Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:33:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845435 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:44:43 PM

FYI, you need to check up on the meaning of the word, 'fallacious' it does not mean, 'a tasty blow-job'.

You are dumb period. Answer this question -

Did Bitcoin come out of thin air?

You - I dont think there is any creator, science proves it is running according to the blockchain

Who made the blockchain in the first place?

Can you show me who made Bitcoin in real life? You cannot which proves you are dumb

Now the problem here is when people say the word God, average people like you think its a human like figure sitting on the clouds enjoying himself and doing stuff to humanity. Wrong

God is a consciousness, a power without any form, he made the universe and put in rules in it (Laws). He gave organisms free will to do anything they like, no questions asked. One cannot in any way blame God for anything. He made a game for us to play, if we perform badly or die in the game, we dont blame the creator.

All the religions teaching people how to live are leading them to the wrong place, they are creating hell on earth. What we need to do is accept the responsibility of our actions

How do you know all that? How do you know what god is exactly? Do you have any form of evidence for that?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:55:34 PM

Page 248, still waiting to see this scientific proof?  Roll Eyes

Not really sure by what you mean when you say "see." All scientific proof is proof for the existence of God. See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395.

Smiley
None of those things even remotely constitutes scientific proof. If it did you could publish in Nature and stun the world. Science is a process of open peer review. It does not start with a statement like "There must be a God!" then a search for things that make that statement look correct. It starts with a question like "Is there a God? then moves to experiments and observations that lead to answers. Science has always run afoul with religion, kings, etc. because the answer is not what you want, it is what it is.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
GTO911

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:13:36 PM

How do you know all that? How do you know what god is exactly? Do you have any form of evidence for that?

That is the problem, never rely on somebody else for anything. From the start of time, humanity has been looking for answers which you are asking somebody on a forum, will you get it? No

If you need evidence and really want it, do this - Love humans, animals, plants, be kind, be gentle, be sensitive. Start meditating, you will start to feel him, for he has no form, we can only feel Smiley

I follow the teachings of Sikhism, not that i follow the religion, but research for academic interests. I think religions were made to make humans find the truth in the shortest time possible, but over time religions started getting misused and misinterpreted. We need to scrap all religions.

Here is the most beautiful teaching about god -

There is but one all pervading spirit, and it is called the truth, It exists in all creation , and it has no fear, It does not hate and , it is timeless, universal and self-existent!

, You will come to know it through seeking knowledge and learning.

"Recognize yourself, O mind! You are the light manifest. Rejoice in Guru's instruction that God is always with (in) you. If you recognize your Self, you shall know the Lord and shall get the knowledge of life and death"

No need to do anything like kill people or follow some other shit, just sit in a quiet corner of your house and meditate. Someday the truth shall reveal itself
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1368

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:29:33 PM

Page 248, still waiting to see this scientific proof?  Roll Eyes

Not really sure by what you mean when you say "see." All scientific proof is proof for the existence of God. See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395.

Smiley
None of those things even remotely constitutes scientific proof. If it did you could publish in Nature and stun the world. Science is a process of open peer review. It does not start with a statement like "There must be a God!" then a search for things that make that statement look correct. It starts with a question like "Is there a God? then moves to experiments and observations that lead to answers. Science has always run afoul with religion, kings, etc. because the answer is not what you want, it is what it is.

Peer review places science into the realm of scientists. However, the things that are examined by science are active and alive even if there are no scientists. Thus, scientific examination by scientists is inherently flawed because scientists are continually upgrading the things that they find. If this is not a flaw, then anything can be science. All it needs is peer review.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
UliJonHoth

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:31:03 PM

Hi Fluffer. Your Overblow isn't going to protect you from the reality of death. Come join us in the New Universe God is preparing for all who love Him.

Smiley

Nah, I prefer the New Universe that a god I just imagined is creating for me and any other cool person who knows that your god is a cruel merciless narcissistic egomaniacal bastard.

Thanks for playing though.

Even if you believe that God is cruel, consider all the various ways that you enjoy life. He has allowed you these joys in life. He is God. Get on his side, in favor of Him, because think of how painful He can make it if you fight against Him.

Smiley

Why would anyone follow some deity that was as sadistic as this one you are hawking to us? Hell, with "his" supposed track record, I'd rather side with that Lucifer guy...  2015 and people still buy-into this crap, it amazes me.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 07:04:22 PM

Now the problem here is when people say the word God, average people like you think its a human like figure sitting on the clouds enjoying himself and doing stuff to humanity. Wrong

Wrong.

Your bible clearly states man was made in your god's image.  Like every other brainwashed fool, you pick and choose which parts of your holy book to follow.  Pathetic.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:23:42 PM

Page 248, still waiting to see this scientific proof?  Roll Eyes

It's hilarious that only one single sentence of *common academic knowledge* invalidates the entire thread:  Empiricism by definition can only explore and conclude upon what's observable (i.e. that which is physically constrained) and so it is axiomatically impossible for empicism to explore God (which is totally unconstrained by common definition).

So many things said in this thread, so much time wasted.
GTO911

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:31:54 PM

Your bible clearly states man was made in your god's image.  Like every other brainwashed fool, you pick and choose which parts of your holy book to follow.  Pathetic.

Whats more pathetic is you constantly talking about the church when im not even following any religion. Looks like you didnt read anything written last page and just talking out of your ass

We are talking God - Religion. Are you clear? or should i say it again?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 07:42:07 PM

Your bible clearly states man was made in your god's image.  Like every other brainwashed fool, you pick and choose which parts of your holy book to follow.  Pathetic.

Whats more pathetic is you constantly talking about the church when im not even following any religion. Looks like you didnt read anything written last page and just talking out of your ass

I'm an atheist.  You're the one that's pathetic my friend.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
GTO911

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:48:28 PM

I'm an atheist.  You're the one that's pathetic my friend.   Wink

Good, enjoy your pathetic ignorant life in a bubble. Leave things beyond average minds to us 

Just like you cannot teach an ant the significance of Bitcoin Wink
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 07:49:35 PM

I'm an atheist.  You're the one that's pathetic my friend.   Wink

Good, enjoy your pathetic ignorant life in a bubble. Leave things beyond average minds to us  

Just like you cannot teach an ant the significance of Bitcoin Wink

I'm ignorant?  You believe in fairy tales.   Cheesy

Anyway, I don't argue with brainwashed fools - stick your head back in the sand my friend.  

Every day thousands of people are giving up on religion. Society as a whole is getting educated.  Time is on my side.   Smiley

GTO911

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:53:45 PM

I'm ignorant?  You believe in fairy tales.   Cheesy

Anyway, I don't argue with brainwashed fools - stick your head back in the sand my friend.  

Can ants argue with humans that Bitcoin is a fairy tale?

I said a thousand times, i am against religions but you are just too dumb my friend  Cheesy
KryptonS

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:05:57 PM

I don't have scientific proof but I can tell you something that someone close to me told me.

If you seen a boat in the ocean and someone told you it was created by no one.
Would you believe it? If you said no there's your answer. Everything was created by someone. If you said no that is okay as it is your opinion as how you see religion and god.

Hope I helped in some way Smiley

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:08:21 PM

Peer review places science into the realm of scientists. However, ...

Smiley

I don't totally understand, but it is true that most people alive today and certainly most who lived in the past 10,000 years believed in some kind of God and would agree with you. I know that is one of the arguments; "There must be a God because so many believe in a God."

It does bring up the question of which God. So many religions contradict one another and that makes it even more unclear. Is it Ahura Mozda, Yum Kimil, Ganesha? There are thousands of Gods and each has it's devoted followers who believe with all their heart that their God is real. Are they all correct or are they all wrong? If asked I think many of them would say that only they are right and all other Gods are the product of a delusional mind.

This is why logic, math and science have taken over the world and is replacing religion as a dominant philosophical paradigm. It is not subjective and belief has nothing to do with it. 1+1=2 no matter who or where you are. The Earth goes around the Sun even if the Bible says it does not.
It does not depend on a vague notion or "sense" of Gods presence. Those things are simply not universal in how they are experienced. When a Hindu cries at his transcendent experience of mystical joy is he delusional? Or when I stand in awe at the wondrous mysteries of nature is that different? I don't know.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 08:22:47 PM

Everything was created by someone.

What created your god?

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:20:20 PM

I don't totally understand, but it is true that most people alive today and certainly most who lived in the past 10,000 years believed in some kind of God and would agree with you. I know that is one of the arguments; "There must be a God because so many believe in a God."

This is called "appealing to the masses" a common fallacious argument.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

Rampton

Activity: 525

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:38:04 PM

Everything was created by someone.

What created your god?

Humans. We have a penchant for selling bullshit and others buying it throughout time. Sadly it still continues to this day.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:39:34 AM

FYI, you need to check up on the meaning of the word, 'fallacious' it does not mean, 'a tasty blow-job'.

You are dumb period.

You'll also be needing to check up on the meaning of the term, "Ad hominem", it is not a commercial for a gay white rapper.

See, your failure to understand and practice intellectual honesty leads you to make baseless assertions as though they were fact and to utilise your 'absolute certainty' in the belief it lends credence to your almighty imagination
God is a consciousness, a power without any form, he made the universe and put in rules in it (Laws). He gave organisms free will to do anything they like, no questions asked. One cannot in any way blame God for anything. He made a game for us to play, if we perform badly or die in the game, we dont blame the creator.

See, you're asserting something yet the basis by which you are asserting it is entirely fallacious.

You lack intellectual integrity. That is not an ad-hominem, that is a rational observation derived from the data you have thus far presented, namely, confidently asserted wild speculation as fact.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:00:40 AM

Where did you get the idea from god then? If not from the bible

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:22:42 AM

We have a penchant for selling bullshit and others buying it throughout time. Sadly it still continues to this day.

I too have spent some time on the "Marketplace" boards here.

But really, I don't think some vague idea of a god is that big a deal. It's the fact that people around here literally think you have to be "saved" or you're going to Hell. They are all for freedom of religion as long as it is their religion. Maybe once a larger body of knowledge shows that consciousness comes from the brain rather than the soul, it will be easy to disprove the concept of heaven/hell to these people and religion will either unravel or become less influential after that.
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: