Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:04:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83100 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
s0br (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 02:19:57 PM

PPS paying out every 30 minutes coming shortly!

PPS (Pay Per Share) Bitcoin Mining Pool
0% Fees + 1% Bonus + Merged Mining (NMC - Namecoin) +Hourly Payouts
https://mining.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com
runlinux

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 02:39:45 PM

My friend, Rustiga submitted 38,573,325 shares in the last round, PPLNS was only at 5,533,631. Mine on the other hand match at 58,226,377. Any idea why his are so low?

starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:39:54 PM

PPS paying out every 30 minutes coming shortly!

Cool, Just curious but will the PPS have the 12.5% bonus?
armstrong4140

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:58:52 PM

I've seen a lot of folks here on this forum get mad about this or that and leave. So far I've just laughed to myself. 12.5% bonus and equipment giveaways, why would anybody leave? S0br seems to always be on top of things, and that's worth a lot itself. People have pointed out that the last payout is way off. I made approx 1/3rd to 1/4th of what I expected for a regular 18 hr round.
 PLEASE, tell me this isn't right and that you'll fix it. I'm liking it here but I can't afford to work for almost nothing.
C'mon Sobr, give us a status report or something.
fire000

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:15:57 PM

I've seen a lot of folks here on this forum get mad about this or that and leave. So far I've just laughed to myself. 12.5% bonus and equipment giveaways, why would anybody leave? S0br seems to always be on top of things, and that's worth a lot itself. People have pointed out that the last payout is way off. I made approx 1/3rd to 1/4th of what I expected for a regular 18 hr round.
 PLEASE, tell me this isn't right and that you'll fix it. I'm liking it here but I can't afford to work for almost nothing.
C'mon Sobr, give us a status report or something.

I am sure sorb will be working on it as a couple of us have picked up on it.......

Sorb just on having a closer look at the round stat page my hunch appears to be right that the PPNLS is working in reverse as the longer term miner in the pool are all down on the pplns share side compare to the newer miners that are getting credited at their shares put in eg....   

this is an example of an older miner in the pool
                   rd shares                     pplns shares
anonymous   31,220,144,770   50.96     15,705,452,267     62.60   122.85   15.75099858     <<<<  that the biggest rig and old user  notice how this user been credit at half their pplns shares or 50 percent....

Now to a new user
                   rd shares                      pplns shares
Bishop   165,288,896   0.27         165,288,896            0.66               244.20   0.16576824 <<<< that a new user notice how they been credited at 100 percent pplns shares

Just off that example above it should be the other way around where the older user is credited at 100 percent and the newer user at 50 percent or less
cgladue

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:40:13 PM

check your email, sorb just sent out an email blast:

As many of you are aware the last round went over 300% of estimated shares. The payout system was PPLNS. This looks at the last 10 rounds... I'm working to adjust these payouts for the previous round and will update accordingly when the block is confirmed with 120 confirmations.

And now for the better news...

We are now PPS. For the time being payouts are done every 15 minutes for work your miners contribute!

Payouts are calculated with a base difficulty of 1... (25 (block reward) / network difficulty * your shares )+ 12.5% bonus

Minimum payout is only 0.0002 BTC Transaction fees are paid for by us!

This takes effect for all shares submitted at the start of this round. There will be no more waiting for blocks to be found... and you can rest assured that contributing hashing power at our pool will not go unrewarded. Currently the dashboard still displays statistics for the older PPLNS system and its update is something currently being worked on. The antminer S3's just cleared customs and should arrive either today or tomorrow. If you've won and have not yet sent us your shipping information please do so... Winners are announced here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=722202.0;all

adaryian

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

★ BitClave pre-ICO: 25/07/17 ★

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:42:31 PM

check your email, sorb just sent out an email blast:

As many of you are aware the last round went over 300% of estimated shares. The payout system was PPLNS. This looks at the last 10 rounds... I'm working to adjust these payouts for the previous round and will update accordingly when the block is confirmed with 120 confirmations.

And now for the better news...

We are now PPS. For the time being payouts are done every 15 minutes for work your miners contribute!

Payouts are calculated with a base difficulty of 1... (25 (block reward) / network difficulty * your shares )+ 12.5% bonus

Minimum payout is only 0.0002 BTC Transaction fees are paid for by us!

This takes effect for all shares submitted at the start of this round. There will be no more waiting for blocks to be found... and you can rest assured that contributing hashing power at our pool will not go unrewarded. Currently the dashboard still displays statistics for the older PPLNS system and its update is something currently being worked on. The antminer S3's just cleared customs and should arrive either today or tomorrow. If you've won and have not yet sent us your shipping information please do so... Winners are announced here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=722202.0;all

He's going to make everything right, that needs to be corrected.  For anyone that was affected, I'm sure there will be some resolution to the matter.  Based off that email that was just sent out it seems he's aware of some *possible* error/issue and it will be resolved when the funds are there to fix it.

,'+██':                 
              ,█████████████;             
            .██████████████████           
            .████████████████████         
         █  .███;         ,███████.       
        ██  .█+              '█████'       
      `███  .█+    ,;'':       █████+     
      ████  .█+ ███████████,    ,████+     
     █████  .████████████████,    ████,   
    ██████  .██████████████████   `████   
   ;██████  .█████`      '██████  .█████   
   ████ ██  .███           :████████████. 
  +███  ██  .█.     `..      ████████████ 
  ████  ██  .    .███████'    ███████████`
 ,███   ██      ███████████    ███████████
 ████   ██     █████████████`  `██████████
 ███;  ███    ███████████████   ██████████`
 ███   ███   .████████████████  `█████████'
,███   ███   █████████████████   ██████████
'███  ,███   █████████████████:  ██████████
+███  ;███  `██████████████████  ██████████
████  '███  .██████████████████  +█████████
'███  :███   █████████████████'  ██████████
:███   ███   █████████████████   ██████████
 ███   ███'  '████████████████   ██████████
 ███,  ████   ███████████████`  ██████████,
 ████  ,███:  `█████████████+   ██████████
 ;███   ████   `███████████+   ███████████
  ███'  .████    █████████`   +██████████;
  ████   █████     :███'     +███████████ 
   ████   █████`            ████████████+ 
   ████,   ██████`        +█████. +█████   
    ████    █████████++████████`   ████.   
    .████    ;████████████████    █████   
     '████`    +████████████     █████     
      +████+     `'█████+.     .█████     
       +█████.                ██████       
        ,██████;           .███████       
          █████████':,:;█████████.         
           ,███████████████████+           
             .███████████████;             
                `'████████,               
silverthornne

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

SelfPay - ICO PRE SALE - huge Profit !

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:43:32 PM

This is a very proactive pool op!

iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:16:36 PM

Awesome...now I just need to see my miner (name deliberately not posted on here!) in the next winners list...lol

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
leotheminer

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 05:31:03 PM

BAM new block! Only like 4 hours after last one  Cheesy
specialed101

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 05:32:16 PM

Woohoo!!! Another block bites the dust!!!  Grin

"Can I be the sockpuppet General of the Underpants Gnomes?" ~ specialed101
cgladue

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:48:51 PM

sobr, i see in my transaction history that i was paid out for PPS shares, but when i look at the transaction id i see it does not yet exist ... is there a problem with the PPS Payouts ?

https://blockchain.info/tx/4bec1297631e91ed921df572e6e04abeb7242bdb560eea8db0d40b1b37fd9c3d

fire000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:05:06 PM

sobr, i see in my transaction history that i was paid out for PPS shares, but when i look at the transaction id i see it does not yet exist ... is there a problem with the PPS Payouts ?

https://blockchain.info/tx/4bec1297631e91ed921df572e6e04abeb7242bdb560eea8db0d40b1b37fd9c3d

At a guess he got the payouts frozen to watch the 1st few to make sure everything right before sending....   As there a huge risk here for him if the system does not get the payouts right to the block size so I think he been very carefully with the 1st block or so under the pps payments....

He will pay them out always has paid BUT I prefer a pool op that checks and doubles things on a new payout system rather than not....   
adaryian

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

★ BitClave pre-ICO: 25/07/17 ★

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:13:00 PM

At a guess he got the payouts frozen to watch the 1st few to make sure everything right before sending....   As there a huge risk here for him if the system does not get the payouts right to the block size so I think he been very carefully with the 1st block or so under the pps payments....

He will pay them out always has paid BUT I prefer a pool op that checks and doubles things on a new payout system rather than not....   

+1 to that.  Running a PPS the pool op is taking the risk, so he the most needs to make sure his butt is covered so that he can verify and confirm things are configured right.

,'+██':                 
              ,█████████████;             
            .██████████████████           
            .████████████████████         
         █  .███;         ,███████.       
        ██  .█+              '█████'       
      `███  .█+    ,;'':       █████+     
      ████  .█+ ███████████,    ,████+     
     █████  .████████████████,    ████,   
    ██████  .██████████████████   `████   
   ;██████  .█████`      '██████  .█████   
   ████ ██  .███           :████████████. 
  +███  ██  .█.     `..      ████████████ 
  ████  ██  .    .███████'    ███████████`
 ,███   ██      ███████████    ███████████
 ████   ██     █████████████`  `██████████
 ███;  ███    ███████████████   ██████████`
 ███   ███   .████████████████  `█████████'
,███   ███   █████████████████   ██████████
'███  ,███   █████████████████:  ██████████
+███  ;███  `██████████████████  ██████████
'███  :███   █████████████████'  ██████████
:███   ███   █████████████████   ██████████
 ███   ███'  '████████████████   ██████████
 ███,  ████   ███████████████`  ██████████,
 ████  ,███:  `█████████████+   ██████████
 ;███   ████   `███████████+   ███████████
  ███'  .████    █████████`   +██████████;
  ████   █████     :███'     +███████████ 
   ████   █████`            ████████████+ 
   ████,   ██████`        +█████. +█████   
    ████    █████████++████████`   ████.   
    .████    ;████████████████    █████   
     '████`    +████████████     █████     
      +████+     `'█████+.     .█████     
       +█████.                ██████       
        ,██████;           .███████       
          █████████':,:;█████████.         
           ,███████████████████+           
             .███████████████;             
                `'████████,               
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:43:03 PM

Wow I wish I had a hot wallet that could tolerate that kind of variance...lol

s0br out of curiosity why every 15 minutes?  Wouldn't it be easier on the pool to do them every hour or two?

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:26:00 PM

Not sure if anyone else is having a problem changing there auto withdrawal amount. I tried to and I for some reason do not get the email to verify the changes.
thebebopfunk

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:27:33 PM

Do you think there's a fix available for the pplns that was paid out incorrectly?
fire000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:31:03 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 07:46:32 PM by fire000

Do you think there's a fix available for the pplns that was paid out incorrectly?

sorb going to manually do the payouts on that block when it conforms the payouts ya getting atm are pps ones.

Sorb just a suggestion I know ya do not want to hold funds etc BUT is there a chance of maybe looking at a longer time frame on pay out rather then 15 mins or whatever it is atm as is getting dust payment here last one was for 0.0001237 BTC  also it will save the pool in fees if it was say every 4 hours on the payout run rather than 15 mins.    it would save ya 15 sets of fees x how many users at a 4 hour run or 6 etc also it would cut out the dust transactions in our wallets lol

Just worked out what the dust payment is lol when it sending the transaction for the 15 min block or whatever it is   It sending 2 payments rather than one....    It pay as   the pps   then the 12.5 bounus    so it sending 2 transactions every 15mins or whatever it is rather than joining them so as above it not 15 sets of fees ya be saving but 30
MRBONG411

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:36:40 PM

Still learning about things and how they work and from what I understand now with the changes smaller amounts will be paid more frequently.

I am sure this is fine for some but for smaller miners like myself is there a way to change the payment threshold to make it higher so there will be less fees involved in transferring such small amounts?

I know the pool owner pays those fees but I just had a small transfer of 0.00223289 and 0.00012070 and 0.00096557. There is a 0.00010000 fee which seems like it will add up over time with many small payments. I would rather BAN save that mount rather than my wallet get each time.

Thanks

chadwickx16

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:40:46 PM

Still learning about things and how they work and from what I understand now with the changes smaller amounts will be paid more frequently.

I am sure this is fine for some but for smaller miners like myself is there a way to change the payment threshold to make it higher so there will be less fees involved in transferring such small amounts?

I know the pool owner pays those fees but I just had a small transfer of 0.00223289 and 0.00012070 and 0.00096557. There is a 0.00010000 fee which seems like it will add up over time with many small payments. I would rather BAN save that mount rather than my wallet get each time.

Thanks

The TX fees from the pool are paid in a lump by S0br, you will not have any fees yourself until you move the funds from that wallet, so the small TX's have no effect on your wallet. 

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: