Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:08:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 [486] 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170605 times)
Trollollo

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:51:54 AM

They have dumped at least 4x that we know of.  Thats just what they telling people, I cant imagine them not using at least another 200tb for themselves dumping for money on the side.  They posted they were dumping more this morning again...  Without their massive dumping (not them alone, theres plenty other dumpers but few to there exetent im sure) the price would be much more stable instead of this major downtrend.  Even bagholders want to see a slow uprising which we could be seeing......  They were collecting like a lot of bitcoin off there ipo anyway!
This is why I worry about their massive storage is dumping burst every day.And they will continue dumping,because they don't care about Burst,they take care about Xcloud and own profit.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:52:33 AM

PROBLEMS WITH DEPOSITS

My wallet is 1.1.1, mining on pool http://178.62.39.204:8121.
In my wallet I see incoming payments from pool, can send to CCEX and poloniex.
But exchanges do not receive deposit. Also block explorer http://burst.cryptoport.io
does not show my recent transactions. Both incoming and outgoing.
Its stuck on block 11800
What is the problem ? Blockchain splitted ? Exchanges and block explorer did not update their wallets ?

plz read ccex chat.

@Pride is the ccex admin.. but is unavailable now.

he update the wallt as soon as possible..

for now just poloniex is able to receive deposit from wallet

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
fabula

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:58:31 AM

They have dumped at least 4x that we know of.  Thats just what they telling people, I cant imagine them not using at least another 200tb for themselves dumping for money on the side.  They posted they were dumping more this morning again...  Without their massive dumping (not them alone, theres plenty other dumpers but few to there exetent im sure) the price would be much more stable instead of this major downtrend.  Even bagholders want to see a slow uprising which we could be seeing......  They were collecting like a lot of bitcoin off there ipo anyway!
just one question, are you willing to see they hold the coin and dump at 1000sat or they just dump at 300 sat? you can't stop they mine the coin, they are just miners of the burst or you want to frozen their account? if we attract 10000 miners and 10+pb, why we need worry about it, at that time, they can't mine a lot, if you don't like they dump, please buy 1pb and increase the difficulty of their mining, don't complain about them just because they have more hdd then you

You have to like and support burst for it's innovation not thinking you will get rich by burst. Probably price will stay forevere between 200-300 satoshi.  And never make "all-in" in 1 coin or spent half day only on burst. It's a wasting of time. You think to make profit, but you miss other coins trains. And after 1 months you will realize that you only spent time and profit, bought hdd or mining them without a consistent profit.
You can't say to make profit if you make 0.5 btc a week. This is not profit. This is wasted time in cryptocurrency. Better to play in BWIN if you're score is to make 0.5 btc a week. Place 5-10 bid in soccers game and maybe you win. And you don't burn your hdd. Cause HDD will deteriored by mining everyday. They are 24 hours writing/reading at maximum speed. That's the basic of pc knoweledge.

And you don't have to think about xcloudcoin.
Do you know how many litecoin factory are outhere? Or how many r9 280 factory are outthere ready to instamine new coins? So, it doesn't make any difference.

If this thread got 500 pages for a coin quoted 300 satoshi,we are "mad" of course,within 1 months we will know if we're right or not.  Wink

bolvan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:04:34 AM

CCEX appears to be on 1.0.3, and won't see the transaction until they update.
There shouldn't be a problem with poloniex.

Tried sending 1 BURST to poloniex. No luck, still at zero there after 3+ hours
Transaction has lots of confirms

AQJxzVdC8Au8a3nKjbzk5k66sziAJ5Y5Cw
jzhoulon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:06:38 AM

just one question, are you willing to see they hold the coin and dump at 1000sat or they just dump at 300 sat? you can't stop they mine the coin, they are just miners of the burst or you want to frozen their account? if we attract 10000 miners and 10+pb, why we need worry about it, at that time, they can't mine a lot, if you don't like they dump, please buy 1pb and increase the difficulty of their mining, don't complain about them just because they have more hdd then you

You have to like and support burst for it's innovation not thinking you will get rich by burst. Probably price will stay forevere between 200-300 satoshi.  And never make "all-in" in 1 coin or spent half day only on burst. It's a wasting of time. You think to make profit, but you miss other coins trains. And after 1 months you will realize that you only spent time and profit, bought hdd or mining them without a consistent profit.
You can't say to make profit if you make 0.5 btc a week. This is not profit. This is wasted time in cryptocurrency. Better to play in BWIN if you're score is to make 0.5 btc a week. Place 5-10 bid in soccers game and maybe you win. And you don't burn your hdd. Cause HDD will deteriored by mining everyday. They are 24 hours writing/reading at maximum speed. That's the basic of pc knoweledge.

And you don't have to think about xcloudcoin.
Do you know how many litecoin factory are outhere? Or how many r9 280 factory are outthere ready to instamine new coins? So, it doesn't make any difference.

If this thread got 500 pages for a coin quoted 300 satoshi,we are "mad" of course,within 1 months we will know if we're right or not.  Wink

so many guys are afraid of xlouldcoin's dump, that's funny, you even have not the faith of burst and talk about the bright furture of the burst everyday, you are cheating investor or yourselves? there are 3+milion of burst found everyday, if burst's buy order even can't support 300 sat, how can you guys talking yourself the burst will go 1000sat, 2000sat+ everyday? cheating yourself? you guys think a coin can't support 1-3btc dump a day, and you are willing to believe the burst will support the dump at 1000-3000+'s dump? the price is stable at 300-400 sat for several weeks and i didn't see any wrong with it, or you guys can't wait to expect the burst be pumped up and sell for profits ?

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
fanepatent

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:07:47 AM

Dice game for sale in the marketplace
BURST-58XP-63WY-XSVQ-ASG9A

600 BURST for Dice script and 1 month of free hosting.
PM me the txid for confirmation

BURST - BURST-58XP-63WY-XSVQ-ASG9A
burstcoin (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:08:17 AM

AFAIK they move funds from deposit address to a main address after your transaction confirms. Considering this takes a fee of 1 burst, I would guess that you'd have to send at least 2 to get anything.

BURST-QHCJ-9HB5-PTGC-5Q8J9
Trollollo

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:24:01 AM

AFAIK they move funds from deposit address to a main address after your transaction confirms. Considering this takes a fee of 1 burst, I would guess that you'd have to send at least 2 to get anything.
I can confirm,what deposits to poloniex are working fine.Got coins 5 minutes after deposit.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:26:57 AM

well this is weird, had my wallet opened for almost a week straight, went to my wallet tab in my browser and noticed its redownloading the blockchain out of no where.

Anyone notice this too?
omgbossis21

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:30:18 AM

Sure you can buy mad hard drives, I already bought 2 tb drives just for this coin on top of my other 2 existing drives mining it.  But to compete with people like cloudcoin we're going need like 80+tb  and roi can be along long time away for the price of those drives.  Of course their waiting for the price to go higher, they dumped 150k+ when it was at its peaked which began the price going down.....  Then keep dumping.  Then waited til it came back up some and dumped some more.....  If everyone gets more hard drives and we're still in with those massive data centers (cloudcoin) could easily go 500tb im sure, if they haven't already....  Its the pissing on this coin to help their coin b/c its just like every other for the most part.  Their just taking advantage of a newer, better coin to do it with!
saamxx

Activity: 546
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:37:30 AM

spell check on burstcoin.info

Start ming today!

perhaps should be spelt mining, unless ming is the particular phrase for burst mining ..

+ This is much more effiecient than
What happens if I stop generating noces midway?
And, so on...
har23

Activity: 310

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:43:53 AM

when i see the price i think Darkcoin Wink
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:54:57 AM

when i see the price i think Darkcoin Wink

this is going to be bigger than darkcoin.
saamxx

Activity: 546
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:15:46 AM

Seems bittrex add NXT. Or i'm obsolete?
https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-NXT
Now it is right way to adding Burst.
jzhoulon

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:19:47 AM

Sure you can buy mad hard drives, I already bought 2 tb drives just for this coin on top of my other 2 existing drives mining it.  But to compete with people like cloudcoin we're going need like 80+tb  and roi can be along long time away for the price of those drives.  Of course their waiting for the price to go higher, they dumped 150k+ when it was at its peaked which began the price going down.....  Then keep dumping.  Then waited til it came back up some and dumped some more.....  If everyone gets more hard drives and we're still in with those massive data centers (cloudcoin) could easily go 500tb im sure, if they haven't already....  Its the pissing on this coin to help their coin b/c its just like every other for the most part.  Their just taking advantage of a newer, better coin to do it with!

i don't like to talk to guys like you anymore, waste time, see my last post about the lack of faith of burst like your guys, and i just remine you, are you sure you really know the meaning of POC.? i can tell you, just as op, proof of capacity, they have more capacity and they can mine more coins then you, they sold the coin or hold it has nothing to concern with you. you can continue to complain it and even you can spread virus to their date center, building a  
fud team to spread fuds in their thread, do what you like, but you can still mine little and little, you are afraid the price will continue to fall, then you can dump your coins , avoiding the coins be dumped to zero, or dump your coins now and buy at lower price if you think price will fall to 200 sat, you just be jealous of they have more capacity and let you mine less

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Trollollo

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:22:38 AM

Something wrong with doge94 pool.Pool is at block 9876 right now...

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
dcct

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:25:02 AM

You can still solo-mine with a lot less than 80TB! Why is he telling this in here anyway?

Just one 6TB-drive is good for a whole block every 2-3 days - on average.
fabula

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:32:23 AM

4 TB = 3020 Burst a day(considering you already have HDD without invest,excluding pools problems here and there)
Today at current difficulty:
3020 Burst a day / 296 satoshi = 0,00899960 =  4 usd more or less
4 usd - 350 watt pc consuming = 3 usd a day.

Same profit as my 3 blade consuming 320 watt a day with raspberry mining litecoin or bitcoin in multipool

1 week ago with less difficulty and price at 400 satoshi there were profit. Not anymore now with more difficulty and price dumping lack of buy support. This ipotetic free mining is what is killing burst.

Or at least: It was much profitable at beginning or now for thoose ones who already got 4-6-8-10 tb in house.
Investing in HDD now it's not anymore profitable considering difficulty increase and price not rise.

Just my 2 cents on this.

Off course we coud say what we say about ALTcurrency in general (Long term,roadmap,promotions,investor etc etc).
But looking on "famous" altcoin as burstcoin is considered to be like Darkcoin,Blackcoin,Vericoi,NXT etc etc, they quotation on market was always growing day by day. Maybe 50 satoshi each day. But always growing a little. 1 months on BURST life already give a ipotetic view about his potential.
Innovative coin for the masses,with small profit for everyone,big profit for early bird(1 months ago),many bagholder dreaming 5k soon,low volume market,90% holder waiting for bittrex and his pump to cash some. Hope i get wrong soon.
As i was thinkink 2 weeks ago when price reach 1100 satoshi and difficulty passed from 1peta to 3 peta.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:46:23 AM

"Investing in HDD now it's not anymore profitable considering difficulty increase and price not rise."

diff can't increase then lol

it's not like diff will increase magically, there must be someone buying HD
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:58:59 AM

Stuck transactions

Unfortunately there was an issue affecting some transactions that had not been confirmed when the fork occured. The new clients 1.1.x are not accepting after block 11800 transactions that were created before 11800, and not confirmed in 11800 or earlier. These transactions are stuck, and there is no way to force them through with the current client. They will expire and disappear in less than a day. It is safe to resend these transactions.

Simple version:
All transactions that have received confirmations are fine.
The transactions listed below have never received confirms, and are stuck.
The stuck transactions will disappear in less than a day.
No new transactions made by 1.1.x clients are getting stuck.
It is safe to resend stuck transactions.

Breakdown:

Payments from uray's pool: 40
c-cex withdrawls: 2 - I am one of these
c-cex deposits(moving funds from deposit to main address. I do not know if this holds up your deposits): 21
reward recipient assignments(miners setting pool): 8
unknown: 17

Full list: http://pastebin.com/6CZnNzF5

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Pages: « 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 [486] 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: