Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:37:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 [798] 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170601 times)
Nevril

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:30:01 AM

Quick news
BLTPS Project has started its operations on the exchanges with a small part of the cloud mining profit. Up to know we are doing pretty well, but we'll see how the situation evolves 'till pay-day which is still set to be on the 18th of December.

What was left of the mining profit has been already reinvested.
Directly from the BLTPS Cloud Mining Journal:

Quote from: BLTPS Cloud Mining Journal
Another 1530 qASIC have been added for 0.94 BTC (~35% Discount). Because of the bad BTC/USD ration this isn't as good as our previous deals but still positive and useful to counter future difficulty increase. Again this has been possible with the help of AizenSou.
Our mining speed is now 800 MHs (8000 qASICs). Not bad at all!

In the main thread, you'll find all the proofs, details and links to the transactions as usual.

Burst Long Term Price Support project
(BLTPS)

Investment Status
Share value: 0.01 BTC - Sold Shares: 502 - Next goal: 750 502 405 250
Booked Shares (waiting for payment): 0
Hashrate supporting Burst: 800 MH/s (LTC)
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
electrogen

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:17:05 AM

Is there a OS X version of dcct's plotter (MjMiner) that supports async. or has someone got a private copy that i can compile?
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:33:53 AM

poloniex almost sold out of burst ! Left only around 3.6 million burst  And the best part ? Marketing haven't even started !
steeveGrube

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:23:35 AM

poloniex almost sold out of burst ! Left only around 3.6 million burst  And the best part ? Marketing haven't even started !

where can i find detailed news about marketing??

thanks!!!
xizmax

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:30:33 AM

where can i find detailed news about marketing??

thanks!!!

There aren't many, the community is currently trying to organize some marketing pushes.

If you'd like to participate, please share your ideas Smiley

BURST, your C:\urrency
Follow us on https://twitter.com/burstcoin_dev
TheIcky

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:34:32 AM

Umm,

https://i.imgur.com/oDnZ9VP.png
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:36:23 AM

Hey guys, I can't follow this huge thread. What are the 3 most important things BURST need right now?

more promotion, for hdd mining perhaps
Trollollo

Activity: 539

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:36:30 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 11:53:43 AM by Trollollo

I have been around since the early days, and I'm still holding. Still have every BURST I ever mined. I would love to help out with anything I may be capable of assisting with, just let me know. I have time, GPU's, and HDD...

Awesome! Any special skills or favorite things to work on?

If you can code - code something that uses burst, or enhances burst or whatever.

If you can hack sites together, figure a site that uses burst, or helps burst users or whatever.

If not, try to help getting more people to know burst, and thus hopefully getting more people to use burst.

guerilla marketing : Figure the strengths of burst, and then very politely and in a non-spammy way, mention burst in discussions on the net, where the topic is related to something burst can do, or can solve.  For instance, if you have ASIC and GPU mining experience, you could dive into a discussion about how futile it has become to mine scrypt , and then tell the story about how you sold your 10 GPU's, bot some harddisks, and have been mining burst with a ROI of about 4 months.. or whatever...

never just pop in and say burst is the thing... be helpful, provide solutions, make sure the readers feel they were lucky they read your message.

Get live on radio shows about crypto's and talk about burst

help your local business that already takes bitcoin to also take burst

sell stuff for burst

Find a bunch of environment geeks in some forum and tell them how much more environmentally friendly burst is, compared to asic and gpu mined coins.

Test the burst wallet software very thoroughly and create issues in github with bug reports.

Go to the local bitcoin meeting and discuss burst and its merits and perhaps pitfalls

Every time you get paid at work, spend 1% or 5% or whatever % you can afford, buyng burst

go to all the exchanges that doesn't yet have burst and vote it up. Also vote it up on any other kinds of altcoin services where it might not yet exist.

Help newbies in the forum to get going in a friendly and constructive manner

imagine how cool the new car will be, when you sell some burst for $1 a piece in a few years...

Very nice post!

I try to help all newbies,to get them on board,or train...Whatever...We are going to leave solar system and whole galaxy -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vxOhd4qlnA   Grin Grin

We need to make PR team from small groups,who will seat on exchanges and trolling about new way of mining.And like you said-"I sold my GPU's,because GPU mining is dead and isn't profittable.Now I bought 10 HDD's,and make good money on burst.

I will be happy if someone will like to make PR on trollboxes with me.If you want,you can pm me at any time.

Also I like to help all newbies.If someone has questions about mining burst,you can pm me at any time. Smiley

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
TheIcky

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:10:12 PM

I have been around since the early days, and I'm still holding. Still have every BURST I ever mined. I would love to help out with anything I may be capable of assisting with, just let me know. I have time, GPU's, and HDD...

Awesome! Any special skills or favorite things to work on?

If you can code - code something that uses burst, or enhances burst or whatever.

If you can hack sites together, figure a site that uses burst, or helps burst users or whatever.

If not, try to help getting more people to know burst, and thus hopefully getting more people to use burst.

guerilla marketing : Figure the strengths of burst, and then very politely and in a non-spammy way, mention burst in discussions on the net, where the topic is related to something burst can do, or can solve.  For instance, if you have ASIC and GPU mining experience, you could dive into a discussion about how futile it has become to mine scrypt , and then tell the story about how you sold your 10 GPU's, bot some harddisks, and have been mining burst with a ROI of about 4 months.. or whatever...

never just pop in and say burst is the thing... be helpful, provide solutions, make sure the readers feel they were lucky they read your message.

I dont have a specific skill set as of yet, however, I'm willing to devote my time to something that would benefit from my availability. I already make attempts to educate the public about BURST. Most are busy discussing whatever the latest p&n is...

Also, I have items for sale on the market, but I dont see anyone buying anything. Funny to see a market, something so many coins promised, not being utilized in much of a productive manner.
Note: If there are sales, it would be nice to see some sort of "Completed Sales" with basic info retained. Might help build market confidence.

Anything else I could get into?
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:11:01 PM

The pool beta-pool.burstcoin.io is dead now!
https://mining.burstcoin.io/

[---]

https://mining.burstcoin.io/

Seems very alive and kicking  Smiley

No. This pool dead about 3 hours long. (12,5% of day)

us.burstcoin.io:8126 found new block 41535
Read done   41535 with 3809280 nonces: 701*
Read done   41535 with 3817472 nonces: 701*
Read done   41535 with 3817472 nonces: 701*
Read done   41535 with 3809280 nonces: 701*
Unable to commit nonce to us.burstcoin.io:8126 (The operation has timed out)
Nonce:        72310877 confirmed:    317y  35d 17:46:39
DEADLINE DIFF
us.burstcoin.io:8126 found new block 41536
Read done   41536 with 3809280 nonces: 701*
Read done   41536 with 3817472 nonces: 701*
Read done   41536 with 3817472 nonces: 701*
Nonce:        62923579 confirmed:    317y  35d 17:46:39
DEADLINE DIFF
Read done   41536 with 3809280 nonces: 701*
us.burstcoin.io:8126 found new block 41537
Read done   41537 with 3809280 nonces: 701*
Read done   41537 with 3817472 nonces: 701*
Read done   41537 with 3817472 nonces: 701*
Read done   41537 with 3809280 nonces: 701*
us.burstcoin.io:8126 found new block 41538
Read done   41538 with 3809280 nonces: 701*
Read done   41538 with 3817472 nonces: 701*
Read done   41538 with 3817472 nonces: 701*
Read done   41538 with 3809280 nonces: 701*

It's very unstable pool.
I will try http://cryptomining.farm

This is uray's pool
It is under developement.
...and uray is gone away...
Hope he come back soon

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
oktay50000

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:34:33 PM

mmmmy wallet stuck on The blockchain is currently downloading. Please wait until it is up to date.
what should i do??
i synced a little then stoped

BTC : bc1qqz9hvv806w2zs42mx4rn576whxmr202yxp00e9

feel free to buy me a bear
xizmax

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:42:03 PM

mmmmy wallet stuck on The blockchain is currently downloading. Please wait until it is up to date.
what should i do??

If you are certain its stuck just restart. However it might not be stuck, just very slow.

oktay50000

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:51:15 PM

what should i do??

If you are certain its stuck just restart. However it might not be stuck, just very slow.

its open since last night and not synced
any way to check chain file ? for curuption

BTC : bc1qqz9hvv806w2zs42mx4rn576whxmr202yxp00e9

feel free to buy me a bear
xizmax

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:08:02 PM

what should i do??

I'm not certain, you can delete burst_db folder to try and re-sync

Last time I was downloading the chain it took like 2 hours to get it all.

However on HZ I had an issue where the indicator in the wallet was stuck on downloading, while the chain was actually downloaded. Wallet restart fixed it

THeZoiD

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:17:12 PM

what should i do??

I'm not certain, you can delete burst_db folder to try and re-sync

Last time I was downloading the chain it took like 2 hours to get it all.

However on HZ I had an issue where the indicator in the wallet was stuck on downloading, while the chain was actually downloaded. Wallet restart fixed it

or try that online wallet https://burstcoin.io/index.html

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 03:06:31 PM

Who is willing to write a press release for us regarding Automated Transactions/Smart Contracts?  Happy to discuss them with you, vbcs would definitely a good person to talk to, probably better than me.

I can maybe find time but I'm running around trying to get other stuff done and would prefer to spend my time testing and debugging ATs if someone else can do the writing.

Some specifications and more data on ATs here for anyone who is interested: http://ciyam.org/at/at.html

Hopefully you aren't in it just for the money but I'll throw in a 20k Burst bounty for the article.. which will be worth a lot once we publish this article. Smiley

I think Einsteium or whatever his name is.. said he'd be happy to help make sure we get stuff published.

I could possibly do something like this tomorrow, but I would need to do a bit more research on ATs. Anyone with more information and explanation on exactly how it works, feel free to PM me and I'll take a look, then I can compile and write and article.

I write very well, and type about 96 WPM, so I could be a nice person for this project.

I would also not take the bounty from you. Wink

Excellent!  Thanks crowetic, I will PM with the information I know and probably you and vbcs should talk.. I'll send along his contact info as well.

Thanks!!

Thanks crowetic for offering your time and efforts  Smiley Hope you take this the right way, but perhaps it'd be a better idea to ask vbcs first. Reason being, we need your Win mining guide completed asp...  Wink mczarnek , could you ask vbcs first, saying he at least will get 50K for it?

Anyone who would like to help get the bounty higher, please donate too. The press release could very well put a new floor at 200sats.

crow, I just woke up but will be around if you are. Are you around? I want to explain a few things and stuff.

Taking about mining guides, is it anyone here who could update TetraHect0rCannabinol's linux guide to 2.0 to match crow's Win guide...? I'm exclusively using Win now, as the programs for it finally are stable now, so much better candidates must exist. Would be great if the re-writer do it for free for him caring for Burst, otherwise we'd collect a bounty for the work. The new new guilde should focus on all tools available now and reference Java stuff less. It also great if it's well formatted and pedagogical (see crow's draft for Win at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Bc1LIG0vOYYW6FxgBHhQGjKqm0aWoSClkqaNJx17wWk/edit)

PM me or email me at burst@countermail.com if you are interesting doing the job!

For sure, I definitely understand where you're coming from. I just offered as I speak well, and if I know about something I could easily re-write an explanation in a way that would be easily understandable to the masses, that being said,  I'm not a developer, and some of the more specific developer type stuff may be a bit over my head.

So if vbcs would like to write it, I'm 100% sure that would be the most detailed. Then I could possibly take what he writes, and re-write it in layman as much as possible?

I was mostly offering because I would do it for free, and I can write so that laymen can understand, and my writing is fairly good.

But yea, I would for sure like to finish up my guide, and even make new changes for the new GPU plotter and a few other things. So let me know if you need my assistance, hell, I'll even throw another 25k into the bounty for this article. Make it worth it.

peace.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Passion_ltc

Activity: 714

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:43:10 PM

Dev, can you please vouch and add my Windows GUI miner to the OP please?

https://github.com/burstminer/burstgui

Thank you

Probably a virus!

bitspender

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:53:08 PM

Thank you

Probably a virus!

Working, but needs some work tough.
Not as smooth
Passion_ltc

Activity: 714

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:54:27 PM

Thank you

Probably a virus!

Working, but needs some work tough.
Not as smooth

You tried it?

bitspender

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:55:06 PM

I got a couple of errors first, but it's running now,
Where is the original post?

Github seems dead
Pages: « 1 ... 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 [798] 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: