Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:27:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845437 times)
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:03:07 PM

This thread is now just a waste of time, Suddenly animals cant choose? I mean, c'mon, almost everything in existance, has been discussed here using less than 60 years of knowledge, and a shite book for those who impose by trying to save people from NOTHING.

We die, period, and no-one ever did come back from the dead.

At the end, we die, only then will we wish we knew what we already know.

We are fucked over by these religions period. Your kids are sexually abused, and your families are attacked and killed by these people, while they keep all the riches. (spoils of war) you POOR fuckers. (me too lol)

When will the church divy up all that gold and give each starving child enough buy the land they can plant food on? NEVER, cause they're to busy SAVING. (for themselves)

In fact, when will they do anything instead of getting their bashers to do it for them?

Cause they're all the fuckin same.. COWARDS.

If you had a choice, forced slavery, or belief in god, I know what you'd choose, cause you already have.. you chose slavery, whatever your excuse.

Both animals and people appear to make choices. But the choices that we all make are based entirely on stimulus of some kind. Often the stimulus is made up of complex stimuli, that nobody could track down and pinpoint - almost in the same way nobody could ever track all the molecules of air that make a leaf blow this way or that in the wind, and the way that they work to make the leaf move. It's all cause and effect, action and reaction. The only way in which it is not cause and effect is in people. It works like this.

Nobody, no person, knows for a fact what will happen, even in the next second. We trust that things will happen in certain ways, based on our experience. Yet, sometimes our trust is misplaced. If it weren't, there wouldn't be any car accidents, or people killed in airliner crashes.

The thing that we trust in, is our down-deep knowledge of God. And God measures our trust in Him and makes tweaks to things in life, so that it appears that we have made choices that are different than simple cause and effect. And they ARE different than simple cause and effect. Yet, they are God's tweaks, based on the way He reads the trust and faith we have in Him.

NOTE: Like it or not, way down deep, you trust in God, and you have a certain amount of faith in Him. If you didn't, you'd be dead. What I can't understand is why people would rather ignore God, thereby committing slow suicide (It takes a long time to quench the faith God put into your heart of every person.), than accept Him and live?

Smiley

Forgive me, but you need to consider what you say sometimes, (me 2, with re: to offending some) Re: NOTE: Dont take it personally, but to trust or have faith in God is to remove trust or faith in LIFE (or life experience), but to say 'I' have trust, or faith in God is offensive to me, for then I become part of the paedo squad.. an undeniable fact. They killed more people in the last few centuries than any other army combined. See, without life, even God cannot exist, for life existed before the creator of all, in order for him to not only himself 'begin' but to find the resources required to build something so big.. (Yup, thats a shit load of STONE up there.. I guess from nothing came all that? ) -or did no materials exist before him? Since life was born before any void or force that can move over.. get it? Face up to the facts that MOST people on this earth CHOOSE not to worship YOUR remix of god for one simple fact, they have killed another. For whatever poor excuse they could come up with. Not only that, but kings, queens and governing bodies (bullies), whom cant exist without being 'ordained' by THAT piss assed god? It's no wonder ISIS is gaining in popularity, for those western governments need put down due to their corruption and the lies they spread whilst stealing, well, everything, including YOUR kids.. and his.. and hers..

The problem with god is there are those forcing, using any method necessary, THEIR religion, not GOD. What must we do? Pray from a book that has been tampered with so many times if it was bitcoin we'd have dumped it by now? Ooops..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:07:43 PM

Oh, and with regards to animals CHOOSING:

Meet Foxy Lady, chocolate doberman, search and rescue dog. When I CHOSE due to whatever circumstance, to ram a tinnie beer intae someones face and she jumps up and CHOOSES to save me from jail (protecting her food scource, again, by choice..) by clamping my arm in her mouth (not biting) and pulling me back.. did she have a choice, or was it ordained by god.. the chances of predicting the your next reply is based on the obvious.. bible folks are so predictable.. they will say god did it.. yeah.. god killed jesus. Or was it Hiram Abiff?
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:18:22 PM

Monkey Magic.. After scran.. connect external backup of files deleted from net.. Argue this bible stuff..

With proof..
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:13:31 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 05:26:55 PM by BADecker

This thread is now just a waste of time, Suddenly animals cant choose? I mean, c'mon, almost everything in existance, has been discussed here using less than 60 years of knowledge, and a shite book for those who impose by trying to save people from NOTHING.

We are fucked over by these religions period. Your kids are sexually abused, and your families are attacked and killed by these people, while they keep all the riches. (spoils of war) you POOR fuckers. (me too lol)

When will the church divy up all that gold and give each starving child enough buy the land they can plant food on? NEVER, cause they're to busy SAVING. (for themselves)

In fact, when will they do anything instead of getting their bashers to do it for them?

Cause they're all the fuckin same.. COWARDS.

If you had a choice, forced slavery, or belief in god, I know what you'd choose, cause you already have.. you chose slavery, whatever your excuse.

Both animals and people appear to make choices. But the choices that we all make are based entirely on stimulus of some kind. Often the stimulus is made up of complex stimuli, that nobody could track down and pinpoint - almost in the same way nobody could ever track all the molecules of air that make a leaf blow this way or that in the wind, and the way that they work to make the leaf move. It's all cause and effect, action and reaction. The only way in which it is not cause and effect is in people. It works like this.

Nobody, no person, knows for a fact what will happen, even in the next second. We trust that things will happen in certain ways, based on our experience. Yet, sometimes our trust is misplaced. If it weren't, there wouldn't be any car accidents, or people killed in airliner crashes.

The thing that we trust in, is our down-deep knowledge of God. And God measures our trust in Him and makes tweaks to things in life, so that it appears that we have made choices that are different than simple cause and effect. And they ARE different than simple cause and effect. Yet, they are God's tweaks, based on the way He reads the trust and faith we have in Him.

NOTE: Like it or not, way down deep, you trust in God, and you have a certain amount of faith in Him. If you didn't, you'd be dead. What I can't understand is why people would rather ignore God, thereby committing slow suicide (It takes a long time to quench the faith God put into your heart of every person.), than accept Him and live?

Smiley

Forgive me, but you need to consider what you say sometimes, (me 2, with re: to offending some) Re: NOTE: Dont take it personally, but to trust or have faith in God is to remove trust or faith in LIFE (or life experience), but to say 'I' have trust, or faith in God is offensive to me, for then I become part of the paedo squad.. an undeniable fact. They killed more people in the last few centuries than any other army combined. See, without life, even God cannot exist, for life existed before the creator of all, in order for him to not only himself 'begin' but to find the resources required to build something so big.. (Yup, thats a shit load of STONE up there.. I guess from nothing came all that? ) -or did no materials exist before him? Since life was born before any void or force that can move over.. get it? Face up to the facts that MOST people on this earth CHOOSE not to worship YOUR remix of god for one simple fact, they have killed another. For whatever poor excuse they could come up with. Not only that, but kings, queens and governing bodies (bullies), whom cant exist without being 'ordained' by THAT piss assed god? It's no wonder ISIS is gaining in popularity, for those western governments need put down due to their corruption and the lies they spread whilst stealing, well, everything, including YOUR kids.. and his.. and hers..

The problem with god is there are those forcing, using any method necessary, THEIR religion, not GOD. What must we do? Pray from a book that has been tampered with so many times if it was bitcoin we'd have dumped it by now? Ooops..

Actually, to have faith and trust in God IS to have faith and trust in life. God made the chemicals from which gunpowder is taken. The bank robber who denies God, still trusts that the gunpowder will work when he wants to use his gun in the robbery. So, he is trusting in the God he denies.

ALL people make mistakes. ALL people do bad things. Religious people do wrong by thinking that their religion authorizes them to do wrong. So, is that fact going to make us do further wrong by denying the existence of God?

We don't know that God can't exist without life. In fact, Jesus, Who is God along with His Father and the Holy Spirit, did exist without life during the time between His death and resurrection.

Much of what you are saying comes from the imperfect knowledge that we all have. It is guesswork. Two things are NOT guesswork. They are that the machinery of the universe is great, presently beyond the understanding man (if it weren't, we would have figured out how to live to be 500 years old by now), and machines have machine makers that are greater than the machines that they make.

Not everybody of every religion agrees with the evil that some of the people do in the name of their religion. Some Christians do great evil. Other Christians protest the evil that their brothers-in-name-only do. It's the same with the Muslims, and the Buddhists, and the Shintos, and the Hindus. Don't let the evil that some people do in the name of religion cause you to lose your faith in God. If you do, you are starting to become like them.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:19:27 PM

Oh, and with regards to animals CHOOSING:

Meet Foxy Lady, chocolate doberman, search and rescue dog. When I CHOSE due to whatever circumstance, to ram a tinnie beer intae someones face and she jumps up and CHOOSES to save me from jail (protecting her food scource, again, by choice..) by clamping my arm in her mouth (not biting) and pulling me back.. did she have a choice, or was it ordained by god.. the chances of predicting the your next reply is based on the obvious.. bible folks are so predictable.. they will say god did it.. yeah.. god killed jesus. Or was it Hiram Abiff?

Your doggie doesn't act by choice. It is according to instinct, which essentially is programming. In the ways that you act without god, you pretty much are acting by instinct, too.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:23:52 PM

Monkey Magic.. After scran.. connect external backup of files deleted from net.. Argue this bible stuff..

With proof..

The only time proof of God will exist for you is when He meets you face to face and forces you to believe Him - a thing you instinctively want to do anyway.

However, the machine/Machine-Maker quality of the universe is so absolutely great that, if you examine it in detail, as a whole, God is the only conclusion that you can logically and emotionally come to.

Smiley

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:54:50 PM

The only evidence that we have of a high radiation shower that produced mutations are Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Do you also not think that much of the sun UV is blocked by the ozone layer? (That wasn't there since day 1)

And stop talking nonsense, the evolution through radioactivity/UV takes MILLIONS of years.
Have you ever saw a mountain come up from the ground?
No?
Do you really think that god is a better explanation for them than plate tectonics?

Picky, picky, picky. Cortex7 simply said, "... a high radiation shower... ." The Hiroshima and Nagasaki atom bombs WERE a high radiation shower compared with the way we are hit by cosmic and UV radiation. What are you, some kind of nut?

Smiley

Lol do you even brain?
The amount of radiations billions of years ago without the ozone layer is ridiculously higher than your two tiny farts
Also, again, EVOLUTION TAKES MILLIONS OF YEARS.

So dense

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Dyklotz

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:51:36 PM

Scientific requires empirical proof, this post is henceforth a vapid concept, thus it cannot be proved or disproved.
mezmerizer9

Activity: 782
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:08:38 AM

So Unicorns,spiderman and pokemon are real, based on your logic. Have you written a letter to santa yet?

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 12:28:21 AM

Well, some of these people died and then returned to Earth:
http://www.aeces.info/Top40/top40-main.shtml

Not quite resurrection though.  Wink

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:44:20 AM

The only evidence that we have of a high radiation shower that produced mutations are Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Do you also not think that much of the sun UV is blocked by the ozone layer? (That wasn't there since day 1)

And stop talking nonsense, the evolution through radioactivity/UV takes MILLIONS of years.
No?
Do you really think that god is a better explanation for them than plate tectonics?

Picky, picky, picky. Cortex7 simply said, "... a high radiation shower... ." The Hiroshima and Nagasaki atom bombs WERE a high radiation shower compared with the way we are hit by cosmic and UV radiation. What are you, some kind of nut?

Smiley

Lol do you even brain?
The amount of radiations billions of years ago without the ozone layer is ridiculously higher than your two tiny farts

So dense

This radiation is the same reason why Carbon-14 was different back before the Great Flood of Noah's day. The radiation has tricked us into thinking that the earth is billions of years old when it is really only about 6,000 years old, all because it messes up our carbon dating.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:57:36 AM

Scientific requires empirical proof, this post is henceforth a vapid concept, thus it cannot be proved or disproved.

I agree with an aspect of this. Here's what I mean.

Let's make one of the forms of copper sulfate - or any chemical that we might choose - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copper%28II%29_sulfate. Let's do it exactly the same way every time we do it. And let's do the method billions of billions of times. Why? Because the next time the results might be different and make a different chemical. I mean, what are the odds that it can happen the same way every time? All we need is ONE difference to show that the universe is inconsistent, and that random chance can happen.

Since nothing whatsoever can be proven about anything, because the next time things might be different, let's throw away all our modern inventions, forget all our knowledge, take up cave living, eat whatever comes to our hand rather than planting or hunting, etc.

After all, this is what evolutionists suggest, indirectly, and by inference.

Smiley

bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 01:06:17 AM

If Jesus is God, then what about this reference which says otherwise?

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_piso01.htm

What do you think about this, BADecker?

It seems that this book is demonstrating the true authorship of the New Testament; I would like to hear your opinion prior to making a hasty conclusion!

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:06:52 AM

If Jesus is God, then what about this reference which says otherwise?

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_piso01.htm

What do you think about this, BADecker?

It seems that this book is demonstrating the true authorship of the New Testament; I would like to hear your opinion prior to making a hasty conclusion!

Some points.

1. The Old testament suggests that Jesus was present in the form of the Angel of the Lord. The "The" rather than an "an" Angel is the distinction. Several places in the O.T. talk about the angel of the Lord. His earliest clear showing is at the time of the Exodus. The best overall description is in the minor prophet book of Zechariah.

2. How many books suggest the things at http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_piso01.htm ? People - me too - like to add their own interpretations of things at times.

3. Search on the Council of Nicea, in 325 A.D., https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicene_Creed. Remember to check other places, as well. Wikipedia can be edited by anybody, and some people edit it with questionable info. Arrius was a priest in Egypt who disagreed with the majority at the Council of Nicea.

4. Check any bibliography for the reference you listed.

5. Can we trust that the bishops at the Council of Nicea acted with freedom? It is indeed a great study. Many have undertaken it. The consensus seems to be that those bishops were acting honestly.

The whole thing seems to boil down to the question of Bible scholars being trained honestly and logically. Is there a big political cover-up of the truth? For example, I have mentioned the Exekiel 28 reference to Satan in the O.T. This reference is seldom mentioned in the churches, yet it is very eye-opening about Satan and how things work, both on earth, and in heaven. So, why would the churches not mention it? Is it possible that some of the things in Ezekiel 28 run against traditional church teaching?

The most important point has to do with salvation and eternal life.

Smiley

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:26:17 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 08:38:41 AM by jackjack

No?

Smiley

Lol do you even brain?

So dense

This radiation is the same reason why Carbon-14 was different back before the Great Flood of Noah's day. The radiation has tricked us into thinking that the earth is billions of years old when it is really only about 6,000 years old, all because it messes up our carbon dating.

Smiley

LMFAO you think C14 is used to date the billions years of our planet? Who's the nut now?
Do you also believe that the sedimentation was several orders magnitude faster back then? Lol

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
coinbuyer2580

Activity: 276

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:05:24 AM

In response to OP.

Scientist do not believe we came from a single pair of one man and one women, evolution is much more complicated than that. Our genetic makeup can be tracked to a single group not pair. Slight changes passed on from single generations over time through this select group produced the base code of modern Sapien Sapien DNA. Evolution is constant it does not have lulls, every generation is slightly different from the generation before it. Every experience your father & mother had before you were conceived was written to their genetic code and passed to you, immunities are proof of this process. The truth is your genetic line is directly connected to mine and ours is directly connected to the first form of life that existed on this planet.

The only scientific contender to the theory of evolution is the theory of Panspermia.  Creationism is not a theory, scientific theories require proofs, Creationism is merely rhetoric birthed by dogmatic fears.

My argument is not that we were not created, it is that evolution is a truth, undeniable evidences exist all around us. Isn't much more amazing to believe that our existence was planned 13 billion years ago? That every nano second, every insignificant event from then to now was the result of the planning of a truly superior architect. An equation so complex that if any force within the universe were altered the entire system would collapse on itself.

The reality is no side can honestly argue for or against a creator, neither can provide any proofs for their argument. If the answer is impossible to prove for either side then we must assume both sides are right. If both sides are correct then the creator both exists and does not exist.
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:52:48 PM

Time is NOT scientific, it is a perception. From the perception, came scientific time. For only then can the infinite exist, and change in it's form as we form our own formed form. For I am a master of time and space as are you, but you believe in a god who has angels making you believe only angels have wings. In effect your wings are clipped. Your ship is tied to port. Your books are based on time.

Interesting concept number feknows..

In a fair and just society:

There exists 'proof beyond reasonable doubt.' for the existance of 'diety'

There is no scientific evidence for the crime commited.

Henceforth it is 'witnessed'.

When we sleep we are NOT talking to ourselve's. We communicate with, for want of a better word, 'another'.

My post regarding the waking dream shows the syncronicity between sleeping world(s), and this reality, for everything exists in time, at the same time.

We do not need doors or windows..

Together we exist in 3 worlds.. at the same time, but cant all dream at the same time. (showing a limited capacity.. somewhere.. lol..)

My interpretation of 'ferryman': Before we get to the 'ferryman' we must learn to move OVER A void, (pmsl) that is between each sleeping state, represented by the falling dream. Or being born of the eutaris. Take your pick.. the dream makes us feel we are falling. Woman have given birth standing up, the new child would be 'falling' Wink Keep in mind when you are awoke with a start just before entering sleep, you took too long to 'crossover' and 'forgot' - to breath.

This 'ferryman', (uses the constellation Carina, which sailed the megalanic cloud to..?) we talk to in our sleep, in the guise or form of the people we believe we dreamed of.. and people in this world affect those sleeping. As do those who die. We witness when sleeping, the deaths of others, at the time they occur, in this reality, just somewhere else.. hence our nightmares. They probably happened. And more likely When many go at once.. Sad

Dante's last vision.. the 'ferryman' we pay to take us over the river of forgetfullness..

This is the relevance of the stone boat at the giza complex. From the pyramids (Orion), we leave in ship Carina, and visit Canis Major to see sirius, for Sirius is the opener of the way, (Anubis, your guide in your dreams.. yup) and shows the way to WHERE to meet Dante's ferryman, who takes you across the river nile, or milky way..

A Man made remix's of the star chart preceding's, proof that there exists other state's of worldly existance clearly 'above' and 'beyond' our understanding that science CANNOT explain, period. The 'book of the dead' is how to live in this life, like many others. Horus/Jesus/Hiramhoomeva is mercury, or second hand of a clock. Ra is the hour. The Moon is the minute. Man made versions of the gods in the sky, or planets, and stars.. and spirals..

A different remix of a same tune by adaption.

A deck of cards, choose your number, 52, or 72? Playing cards or Tarot cards? The elements exist. Cards are physical focal points, nothing more, for the knowledge comes from within, in the waken state.

A map that can be measured even when asleep.

HOw long is a peice of string?

How can a memory exist in your mind space, to exact space and dimensions?

As eye c it, we exist, and should'nt. But we do. And in doing so shape using a form of the light of our soul that gives breath to not only us, but the very flames of the Sun itself.

We exist in a far greater thing than god.. for god exists in time.
coinbuyer2580

Activity: 276

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:54:35 PM

^^ Philosophy and conjecture is all I see in that post. Don't get me wrong philosophy is the greatest gift mankind kind has, it creates a path to critical thinking but it can also be used to skew the ideals of weaker minds.

Time is a very real mathematical constant, to simplify it with such a linear definition is a fallacy.
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:08:34 PM

There's no proof that gods don't exist; However, there's also no proof that they do exist. Everyone's entitled to their own beliefs. But, some of these things can't stand.
You guys are wasting your time.

It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a brainwashed person to understand there are no gods.

hah Cheesy an apt reference Wink

/thread

You forget the rest of it. Jesus said, but nothing is impossible for God. By the time you get through the eye of the needle and see that God is there, you will already be in the judgment, and there will be no chance to change your mind and believe. Why not? Here's why not.

You can only believe in things that you are not sure of. When you are sure of something that you know, you don't believe it any longer. You are beyond that... beyond simply having to believe it. You KNOW it.

Once you are in the judgment, you will KNOW that God exists. Yet you can only be saved by faith = believing. You won't have any chance to believe any longer. You will NOT be saved if you haven't believed BEFORE you get to the judgment, because in the judgment you will KNOW God exists.

Smiley

If nothing is impossible for god, why is it that he can't forgive you for not believing? Many people claim that god is a jealous god - would you want someone filled with jealousy determining your life's path and fate?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:42:22 PM

There's no proof that gods don't exist; However, there's also no proof that they do exist. Everyone's entitled to their own beliefs. But, some of these things can't stand.
You guys are wasting your time.

It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a brainwashed person to understand there are no gods.

hah Cheesy an apt reference Wink

/thread

You forget the rest of it. Jesus said, but nothing is impossible for God. By the time you get through the eye of the needle and see that God is there, you will already be in the judgment, and there will be no chance to change your mind and believe. Why not? Here's why not.

You can only believe in things that you are not sure of. When you are sure of something that you know, you don't believe it any longer. You are beyond that... beyond simply having to believe it. You KNOW it.

Once you are in the judgment, you will KNOW that God exists. Yet you can only be saved by faith = believing. You won't have any chance to believe any longer. You will NOT be saved if you haven't believed BEFORE you get to the judgment, because in the judgment you will KNOW God exists.

Smiley

If nothing is impossible for god, why is it that he can't forgive you for not believing? Many people claim that god is a jealous god - would you want someone filled with jealousy determining your life's path and fate?

Oh come on! Do you just want to hear someone talk? Or what?

It's not impossible for God to make something impossible for Himself, and also make it possible. You are forgiven for as long as you live... forgiven for EVERYTHING. It's once you die that you have locked yourself out of forgiveness, if you have. God has given each of us some of Himself. So, who is He going to deny when you will not accept Him? You or Himself?

He is jealous for and on behalf of righteousness, for honor, for the law of love, for those who trust in Him, and for truth. How long does He have to put up with a bunch of God-haters who prove that they are such by attempting to deny Him His rightful place of honor He holds as Creator and Owner of all things?

Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: