was and am happy to help Spencer and his project succeed.

Myself, I am not an expert on the Silk Network but to the best of my understanding, Weaver is the swap mechanism that will be used to convert silkcoin to darksilk if silk holders choose to do so. Both coins are separate coins and will continue to be so. Silkcoin is being relaunched but still will continue to be its own coin. Weaver is not Cystum nor a pool. These are Matt and Spencer's brain children, Cystum and the Silk Network respectively, and my personal involvement has been minimal with both so I do feel out-of-place representing on their behalf but, I would rather that than questions be flat out ignored. Of course I was more eager to help with Cystum a year or more ago when it was going to be specifically a Sterlingcoin project. I have been urging Matt to include Sterlingcoin so our promises do not fall, at least completely, short. That, in my eyes, is beneficial. I do understand and share the disappointment many of you have expressed here and privately to me.

Sorry if I have answered silk related questions wrongly. Again, I am no expert on the Silk Network. Questions about the silk network would be better placed in the silk thread. At least there developers on the project can better field them. I also apologize for fielding questions related to my colleagues' projects but I do feel Sterlingcoiners do not deserve to be ignored.

Yours truly,
Steven Saxton

EDIT: Here is the new Silk Network thread.

Hi Steven
Sorry to hear that you lost your account and still not regaining it.

The weaer is not just an swap mechanism, its everything Cystum was promised to be. Read from the jpeg from the link you posted and the old thread. There you will see that you can mine and get payed in silk coin. They have worked on the Crystum for over one year and its going to released in another thread and coin. It was an Sterlingcoin projekt and it is not that now. I really feel disappointed even if it would not benefit this coin so much now after one year. They have stated in one of their msg that they have worked on it for one year and he had another alias SCDeveloper. First message is from  July 28, 2015. In a message from August 01, 2015, 06:41:56 PM he writes "Also in terms of the work done, I have spent a few months on this project and I am still committing daily." Another qoute"I joined in April of last year as SCDeveloper working in the shadows on DarkSilk."

Enough of this. I just get pissed if I have to defend what I write. Everyone can read about in another thread, the silk thread.

The main thing is I undestand that devs need to have some income. I understand that devs want to make other coins to get that income. You pay for servers so this coin lives on. What I dont like is that the Crystum is released as the weaver because we have waited for news here for a long time. We  have been holding our coins. Some ppl have invested alot.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:55:20 PM

I understand your position but I dont care about Cystum.

It wont make any differences.

Anyone can sell its coins if he feels disapointed.

I'll buy some for a good price
Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 08:09:47 AM

Rols,

I believe at one point, weaver was for the swap only. Sorry if a stated facts that are not up-to-date. I admittedly do not know all the details of that project and do know the project has changed a lot over the past year for Spencer and that community. I sincerely apologize if I unintentionally conveyed anything that you felt needed defending. I honestly said what I thought to be true and did not intend to be questioning anyone. I was more so wanting to give a brief answer and steer future inquiries to the appropriate thread. My bigger objective of the post was to express that I am still present and supporting the Sterlingcoin community as I have and will. All years, thick or thin. Perhaps not as much monetarily but, I too am vested.

Kind regards,
Steve

p.s. Yes, my personal account is still hacked and that is why this apology and explanation comes from the Sterlingcoin user.

Sterlingcoin - The cryptocurrency of and from the UK & British Isles for the world: http://Sterlingcoin.org.uk
Rols

Activity: 636

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:23:07 PM

Rols,

I believe at one point, weaver was for the swap only. Sorry if a stated facts that are not up-to-date. I admittedly do not know all the details of that project and do know the project has changed a lot over the past year for Spencer and that community. I sincerely apologize if I unintentionally conveyed anything that you felt needed defending. I honestly said what I thought to be true and did not intend to be questioning anyone. I was more so wanting to give a brief answer and steer future inquiries to the appropriate thread. My bigger objective of the post was to express that I am still present and supporting the Sterlingcoin community as I have and will. All years, thick or thin. Perhaps not as much monetarily but, I too am vested.

Kind regards,
Steve

p.s. Yes, my personal account is still hacked and that is why this apology and explanation comes from the Sterlingcoin user.

Hi Steve

I dont know how much time you have for this coin but if you have time you can ask what improvement ppl want to have to take this coin forward. There are a lot of coins that have been developed more than this coin. Coins with masternodes and services seems to take a lot of investment for the moment. The darksilk are soon released. Maybe there are some small improvements that can be made for this coin so more ppl wants to use it. PoS seems to be good and SLG blockchain has been moving without problems.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:15:22 PM

Rols,

Kind regards,
Steve

Hi Steve

I dont know how much time you have for this coin but if you have time you can ask what improvement ppl want to have to take this coin forward. There are a lot of coins that have been developed more than this coin. Coins with masternodes and services seems to take a lot of investment for the moment. The darksilk are soon released. Maybe there are some small improvements that can be made for this coin so more ppl wants to use it. PoS seems to be good and SLG blockchain has been moving without problems.

You want to be on the hype or you mean real improvements for SLG?

If you want improvements for SLG, I'm with you.

But in case you just want SLG to jump on every hype you're wrong my friend

SLG niche is the UK.

It needs to improve, so once BTC moves to the next adoption phase, SLG is ready to hit the UK media and be adopted by UK people.

Till we move to the next phase, it will be boring, but this is the time to improve the coin.
STERLING SENTINEL

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

"The Best of British!" Sterlingcoin (SLG)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 05:48:10 PM

Rols,

Kind regards,
Steve

Hi Steve

SLG niche is the UK.

It needs to improve, so once BTC moves to the next adoption phase, SLG is ready to hit the UK media and be adopted by UK people.

Till we move to the next phase, it will be boring, but this is the time to improve the coin.

Not sure about the 'niche UK' concept, to be honest; I see SLG more as a common currency of the Anglosphere (UK, US, Commonwealth).

Definitely agree that this is the time to be making all of the necessary improvements; BTC/altcoin adoption will go into overdrive in the next  6-12 months; just see what happens with Auroracoin (and the knock-on effect on other 'country' coins, eg NLG, SLG).

Sterling Sentinel

★ Sterlingcoin ★ REGNUM UNITUM ET ORBIS TERRARUM ★ Sterlingcoin ★
Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 09:26:15 PM

Rols,

Kind regards,
Steve

Hi Steve

SLG niche is the UK.

Not sure about the 'niche UK' concept, to be honest; I see SLG more as a common currency of the Anglosphere (UK, US, Commonwealth).

Definitely agree that this is the time to be making all of the necessary improvements; BTC/altcoin adoption will go into overdrive in the next  6-12 months; just see what happens with Auroracoin (and the knock-on effect on other 'country' coins, eg NLG, SLG).

Sterling Sentinel

Time constraints are tight but then again, they seem to be always. As I previously mentioned, Matt and I (Steve) had discussed a wallet update when the dust settles after launches we both have recently or soon will be going through. What we had discussed was bringing the SLG code up-to-date but that would be a very good time to work in some new enhancements. Perhaps masternodes as Rols suggests. Everyone feel free to introduce any ideas.

In regards to the 'niche UK' and country coin debate, you may enjoy the forthcoming CoinTelegraph article that I was interviewed for as that was the topic. I wont spoil the read for you. Wink Should be available any day now and of course I will promptly inform my fellow Sterllingcoiners when it is.

Porte

Activity: 489

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:30:46 AM

Rols,

Kind regards,
Steve

Hi Steve

where is the link for ''The darksilk are soon released''
Porte

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:32:29 AM

Rols,

Kind regards,
Steve

Hi Steve

SLG niche is the UK.

Sterling Sentinel

Time constraints are tight but then again, they seem to be always. As I previously mentioned, Matt and I (Steve) had discussed a wallet update when the dust settles after launches we both have recently or soon will be going through. What we had discussed was bringing the SLG code up-to-date but that would be a very good time to work in some new enhancements. Perhaps masternodes as Rols suggests. Everyone feel free to introduce any ideas.

In regards to the 'niche UK' and country coin debate, you may enjoy the forthcoming CoinTelegraph article that I was interviewed for as that was the topic. I wont spoil the read for you. Wink Should be available any day now and of course I will promptly inform my fellow Sterllingcoiners when it is.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/auroracoin-sterlingcoin-scotcoin-national-cryptocurrencies-provide-alternative-to-central-banking
Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 01:19:36 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2016, 01:43:36 AM by Sterlingcoin

Speak of the devil. Joël told me he would let me know before it was published. Nonetheless, thanks Porte.

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:12:02 AM

Definitely agree that this is the time to be making all of the necessary improvements; BTC/altcoin adoption will go into overdrive in the next  6-12 months; just see what happens with Auroracoin (and the knock-on effect on other 'country' coins, eg NLG, SLG).

Sterling Sentinel

The price of starting a crypto is so low, that means there will be a lot of competition.
Now the Countrycoin hype is gonne, but it will be back and competition will flourish again.
As you can expect, once mainstream starts talking about btc again, they will look for other coins to talk about.
Each countries media will see a coin focused in their country and they will talk about it.
That's the advantage we have on the new coins that will be created.

Back to the niche:
UK niche is in fact quite big for SLG.

The competition right now in UK
SterlingCoin          SLG
IrishCoin               IRL
ScotCoin               SCOT
020LondonCoin    020

NLG and EFL for Netherlands. PTC and SPA for Spain. (SPA now dead).
The point is:
You can expect another coin focused in UK.
That means direct competition.

An update in the code would be fine  Wink
Community should join to the effort helping with other stuff Wink

SLG's current situation and how can the community help the devs to make this coin better Smiley

Wallets
- Windows Wallet                                       √
- Linux Wallet                                             √
- Mac Wallet                                               √
- Android Wallet                                         -
- iOS Wallet                                                -
- Electrum                                                  -
- Paper Wallets                                          √
- Hard Wallets                                            -

Websites/Social Media
- Sterling Website                                      √
- Active Sterling Twitter                              -
- Active Facebook Group                            -
- Sterling Reddit                                         -
- Sterling on Coinmarketcap.com               √
- Faucets                                                    -
- Network Stats site                                   -

Block Explorer / Rich List
- Sterling Official Block Explorer                  -
- CryptID Sterling Block Explorer                -
-  Multifaucet.tk  Sterling Block Explore r    -
- ProHashing Sterling Block Explorer          √
- Sterling Rich List                                      -

Exchanges
- Tier 1 Exchanges                                     1
- Tier 2 Exchanges                                     2
- Litebit.eu                                                 √

Services and Goods

- Merchants                                                8
- LitePaid                                                   √

COLLABORATE WITH STERLINGCOIN

Coders

- Wallets
- Block Explorer / Rich List
- Network Stats

Marketing
- Pics/Gifs with Sterling logo
- Videos explaining how to buy/store/use Sterling.

Everyone

Exchanges

1. Vote for SterlingCoin in Tier 1 Exchanges (Poloniex and Shapeshift)
2. Open a support ticket asking to include Sterling in Tier 1 Exchanges
3.  Vote for SterlingCoin in Tier 2 Exchanges (C-cex, Yobit)
4.  Open a support ticket asking to include Sterling in Tier 2 Exchanges

Twitter

1. Retweet, comment and fav tweets from Official Sterling Twitter
2. Talk with people involved in cryptos about #SterlingCoin
3. Tweet about #SterlingCoin price, updates, press articles.
4. Use this hashtags: #SterlingCoin #UK #Bitcoin

Facebook

1. Like and share updates from the Official Sterling Facebook Group
2. Get involved in crypto groups and talk them about #SterlingCoin

Public Relations

1. Give away some #Sterlings to your friends
2. Give away some #Sterlings to famous financial journalists from UK
3. Give away some #Sterlings to famous journalists from UK
4. Give away some #Sterlings to famous Youtubers from UK http://socialblade.com/youtube/top/country/gb

Security

1. Help your friends and newcomers to store safetly their #Sterlings
2. Ask Trezor, Ledger, Case, KeepKey to include #SterlingCoin in their hardwallets

Merchants

1. Ask the merchants you usually go and ask them to accept #SterlingCoin
2. Ask the merchants to use LitePaid.com
Porte

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:25:05 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2016, 10:48:33 AM by Porte

Speak of the devil. Joël told me he would let me know before it was published. Nonetheless, thanks Porte.

You are welcome.

I think if scotcoin, aurora and sterling talk to each other as communities to share ideas will benefit everyone. if you create and slack where all these countrycoins community meet to talk and have some common objectives. No only you can share point of views and strategies but a bigger community with common dreams can be created and by being all these communities talking to eachother  they  will all buy each other coins what it means the value of all these country coins will increase considerably

If you want to know what a slack is let me know
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 02:12:08 PM

I think if scotcoin, aurora and sterling talk to each other as communities to share ideas will benefit everyone.

They will do because they're focused on different niches/countries.

if you create and slack where all these countrycoins community meet to talk and have some common objectives.

Common objective: Be adopted by their country

No only you can share point of views and strategies but a bigger community with common dreams can be created and by being all these communities talking to eachother  they  will all buy each other coins what it means the value of all these country coins will increase considerably

Ok, now you're dreaming.
Why you suppose they will buy each other coins?
There is no big central bank to decide that
Each one decides what to do with their money,
you can do it now, or if you dont want to, you dont have to.

STERLING SENTINEL

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

"The Best of British!" Sterlingcoin (SLG)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 03:21:20 PM

http://cointelegraph.com/news/auroracoin-sterlingcoin-scotcoin-national-cryptocurrencies-provide-alternative-to-central-banking

Excellent article, and good graphic with SLG logo. Smiley

I agree with earlier comments re updating the code, that will be sufficient for now; we can build on that later.

I'll just mention in passing, SLG is now one of the live coins on the PayServices Butterfly System.   Grin

I contacted them to get SLG added about 8 weeks ago, and it's been 'pending' ever since, but we got there in the end.  Roll Eyes

Another handy little string to our bow, I am sure you will all agree!

https://www.payservices.com/#

Sterling Sentinel

★ Sterlingcoin ★ REGNUM UNITUM ET ORBIS TERRARUM ★ Sterlingcoin ★
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:52:12 PM

[...]
I'll just mention in passing, SLG is now one of the live coins on the PayServices Butterfly System.   Grin

I contacted them to get SLG added about 8 weeks ago, and it's been 'pending' ever since, but we got there in the end.  Roll Eyes

Sterling Sentinel

Great job!!

That's good news! Smiley
Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 08:56:40 PM

[...]

Sterling Sentinel

Great job!!

That's good news! Smiley

Yes, thank you Sterling Sentinel.

Also, Rw13enlib88, in regards to your previously posted graphic. The Sterlingcoin faucet has been back online for over a month. However, thank you for organizing and making the graphic.

Porte

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:06:07 PM

as this is a coin from the United Kindom, I would like to ask if you need to cash out your sterling into £, which method would you use? Bitstamp, localbitcoins, etc?
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:56:30 PM

as this is a coin from the United Kindom, I would like to ask if you need to cash out your sterling into £, which method would you use? Bitstamp, localbitcoins, etc?

great question!

that would be a very interesting service...

I was going to advise you, litebit.eu, but 2 problems.
1) It doesnt change to £ but €
2) SLG is not included

I assume you would have to change them to BTC and then bitstamp or local
Porte

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:51:34 AM

great question!

that would be a very interesting service...

I was going to advise you, litebit.eu, but 2 problems.
1) It doesnt change to £ but €
2) SLG is not included

I assume you would have to change them to BTC and then bitstamp or local

Ok imagine you have 1000 SLG and its value is $100 each so you will have in total $100.000 then you decide to cash it out via Bitstamp so the process is, sell your SLG for example in bittrex for BTC, then you get of your sell lets say 100 BTC then send this 100 BTC to bitstamp, then in bitstamp you trade your 100BTC for $420000 then you transfer those $42.000 from Bitstamp to your bank account and paying fees, lets say at the end you get £25,000 into your bank account and finally you have to declare that income to the TAX Office so they will take £10,000 so you end up with £15,000.

My question is , is there anyway we can avoid to pay taxes, should we pay them? do we have to pay and if we don't do we get a fine? Do you know another way of avoiding this  without getting into trouble?
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 »
  Print  

Jump to: