Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:55:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
syrota

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:16:19 AM

Tell me why I can not cancel or change the pool automatic payment? In the wallet were a lot of small translations and now I instead 0.0001 commissions paid 0.0004934. Huh Huh Huh
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:17:41 AM

Another block found woo-hoo Grin
mblados

Activity: 350

Muroko Blados

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:26:58 AM

@OP Can your Pool do Merged Mining? Like mining other SHA256 Coins along with Bitcoin. If that can be done, I bet you will have more Miners included me.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:44:35 AM

@OP Can your Pool do Merged Mining? Like mining other SHA256 Coins along with Bitcoin. If that can be done, I bet you will have more Miners included me.
The way I understand it he plans on doing merged mining. For now to make up for it he is paying a 12.5% bonus
fire000

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:02:47 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 08:14:13 AM by fire000

Right I have read the last few posts etc  and the dust payments lol....     Right to them I can understand why we are all getting them ATM as sorb needs to gauge them payments vs rigs expected earns to nail the payments on the pps system...    The more payouts he can run the easier it is for him to set settings to get them right....  <<<< THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT on the pps system as if it not right the pool admin stands to lose a lot of BTC in this case fast if their are overpaying etc..    So I say bear with him for the next 24 -48 hrs on that side to he feels he got them setting 100 percent right....

Also to the above remember sorb is paying out 12.5 percent above your expected earnings on your mining while the pool is in BETA stage I will call it....   So the way I look at it he paying us all extra earnings while using us to help test his pool etc....     So a ton of dust payments vs that extra 12.5 percent a day does not phase me here as I know it only temp the dust payments while he nails that side...

Now sorb lol can I make a suggestion once all your testing is finished and YOU are 100 percent happy with the PPS payments etc...    You maybe look at gaven us the feature to set a auto payout point that is limited to x BTC eg current to the setting page it is
Automatic Payout Threshold
.01 - 250 BTC

That is disabled.......   I know you do NOT want to be a BANK so can I suggesting closing the prems on that to say .001 - .04 BTC  for example if it can be done that is...  this would gave the smaller miners a chance to stop the dust payments BUT at the same time limit an account to having no more than .04 in it at a given time as it would have to payout run at .04......   BUT on SAYING this PUT A MASSIVE warning/disclaimer on it something down the lines....    

BY setting this auto payment the POOL WILL NOT be accountable FOR ANY LOSSES BY DOING SO.....   AS WE ARE NOT A BANK or something down them lines by doing this it puts it back on the user if they set a payout above your pool min payout run point....

Just an idea
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 10:51:16 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 11:08:42 AM by buy4crypto

I just went to look into transferring a few of my btc... And I got this tx fee of 0.0016 for a small send??? Will the dust transactions stop effecting the fee for sending coins at any point? Or is my wallet now permanently going to have high transfer fees?

Or does anyone have another suggestion to send coins and avoid such a large fee?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
syrota

Activity: 300

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:28:02 AM

This is what I wrote above. After these small translations, I have paid three times the commission of 0.0004. This is completely devoured that dust which I have translated. It is not earnings, now unknown, but with me still will be shot such overcharge fee. Correct the Auto output please!
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 12:04:38 PM

This is what I wrote above. After these small translations, I have paid three times the commission of 0.0004. This is completely devoured that dust which I have translated. It is not earnings, now unknown, but with me still will be shot such overcharge fee. Correct the Auto output please!

Did your tx fees go back down after that 1 larger one? or is that a permanent fee now for ya? I decided not to send for now, as that is like 1% of what I am trying to send. I mean its not a lot, but I never had to pay that before, just want to make sure I am not missing something.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
djkyno

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:11:15 PM

But, from what i saw on the website, the tx fee is paid by the pool ops. meaning our payment are not being touch.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 12:13:09 PM

But, from what i saw on the website, the tx fee is paid by the pool ops. meaning our payment are not being touch.

After it hits your wallet, you will see what I am talking about. Go try to spend that bitcoin. You will see a large tx fee on your next outbound transfer from wallet.

roncutt

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:31:09 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 12:41:32 PM by roncutt

Did your tx fees go back down after that 1 larger one? or is that a permanent fee now for ya? I decided not to send for now, as that is like 1% of what I am trying to send. I mean its not a lot, but I never had to pay that before, just want to make sure I am not missing something.

Hi! You should be able to assign the transaction fees manually from your wallet. I do receive payments from the pool with no issues, for instance total amount ~0.00047 with included transfer fee 0.00001 (four zeros after decimal), but if I wish to make some payment –let's say btc 0.001 for simplicity– using that 0.00047 input as part of the payment, I can do that with a manual tx fee of 0.0001 (three zeros) and it goes ok, confirms ok.
I don't understand why you get those tx fees automatically charged as it shouldn't be the case.
I'm using blockchain.info wallet, but it works elsewhere, it's usual practice as far as I know.
If using blockchain.info wallet, just choose "Send Money->Custom" and there you'll be able to write the desired tx fee. It goes by "Miners Fee".

I hope to have understood clearly what the problem was, sorry if not. Cheers.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 12:35:14 PM

Hi! You should be able to assign the transaction fees manually from your wallet. I do receive payments from the pool with no issues, for instance total amount ~0.00047 with included transfer fee 0.00001 (four zeros after decimal), but if I wish to make some payment –let's say btc 0.001 for simplicity– using that 0.00047 input as part of the payment, I can do that with a manual tx fee of 0.0001 (three zeros) and it goes ok, confirms ok.
I don't understand why you get those tx fees automatically charged as it shouldn't be the case.
I'm using blockchain.info wallet, but it works elsewhere, it's usual practice as far as I know.

The dust issue is not recieving any less from the source, its when you go to make a payment. Microtransactions increase the fee which you must pay to then send those coins you just got, effectively increasing the fee.

They are giving us a 12.5% bonus, so don't let that fall short on this whole scenario. I am just trying to avoid losing my 1% if I can Smiley

If I keep 1% on every transaction from here on out, that will be a lot of bitcoins someday. So am just interested if anyone has a way to reduce the fees aside from letting the coins age.

roncutt

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:59:03 PM

The dust issue is not recieving any less from the source, its when you go to make a payment. Microtransactions increase the fee which you must pay to then send those coins you just got, effectively increasing the fee.

They are giving us a 12.5% bonus, so don't let that fall short on this whole scenario. I am just trying to avoid losing my 1% if I can Smiley

If I keep 1% on every transaction from here on out, that will be a lot of bitcoins someday. So am just interested if anyone has a way to reduce the fees aside from letting the coins age.

Exactly this is what I've tried to mean –I didn't find any issues with microtransactions from those pool tiny inputs, as I am able to add the amount of transaction fees manually. In the worst scenario the system warned me about too low a fee (I don't usually pay less than 0.0001 btc fees, btw).
The final micropayment could have been even an accrual of dozens of btc 0.00005 payments adding up to 0.001 for instance, but even in that case the payment goes through ok, no more delays than standard transactions.
This is at least my experience.
fire000

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:02:14 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 01:16:25 PM by fire000

Right to this one it WILL be only a temp thing while the testing taking place as the post early Smiley   I am sure sorb not going to leave the payouts so low and running every 15 mins   But ya may find he he will do 4 or 2 payout runs a day ....

To this one YES they will return to normal after all the dust transactions are spend and your wallets spent the newest deposits 1st...   So all them dust transaction atm are been used for sending out of your wallet....  So they are carrying a higher transaction fee due to size of file sent due to th e inputs

This post is correct MOST wallets you are able to manually set a transaction fee or cost to the transaction but it will take longer to get from point a to b as a warning.....    

Just a heads up multibit wallets you can not set a transaction fee due to it been a light wallet the normal btc -qt wallet there is an option to allow for the setting of fees...

see above

Exactly this is what I've tried to mean –I didn't find any issues with microtransactions from those pool tiny inputs, as I am able to add the amount of transaction fees manually. In the worst scenario the system warned me about too low a fee (I don't usually pay less than 0.0001 btc fee, btw) but the final micropayment could have been even an accrual of dozens of btc 0.00005 payments adding up to 0.001 for instance, but even in that case the payment goes through ok, no more delays than standard transactions.

This one explains it self Smiley   and it only short term the dust while sorb test etc hence the message to the pool page "  Pardon the dust.. we're actively working on reflecting accurate PPS estimates and payouts..."

Right hopefully this answer a few of the above....   
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:12:35 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 02:07:02 PM by iglasses

I have four 'conflicted' transactions in my wallet...not even exactly sure what it means or if there is anything I need to do.  What I do know is, as suspected, payments being blasted off at this high rate is causing issues.

Also, did everyone stop receiving payments around four hours ago or just me?

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
MidnightSun

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:19:46 PM

I haven't had any issues with the deposits to my Coinbase wallet.
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:11:43 PM

i have one in my Coinbase wallet that looks stuck not being confirmed. When I check the block chain info it  says transaction can not be found. Also have another payment shown on my pool transaction page that never showed in wallet?

Edit: just checked other payment that never made it to wallet and transaction can not be found in blockchain
roncutt

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:32:44 PM

i have one in my Coinbase wallet that looks stuck not being confirmed. When I check the block chain info it  says transaction can not be found. Also have another payment shown on my pool transaction page that never showed in wallet?

Edit: just checked other payment that never made it to wallet and transaction can not be found in blockchain

Yeah, I've noticed those nonexistent transactions as well at blockchain, but eventually they got through. As far as I remember s0br mentioned adding a backend routine which regularly checks for those transactions every hour or so and sends them again in case they're stuck in no-land.
So far it worked that way for me.
Maybe the amount of payments we've received make it difficult to track down, but at least in my case balance and payments are coherent with mining.

I would say kudos to s0br, indeed. It's a complex, demanding task the one he got into.
Nice rig Aurel, btw! Followed your sig link out of curiosity. Cheers!
armstrong4140

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:04:05 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 07:07:09 PM by armstrong4140

I have four 'conflicted' transactions in my wallet...not even exactly sure what it means or if there is anything I need to do.  What I do know is, as suspected, payments being blasted off at this high rate is causing issues.

Also, did everyone stop receiving payments around four hours ago or just me?

I've had two transactions just waiting for confirmation for FIVE hours now. It's only .00658..... but why don't they confirm? So I checked block explorer and they don't exist. As far as that goes it's been over four hours since any deposits from BAN. Anybody else getting paid?
I'm assuming maybe their going to start bigger payouts, I hope??
I like mining here but it seems like I'm always wondering what's going on.

EDIT: just had a nice chunk hit my wallet. I don't even begin to understand the numbers anymore, but the total that's ended up in my wallet is better than expected for the last few days. Sorry S0br I'm just a suspicious person by nature. I've fallen for a lot of "stuff" over the years. You seem to be totally above the board. Again my apologies, keep on doin whatever your doin Man.
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:11:35 PM

Well at least it isn't JUST me...My last withdrawal was 6:23AM Eastern

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: