Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 06:25:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More  (Read 94523 times)
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 11:22:03 AM

Under no circumstances should coins be released for trading early.

To do so would be extremely shady.

Putting aside the insanity of trading coins that don't have a wallet or any way to transfer coins off the exchange, releasing coins early completely undermines the escrow.

If the devs don't deliver, how could a refund of the escrowed btc even work?

Not to mention the damage done by speculators trading before the coin is even operational.

No, releasing the coins early would be a disaster and very questionable ethically speaking.

Remember- the only people who would want it to work otherwise are precisely the people looking to dump the coin within hours anyway. Why even consider what they want?

Exactly, and that is why we're working on a alpha release for this weekend. =)

Regards,

syntaks

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 11:23:48 AM

figured a working wallet would come out before all the features were released...

The wallet is 100% working as is the code itself, there's just some cleanup to do and further preparation before it's set out into the public.  Within all reason the launch date could end up being a week sooner than the original proposed.  We're working feverishly, yet carefully to ensure we release as solid of a product as possible.  We don't want to rush this just to say "it's there".  That's exactly one of the things we stand against as it's caused so many people so much loss and aggravation already with other projects.

Sincerely,

syntaks
the wallet doesn't have to have everything u offer yet , you can release a working wallet first then an update for the wallet with all the features on the date you set..

Why do people feel the need to pressure the developers to release early when they have said from beginning sept 14?

The devs are trying to create a real product. Stop pestering them to run it like a PnD!
cause on previous ipos they set a release date unless the ipo sells out before, which i assumed was the same here.. was my mistake actually and i actually read the entire thread from start to end .. completely my fault , but i think most ppl were thinking like me and are a little screwed with our btc tied up...

having a working simple wallet is not much to ask for and actually entices ppl to buy till the release of all these great features...

is there any chance of this turtle??

There is a chance only because we're going to make it one.  It should be ready to roll out by the end of this weekend and we'll let everyone know what the status is throughout.

Best regards,

syntaks

ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:24:17 AM

I think the trade should be open after the ICO. This coin is just 2 days old and It didnt catch the attention of most of the crypto users. Hence, we should give a chance to people who get involved later with this coin. In my opinion, the trade should be open after the ICO. What do you guys think ?
i agree i thought thats why ipos were held at bittrex but that was my mistake..either way it would be great if u can look into this cause trading is healthy for the coin and it would reward the early investors, then release the update with all the features on the date u said sept 14.. then from there this coin will fly and can really be a top contender! please look into this , if the community agrees of course

thanx!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
broadsword

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:24:30 AM

I think the trade should be open after the ICO. This coin is just 2 days old and It didnt catch the attention of most of the crypto users. Hence, we should give a chance to people who get involved later with this coin. In my opinion, the trade should be open after the ICO. What do you guys think ?

I don't want to experience another Syscoin debacle, give them the time they need.

i dont mind either way im up for holding but if you compare syscoin to xcloud ico, xcloud did better. if people feel like they jumped the gun they should contact bittrex or ask dev to do something about this.

lol i didn't even see it mentioned somewhere about a sept 14th launch but don't need funds right now so its cool
thcmakaveli

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:24:33 AM

I don't want to experience another Syscoin debacle, give them the time they need.

Likewise and thank you for realizing that.  We don't want any bumps either, but we're going to release an alpha wallet by this weekend.

Best regards,

syntaks

What do you mean by bumps ? Do you think that people will sell their coins for a lower price ? I don`t see a problem to release the trading after ICO...
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 11:25:30 AM

I would like to update everyone to let them know as per the community's request and preference, we'll be working diligently to have a release by the end of this weekend so that everyone's investments aren't locked up.  I'll be keeping everyone posted regarding the status of development.  If anyone has any questions during the interim, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

syntaks

Thanks Dev, good move!

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
ereborltc

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:27:27 AM

figured a working wallet would come out before all the features were released...

The wallet is 100% working as is the code itself, there's just some cleanup to do and further preparation before it's set out into the public.  Within all reason the launch date could end up being a week sooner than the original proposed.  We're working feverishly, yet carefully to ensure we release as solid of a product as possible.  We don't want to rush this just to say "it's there".  That's exactly one of the things we stand against as it's caused so many people so much loss and aggravation already with other projects.

Sincerely,

syntaks
the wallet doesn't have to have everything u offer yet , you can release a working wallet first then an update for the wallet with all the features on the date you set..

Why do people feel the need to pressure the developers to release early when they have said from beginning sept 14?

The devs are trying to create a real product. Stop pestering them to run it like a PnD!
cause on previous ipos they set a release date unless the ipo sells out before, which i assumed was the same here.. was my mistake actually and i actually read the entire thread from start to end .. completely my fault , but i think most ppl were thinking like me and are a little screwed with our btc tied up...

having a working simple wallet is not much to ask for and actually entices ppl to buy till the release of all these great features...

is there any chance of this turtle??

There is a chance only because we're going to make it one.  It should be ready to roll out by the end of this weekend and we'll let everyone know what the status is throughout.

Best regards,

syntaks
wow really you just keep impressing me !! that would be awesome!! thanx for your lightning responses I'm loving this coin more n more and NEOS is pretty much sold out folks!!!
congrats dev and looking forward !
A+

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:28:04 AM

I would like to update everyone to let them know as per the community's request and preference, we'll be working diligently to have a release by the end of this weekend so that everyone's investments aren't locked up.  I'll be keeping everyone posted regarding the status of development.  If anyone has any questions during the interim, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

syntaks

Thanks Dev, good move!
+10000000000

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
GoldenFuture

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 11:30:10 AM

My .02 on trading after IPO is that it is positive for a number of reasons. First, as other's have mentioned, this is a coin that many have just found out about. By holding off even for a few days, will not prevent the eventual spike in pricing. By waiting the price pressure will be set up for more dramatic swings with those who feel their money is "tied up" dumping quickly while those who didn't expect the sell out to be so fast will rush in. Which way it goes and how fast remains to be seen but by allowing trading right away you allow natural market forces to establish a price for the coin based on demand, awareness and supply. This is not in anyway detrimental to a product to have the value of that product quantified in the market. Price mechanisms will take effect regardless but by delaying, you're setting up for more swings and less price stability. Opening up early allows greater disbursement and decentralization of ICO coins prior to wallet release. Well I've made my case.
broadsword

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:31:04 AM

Likewise and thank you for realizing that.  We don't want any bumps either, but we're going to release an alpha wallet by this weekend.

Best regards,

syntaks

What do you mean by bumps ? Do you think that people will sell their coins for a lower price ? I don`t see a problem to release the trading after ICO...

good point there is no threat to sell below ipo so maybe it should be opened, anyway guys awesome dev awesome coin. ipo is gonna get sold out either way today

it won't affect dev credibility because its the community that wants it
bitbd83

Activity: 224

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:32:38 AM

Coins offered in ICO: 1,050,000.00

No, thanks. Too high chance of scam for me.

Good luck for all.

Btw. Look where SYS is now and how much btc they collected for this scam.

Neos = probably scam, BEWARE.

This is scam for 131.57 btc.

You're entitled to your opinion, but the only part I'm interested in further elaboration is where you got a total of 131.57? =)  It's 125.

Best regards,

syntaks

"* We will hold all Premine Coins - 1,050,000
            * 250,000 coins offered @ 0.00010000
            * 800,000 coins offered @ 0.00012500"

So all scam = 125btc, yes.

It's clear that this is quick buck for Dev guys, I'll be here when price will hit 10k, 5k or less and I'll quote this post again.

If you want put money in this shit, first look at SYS sad story.

Good luck with throwing btc into ICO scam.

Does anyone F547s you hard?Huh?lol Grin

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
thetruth123123

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:35:05 AM

Gone.
GoldenFuture

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 11:37:43 AM

Big 10 BTC buy right before the sell-out... then it went quiet...
thcmakaveli

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:39:32 AM

Now you guys have to wait 24 days in order to start trading it or hopefully another week so the dev can release the wallet and start trading it on trex.
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 11:40:50 AM

Likewise and thank you for realizing that.  We don't want any bumps either, but we're going to release an alpha wallet by this weekend.

Best regards,

syntaks

Bumps in any of the development ahead.  What was shown in the screencast works, what we were planning on adding in is still in development.  Either way, we're pushing for a release before the end of this weekend and I'm just waiting for Richie to wake up to discuss the trading of the ICO coins.

Regards,

syntaks

Crypto_Junkee

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:41:36 AM

That was crazy fast!
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:41:55 AM

Bought a little, and suddenly soar  Cool

ereborltc

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:43:12 AM

Now you guys have to wait 24 days in order to start trading it or hopefully another week so the dev can release the wallet and start trading it on trex.
the dev just said their gonna work on a working wallet for this weekend so we can open the market!!! woot woot!! SOLD OUT!!! whoever got in this on this is a very lucky camper right now Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:44:01 AM

Likewise and thank you for realizing that.  We don't want any bumps either, but we're going to release an alpha wallet by this weekend.

Best regards,

syntaks

Bumps in any of the development ahead.  What was shown in the screencast works, what we were planning on adding in is still in development.  Either way, we're pushing for a release before the end of this weekend and I'm just waiting for Richie to wake up to discuss the trading of the ICO coins.

Regards,

syntaks
yessir!!
A+++

and congrats!!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:44:17 AM

, That was crazy fast!
  +100500 Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: