Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:15:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions!  (Read 380967 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:21:07 PM

Hello - did some big change happen on this front? Thought this coin was dead.

The Market is a crazy thing to understand.
Marnie1976

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:00:46 PM

Guys dont worry....

Markets go up and down.

It is weekend now, then markets are slower.

UTC is in a big uptrend.

This monday the big press release will be send to +300 media companies about UTC and HashersUnited.

WATCH AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN THE NEXT 4 WEEKS !

UTC WILL RISE TO THE TOP 15 COINS ON COINMARKETCAP AND INVESTORS AND TRADERS WILL FIND THEIR WAY TO UTC

Well, we are heading down back to Earth Sad

Well, i wouldnt worry too much.. There's plenty of good things to come..

It's crashing down now Sad I've lost all my coins. I was very greedy last night when the price was going up like crazy. I deserve this Sad
fabietech

Activity: 298

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:23:23 PM

Guys dont worry....

Markets go up and down.

It is weekend now, then markets are slower.

UTC is in a big uptrend.

This monday the big press release will be send to +300 media companies about UTC and HashersUnited.

WATCH AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN THE NEXT 4 WEEKS !

UTC WILL RISE TO THE TOP 15 COINS ON COINMARKETCAP AND INVESTORS AND TRADERS WILL FIND THEIR WAY TO UTC

It's crashing down now Sad I've lost all my coins. I was very greedy last night when the price was going up like crazy. I deserve this Sad

Hello dear Community,

Dont worry value is up again and buyers are attrackting. the final press release is done and will be sent on monday!
This will make a frenzy with buyers over the world, we will be on every important website in crypto!!

Also please twitter, chat and share this news this weekend to everybody and make a frenzy in the cryptsy chatboxes.

This is the moment we need to community to help US and YOURself!

Thiago1

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:57:47 PM

You should not worry too much, Difficulty went up 5 times, and new miners are selling what they mine, happy to be in profit for the first time in months. But what miners mine is not enough to bring the price down. They will just slow the price on its way up. Eventually we will see the levels of yesterday. Smiley

EDIT:
btw I wrote this before the price went back up to 12 so,.. what can i say I AM GOD!!!

King_pin PUSH the price down because he want cheap Ultracoins  Grin  i still wait for tips dude
rapture333

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 02:05:15 PM

Remember ladies & gentlemen,

Acceptance is key to the longevity of the coin and the ever rising value. Message businesses, talk to professionals, and see what services and products you can offer in return for Ultracoin. The infrastructure is being built and the word is being spread, after we build out, we have to build up. This is only phase 2 in the road to long term acceptance and sustainability.

Phase 1: Coin announcement and community support

Phase 2: Infrastructure and coin developments

Phase 3: Broad acceptance and media attention

Phase 4: Corporate acceptance and payments services allowing instant liquidity into fiat

Phase 5: Acceptance throughout the vertical supply chain, allowing complete acceptance all throughout development

Phase 6: Acceptance rivaling legal tender currencies

Phase 7: The death of debt backed fiat and the rise of alternative currencies

And remember, I am bringing up this chart again, and it perfectly describes what we will be going through as a community, and as management. Just like any big business or entrepreneurial venture, you must apply the same amount of enthusiasm and spill your blood for the cause. To get to phase 7 is no easy task, the bankers and the political elite will do everything to try to stay relevant and continue the debt backed economies of the world. To me, Ultracoin is not an investment, it is not a penny stock, it is not a get quick rich scheme, it is a beautiful evolution in mankind's quest to free himself from the bonds of Statism and economic serfdom. The fiat is manipulated, the game is rigged, how amazing is it to be a part of a project that aims to burn down this house of cards before it ever even has the time to collapse? This is why I support Ultracoin as a real world applicable currency, something that the people can use to liberate their wealth and create economic autonomy. And as always, we must remember that everyone was must work hard and do what they can to benefit Ultracoin. We are going to need to start a wildfire, and the management is only tinder, carry your flame and start little fires everywhere you go, and soon, the world ignite in the crypto-revolution.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

DarKSpectrE

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:07:40 PM

Thanks Smiley I supposed I overreacted like a little girl who dropped a cone of ice-cream.

Tbh, I have full faith in UTC 2.0. I feel it's undervalued atm. The only direction it i can go is UP. That's where it belongs. UP THERE! Yes, that's the moon! Cheesy

Again, the price is going up and up away now Cheesy
DarKSpectrE

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:14:29 PM

Remember ladies & gentlemen,

Acceptance is key to the longevity of the coin and the ever rising value. Message businesses, talk to professionals, and see what services and products you can offer in return for Ultracoin. The infrastructure is being built and the word is being spread, after we build out, we have to build up. This is only phase 2 in the road to long term acceptance and sustainability.

Phase 1: Coin announcement and community support

Phase 2: Infrastructure and coin developments

Phase 3: Broad acceptance and media attention

Phase 4: Corporate acceptance and payments services allowing instant liquidity into fiat

Phase 5: Acceptance throughout the vertical supply chain, allowing complete acceptance all throughout development

Phase 6: Acceptance rivaling legal tender currencies

Phase 7: The death of debt backed fiat and the rise of alternative currencies

And remember, I am bringing up this chart again, and it perfectly describes what we will be going through as a community, and as management. Just like any big business or entrepreneurial venture, you must apply the same amount of enthusiasm and spill your blood for the cause. To get to phase 7 is no easy task, the bankers and the political elite will do everything to try to stay relevant and continue the debt backed economies of the world. To me, Ultracoin is not an investment, it is not a penny stock, it is not a get quick rich scheme, it is a beautiful evolution in mankind's quest to free himself from the bonds of Statism and economic serfdom. The fiat is manipulated, the game is rigged, how amazing is it to be a part of a project that aims to burn down this house of cards before it ever even has the time to collapse? This is why I support Ultracoin as a real world applicable currency, something that the people can use to liberate their wealth and create economic autonomy. And as always, we must remember that everyone was must work hard and do what they can to benefit Ultracoin. We are going to need to start a wildfire, and the management is only tinder, carry your flame and start little fires everywhere you go, and soon, the world ignite in the crypto-revolution.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

Well said Smiley I admire your optimism. I feel this coin has the potential to become the better alternative to LTD/DRK.
Valpe

Activity: 307

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 03:36:16 PM

Hey

We have nice volume!!!  Smiley

Go UTC

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★           
tc61

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:12:11 PM

Wow the diff. is going through the roof
Kracko

Activity: 456

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:11:54 PM

Multipool Update

I am pleased to announce that I have a beta version ready for testing.   I'm going to need some help putting a load on it.  If you have any Scrypt Asics or Sha-256 Asics we have an assortment of coins to choose from.  You can either mine the profit switching pools or coins individually.  For each coin, use your UTC address as your account name.  An invalid UTC address will cause you to fail stratum authentication.  There are also a few X11 coins and VertCoin too.  As support is added for Mintpal and other exchanges we'll see a much wider selection. Right now we're limited to Crypsty, but the API for MintPal is going to be available this week.  I'm hoping to have Mintal API support in place within the next few weeks or so.

Payouts will occur once the target coin mined matures and a threshold of 1UTC is reached on the conversion of your shares for any particular coin.  The pool fee is 2%, with the pool taking on exchange and transfer fees, and also the slippage/lag risks between providing a quote at block maturity and the delay of transferring funds to the exchange for conversion to BTC and then UTC.  Prices are calculated from exchange data, using the Ask price for UTC and the Bid price for the mined coin, with a small amount of market depth on each side to help avoid dust orders at the top of the market orders.

http://multi.tumblingblock.com  Click on Getting Started and then select a Coin-Switching port or Coin to mine.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, concerns, and even suggestions for coins to add.  I'll be monitoring how things are going.
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:25:15 PM

Great work Kracko

Multipool Update

I am pleased to announce that I have a beta version ready for testing.   I'm going to need some help putting a load on it.  If you have any Scrypt Asics or Sha-256 Asics we have an assortment of coins to choose from.  You can either mine the profit switching pools or coins individually.  For each coin, use your UTC address as your account name.  An invalid UTC address will cause you to fail stratum authentication.  There are also a few X11 coins and VertCoin too.  As support is added for Mintpal and other exchanges we'll see a much wider selection. Right now we're limited to Crypsty, but the API for MintPal is going to be available this week.  I'm hoping to have Mintal API support in place within the next few weeks or so.

Payouts will occur once the target coin mined matures and a threshold of 1UTC is reached on the conversion of your shares for any particular coin.  The pool fee is 2%, with the pool taking on exchange and transfer fees, and also the slippage/lag risks between providing a quote at block maturity and the delay of transferring funds to the exchange for conversion to BTC and then UTC.  Prices are calculated from exchange data, using the Ask price for UTC and the Bid price for the mined coin, with a small amount of market depth on each side to help avoid dust orders at the top of the market orders.

http://multi.tumblingblock.com  Click on Getting Started and then select a Coin-Switching port or Coin to mine.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, concerns, and even suggestions for coins to add.  I'll be monitoring how things are going.

--

--
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:28:25 PM

Can I rent some rigs to mine at multipool?  Grin Grin

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Kracko

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:22:19 PM

I'm using 5TH of NiceHash on the Sha256 pool right now.
Myththegod

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:12:54 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 01:00:23 AM by Myththegod

Just pointed my miner to the multipool pretty easy setup.
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:17:57 PM

Multipool looking good so far. Thanks Kracko.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
tc61

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:21:58 PM

yep cause you gave 50% of your coins to the only pools that work together to dump  nobody is listening to me  9 coins per 1kh/s per day is the payout not 3 coins  

Can you elaborate? thx

Kracko

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:40:19 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 12:39:29 AM by Kracko

It should mostly be worked out.  I've spent about 0.1BTC so far testing with NiceHash for several hours.

If anyone needs special accommodations like a static diff, let me know.  It's easy enough to add them.  Everything in the pool is currently vardiff.
rapture333

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 03:12:59 AM

It should mostly be worked out.  I've spent about 0.1BTC so far testing with NiceHash for several hours.

If anyone needs special accommodations like a static diff, let me know.  It's easy enough to add them.  Everything in the pool is currently vardiff.

I can point 1TH towards your SHA-256 pool tomorrow.

longyenthanh

Activity: 1221

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:50:26 AM

I'm using 5TH of NiceHash on the Sha256 pool right now.
What algo is the cheapest to rent right now? SHA256 or x11 ?

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 01:58:50 PM

Just pointed my miner to the multipool pretty easy setup.
which multipool please
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: