Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:54:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:07:38 PM

i have invested lots of BTC in Supercoin but this attitude of dev i don't like it seriously ! Sold my all coins now and i will never look back in this thread. Lots of good investor are getting out even i sold my coins with huge loss

Bye bye
RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:20:29 PM

To those selling, I actually understand, and I wish you luck on your future investments. It sucks to come out with less money then you went in with. For that reason, I will not sell my Super. At this point it is redundant, and I refuse to lose money to this coin. You haven't lost until you've finally cashed out. Thus I will never sell when a coin is at its low point. I doubt I will be buying anymore SUPER though until I see some some attempt by the developer to at least show interest in seeing Supercoin progress. That said, I still see hope for a future.

Supercointeam, if you don't want POD, or a proper code audit, WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO DO? (serious question, no FUD).
What is next super? If the best marketing in place is a daily K.e.e.p   p.u.s.h.i.n.g post, then I hope everyone is prepared for some "cheap coins" around 1-2k sat for for the next few weeks..
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:49:25 PM

I officially made my PoD.

Yeah, yeah, it's proof of dump.

Im officially out of Supercoin @ approximately 285% loss.

I'm sorry, but for me, game is over.

Whoever bought my coins, enjoy it. They are cheap, or expensive, depends of the point of view.

@RudarSRB @MedaR puko sam ko lajsna na ovome, idemo dalje.

I will come here from time to time, then I will stop comming.

Thank you all for your time, patience, and to some of you - for friendship.

Over and out.

Take care brother. Definitely understand your position.

These devs make no sense.
brookefinancial

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:33:10 PM

No shit, I thought you are smarter than this, there's a difference between turst and delivery.. How can you compare XXX to SUPER? Our dev is delivering stuff that no other coin has or dreams at, and you come and compare, LOL. Since when PoD is a must? Who is CryptoAsian? You jump like fags, for a thing that has nothing to do with crypto, invented weeks ago for "security" reasons..

Don't get offended because I talked about another coin who dropped to 7 satoshis, I know they are not the same thing. The dev/team should just be aware that people are not afraid to sell when things get "shady".

And I don't know who is CryptoAsian, I don't care about the guy. It's being able to know that you have a clean/safe dev that is important and his check-ups on devs are useful.

If people were not asking for it and were trusting the dev of SUPER, we wouldn't be talking about it right now. The fact is that the people here would like to know more about the dev and the reliability of SUPER's tech. Don't get mad at them it's normal.

I come from the stock market environment where everything is regulated, every insiders are known, every trades by insiders (CEO/CFO) are made public, etc. Again, I'm not comparing, just telling you that I understand what the community is asking right now.

We're putting our own hard-earned money into this projet, it's normal to ask for some things.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
telematico

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:56:26 PM

No shit, I thought you are smarter than this, there's a difference between turst and delivery.. How can you compare XXX to SUPER? Our dev is delivering stuff that no other coin has or dreams at, and you come and compare, LOL. Since when PoD is a must? Who is CryptoAsian? You jump like fags, for a thing that has nothing to do with crypto, invented weeks ago for "security" reasons..

Don't get offended because I talked about another coin who dropped to 7 satoshis, I know they are not the same thing. The dev/team should just be aware that people are not afraid to sell when things get "shady".

And I don't know who is CryptoAsian, I don't care about the guy. It's being able to know that you have a clean/safe dev that is important and his check-ups on devs are useful.

If people were not asking for it and were trusting the dev of SUPER, we wouldn't be talking about it right now. The fact is that the people here would like to know more about the dev and the reliability of SUPER's tech. Don't get mad at them it's normal.

I come from the stock market environment where everything is regulated, every insiders are known, every trades by insiders (CEO/CFO) are made public, etc. Again, I'm not comparing, just telling you that I understand what the community is asking right now.

We're putting our own hard-earned money into this projet, it's normal to ask for some things.

eXe47

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:56:15 PM

fantastic, both the idea and photoshop skills  Grin

anyhow, what brooke writes is right and i am sad about how the dev team handles the situation right now, there is not even a discussion that leads in any direction, its just ignorance, bad social and business skills. -.-
crypto-dude

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:13:51 PM

Whoever bought my coins, enjoy it. They are cheap, or expensive, depends of the point of view.

Over and out.
Goodbye friend
 Cool

Good luck, I think I got some of yours.

285% loss?? I never heard such things, did you buy SUPER using margin? Is there any altcoin exchange allow you to buy at margin? I can have 100% loss, but not 285%, but I can have 285% gain Grin

Things become funny and people think creative ways to boost coins. I have nothing against it. The dev team delivered what they promised. They should possibly layout a future plan. Clearly they don't think POD make any sense (well everyone can keep their own opinions, but they are the ones who decided NOT to do POD).

Also from what I read, the trustless system anyone can test since it is already released. But for code reviews, they don't think any amateurs or average devs are qualified to review their code. If some devs with proven track record in alt coins want to seriously review the code, I am pretty sure they will consider it. But certainly they won't waste time to review with someone from Poloniex as most of you know the "review" incident by Poloniex. Also the supercoin whitepaper is the one most detailed I know, with all the detailed algorithms and flows. Reviewing code would just confirm these are implemented. With so much details there in whitepaper, I won't image that they spend so many time to document them without implementing. Though I did not see the code, I am sure all implemented as described in the whitepaper (many details you can't describe without actual implementing them).

For me, POD/review are just excuses hoping for the coin to rise in price. I think the community can do it a better way. As someone pointed out that dev team is mainly focused on tech side and they may not be that good on the marketing (otherwise I can't imagine the price is so low comparing to those hype only coins like cloak/XC). Why not some of you step in and take the leadership of marketing and organize the marketing campaigns etc. Supercoin has been around for long time, and it is community-owned. Why not you take the initiative and do promo marketing etc. After all, it is the community who should take care of it, not the devs.

telematico

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:22:44 PM

Over and out.
Goodbye friend
 Cool

285% loss?? I never heard such things, did you buy SUPER using margin? Is there any altcoin exchange allow you to buy at margin? I can have 100% loss, but not 285%, but I can have 285% gain Grin

Things become funny and people think creative ways to boost coins. I have nothing against it. The dev team delivered what they promised. They should possibly layout a future plan. Clearly they don't think POD make any sense (well everyone can keep their own opinions, but they are the ones who decided NOT to do POD).

Also from what I read, the trustless system anyone can test since it is already released. But for code reviews, they don't think any amateurs or average devs are qualified to review their code. If some devs with proven track record in alt coins want to seriously review the code, I am pretty sure they will consider it. But certainly they won't waste time to review with someone from Poloniex as most of you know the "review" incident by Poloniex. Also the supercoin whitepaper is the one most detailed I know, with all the detailed algorithms and flows. Reviewing code would just confirm these are implemented. With so much details there in whitepaper, I won't image that they spend so many time to document them without implementing. Though I did not see the code, I am sure all implemented as described in the whitepaper (many details you can't describe without actual implementing them).

For me, POD/review are just excuses hoping for the coin to rise in price. I think the community can do it a better way. As someone pointed out that dev team is mainly focused on tech side and they may not be that good on the marketing (otherwise I can't imagine the price is so low comparing to those hype only coins like cloak/XC). Why not some of you step in and take the leadership of marketing and organize the marketing campaigns etc. Supercoin has been around for long time, and it is community-owned. Why not you take the initiative and do promo marketing etc. After all, it is the community who should take care of it, not the devs.

+1000
I agree with what you say
brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:44:31 PM

Over and out.
Goodbye friend
 Cool

I don't know, last time I checked I made a brand new logo for Supercoin, I donated some of my money for promotions and articles on Supercoin's technology, I brought some investors to support Supercoin's price, I spend hours helping my friends with wallet problem because SUPER had its share of problems...

I'm expecting something from the dev too, last time he spoke here was 1-2 weeks ago when we had the forking issue.

There is no blame to put on the community right now.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278

Back to the real world

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:52:50 PM

I'm not a mathematician.

Somebody was complaining...

Ok, i have 2.85X less btc than I had before. So, when comparing with the complete 100% sum, it's a little bit under 65% loss.

Satisfied now?

That's less important thing here....

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:34:29 PM

+1000 LMAO
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:34:47 PM

Like, where is Satoshi?
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:45:35 PM

Like, where is Satoshi?

Do you think posting these kind of pic will help community.
I do not think at all, community asked legit question to developer.
And they must reply about this.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:55:33 PM

I do not think at all

Obviously.
Pmalek
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 7154

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:05:56 PM

I am surprised with devs stance. This is like a suicide for dev and a coin...

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
telematico

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:07:02 PM

[/quote]

You seem to children, child tantrum, do not give them your toy.
Let's be serious.
1.Dev, has completed phase II, successfully.
2.Dev, portfolio fix problems.

3 You complain because CrytoAsian swindlers, stealing our code, and selling it to the highest bidder.
All you want is to raise prices, as they go to the currencies of shit.
telematico

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:08:05 PM

Like, where is Satoshi?

+1000
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:12:19 PM

You seem to children, child tantrum, do not give them your toy.
Let's be serious.
1.Dev, has completed phase II, successfully.
2.Dev, portfolio fix problems.

3 You complain because CrytoAsian swindlers, stealing our code, and selling it to the highest bidder.
All you want is to raise prices, as they go to the currencies of shit.

[/quote]

+1000
telematico

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:15:18 PM

Refers to ---> Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED! ??¿¿
Pmalek
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 7154

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:21:48 PM

Refers to ---> Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED! ??¿¿

What do you mean? Is there similarity?

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: