Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:22:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845435 times)
username18333

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 05:04:28 PM

You poor, deluded atheists. Whos has so bewirched you that you think that there is no God? Your very being cries out to you that there MUST be a God. Why won't you simply accept Him and live?

Smiley
My being connotes everything, not merely God.

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:15:27 PM

You joker atheists. Did you ever see a car accident that improved the vehicle? Did you ever see a plane crash that made the plane or the people better for it? Stuff only gets worse with accidents - mutations. It never gets better. Even if evolution existed for a moment somewhere, it would be destroyed almost immediately upon coming into being. And the odds are that it never existed in the first place, except in your deluded minds.

Smiley
"Destruction" is creation you don't like.

You are so right. The Revelation in the Bible calls the devil Abaddon and Apollion. These are the Hebrew and Greek words for "Destroyer." You see? The devil wanted to be as good or better than God. So, he had to create something. Trouble was, God had already created everything. There was only one thing left that the devil could create that God hadn't created. That thing was destruction.

Destruction comes from the devil who is deluding your minds into beliving God doesn't exist. Get off it. You are being tricked, and you are falling for it. Twist yourself in the other direction and see that God exists, and is good. The one (the devil) you are following is destroying you. He's doing it by turning you against God. And you are falling right into his trap.

Turn around and live.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:18:06 PM

You poor, deluded atheists. Whos has so bewirched you that you think that there is no God? Your very being cries out to you that there MUST be a God. Why won't you simply accept Him and live?

Smiley

"Everything" will come to an end. God will never end.  Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
username18333

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 05:24:21 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2014, 05:36:02 PM by username18333

Smiley

"Everything" will come to an end. God will never end.  Smiley
"The physical disorder of a closed system cannot be reduced."

I have manipulated a five-dimensional deep-cut, rotating, combinational puzzle. Your constraints disallow your character proper conception of "beginning" and "end" (reference markers). Roll Eyes

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
Decksperiment

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:28:45 PM

BADICK, stop CRYING to forum admins to have my (WINNING) insults deleted, what is it, if you dont get your way, you'll cry so much you'll create the next flood? Why is it the only time yyou open your mouth your words are accepted? Cause BITCOINTALK.org is NOT FAIR, thankfully, every page they think is deleted is now saved and live on my own website, that gets 3 x the amount of visitors, cry babay.. cry...

I cuffed ya, because GOD is on my side, and he dont need your words.
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:30:31 PM

Fuck this bitcointalk.org shit, I get insulted, and these insults from bible bashers are allowed to stay, but my posts, the ones that showed who god cares for, are deleted?
username18333

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 05:32:00 PM

Fuck this bitcointalk.org shit, I get insulted, and these insults from bible bashers are allowed to stay, but my posts, the ones that showed who god cares for, are deleted?
PM them then.

Decksperiment

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:35:25 PM

We're not all here to put up with this kinda crap, pm them? Do I look like a grass? He's the crybaby, forever doin peoples head in with comments that are a million times more offensive than any swear word I caould use.. he's just to afraid to go fuck his own wife.. he likes to think he makes LOVE.. with his kids.. A scientific fact.

What is it, donations count do they?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:17:30 PM

We're not all here to put up with this kinda crap, pm them? Do I look like a grass? He's the crybaby, forever doin peoples head in with comments that are a million times more offensive than any swear word I caould use.. he's just to afraid to go fuck his own wife.. he likes to think he makes LOVE.. with his kids.. A scientific fact.

Well, if you would keep a civil tongue in your head...

Did you get your handle from building a Deck onto your house?

Smiley

Decksperiment

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:19:40 PM

I got it for DECKPERIMENTIN wi your mouth, hence they broon lips.. now get back down n suck.
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:20:05 PM

You joker atheists. Did you ever see a car accident that improved the vehicle? Did you ever see a plane crash that made the plane or the people better for it? Stuff only gets worse with accidents - mutations. It never gets better. Even if evolution existed for a moment somewhere, it would be destroyed almost immediately upon coming into being. And the odds are that it never existed in the first place, except in your deluded minds.

Smiley

I often like to say that for those that think order can come from chaos, they have never seen the destruction that can come with a male toddler in a room of toys in a matter of minutes. Wink  Somehow, the mess doesn't clean itself up!  

With the idea of mutations, it has even been genetically proven that if we calculated the number of mutations we have in the human body, we can only go back about 6000 years to the original, mutation free common female ancestor we all share.

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:23:08 PM

Well, if yo would keep a civil tongue in your head...

Smiley

BADecker, I think you have been gracious and very kind.  We have to be careful where we cast our pearls.  But you might have more patience than I have it appears.  Wink

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
username18333

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 06:28:35 PM

Smiley

I often like to say that for those that think order can come from chaos, they have never seen the destruction that can come with a male toddler in a room of toys in a matter of minutes. Wink  Somehow, the mess doesn't clean itself up!  

With the idea of mutations, it has even been genetically proven that if we calculated the number of mutations we have in the human body, we can only go back about 6000 years to the original, mutation free common female ancestor we all share.
Nothing (the absence of any existence of anything) is the only order; everything else is "order" (a matter of perception).

That room you noted, bearing toys, is, itself, less orderly than a similar room devoid of toys (which is less orderly than a similar "room" devoid of both room and toy).

Regarding those mutations, they would merely mean homosapians did not come by entropy sufficient for genetic mutation until circa three thousand, nine hundred, eighty six years prior this common era.

Decksperiment

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:29:24 PM

My my.. a bible bashers heaven.. how to make the people FORGET what the point of this thread is about..

1: The search for the PROOF of god can be done not by plagarising using copywritten material (yes the bible is copywritten) but ganging up like only the paedo squad would do to hide their crimes against those that cant stand them.

2: The bible has NO scientific evidence of the existance of god, and is henceforth debunked for the bullshit it is.

3: Attempting to brainwash those more educated in such writings without realising those they are attacking just may be stupidity to say the least..

4: it was BADecker who insulted me first.

5: The rest of his followers are just jumpin on the bandwagon, but they clearly have never had a decent fuck in their life.

6: Get back to the OP's point. Without your offensive christian literature if you dont mind?
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:30:10 PM

Why did god invent woman? Have ya seen the mess sheep make?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:32:21 PM

Smiley

BADecker, I think you have been gracious and very kind.  We have to be careful where we cast our pearls.  But you might have more patience than I have it appears.  Wink

Yeah, I know. I debate this with myself all the time.

If Decky was one of us, he wouldn't use his foul language. So he isn't simply testing us. He is for real. But it is those kinds of folks that make God very happy when they turn. It IS difficult balancing where and when to limit myself with the hopes that he just might turn.

Regarding not only Decky, but the whole thread full of atheists, there have been many times when I attempted to post my new post, but it said something like, "3 new posts have been added..." And then I would find that the 3 new posts fit very well directly ahead of mine.

I wonder Who is making it work like that?

Smiley

username18333

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 06:34:21 PM

Smiley

BADecker, I think you have been gracious and very kind.  We have to be careful where we cast our pearls.  But you might have more patience than I have it appears.  Wink

If Decky was one of us, he wouldn't use his foul language. So he isn't simply testing us. He is for real. But it is those kinds of folks that make God very happy when they turn. It IS difficult balancing where and when to limit myself with the hopes that he just might turn.

Regarding not only Decky, but the whole thread full of atheists, there have been many times when I attempted to post my new post, but it said something like, "3 new posts have been added..." And then I would find that the 3 new posts fit very well directly ahead of mine.

Smiley
That inevitability within absolute entropy.

Decksperiment

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:37:32 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Well am no one o use (thank fuck) and never will be, but here's a very interesting point:

When my mother died, she chose one o them humanitarian send off's, cause she taught us god does not require words. He does not fill kids heads with nonsense. (or semen) In fact, it was well documented that she did not believe in god. But she was forced to have a funeral in a church. Now how is being forced to go to a funeral in a church knowing the person you are greiving for HATES the fuckin place, and the only way they could get her to attend was to wait till she was dead? Fuckin weirdo's.
jcoin200

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:39:27 PM

Deck, please answer these questions as you clearly have the answers for everything:

How does almost every culture have a similar global flood story, most all even stating the same reason for God bringing the flood?  The native american/ south americans do, how could they before european explorers came to the americas?  I have a feeling your answer might involve alien contact, if so please just pass on this one.

Secondly, how are the dimensions given for Noahs ark so perfect? They are still used in modern shipbuilding by the best naval architects and engineers, and studies have been done to show the Ark would have been one of the sturdiest sea vessels ever constructed.  All done without a team of engineers and computing power that we have today.
username18333

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 06:44:22 PM

Deck, please answer these questions as you clearly have the answers for everything:

How does almost every culture have a similar global flood story, most all even stating the same reason for God bringing the flood?  The native american/ south americans do, how could they before european explorers came to the americas?  I have a feeling your answer might involve alien contact, if so please just pass on this one.

Secondly, how are the dimensions given for Noahs ark so perfect? They are still used in modern shipbuilding by the best naval architects and engineers, and studies have been done to show the Ark would have been one of the sturdiest sea vessels ever constructed.  All done without a team of engineers and computing power that we have today.
How is there not universal geological evidence of a singular global flood?

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: