Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:40:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845435 times)
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:24:20 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 10:42:06 PM by Decksperiment

All I can say is thanks, now I gotta go find me someone who actually knows about dreams to describe what I've drawn pictures of since I was born.. cause it is amazing.. but it, in my opinion, is not god, for there is a far greater thing..

Seth describes dreams and dream interpretation in "The Nature of Personal Reality"; maybe I should quote from it?

Edit: This material was sourced from the lake of memory that is so vast you forget to drink. Wink
And what is that supposed to mean? Are you ready to give a complete explanation of how that is supposed to work? Because the survival hypothesis could use your elucidation!

Ok, I'll try again: Seth Speaks.mp3, had it 10 years now in my library, and yes I've listened to it a few times, it is unaltered, and I would consider it origional, at least I have done nothing to it.. no need to interpret a book when I have THE scource recording, the book refers to.

As for the lake of memory, or river of forgetfullness, most who know of this relate it to the river Marduk on Jupiter, I believe it is the eridaniel stream. This is the river dante's ferrymn takes you across. The thing is, if I can try wording this correctly:

Once onboard the ship, you will be taken to the other side, but it is so vast a river that you drink from the river, or you forget to drink, I forget at this point which is which, but it is from a star chart Wink

Edit: Looked at star chart, it's eridanus. Interesting stuff to know it starts at orion no? and where does it go? Wow, in fact, it starts at the bottom right of orion and continues out of our galaxy!!!

(incidently completing 7 sections of time-space Wink - also known as summer.

At this point I think it only fair to say, that before these latest posts were made, I have given lots of seemingly un-connected points in this search for proof. Some of these posts describe what it says in exodus. not that I am, but the alpha and omega. This I have dreamed. This leads me to state that if I have, others have too. In earlier posts I have occasionally touched on this alpha and omega, or and I quote, being inside a bigger thing'. hmmm.. again. Here was me hoping I gave the OP his answer, cause if what I saw over and over IS the image of the alpha and omega, and the bible says it is (if not) an image of god, then I am not the only one who knows what this alpha and omega looks like, correct?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 10:41:06 PM

So where is all of that going?

I thought we were discussing the survival hypnothesis?

Maybe I am missing background material; kindly point me in the right direction.

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:45:15 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 11:13:05 PM by Decksperiment

So where is all of that going?

I thought we were discussing the survival hypnothesis?

Um, I'm surviving fine, musta missed a boat there...

My heads on overtime, fuck me, as I see it, I know what I'm talking about with this alpha and omega thing, I mean, it would actually be the best way to describe what was seen in my dream. If I am correct, then this thread made me believe I have at least seen the sucker..

And know how to induce the 'vibe' anytime, though I think I lost it as a kid. Maybe that's what I get for not so much 'believing' but 'knowing' what I was looking at.. Wink Allow me to describe it.. the best way to describe it is to lay down and go to sleep, but dont ACTUALLY fall asleep.. get to the point where you feel really really heavy man, like wasted heavy, and stay right there.. if you last without entering the falling dream, score!!

Ps, it's the vibrations experienced at viewing point that are sickening.. kinda queesy sick.. but not scary etc.. Wink
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:14:35 PM

Scientific proof that God exists?

Say after me:

I AM

The sound is the proof you need. What more needs said?
jennifer21

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:45:11 AM

Say after me:

I AM

Anyone here seen an episode of Ancient Aliens where they said the earth is a big big aquarium and someone is looking above us but its not god. Its them.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:29:33 AM

Say after me:

I AM

Anyone here seen an episode of Ancient Aliens where they said the earth is a big big aquarium and someone is looking above us but its not god. Its them.

God is alien to us. But since He came as Jesus, He is not alien as well.  Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:25:54 AM

Scientific proof that the Flying Spaghetti Monster exists?

Say after me:

I AM

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:45:21 AM

Say after me:

I AM

Ok, fair enough, since fish can fall from the sky, it's fair to see they need a mermaid lol, justwait till it rains cats n dogs..
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:16:58 PM

So OP, did we answer your question?
bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 10:24:27 PM

Say after me:

I AM

The FSM hypothesis is not powerful enough to explain the evidence for survival:

Here is one example of high-quality evidence of the survival of the personality:

Dr. James Hyslop, professor of Logic and Ethics at Columbia University, and one of the most distinguished American psychical researchers, reported the following incident.

[...]

As Sir Wiliam Barrett concluded in his review of the case: "The simplest and most reasonable solution is that the information was derived from the mind of the deceased person."

2 page PDF:
http://www.aeces.info/Top40/Cases_51-75/case56_soule-soul.pdf

Is FSM going to give us any information at all? I challenge you to explain the evidence using the FSM thesis.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:47:07 AM

Say after me:

I AM

Here is one example of high-quality evidence of the survival of the personality:

Dr. James Hyslop, professor of Logic and Ethics at Columbia University, and one of the most distinguished American psychical researchers, reported the following incident.

[...]

As Sir Wiliam Barrett concluded in his review of the case: "The simplest and most reasonable solution is that the information was derived from the mind of the deceased person."

2 page PDF:

Is FSM going to give us any information at all? I challenge you to explain the evidence using the FSM thesis.

Again, when you research the way that the Bible (particularly the Old Testament) came into existence, and the time periods and different authors, and the thread of salvation through the Messiah that runs throughout the whole thing, you will see that the Bible can't exist. There are too many improbabilities attached to the way that it came into being.

So, what does this mean? It is one of the major evidences that God exists. And the descriptions of God in the Bible show that He is not the FSM, or anything like the FSM.

Search on things like "history of the Bible" or "Who wrote the Bible" or "traditions behind Bible existence" or other such search wording. What's interesting is that the DuckDuckGo search engine - https://duckduckgo.com/ - often brings up a variety of sites in searches that Google and Bing often don't show. Try them.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 03:07:38 AM

On the face of it, I disagree that "the thread of salvation through the Messiah runs throughout the whole" of the Bible. I found that the Dead Sea Scrolls support my position:

The messiah, according to Jewish [and early Christian] belief, was not a God that would deliver his people by clearing their way to heaven. The messiah was to be an empowered King who would destroy the enemies of the Jews and regain their Holy Land.

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:35:49 AM

Say after me:

I AM

[...]

2 page PDF:

The whole Flying Spaghetti Monster comparison is a priori invalid.  Its characterization is similar to a polytheistic god and not a monotheistic one.  In short, it's a miserable failure of an attack against the existence of God.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:46:54 AM

As long as "God" remains in the realm of the supernatural, ie, the unobservable, there will never be scientific proof that he/she/it exists by definition.  Science, by definition, is about building and testing hypothesis based on repeatable, observable experimentation.  Anyone who expects to find scientific proof for "God" either has a non-traditional view of "God" (ie God is not supernatural) or else has a mistaken view of science.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:54:30 AM

As long as "God" remains in the realm of the supernatural, ie, the unobservable, there will never be scientific proof that he/she/it exists by definition.  Science, by definition, is about building and testing hypothesis based on repeatable, observable experimentation.  Anyone who expects to find scientific proof for "God" either has a non-traditional view of "God" (ie God is not supernatural) or else has a mistaken view of science.

Yet there are many things that are common now, that 200 years ago would have been CALLED supernatural.

I would say that regarding things in this universe, nothing is supernatural. Some things only appear that way, and will until we find the technology to control them.

Smiley

tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:57:10 AM

Yet there are many things that are common now, that 200 years ago would have been CALLED supernatural.

I would say that regarding things in this universe, nothing is supernatural. Some things only appear that way, and will until we find the technology to control them.

Smiley

It sounds like you're saying you don't believe in a supernatural.  Which, as far as I can tell, means that you don't believe in a supernatural God.  I think that's a totally respectable belief system.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:01:04 AM

Smiley

It sounds like you're saying you don't believe in a supernatural.  Which, as far as I can tell, means that you don't believe in a supernatural God.  I think that's a totally respectable belief system.

Look at what God said in Genesis, during the time that the people were building the Tower of Babel: "The LORD said, 'If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them.'"

Probably reaching right into Heaven is something that people could do if they all joined together and put their minds to it. So, is there really supernatural? Or is it a word that is used to cover a certain form of ignorance that we have?

Smiley

DavidHume

Activity: 235
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:03:54 AM

Smiley

Supernatural is a term used to explain what the science still can not explain. Only closed minded people think science can explain everything and can not think outside the box.

tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:04:28 AM

As long as "God" remains in the realm of the supernatural, ie, the unobservable, there will never be scientific proof that he/she/it exists by definition.  Science, by definition, is about building and testing hypothesis based on repeatable, observable experimentation.  Anyone who expects to find scientific proof for "God" either has a non-traditional view of "God" (ie God is not supernatural) or else has a mistaken view of science.

Smiley

It sounds like you're saying you don't believe in a supernatural.  Which, as far as I can tell, means that you don't believe in a supernatural God.  I think that's a totally respectable belief system.

Look at what God said in Genesis, during the time that the people were building the Tower of Babel: "The LORD said, 'If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them.'"

Probably reaching right into Heaven is something that people could do if they all joined together and put their minds to it. So, is there really supernatural? Or is it a word that is used to cover a certain form of ignorance that we have?

Smiley

Lol, I guess by "what God said in Genesis" you're referring to what the J-writer or the P-writer said in Genesis.  Smiley

Anyway, if youre version of God is a natural phenomenon tied to predictable observation then haven't you taken away his/her/its Godness?

As far as reaching into heaven: Yuri Gagarin is usually the first credited with this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Gagarin).
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 04:04:51 AM

Supernatural is a term used to explain what the science still can not explain. Only closed minded people think science can explain everything and can not think outside the box.

Science can explain everything.  Look at all that was unknown when god was first invented.  Soon, science will explain everything.

Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: