Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:11:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83099 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bubbabc

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:46:05 PM

Lots of tiny amounts going in a wallet can be a problem when you try to spend.  
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:46:47 PM

It appears to me the first PPS payment, which didn't go thru has hit my wallet twice now. I also think if there is a way to extend the payment time or threshold amount so the wallet will not be so fragmented. Thanks

Edit: Great Job s0rb!
s0br (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 07:51:36 PM

It appears to me the first PPS payment, which didn't go thru has hit my wallet twice now. I also think if there is a way to extend the payment time or threshold amount so the wallet will not be so fragmented. Thanks

Some initial payments didn't quite make it... but now have code to check to see if transaction exists in blockchain after 15 minutes.. if not.. it'll resend...

All transactions should be good now! Bugs!

PPS (Pay Per Share) Bitcoin Mining Pool
0% Fees + 1% Bonus + Merged Mining (NMC - Namecoin) +Hourly Payouts
https://mining.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com
s0br (OP)

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 07:53:23 PM

Still learning about things and how they work and from what I understand now with the changes smaller amounts will be paid more frequently.

I am sure this is fine for some but for smaller miners like myself is there a way to change the payment threshold to make it higher so there will be less fees involved in transferring such small amounts?

I know the pool owner pays those fees but I just had a small transfer of 0.00223289 and 0.00012070 and 0.00096557. There is a 0.00010000 fee which seems like it will add up over time with many small payments. I would rather BAN save that mount rather than my wallet get each time.

Thanks

It'll change to 30 minutes later.. just testing things at the moment. In the grand scheme of things... the transaction fees aren't anything compared to the bonus payout....

PPS (Pay Per Share) Bitcoin Mining Pool
0% Fees + 1% Bonus + Merged Mining (NMC - Namecoin) +Hourly Payouts
https://mining.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com
chadwickx16

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:18:45 PM

I haven't had any issue with tiny amounts in the past.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
fire000

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:20:02 PM

Still learning about things and how they work and from what I understand now with the changes smaller amounts will be paid more frequently.

I am sure this is fine for some but for smaller miners like myself is there a way to change the payment threshold to make it higher so there will be less fees involved in transferring such small amounts?

I know the pool owner pays those fees but I just had a small transfer of 0.00223289 and 0.00012070 and 0.00096557. There is a 0.00010000 fee which seems like it will add up over time with many small payments. I would rather BAN save that mount rather than my wallet get each time.

Thanks

It'll change to 30 minutes later.. just testing things at the moment. In the grand scheme of things... the transaction fees aren't anything compared to the bonus payout....

Hey sorb can ya log into the pools irc is about to log in there just picked something up it better it let slip in there rather than here Smiley    Ps it very important ya see why when ya look at the irc chat for the pool
syrota

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:31:46 PM

Question. Blocks extracted pool on blokchaine under different addresses. Write under any addresses we produce and convince me that there is still some address that appears on blokchaine, but not is counted pool.
No offense, just a bunch of obscure addresses and do not want to be deceived. Grin
bubbabc

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:53:16 PM

Obviously, it depends on how many and how tiny the amounts are.

The one time I encountered it, I was sending a payment to a seller on Bitmit from a blockchain.info wallet. I got a message to the effect "due to many small amounts in your wallet the tx fee would have to be increased". It also took longer than normal to get confirmed. I don't use blockchain.info anymore and I haven't spent much since Bitmit closed down. I do know there is much discussion about tx size though, including a minimum.

"About a week ago, lead Bitcoin developer Gavin Andresen quietly introduced a patch that would add a fairly significant change to the transaction propagation rules: any transaction with any of its outputs less than 5430 satoshis (0.00005430 BTC) would be classified as non-standard, and will not be included or further propagated across the network by default miners. The minimum is a setting that individual miners are free to change (including to zero), and such transactions will remain valid under the rules of the Bitcoin protocol, but with only non-standard miners and miners that bother to change default settings including them in blocks and even passing them along to other nodes it will take much longer for them to get accepted (ie. “confirmed”) by the Bitcoin blockchain."

http://bitcoinmagazine.com/4465/bitcoin-developers-adding-0-007-minimum-transaction-output-size/
thebebopfunk

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:12:27 PM

Question. Blocks extracted pool on blokchaine under different addresses. Write under any addresses we produce and convince me that there is still some address that appears on blokchaine, but not is counted pool.
No offense, just a bunch of obscure addresses and do not want to be deceived. Grin

What does this mean?
chadwickx16

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:16:23 PM

Obviously, it depends on how many and how tiny the amounts are.

The one time I encountered it, I was sending a payment to a seller on Bitmit from a blockchain.info wallet. I got a message to the effect "due to many small amounts in your wallet the tx fee would have to be increased". It also took longer than normal to get confirmed. I don't use blockchain.info anymore and I haven't spent much since Bitmit closed down. I do know there is much discussion about tx size though, including a minimum.

"About a week ago, lead Bitcoin developer Gavin Andresen quietly introduced a patch that would add a fairly significant change to the transaction propagation rules: any transaction with any of its outputs less than 5430 satoshis (0.00005430 BTC) would be classified as non-standard, and will not be included or further propagated across the network by default miners. The minimum is a setting that individual miners are free to change (including to zero), and such transactions will remain valid under the rules of the Bitcoin protocol, but with only non-standard miners and miners that bother to change default settings including them in blocks and even passing them along to other nodes it will take much longer for them to get accepted (ie. “confirmed”) by the Bitcoin blockchain."

http://bitcoinmagazine.com/4465/bitcoin-developers-adding-0-007-minimum-transaction-output-size/

That's over a year old and TX Fees have significant;y decreased since then anywat.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
syrota

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:39:08 PM

What does this mean?
See Blockchain blok 315410 and 315449.
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:55:13 PM

yes the dust payments are quite annoying.
fire000

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:59:20 PM

What does this mean?

you are aware there 9 different servers to this pool so there will be 9 different ips linked to it Huh??   Atm i think sorb has other things on his mind eg getting the pool running like clockwork etc    than a tag on blockchain saying bitaffnet found the block  I am sure that will be on the to do list but very low compared to other things atm on that to do list Smiley
syrota

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:14:40 PM

What does this mean?

you are aware there 9 different servers to this pool so there will be 9 different ips linked to it Huh??   Atm i think sorb has other things on his mind eg getting the pool running like clockwork etc    than a tag on blockchain saying bitaffnet found the block  I am sure that will be on the to do list but very low compared to other things atm on that to do list Smiley

Now it is clear, and continue to work. Thank you!  Grin Grin
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:39:42 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 10:57:52 PM by aurel57

I guess I am now confused on the PPS payout system. Just where are the 15min payouts going or showing up?
adaryian

Activity: 392

★ BitClave pre-ICO: 25/07/17 ★

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:24:39 PM

I guess I am now confused on the PPS payout system. Just where are the 15min payouts going or showing up?

Are you meeting the required minimum? I think he said it's what, 0.002 or 0.0002 BTC so if you're below that threshold then perhaps that's why?

,'+██':                 
              ,█████████████;             
            .██████████████████           
            .████████████████████         
         █  .███;         ,███████.       
        ██  .█+              '█████'       
      `███  .█+    ,;'':       █████+     
      ████  .█+ ███████████,    ,████+     
     █████  .████████████████,    ████,   
    ██████  .██████████████████   `████   
   ;██████  .█████`      '██████  .█████   
   ████ ██  .███           :████████████. 
  +███  ██  .█.     `..      ████████████ 
  ████  ██  .    .███████'    ███████████`
 ,███   ██      ███████████    ███████████
 ████   ██     █████████████`  `██████████
 ███;  ███    ███████████████   ██████████`
 ███   ███   .████████████████  `█████████'
,███   ███   █████████████████   ██████████
'███  ,███   █████████████████:  ██████████
+███  ;███  `██████████████████  ██████████
████  '███  .██████████████████  +█████████
'███  :███   █████████████████'  ██████████
:███   ███   █████████████████   ██████████
 ███   ███'  '████████████████   ██████████
 ███,  ████   ███████████████`  ██████████,
 ████  ,███:  `█████████████+   ██████████
 ;███   ████   `███████████+   ███████████
  ███'  .████    █████████`   +██████████;
  ████   █████     :███'     +███████████ 
   ████   █████`            ████████████+ 
   ████,   ██████`        +█████. +█████   
    ████    █████████++████████`   ████.   
    .████    ;████████████████    █████   
     '████`    +████████████     █████     
      +████+     `'█████+.     .█████     
       +█████.                ██████       
        ,██████;           .███████       
          █████████':,:;█████████.         
           ,███████████████████+           
             .███████████████;             
                `'████████,               
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:36:51 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 11:48:00 PM by aurel57

Are you meeting the required minimum? I think he said it's what, 0.002 or 0.0002 BTC so if you're below that threshold then perhaps that's why?
Thanks for the reply.  I am not complaining just trying to understand. I just received another payout for .0007 and another smaller one which I think is the bonus. This is my third one today which the other two were .001 and .0027.  But then again just how do I know if I have the minimum or how much every 15 mins I am making? (And the min payout is .0002) Like I said just trying to understand it and see if I want to move more hashing over to this pool.

Edit: I have received a couple more payouts since posting this. So I guess it's starting to catch up?
adaryian

Activity: 392

★ BitClave pre-ICO: 25/07/17 ★

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:29:06 AM

Thanks for the reply.  I am not complaining just trying to understand. I just received another payout for .0007 and another smaller one which I think is the bonus. This is my third one today which the other two were .001 and .0027.  But then again just how do I know if I have the minimum or how much every 15 mins I am making? (And the min payout is .0002) Like I said just trying to understand it and see if I want to move more hashing over to this pool.

Edit: I have received a couple more payouts since posting this. So I guess it's starting to catch up?

Looks to be that way.  I'm getting paid every ~2.9 minutes so, it looks as if the payout is running very often and is checking for potentially back logged payouts.

,'+██':                 
              ,█████████████;             
            .██████████████████           
            .████████████████████         
         █  .███;         ,███████.       
        ██  .█+              '█████'       
      `███  .█+    ,;'':       █████+     
      ████  .█+ ███████████,    ,████+     
     █████  .████████████████,    ████,   
    ██████  .██████████████████   `████   
   ;██████  .█████`      '██████  .█████   
   ████ ██  .███           :████████████. 
  +███  ██  .█.     `..      ████████████ 
  ████  ██  .    .███████'    ███████████`
 ,███   ██      ███████████    ███████████
 ████   ██     █████████████`  `██████████
 ███;  ███    ███████████████   ██████████`
 ███   ███   .████████████████  `█████████'
,███   ███   █████████████████   ██████████
'███  ,███   █████████████████:  ██████████
+███  ;███  `██████████████████  ██████████
'███  :███   █████████████████'  ██████████
:███   ███   █████████████████   ██████████
 ███   ███'  '████████████████   ██████████
 ███,  ████   ███████████████`  ██████████,
 ████  ,███:  `█████████████+   ██████████
 ;███   ████   `███████████+   ███████████
  ███'  .████    █████████`   +██████████;
  ████   █████     :███'     +███████████ 
   ████   █████`            ████████████+ 
   ████,   ██████`        +█████. +█████   
    ████    █████████++████████`   ████.   
    .████    ;████████████████    █████   
     '████`    +████████████     █████     
      +████+     `'█████+.     .█████     
       +█████.                ██████       
        ,██████;           .███████       
          █████████':,:;█████████.         
           ,███████████████████+           
             .███████████████;             
                `'████████,               
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:51:39 AM

Looks to be that way.  I'm getting paid every ~2.9 minutes so, it looks as if the payout is running very often and is checking for potentially back logged payouts.
Just moved all my other miners back to the pool to give the PPS a try. I like you sig adarylan
Socket54

Activity: 148
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:31:01 AM

I dunno what i am doing but i cant get hexminers to work on this pool for nothing. Works fine on my other pools. Anyone have any idea?

Laugh Smile and Love
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: