Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:45:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83112 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LazerPanther

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:04:52 PM

Onboard as of yesterday with 2.8TH. Loving it so far!
adaryian

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

★ BitClave pre-ICO: 25/07/17 ★

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:22:18 PM

Music to my ears to see others so enthused about this pool.  This pool is going to do great, we're just having a bad luck block.  Bring on all the miners you have, lets kick this bitch and get mining a new fresh one!

,'+██':                 
              ,█████████████;             
            .██████████████████           
            .████████████████████         
         █  .███;         ,███████.       
        ██  .█+              '█████'       
      `███  .█+    ,;'':       █████+     
      ████  .█+ ███████████,    ,████+     
     █████  .████████████████,    ████,   
    ██████  .██████████████████   `████   
   ;██████  .█████`      '██████  .█████   
   ████ ██  .███           :████████████. 
  +███  ██  .█.     `..      ████████████ 
  ████  ██  .    .███████'    ███████████`
 ,███   ██      ███████████    ███████████
 ████   ██     █████████████`  `██████████
 ███;  ███    ███████████████   ██████████`
 ███   ███   .████████████████  `█████████'
,███   ███   █████████████████   ██████████
'███  ,███   █████████████████:  ██████████
+███  ;███  `██████████████████  ██████████
████  '███  .██████████████████  +█████████
'███  :███   █████████████████'  ██████████
:███   ███   █████████████████   ██████████
 ███   ███'  '████████████████   ██████████
 ███,  ████   ███████████████`  ██████████,
 ████  ,███:  `█████████████+   ██████████
 ;███   ████   `███████████+   ███████████
  ███'  .████    █████████`   +██████████;
  ████   █████     :███'     +███████████ 
   ████   █████`            ████████████+ 
   ████,   ██████`        +█████. +█████   
    ████    █████████++████████`   ████.   
    .████    ;████████████████    █████   
     '████`    +████████████     █████     
      +████+     `'█████+.     .█████     
       +█████.                ██████       
        ,██████;           .███████       
          █████████':,:;█████████.         
           ,███████████████████+           
             .███████████████;             
                `'████████,               
jfrenchy

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:11:08 AM

Music to my ears to see others so enthused about this pool.  This pool is going to do great, we're just having a bad luck block.  Bring on all the miners you have, lets kick this bitch and get mining a new fresh one!
+1
yslyung
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:00:14 AM

due for a block very soon
bubbabc

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:07:48 AM

Actually, the way this pool works is we usually hit 2 in a row after every dry spell. Speaking of dry spells, any one else noticed Bitminter is on it's second 3day block in a row. Ouch.
specialed101

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 02:20:34 AM

Actually, the way this pool works is we usually hit 2 in a row after every dry spell. Speaking of dry spells, any one else noticed Bitminter is on it's second 3day block in a row. Ouch.

Yes, they are my failover pool. Every once in a while, my servers might failover to there, and I add a little work to a shift. The plan was that some coins might trickle into my wallet. So much for plans.  Undecided

"Can I be the sockpuppet General of the Underpants Gnomes?" ~ specialed101
bubbabc

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:23:17 AM

I use ghash for failover because they have short shifts times. You don't make much but you usually get a little something.
microcloudmining

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:56:07 AM

I am hashing! seems like its in a bit of an unlucky round, but I see some blocks do hit pretty quick...

crossing fingers and toes for S3 Smiley
mcdougle

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:12:49 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 01:29:54 PM by mcdougle

The last time I worked this long on a block this long, in conjunction my being unable to withdraw any earnings, the pool folded up shop and jumped the border with everyone's earnings. Just out of curiosity, is there a maximum size that a block can be? I mean, this can not go on for ever, right? Undecided

Edit: Not this time though- finally got it!
armstrong4140

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:11:17 AM

well, this is certainly discouraging. Approaching 300% of the expected shares. I've noticed that the S1's & S3's that make up such a huge part of the world hash-rate, don't "seem" to be able to produce big enough shares to ever actually "find" a block at these difficulties.  Wonder why they didn't create a miner w/ more chips per machine?

com'on you stubborn block.
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:24:32 AM

well, this is certainly discouraging. Approaching 300% of the expected shares. I've noticed that the S1's & S3's that make up such a huge part of the world hash-rate, don't "seem" to be able to produce big enough shares to ever actually "find" a block at these difficulties.  Wonder why they didn't create a miner w/ more chips per machine?

com'on you stubborn block.
  wow Huh
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:38:26 AM

Finally a block found!
leotheminer

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 11:50:17 AM

Finally a block found!
Grin Finally. During the long ones you just have to remember that the math has no memory, every nonce has exactly the same probability of generating a good hash as any other.
fire000

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:57:12 AM

hey sorb ya around buddy if ya are it may pay to have a close look at the pplns payouts are there something not right on that side If you have a look at my account ya will see what I mean......     As I am running at about 400g   and the blocks are running at about 15 hours atm.....

The expected earn for the rig is 0.01019611 BTC / day based on blocks on target.....    Now of that fact a block at 15 hours should of see the rig earn about .006 - .007   per block.....

If ya look at the last block we hit the block only paid .002 btc here  I also noticed the round stats are showing some very weird payouts etc IT may pay to look at the last rds payouts very close....

Atm in the new block it showing as a expect earn of .0066 for the block on the dashboard and is charge up on the ppnls side and that the correct amount for the rig per block based on current    expected hit time and the rigs hash rate
adaryian

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:57:59 AM

Finally a block found!
Grin Finally. During the long ones you just have to remember that the math has no memory, every nonce has exactly the same probability of generating a good hash as any other.
Exactly. But we got that block! Hell yeah!

,'+██':                 
              ,█████████████;             
            .██████████████████           
            .████████████████████         
           ,███████████████████+           
             .███████████████;             
                `'████████,               
adaryian

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:01:15 PM

hey sorb ya around buddy if ya are it may pay to have a close look at the pplns payouts are there something not right on that side If you have a look at my account ya will see what I mean......     As I am running at about 400g   and the blocks are running at about 15 hours atm.....

The expected earn for the rig is 0.01019611 BTC / day based on blocks on target.....    Now of that fact a block at 15 hours should of see the rig earn about .006 - .007   per block.....

If ya look at the last block we hit the block only paid .002 btc here  I also noticed the round stats are showing some very weird payouts etc IT may pay to look at the last rds payouts very close....

Atm in the new block it showing as a expect earn of .0066 for the block on the dashboard and is charge up on the ppnls side

I'm sure he's noticed.  He fairly meticulous about everything.  But he is human Wink I wouldn't worry about it too much.

,'+██':                 
              ,█████████████;             
            .██████████████████           
            .████████████████████         
           ,███████████████████+           
             .███████████████;             
                `'████████,               
fire000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:03:39 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 12:25:08 PM by fire000

The expected earn for the rig is 0.01019611 BTC / day based on blocks on target running at 24 hrs.....    Now of that fact a block at 15 hours should of see the rig earn about .006 - .007   per block no matter how long it takes to find it it should pay close to the figure as it the expected earn at the current on target hit for a block at 15 hours......   

Atm in the new block it showing as a expect earn of .0066 for the block on the dashboard and is charge up on the ppnls side

I'm sure he's noticed.  He fairly meticulous about everything.  But he is human Wink I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Yep he pretty good like that and picks things up pretty fast but thought I would put it out there just in case and PS knows he will get on top of it as he always does Smiley
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:47:14 PM

Atm in the new block it showing as a expect earn of .0066 for the block on the dashboard and is charge up on the ppnls side and that the correct amount for the rig per block based on current    expected hit time and the rigs hash rate
seems about right as it took us @58 hours to solve a block which is almost 4 times the 15 hours which I thnk is low due to the hash rate going up the last day or so. It was at @20 hours a average time.
fire000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:36:22 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 02:00:25 PM by fire000

Atm in the new block it showing as a expect earn of .0066 for the block on the dashboard and is charge up on the ppnls side and that the correct amount for the rig per block based on current    expected hit time and the rigs hash rate
seems about right as it took us @58 hours to solve a block which is almost 4 times the 15 hours which I thnk is low due to the hash rate going up the last day or so. It was at @20 hours a average time.

It works of the current expected block time as the base eg 15 hours as the payment rate for the block unless you are not fully charged up on the ppnls   <<<<   if you hit the block in 1 hour or 100 hours   that base rate does not change you still get paid at 15 hour expected rate as that ya share per block as if it was on target 100 percent of shares.....    Unless the hash rate rises it changes that expect time to block which then effects the payout by cutting your expected earn or if the hash rates changes by fallen that expected to block rises and that in turns see your share increase in terms of payout.....    To mirror a rigs expected 24 hour earn on a block hit at 100 percent shares to the block....\

Sorb will understand the above and the bug when he looks at a few of the payouts from the last round....    As a few of us are well under while there others that are up 240 percent   via the rd stat page...    In theory a rig that is fully charged up on the ppnls should be at 100 percent on the pplns not 30 as a number of the longer miners in the pool are showing as a stat on the round page ...   Hence the payment of a 3rd of what I should of been paid for the block vs    what my expect earn is on the dashboard here   and no doubt a few others will pick up as the day passes...

Without knowing the settings etc on the back end of the pool it appears the pplns is working in reverse to what it meant to where it rewards the longer ya on the pool vs a new user    is seems to be pinging the longer ya on there....   Rather than the shorter ya are
specialed101

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 01:57:48 PM

Without knowing the settings etc on the back end of the pool it appears the pplns is working in reverse to what it meant to where it rewards the longer ya on the pool vs a new user 

That's what it looks like from perspective too. I am sure s0br will figure it out.

"Can I be the sockpuppet General of the Underpants Gnomes?" ~ specialed101
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: