Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:15:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845472 times)
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:43:40 PM

See, now you know why you fail at life, ye canny take a tellin.. here, and now, pick a space where folks can come and see how I smash ye tae a pulp.. You wont. you should thank your lucky stars I dont just steal a drone using bluetooth n blow up your house wi you in it.. wait a minute.. 'Follow my religion?' I have no religion, for I have yet to find one that has not acted like, well.. you. Thanks to a new email however, seems someone knows where you are, and is in process of heading your way, dont say I didnt warn ya.. there's bigger societies out there than masons ya root.. lets see how long it takes ye tae answer back fi hospital..
Oh, wow! Decky used a single period at the end of a sentence, as shown above, in the quote. Almost can't believe it.

Smiley

Lol, but I'm scottish, no need for apologies on my behalf, we refuse to do anything 'english' properly, unless it's gettin rid o em..
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:44:42 PM

See, now you know why you fail at life, ye canny take a tellin.. here, and now, pick a space where folks can come and see how I smash ye tae a pulp.. You wont. you should thank your lucky stars I dont just steal a drone using bluetooth n blow up your house wi you in it.. wait a minute.. 'Follow my religion?' I have no religion, for I have yet to find one that has not acted like, well.. you. Thanks to a new email however, seems someone knows where you are, and is in process of heading your way, dont say I didnt warn ya.. there's bigger societies out there than masons ya root.. lets see how long it takes ye tae answer back fi hospital..
Oh, wow! Decky used a single period at the end of a sentence, as shown above, in the quote. Almost can't believe it.

Smiley

Lol, but I'm scottish, no need for apologies on my behalf, we refuse to do anything 'english' properly, unless it's gettin rid o em..

You ARE fun.   Cheesy

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:49:14 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 04:10:33 PM by Decksperiment

Smiley

You ARE fun.   Cheesy

Lol, cheers, it's ma monkey magic..

Oh, and to JackJack, if I were using a cloned modem, (fact) and hence providing an INVALID ip, how would you find me, since most folks know a cloned modem cannot provide valid information, since it (apparently) does not exist? Come to this capital city, login here, and I'll tell ye where the gym is, at least that way it's legal; you can die without me being charged for your murder.. I may have a case of serious manslaughter.. but hey, your a marine, and an american one at that.. fuckin shit bags couldnae begin tae reach ma level of understandin..
intighet

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

mene mene tekel upharsin

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:09:00 PM

I am not interested in human definitions of God; however, I will discuss God's definition of God.

Think for a moment. This is plainly circular.

What if I had never heard the word before, and I asked for a definition before I could even parse this phrase?

Malus pro bono surrepat, et bonus pro malo displiceat; fallaces enim sunt rerum species, quibus credidimus.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:12:14 PM

Smiley

You ARE fun.   Cheesy

Oh, and to JackJack, if I were using a cloned modem, (fact) and hence providing an INVALID ip, how would you find me, since most folks know a cloned modem cannot provide valid information, since it (apparently) does not exist? Come to this capital city, login here, and I'll tell ye where the gym is, at least that way it's legal; you can die without me being charged for your murder.. I may have a case of serious manslaughter.. but hey, your a marine, and an american one at that.. fuckin shit bags couldnae begin tae reach ma level of understandin..

You are a star

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:14:49 PM

Smiley

You ARE fun.   Cheesy

You are a star

Yeah, but am that gid at being god, you do what yer told.. agreed?

(how to get idiot to reply.com)
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:19:38 PM

Smiley

You ARE fun.   Cheesy

You are a star

There's no space in URLs genius

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:21:50 PM

At least Decky uses commas and periods.  Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:23:57 PM

Smiley

You ARE fun.   Cheesy

You are a star

hahahahahahaha... pmsl.. am in fuckin stitches.. bitcoins crashin cause everyone else is raofptlahahaffin!!!

Where is the url with the space?
There is more space between atoms than there are atoms in the universe.. I can see you have one atom. Wanna by the other so you have at least an excuse for the blank expression on your face that denotes the space in your head left after messin wi this mutha fucka?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:38:22 PM

There is more space between atoms than there are atoms in the universe.. I can see you have one atom. Wanna by the other so you have at least an excuse for the blank expression on your face that denotes the space in your head left after messin wi this mutha fucka?

As long as you are bringing that up, the spaces between the electrons and protons in an atom is where the parallel universes reside. The dimensions make them (the parallel universes) to be out of phase with regard to each other so that they don't overlap in a big way. The existence of the subatomic particles that make up the electrons and protons and neutrons, is the temporarily in-phasedness between certain of the parallel universes that actually gives substance to our universe; our universe reacts with other of the parallel universes to give reality to yet other of the parallel universes in a similar way. Probably the expansion of the earth as shown in the Neal Adams video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ, has to do with the gravity well of the earth actually "sucking" material from other parallel universes. Probably the emptiness of space has to do with all the other parallel universes that have gravity wells in those various spacial locations, sucking the material out of our space. It's all controlled by the various dimensional reactions throughout our mega-universe.

Smiley

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:53:18 PM

Smiley

You ARE fun.   Cheesy

You are a star

hahahahahahaha... pmsl.. am in fuckin stitches.. bitcoins crashin cause everyone else is raofptlahahaffin!!!

Where is the url with the space?

Decksperiment

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:57:40 PM

See, I am God.. you just cant help answering lol.. can you do that after you wipe the boot polish off jacko's face, or is that you? Is Micky Jack Back? Or were you njoing bein ripped to shreds like only marines know how to..?? Could'nt get enuff eh?

Ps, any american marines, no offence to you guys, (apart fi the british marines leave ya standin), but this is one of your brethren, or so he claims.. at least ma shit can be backed up and checked out.. you gona let me rip him like so? Dont blame ya's..
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:20:49 PM

As long as you are bringing that up, the spaces between the electrons and protons in an atom is where the parallel universes reside. The dimensions make them (the parallel universes) to be out of phase with regard to each other so that they don't overlap in a big way. The existence of the subatomic particles that make up the electrons and protons and neutrons, is the temporarily in-phasedness between certain of the parallel universes that actually gives substance to our universe; our universe reacts with other of the parallel universes to give reality to yet other of the parallel universes in a similar way. Probably the expansion of the earth as shown in the Neal Adams video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ, has to do with the gravity well of the earth actually "sucking" material from other parallel universes. Probably the emptiness of space has to do with all the other parallel universes that have gravity wells in those various spacial locations, sucking the material out of our space. It's all controlled by the various dimensional reactions throughout our mega-universe.

Smiley

So which god are we refering to?

Only kiddin, dont answer that..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:03:53 PM

Smiley

So which god are we refering to?

Only kiddin, dont answer that..

I'll try not to answer too directly, but...

In my above quote about the parallel universes, we can see that all space is filled with universes (infinite in number?) that are separated by their vibrational phases that have to do with how the dimensions operate. The point is that space is "filled." This means that there is no "empty space" as we understand empty space. Everything that we call movement through empty space is really multitudes of vibrational "building-ups and tearing-downs" of various dimensional vibrations. Remember, subatomic particles are also vibrational in nature.

Okay, since space is not empty, but rather entirely filled with the various parallel universes, this means that space is not really space, but rather, it is an elastic solid... at least from a dimensional standpoint.

The thing about solids is that sound travels through solids. In fact sound travels through solids better than liquids, and better than air. And one of the most fabulous points about sound traveling through a substance is, that's how we talk. We talk using sound.

So, which God was it, again, Who spoke the mega-universe into being?

Smiley

Decksperiment

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:43:36 PM

Lol.. sound.. as a scratch dj with over 35 yrs on the decks I can say this.. not many people know that if you record the sound of running water, and playback the recording + or - the origional pitch, the sound of the running water stays the same, you cant slow it down OR speed it up, it 'flows' at the same speed it always does Wink
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:49:30 PM

Lol.. sound.. as a scratch dj with over 35 yrs on the decks I can say this.. not many people know that if you record the sound of running water, and playback the recording + or - the origional pitch, the sound of the running water stays the same, you cant slow it down OR speed it up, it 'flows' at the same speed it always does Wink

This was common science training in high school decades ago. So, what's the reason for this? It's easy. Let me say that it works the same for the various liquids. And it is the same for solids. Yet, there is a difference from liquid to liquid, like water and oil.

So, why?

Smiley

Decksperiment

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:58:25 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 08:42:11 PM by Decksperiment

This was common science training in high school decades ago. So, what's the reason for this? It's easy. Let me say that it works the same for the various liquids. And it is the same for solids. Yet, there is a difference from liquid to liquid, like water and oil.

So, why?

Smiley

Because you cant stop running water.. Edit: sorry, that should be the 'flow'..
bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 08:19:14 PM

As you are human you will only discuss human (your) definitions of god.
Unless you're Jesus' brother/god's child/god's brother/whatever.

All living beings are God's children.

Ask yourself why people do not inquire about God's definition of God as given by God in Exodus. What exactly does God mean by that definition? And why does man not refer back to it?

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:41:06 PM

As you are human you will only discuss human (your) definitions of god.
Unless you're Jesus' brother/god's child/god's brother/whatever.

All living beings are God's children.

Ask yourself why people do not inquire about God's definition of God as given by God in Exodus. What exactly does God mean by that definition? And why does man not refer back to it?

Now why would people who know better than to read the bible know what your on about?

So god 'gave birth' to us?

What next?

Exodus? Good auld Uncle Bob, fancy a spliff? Yah man!!

From now on, am gona stop providing the so called 'scientific' theoretic proof,, and just rip the shit ooty bible bashers.. a mean, c'mon, the bible didnt invent god, it's the LAST book to sell the idea of diety.. that anyone noticed, and that was only because we (the majority) had it rammed down our throats (like english) since the day we were born, or started school. At school was the first time I was told to pray before food, when I asked why, they said god is the provider, to which I replied, na m8, ma mother paid for my school meals.. wether god provided or not, it is YOU that should thank OUR parents for putting money in YOUR pockets instead of their own kids. Needless to say, prayer at my school was stopped from that day.

Edit: What about todays exodus? Immigrants roaming through every country tryin to get to.. ?

Why is god not parting the sea for them now?

bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 09:00:39 PM

What about thinking for yourself and asking the right questions?

Is it not funny to you that God would define himself and then man ignores that definition?

I think it is a big hint for man.

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: