Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:09:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845435 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 02:44:23 AM

Just Believe Smiley

This.

However, the Holy Spirit works a proper belief in the hearts of the people whose will is not so strong that they can resist Him. It is strength of will that keeps people who live in nations that don't have the Bible, from believing properly... although the Holy Spirit is attempting to work a proper faith in them, as well.

Thank God that we have the Bible.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 04:03:56 AM

I can't belive religion has infiltrated the bitcoin forum, religion has no place here, all is does is cause trouble.
People are free to belive anything they want and should not be persecuted for it but please keep it out of bitcoin.

Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 04:32:39 AM

Death of soul means, in part, cessation of all vibration of existence.

What is vibration of existence? Are you just using fancywords?
Und3rd0g

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:34:40 AM

I am guessing "fancy words", LOL.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:33:20 PM

I'm slowly coming to understand why some people don't understand about God.

If "fancywords" means something other than "fancy words," I don't know what it means. If "fancywords" means "fancy words," then I can at least understand that some folks don't know about the vibrational frequencies of bio-electricity in it's natural habitat... the human body.

The brain uses bio-electricity when people think. Although there are probably many other things that are not material, or scientifically measurable, or electronic, in a human being's thinking and identity, the vibration of the being, the soul, that makes everyone different from everyone else, is that person's vibration of existence.

I had though most people would recognize that meaning, sort of, automatically, since there is vibration in everything. But I guess not.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
beaknuke

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:56:58 PM

The brain also is a good tool for manipulating stories and creating your own interpretation. That so called Best-Seller the Bible that contain so much 'information' that needs to be read and understood, however it challenges general science so often and makes it hard to understand it as nothing but a book of fiction (as with its other various spinoff's).

I don't think anybody here can defend God, you all claim to know this and that about him/her/it. I still think this is your brains creating all these vibrations to create your own image of the said famous stories that apparently has been told for centuries past on from one generation to the next, this second hand information will always be manipulated brainwashing those into following something that gives them a belonging.

I do believe Jesus the carpenter existed without a doubt and perhaps his adventures was a great story to be told to the younger generation to give hope!

But we all grow up don't we and then decide what to believe and possibly pass on to our children.

Cortex7

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:30:10 PM

...That so called Best-Seller the Bible that contain so much 'information' that needs to be read and understood, however it challenges general science so often and makes it hard to understand it as nothing but a book of fiction (as with its other various spinoff's)...

Reposting an image buried some pages back:

This is the bible, each red arc joins one passage to another if those passages contradict eachother.

As can be seen it is hardly a scientific work, if it is then it should be put on github to clean it up, i suspect if all contradictions and subjective arguments were removed then it would be reduced to nothing.

As it stands it's a work of fiction, and a poor one at that as it contradicts itself so much.

Cortex7

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:44:26 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 05:11:12 PM by Cortex7

I do believe Jesus the carpenter existed without a doubt and perhaps his adventures was a great story to be told to the younger generation to give hope!

What message of hope is there with Jesus, the way I see it the tale is this:

Once upon a time a really nice man existed who wanted equality for all.

At 30 odd years old he pissed off the establishment so much that he was nailed to a cross until dead.

But then he magically cam back to life (uhh yeah right, that's believable) the end.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but if you tell that tale to a young kid then that kid will probably think "Holy carp! I don't want to be nailed to a cross"

Wearing a cross around your neck is akin to a JFK fan wearing a sniper rifle on a pendant. But churches take it even further, their image of christ is his actuall body hanging on the cross and you can see the nails through the wrists and a gaping wound on his side. Often in true technicolor, I've seen some statues where the artist has gone to great lengths to make the blood look wet using a high gloss varnish atop the dark red paint, gory stuff!

The message is: Let that be a reminder to you young man... you start acting all hippy like and that could be YOU nailed to that cross, just pay your tithes and keep yourself to yourself. Oh and cut your damned hair you hippy!

This whole Jesus thing is clearly a citizen control tool, CLEARLY!

Religions themselves are just cults, each one in the evolutionary game of cult survival.

Fuck religion, it does not care for you, it will gladly murder you for the survival of the cult, so I say it again... fuck it, it's time humanity left the dark ages, the stars await us....
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 05:57:30 PM

At 30 odd years old he pissed off the establishment so much that he was nailed to a cross until dead.

But then he magically cam back to life (uhh yeah right, that's believable) the end.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but if you tell that tale to a young kid then that kid will probably think "Holy carp! I don't want to be nailed to a cross"

Wearing a cross around your neck is akin to a JFK fan wearing a sniper rifle on a pendant. But churches take it even further, their image of christ is his actuall body hanging on the cross and you can see the nails through the wrists and a gaping wound on his side. Often in true technicolor, I've seen some statues where the artist has gone to great lengths to make the blood look wet using a high gloss varnish atop the dark red paint, gory stuff!

The message is: Let that be a reminder to you young man... you start acting all hippy like and that could be YOU nailed to that cross, just pay your tithes and keep yourself to yourself. Oh and cut your damned hair you hippy!

Religions themselves are just cults, each one in the evolutionary game of cult survival.

Fuck religion, it does not care for you, it will gladly murder you for the survival of the cult, so I say it again... fuck it, it's time humanity left the dark ages, the stars await us....

A magic man in the sky looks down on earth and dont like what people do.
So he comes up with a plan.
He sends himself down as his alter ego, have himself tortured and killed so he can forgive himself, and *poof* everything is ok.
Yup its a ridiculous story that belongs in the dark ages
TabascoRaremaster

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:15:15 PM

In the beginning there was the word...
...and the word was with god...
                                           ...and the word wás GOD.

As a kid I did not believe in this god I was thought in school I had to believe in.
 Although I was intensely enjoying the miracle of creation.
Told my teacher,that became furious about it, that I would refuse to be a believer,
untill some one could convince me that this god really exists.
 Never before and after I made a man as angry as he was.
I simply hád to be a believer was his opinion.

Finally did say; If God has the slightest interest in me believing in Him,
He will have to make me convinced me by Himself.

And yes,He did.

beaknuke

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:18:54 PM

Genesis - Start of Bible
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

Really?

So someone was around at the beginning before dinosaurs to record this or just pure speculation?

X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:22:33 PM

A magic man in the sky looks down on earth and dont like what people do.
So he comes up with a plan.
He sends himself down as his alter ego, have himself tortured and killed so he can forgive himself, and *poof* everything is ok.
Yup its a ridiculous story that belongs in the dark ages

Don't let the human understanding and manipulation of a creator skew the entire possibility for you, there is a perfect order which cannot be overlooked in the universe.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
TabascoRaremaster

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:05:35 PM

Genesis - Start of Bible
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

Really?

So someone was around at the beginning before dinosaurs to record this or just pure speculation?

He was there and made people write His-story down.
Maybe we go back in time.
Or,every moment does always exist.  Undecided
TabascoRaremaster

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:25:24 PM

One of the Titans,the one who has to carry the world on his shoulders,is named Atlas.
 The upper part of the spine is called Atlas.
In Dutch the pink part in between the teeth of the upper jaw is called ; gehemelte.
 Heaven in Dutch is Hemel.
I think that God,who lives in the heavens,is the innervoice in ones head.

BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:39:05 PM

In the beginning there was the word...
...and the word was with god...
                                           ...and the word wás GOD.

As a kid I did not believe in this god I was thought in school I had to believe in.
 Although I was intensely enjoying the miracle of creation.
Told my teacher,that became furious about it, that I would refuse to be a believer,
untill some one could convince me that this god really exists.
 Never before and after I made a man as angry as he was.
I simply hád to be a believer was his opinion.

Finally did say; If God has the slightest interest in me believing in Him,
He will have to make me convinced me by Himself.

And yes,He did.

So great!   Smiley

God is always up for the challenge when we ask Him to show us if He is real and to convince us doesn't He?   The problem is, many people don't ask, or really don't want to be convinced it seems.

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
BitChick
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:41:02 PM

I can't belive religion has infiltrated the bitcoin forum, religion has no place here, all is does is cause trouble.
People are free to belive anything they want and should not be persecuted for it but please keep it out of bitcoin.

We are in the "off topic" section.  Anything goes here and I have seen much more pointless discussions. Wink

BitChick
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:49:49 PM

They have not observed the big bang have they?  But they believe it as fact, when indeed it isn't a proven fact.  It is even taught as a fact to students today in many schools and that, to me, is a travesty.  It needs to be taught as it really is, a theory! 

Didn't we already explain in another thread a long time ago that a scientific theory is tantamount to a fact, because it is based on observable evidence and fact? You are thinking of the word "hypothesis," which is where someone just says, "I think this is how it is." A scientific theory is "this is how I observed things to be, and this is the simplest explanation." Like the earth rotating around the sun is a scientific theory (heliocentric theory) based on our observations. We observed how things move around in the sky, and sent satellites to space to verify observations, and the theory of "earth is rotating around the sun" is the simplest explanation we have for what we have seen. Keep in mind that we have never actually went to the sun and watched the earth rotate around from there just to be sure. We never needed to. Likewise with big bang, we can observe the universe expanding from a point, and can see background radiation far away in space that fits the simplest explanation of "everything came from one point." If you want to add your own evidence of a creator, you have to actually present the visible (or at least testable) evidence, not just something you think is true.

Rassah,  you know you have a soft spot in my heart for whatever reason.  Wink

I don't really want to be too argumentative, but I did have a question to ask.  You seem to think teaching the hypothesis of creation in schools would be a negative thing.  It seems that you really would prefer that the world would think like you do, and not even believe in God.  With that in mind, do you really think it is better if the world got to the point where it was completely "Godless?"  A world that was free from any religion whatsoever?  Where everyone had come to the agreement that there is no God so therefore He should not be talked about or discussed or taught to children?  It seems to me that many atheists are convinced that this would become a utopia and a perfect world. 

My fear is if this is indeed your hearts desire that at some point your wish will be granted.  God does promise a day when that will happen and His Spirit will be removed from the earth.  If evil is present now, with death, hate, abuse, sickness and so on, it will only be much much worse then.  If God is love, and He is no longer present here, love will be gone.  A world without love would not be the world I want to be in.

TabascoRaremaster

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:55:37 PM

So great!   Smiley

God is always up for the challenge when we ask Him to show us if He is real and to convince us doesn't He?   The problem is, many people don't ask, or really don't want to be convinced it seems.

Yes He does.
And yes,many don't.

Thank you for your reply.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:40:23 AM

They have not observed the big bang have they?  But they believe it as fact, when indeed it isn't a proven fact.  It is even taught as a fact to students today in many schools and that, to me, is a travesty.  It needs to be taught as it really is, a theory! 

Didn't we already explain in another thread a long time ago that a scientific theory is tantamount to a fact, because it is based on observable evidence and fact? You are thinking of the word "hypothesis," which is where someone just says, "I think this is how it is." A scientific theory is "this is how I observed things to be, and this is the simplest explanation." Like the earth rotating around the sun is a scientific theory (heliocentric theory) based on our observations. We observed how things move around in the sky, and sent satellites to space to verify observations, and the theory of "earth is rotating around the sun" is the simplest explanation we have for what we have seen. Keep in mind that we have never actually went to the sun and watched the earth rotate around from there just to be sure. We never needed to. Likewise with big bang, we can observe the universe expanding from a point, and can see background radiation far away in space that fits the simplest explanation of "everything came from one point." If you want to add your own evidence of a creator, you have to actually present the visible (or at least testable) evidence, not just something you think is true.

Rassah,  you know you have a soft spot in my heart for whatever reason.  Wink

I don't really want to be too argumentative, but I did have a question to ask.  You seem to think teaching the hypothesis of creation in schools would be a negative thing.  It seems that you really would prefer that the world would think like you do, and not even believe in God.  With that in mind, do you really think it is better if the world got to the point where it was completely "Godless?"  A world that was free from any religion whatsoever?  Where everyone had come to the agreement that there is no God so therefore He should not be talked about or discussed or taught to children?  It seems to me that many atheists are convinced that this would become a utopia and a perfect world. 

My fear is if this is indeed your hearts desire that at some point your wish will be granted.  God does promise a day when that will happen and His Spirit will be removed from the earth.  If evil is present now, with death, hate, abuse, sickness and so on, it will only be much much worse then.  If God is love, and He is no longer present here, love will be gone.  A world without love would not be the world I want to be in.

There's a little line in the revelation that says, "... and there was no longer any sea." The word "sea" there is not talking about some body of water. What it is talking about is the sea of people who don't believe the true God, many of whom are atheists. It won't be no religion. Rather, there will be only one religion, the true religion. God will see to it.

Smiley

ytlover

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:40:43 AM

He exist thats it thats all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: