Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:44:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845472 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:06:19 PM

I forgot to remind you BADecker, I dont look at external links, cause I prefer folks who can write for themselves, not point to someone else's work..

Does anybody care?    Grin

You should.

I do. I've gotten quite fond of you in this here forum. So, I'm gonna look the other way when you go to Hell.

Smiley

Dude, I'll be taking you with me, just so you can watch me laugh at you for eternity..

You can't. Jesus is stronger than you are, and He is holding me safe, Heavenward bound.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:09:31 PM

Shocked

Lol Jesus tap-dancing Christ!  

Haha thanks for making it obvious you never read my references.

Lol an electrical transformer...resistance...superconductors.  Please, PLEASE tell me that was a joke.

The problem of induction is about the limits of inductive reasoning, you idiot!

LOL!

I'm getting to the point where I can almost predict your responses, and Decky's.

LOL !

Cheesy

I'm envious of your talent.  I've never, ever seen someone try to support their argument by laughing off their own misunderstanding of a word meaning before.   Wow, I don't know how you did it.  

Police officer handcuffs you: "You've been charged with first degree murder."

You:  First degree murder?  No way!  All I dd was shoot the guy in the face!  I planned it ages ago!  I had to find the perfect gun."

Officer:   Sir, thank you for your confession.

You:  What are you talking about?  I told you there is no way that I did it!

Officer:  But...you just told me that you shot him in the face and that it was pre-meditated.

You:  Yeah...so?

Officer: Sir, first degree murder is premeditated killing.

You:  LMAO!  Oh, you officers and your "laws."  Don't you know those laws are changing all the time?  Murder means hugging, duh!

Officer:  Sir...are you retarded?

You:  Hahahaha you know, Officer, I haven't laughed this hard in weeks.  You know, I think I've figured you out.  I see you standing there, and it makes me think that you must either be really, really old to be the only one who thinks the laws of man actually matter, or, you're probably handicapped.  I'm guessing you're in a wheelchair.  Probably a parapalegic.  

Officer:  Sir...I just walked back to my car with you and placed you on the hood to handcuff you. It was only 30 seconds ago...I'm standing right here.

You:   Cheesy  You know, it's like I can predict exactly how you're going to respond!   Cheesy Roll Eyes Undecided Tongue Smiley Grin Cry Shocked Tongue

Cheesy
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:10:35 PM

I forgot to remind you BADecker, I dont look at external links, cause I prefer folks who can write for themselves, not point to someone else's work..

Does anybody care?    Grin

You should.

I do. I've gotten quite fond of you in this here forum. So, I'm gonna look the other way when you go to Hell.

Smiley

Dude, I'll be taking you with me, just so you can watch me laugh at you for eternity..

You can't. Jesus is stronger than you are, and He is holding me safe, Heavenward bound.

Smiley

Yeah, But I'm James, JUST James, and I know I have no brother, your coming to where I am going, what I am you shall become, thanks to your false claim that my brother said so..

I really cant wait for you to figure out what I been saying throughout this thread:

A: You know nothing of your book, bar the sheeple language.

B: This thread is coming closer to the truth.. that YOUR god CANNOT be proven.

C: Angels and demons have been proven as allegory all over the world as planets.

D: If god is the light, he is not the only scource of.
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:13:45 PM

Read: TIRO (1st edition) = The True and Invisible Rosicrucian Order.

Go on, get in touch with..?

I have proven, scientifically, your god, if you carry out the instruction, but you wont will you?

Shite bag.
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:14:49 PM

Shocked

Lol Jesus tap-dancing Christ!  

Haha thanks for making it obvious you never read my references.

Lol an electrical transformer...resistance...superconductors.  Please, PLEASE tell me that was a joke.

The problem of induction is about the limits of inductive reasoning, you idiot!

LOL!

I'm getting to the point where I can almost predict your responses, and Decky's.

LOL !

Cheesy

I'm envious of your talent.  I've never, ever seen someone try to support their argument by laughing off their own misunderstanding of a word meaning before.   Wow, I don't know how you did it.  

You:  First degree murder?  No way!  All I dd was shoot the guy in the face!  I planned it ages ago!  I had to find the perfect gun."

Officer:  But...you just told me that you shot him in the face and that it was pre-meditated.

You:  LMAO!  Oh, you officers and your "laws."  Don't you know those laws are changing all the time?  Murder means hugging, duh!

You:  Hahahaha you know, Officer, I haven't laughed this hard in weeks.  You know, I think I've figured you out.  I see you standing there, and it makes me think that you must either be really, really old to be the only one who thinks the laws of man actually matter, or, you're probably handicapped.  I'm guessing you're in a wheelchair.  Probably a parapalegic.  

Officer:  Sir...I just walked back to my car with you and placed you on the hood to handcuff you. It was only 30 seconds ago...I'm standing right here.

You:   Cheesy  You know, it's like I can predict exactly how you're going to respond!   Cheesy Roll Eyes Undecided Tongue Smiley Grin Cry Shocked Tongue

Cheesy

Damn that was the funniest shit ever

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:15:43 PM

Cheesy

Oh stop, already. Two Deckies. I can't take the laughter.

Cheesy

EDIT: Wow! Page 208!

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:17:37 PM

Lunacy in a nutshell.. I did try to laugh, but thought of the cop shot in the face.. revenge is sweet huh? The power of the creative mind..

Edit: Watch BADeckers tongue drool at the thought of someone else changing the subject, as he wakes up to the fact there are more than one god
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:19:49 PM

@the joint > Don't take Decky off you ignore list. Nobody could take the laughter the would result.

Cheesy

Decksperiment

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:22:01 PM

@the joint > Don't take Decky off you ignore list. Nobody could take the laughter the would result.

Cheesy

I dont care about him ignoring me, for thats less for me to read, you are only suggesting this hoping for the opposite.. someone who may be able to handle my flack, instead of it being focused on you and your paedo congregation. I'm not suggesting you are a paedo, but for a virgin, you suck at maths.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:24:26 PM

BADecker I suggest you stop, that a few deep breathes, take a step back and look at what you are writing. Your forum credibility is now officially zero.

You have embarrassed yourself today.

Decksperiment

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:25:44 PM

I been trying to tell him that forever, but he loves it really.. he must be bored flicking through that bible..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:25:59 PM

BADecker I suggest you stop, that a few deep breathes, take a step back and look at what you are writing. Your forum credibility is now officially zero.

What's the matter? Having trouble keeping up, as usual?

Smiley

Decksperiment

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:26:34 PM

What's the matter? Having trouble keeping up, as usual?

Smiley

You clearly are..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:27:23 PM

I been trying to tell him that forever, but he loves it really.. he must be bored flicking through that bible..

Too bad you can't refute anything here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395.

Smiley

Decksperiment

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:29:10 PM

Too bad you can't refute anything here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395.

Smiley

Again with external links.. if you know I dont read them, take the hint. If you dont care, take the hint. But you STILL never will:

What's it like knowing someone who KNOWS and CAN prove the scientific process required to prove god. Imagine how lost you must truely be..
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:31:24 PM

BADecker, what I'm saying is, there is a 'task' that will bring you closer to god, interested? Thought not, SHITE BAG.

I'd be better holding you under water until you beg god for me to stop.. in effect, you'd be asking me to stop, no?
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:40:39 PM

Smiley

Refute what? Theres nothing to refute since you never proved anything, why dont you try to refute evolution or that the earth is billions of years old? Smartass

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:47:24 PM

His world is a book. All he knows is his interpretation of his small minded universe. As I mentioned, you'd have to hold him under water until he ask's you to stop, and it wont be god that stop's, should you choose to do so. This is where he fails.
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 10:07:35 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 10:22:26 PM by Decksperiment

A challenge, BADecker.. god said his name on mt sinai.. prove me wrong in this:

God did NOT claim his name is I AM, what YOU have been taught is a remix of what is not allowed to be spoken, ie, an 'ineffable' (unfuckable,  Grin) name. This name is as such:

/ˌtɛtrəˈɡræmətən/
noun
(Bible) the Hebrew name for God revealed to Moses on Mount Sinai (Exodus 3), consisting of the four consonants Y H V H (or Y H W H) and regarded by Jews as too sacred to be pronounced. It is usually transliterated as Jehovah or Yahweh Sometimes shortened to Tetragram

So I been telling you the truth from the start, and you think you can take the piss? Why do you think I do?

Many have said what I wrote is rubbish, yet here is the literal translation of YOUR god's TRUE name of diety, Tetragrammaton.

Have a nice fuckin day, away pray for the truth.

Ps: this page contains my d.o.b  Shocked in reverse.. just like my avatar is of your tetragrammaton
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 10:20:31 PM

Smiley

Refute what? Theres nothing to refute since you never proved anything, why dont you try to refute evolution or that the earth is billions of years old? Smartass

Of course I never proved anything at the link. I simply introduced the way that the universe full of evidence proves that God exists.

The idea that the earth is billions of years old is easily refutable, but it isn't part of this thread. Dumbass.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: