Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 06:12:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 263 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SLG] Sterlingcoin v1.7 | United Kingdom |  (Read 464112 times)
Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 09:31:23 AM

If anyone remembers way back when we launched there was a fake Sterlingcoin thread put up that was a clone of this thread and contained a wallet to download.

This was a fake Window QT wallet and was made available before we had released the official wallets and made them available to download.

So people downloaded these thinking that these were legitimate wallets for windows it wasn't and it has come to our knowledge the file contains a Trojan.

The filename is STERLINGCOINwallet-qt_win.rar and contains Backdoor.Agent.WNAGen

If you downloaded this file then please click the link below, install and scan your system.

MALWAREBYTES OFFICIAL DOWNLOAD
Download - https://www.malwarebytes.org/mwb-download/

Good idea to scan your system anyway.  Wink

Most trojans and loopholes would be installed by the developers (99%) of the time like the ones who created the fake ANN, no one has to worry about that with Sterlingcoin because you guys have given up your identities. I personally don't stake because it means leaving your wallet open to attack or someone stealing your wallet.dat , it's been proven 99% of hacks/scams on wallets was done by the anon developers themselves. At sterlingcoins current price no one would even bother to steal coins.

Luckily this fake ANN was only up for a matter of hours as we were fast to act and contacted the admins of Bitcointalk to remove the thread. They also acted very quickly in assisting.

Sterlingcoin - The cryptocurrency of and from the UK & British Isles for the world: http://Sterlingcoin.org.uk
Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 09:32:10 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 10:32:09 AM by Sterlingcoin

Amounts Given Away Rise on Sterlingcoin Official Faucet

Sterlingcoin - The cryptocurrency of and from the UK & British Isles for the world: http://Sterlingcoin.org.uk
SuicidalTendencies

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

Crowdsale: Saturday, Aug 12, 2017

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:52:06 AM

If anyone remembers way back when we launched there was a fake Sterlingcoin thread put up that was a clone of this thread and contained a wallet to download.

This was a fake Window QT wallet and was made available before we had released the official wallets and made them available to download.

So people downloaded these thinking that these were legitimate wallets for windows it wasn't and it has come to our knowledge the file contains a Trojan.

The filename is STERLINGCOINwallet-qt_win.rar and contains Backdoor.Agent.WNAGen

If you downloaded this file then please click the link below, install and scan your system.

Most trojans and loopholes would be installed by the developers (99%) of the time like the ones who created the fake ANN, no one has to worry about that with Sterlingcoin because you guys have given up your identities. I personally don't stake because it means leaving your wallet open to attack or someone stealing your wallet.dat , it's been proven 99% of hacks/scams on wallets was done by the anon developers themselves. At sterlingcoins current price no one would even bother to steal coins.

Luckily this fake ANN was only up for a matter of hours as we were fast to act and contacted the admins of Bitcointalk to remove the thread. They also acted very quickly in assisting.

Frustrating what you have to deal with. Also dev make sure in all your wallet updates you don't have the wildcard setting included as it will allow some RPC exploit where someone can go through a list of IP's connected to Sterlingcoin until he finds some wide open and steal away.

The above is why I don't stake. Wink

Glen Hoddle

Activity: 480
Merit: 258

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:03:15 AM

Is there any way to find a list of companies, shops, businesses in the UK that use Litepaid? If we have this maybe people can help with marketing and finding merchants. I've been on the Litepaid website but there doesn't seem to be anything like this there.

We are in direct contact with LitePaid CEO Kenny Rokven and he has his Sales team which contact existing users of the LitePaid API to persuade them to accept additional coins.

I assumed that Litepaid merchants would automatically have the option to accept any coins that Litepaid accept. Is this not how it works? Afterall Litepaid pay merchants in fiat unless they choose to accept coins instead for payment. They are predominantly a fiat service anyway who just happen to have an open mind with regards to crypto currency.

Litepaid don't really have any incentive to encourage more merchants to accept Sterlingcoin do they? They aren't based in the UK so would be very unlikely to start contacting UK merchants about Sterlingcoin. I would imagine their efforts would be almost exclusively based on finding companies to use their platform with fiat instead of cryptocurrency.

This is good for Sterlingcoin obviously as then these merchants could be informed about SLG and its potential and be encouraged to spread the word. But we need to know who these merchants are. Is there any figure on how many UK companies use Litepaid? Is there a list of companies that use Litepaid?

I'm not trying to be a pain and I know you guys are busy with development and are doing a great job. I would just like to see a little bit more action in the merchant adoption area.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Crypto Cards with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
Crypto Tokens

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
EAGLE CITY
Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 10:22:53 AM

Is there any way to find a list of companies, shops, businesses in the UK that use Litepaid? If we have this maybe people can help with marketing and finding merchants. I've been on the Litepaid website but there doesn't seem to be anything like this there.

We are in direct contact with LitePaid CEO Kenny Rokven and he has his Sales team which contact existing users of the LitePaid API to persuade them to accept additional coins.

I assumed that Litepaid merchants would automatically have the option to accept any coins that Litepaid accept. Is this not how it works? Afterall Litepaid pay merchants in fiat unless they choose to accept coins instead for payment. They are predominantly a fiat service anyway who just happen to have an open mind with regards to crypto currency.

Litepaid don't really have any incentive to encourage more merchants to accept Sterlingcoin do they? They aren't based in the UK so would be very unlikely to start contacting UK merchants about Sterlingcoin. I would imagine their efforts would be almost exclusively based on finding companies to use their platform with fiat instead of cryptocurrency.

This is good for Sterlingcoin obviously as then these merchants could be informed about SLG and its potential and be encouraged to spread the word. But we need to know who these merchants are. Is there any figure on how many UK companies use Litepaid? Is there a list of companies that use Litepaid?

I'm not trying to be a pain and I know you guys are busy with development and are doing a great job. I would just like to see a little bit more action in the merchant adoption area.

Yes when you sign up to LitePaid you get a selection of coins to select from.

I meant that LitePaid proactively chase existing merchants to persuade them to accept Sterlingcoin, Guldencoin, Darkcoin and other reputable coins.

I can ask for these figures, but getting names etc. will not be possible because of data protection etc.

Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 10:23:50 AM

Frustrating what you have to deal with. Also dev make sure in all your wallet updates you don't have the wildcard setting included as it will allow some RPC exploit where someone can go through a list of IP's connected to Sterlingcoin until he finds some wide open and steal away.

If you are referencing the configuration file then that setting is down to the users discretion. However it is commented out by us anyway.

Glen Hoddle

Activity: 480
Merit: 258

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:46:44 AM

I meant that LitePaid proactively chase existing merchants to persuade them to accept Sterlingcoin, Guldencoin, Darkcoin and other reputable coins.

I can ask for these figures, but getting names etc. will not be possible because of data protection etc.

Ok thanks for taking the time to reply. I know from reading interviews with the team that merchant adoption is important to you guys so I'm not worried that nothing is being done  Smiley

I guess I'm just looking for ways that myself or the community can help with it.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Crypto Cards with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
Crypto Tokens

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
EAGLE CITY
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1721

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 10:56:51 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 11:29:45 AM by BitcoinFX

Everyone should try to stake coins, where possible.

If your on windows then install a good free firewall like ZoneAlarm and use a P2P IP firewall with good / up-to-date blocklists

- http://www.peerblock.com/ and https://www.iblocklist.com/lists.php

If you run Linux the you can install PeerGuardian and use the above lists also. Its a bit tricky to get it installed properly on Ubuntu 14.04 - so here is a quick guide.

Open a new terminal window using crtl + alt + t

Code:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:jre-phoenix/ppa

Code:
sudo apt-get update

Code:
sudo apt-get install gksu

Code:
sudo apt-get install pgld pglcmd pglgui

"pglgui requires root privileges for some commands. The helper program for this is configurable in pglgui (Options- Settings - Sudo front-end). If you can't start pglgui edit in ~/.config/pgl/pglgui.conf the entry [paths]. In Gnome environments I recommend to use gksu: "

Navigate to your 'home' folder and do ctrl + h to show hidden files and folders and locate ~/.config/pgl/pglgui.conf and add the following line to the base of the .conf using gedit.

Code:
[paths]
super_user=/usr/bin/gksu

Save > Done. Now you can search applications PeerGuardian to run the gui and add new blocklists etc. Tip: Don't use the default blocklist option i.e. select 'no' at install.

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 11:02:00 AM

Here is what I (Spencer Lievens) personally do to secure my wallet on my Windows machine.

1. Install Oracle VirtualBox
2. Download Ubuntu 14.04LTS
3. Create Virtual Machine on VirtualBox and Install Ubuntu
4. Download and Install Sterlingcoin Linux Wallet
5. Transfer wallet.dat to .sterlingcoin folder on the VM
6. Use wallet on Linux within VM

This is a very easy way of securing your wallet.

Also run current anti-virus, anti-malware and comodo or zone alarm for firewalls are also good options.

Ensure your router has its firewall enabled if it's an option.

If your interested in building a hardware firewall then Smoothwall Linux is an excellent option.

BitcoinFX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 11:05:26 AM

Here is what I (Spencer Lievens) personally do to secure my wallet on my Windows machine.

Also run current anti-virus, anti-malware and comodo or zone alarm for firewalls are also good options.

If your interested in building a hardware firewall then Smoothwall Linux is an excellent option.

All of the above is a good idea + PeerGuardian.  Smiley

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 11:10:13 AM

Ok thanks for taking the time to reply. I know from reading interviews with the team that merchant adoption is important to you guys so I'm not worried that nothing is being done  Smiley

I guess I'm just looking for ways that myself or the community can help with it.

You can contact shops not asking for them to accept but as a consumer. Complain that they do not accept Sterlingcoin and you wish to spend at their webstore Wink

Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 11:10:40 AM

All of the above is a good idea + PeerGuardian.  Smiley

Peerguardian +1

BitcoinFX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 11:11:54 AM

Halfway to the target and with over 20 days to go - https://www.startjoin.com/slg_cc

Get involved and pledge some StartCOIN to the Sterlingcoin Crypto Currency Cards.

Yes. Just over 2 weeks to go now and although the project pledges and contributions have slowed up a bit - we remain optimistic that funding will pick-up towards the target date.  Grin

Good to see that the project had a mention here: http://cointelegraph.com/news/112755/the-alt-cracks-ghostcoin-gets-some-ghost-coins-sterlingcoin-continues-its-march-bittrex-updates-policy-more

Anyway, Sterling job on the new wallets and features from the dev. team.

Keep up the good work!

Danslip

Activity: 2058
Merit: 538

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 11:15:58 AM

Standalone wallet hacks are so rare it is unreal and has always been a result of the shady developer or someone involved with the source code. Sometimes it can even be code the developer has copied without knowing if there are exploits. Most peoples coins get stolen on exchanges, online wallets, pools etc.
With standalone wallets you need to protect your wallet.dat(private keys) file from being copied which is why you keep it offline.

So say someone creates a new wallet for Sterlingcoin like multibit for bitcoin they could implement a exploit to extract coins directly from your wallet.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Danslip

Activity: 2058
Merit: 538

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 11:22:45 AM

Halfway to the target and with over 20 days to go - https://www.startjoin.com/slg_cc

Get involved and pledge some StartCOIN to the Sterlingcoin Crypto Currency Cards.

Yes. Just over 2 weeks to go now and although the project pledges and contributions have slowed up a bit - we remain optimistic that funding will pick-up towards the target date.  Grin

Good to see that the project had a mention here: http://cointelegraph.com/news/112755/the-alt-cracks-ghostcoin-gets-some-ghost-coins-sterlingcoin-continues-its-march-bittrex-updates-policy-more

Anyway, Sterling job on the new wallets and features from the dev. team.

Keep up the good work!

The dev team are working really fast!

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:48:15 PM

Another reason to abandon BCT and use your own forum..
Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 12:54:13 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 02:00:57 PM by Sterlingcoin

Sterlingcoin is now available to the masses even easier via Sourceforge - http://sourceforge.net/projects/sterlingcoin/

(We have also submitted the downloads to c|net)

Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 02:16:42 PM

Another reason to abandon BCT and use your own forum..

Simple Machines Forum is coming...

Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 03:45:06 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 04:02:23 PM by Sterlingcoin

We are exactly halfway to meeting our target on StartJOIN.

18 people have pledged a total of £500 of the £1000 target Smiley

Just 14 days to go.

https://www.startjoin.com/slg_cc

Backer No. 18 - Max Keiser @maxkeiser   London, UK Cheesy

Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 04:05:49 PM

Sterlingcoin has now existed for 1 whole month Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 263 »
  Print  

Jump to: