Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 03:11:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More  (Read 94518 times)
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:41:50 PM

The Linux setup script is almost done and a screencast showing it will come.  Once that's done, Windows and OSX.  It's essentially the same process for OSX.  Unless you guys don't care about a screencast then that time won't be taken for it and we'll just get everything else done.
thanx for the update! maybe the video is a good idea and worth while considering most of these kids need a visual and don't like to read Wink keep it up turtle! and ill keep gobbling what the weak dump under ipo Wink

After you make 200 btc off this coin can I get  like 3 btc?
also if you want to fud u need to get better at it first... fudding is like an art...you should first know the amount the ipo was for lol

125btc not 200btc.. u don't even know the simplest of things how can anyone take you as a knowledgeable person...

its actually laughable lololololol

You're nuts I'm asking this guy for some of his earnings not the devs. Reread it. Yes I accept your apology in advance.
lol sorry so used to fud i didn't understand Wink my bad ..

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:48:25 PM

what is Arbitrush?

And what is known about twoturtles?

SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:58:17 PM

This is scam? Confirmed or unconfirmed?

Where's block explorer?

If there's no explorer, you all bought dust with promises.

Without working block explorer coin can even not exist lol.

Without bl.expl. dev if he's scammer can mine much more than ico and sell this below ico price.. This would very ugly.

I don't want to scare you but where is fucking block explorer???
socket

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:05:30 AM

Where's block explorer?

Without bl.expl. dev if he's scammer can mine much more than ico and sell this below ico price.. This would very ugly.

THE WALLET ISN'T OUT YET. Why would anyone care about about a block explorer? So you can bitch about the dev mining the coins?
child_harold

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:08:28 AM

f you enable Arbitrush:

Sender -> multi-homed farm -> Recipient (the sender "never sent" the coins, or so the blockchain thinks, it just came from "somewhere")

What is a multi-homed farm ?

Who's running it? Is it simply a centralized mixing service?

Or could it be some ground-breaking anon feature?

suppersz

Activity: 336

There is a day to be born, and another to die

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:10:18 AM

f you enable Arbitrush:

Sender -> multi-homed farm -> Recipient (the sender "never sent" the coins, or so the blockchain thinks, it just came from "somewhere")

What is a multi-homed farm ?

Who's running it? Is it simply a centralized mixing service?

Or could it be some ground-breaking anon feature?
I was curious if we could get any more information about off-the-chain anonymous transactions? 

If you would want to send a transaction off-the-chain, wouldn't that mean that you'd already have to have the coins in some storage held by a third party?  That is, if I want to send 100 coins from my wallet to account X off-the-chain, then the public ledger would still have me as the owner of those 100 coins, and therefore, I could doublespend my coins.  However, if my coins were not held in my wallet, but in a third party storage, then they would be accountable for validating this transaction without the blockchain.

Is the above thinking correct or is there another way to allow off-the-chain transactions?

Sorry it seems maybe there's some confusion as to how this works so let me try to clear it up a bit.  I demonstrated it on the testnet in the youtube video which should give a pretty clear picture as to what I meant if you'd like to check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Laq55dRPEKI

Let's use this example address we'll call NnJ13PNQaaSnPkxNlP3Ah3Aj34A  You send 100 NEOS to it using the standard send.  You visit the block explorer or look up the transaction on the block chain and you see that 100 NEOS was sent to NnJ13PNQaaSnPkxNlP3Ah3Aj34A.  Now if you wanted to send another 100 but not show that you sent 100 to NnJ13PNQaaSnPkxNlP3Ah3Aj34A, you use Arbitrush.  The coins are sent through the farm, then sent back out to the intended recipient, however on the block chain there's no record of you sending 200 coins to NnJ13PNQaaSnPkxNlP3Ah3Aj34A.  NnJ13PNQaaSnPkxNlP3Ah3Aj34A might have 200 coins now, but as far as the block chain is concerned only 100 of those came from you.

It's not opening up a double-spend vulnerability because it's all technically kept on the block chain, but you, the sender are only accounted for as sending 100 to NnJ13PNQaaSnPkxNlP3Ah3Aj34A.  The rest came from a random address from the farm.

I hope that cleared it up for you but if not please feel free to let me know where any confusion might be.

Best regards,

syntaks

Who is the "farm"? I have to assume it's a collection of nodes you will manage?

Yessir that's correct.
A centralized mixing service.

SkyValeey

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:11:52 AM

Where's block explorer?

THE WALLET ISN'T OUT YET. Why would anyone care about about a block explorer? So you can bitch about the dev mining the coins?

Hmm.. listen noob, block explorer is Absolute, Bible and only truth of Coin.

Remember AsiaCoin scam?

Dev premined 1000% (lol:) in 1st block and hid in explorer (fake explorer or smth, i don't remeber well), people donate to another expolorer and WOW, so much coins wtf it must be bug LOL

another story with explorer scam? USB coin and lol - postmined few hundreds % haha.

So

Ico is mined?

If Ico, Ipo, (=selling huge premine to be clear) is mined, you must have block explorer. MUST

If coin is not mined yet, so you bought few letters at bittrex page lol, dust.

Never buy anything without working block explorer, that's all.

At this mooment, without wallet (command getinfo) and without block explorer, if this coin ico is mined, it can be even 99999999999 coins lol.

and you can't see it.
child_harold

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:22:37 AM

Thanks suppersz

Would there be anything stopping regular nodes on the network acting as Arbitrush servers?

With a TNO model in mind this would seem critical. Also will there be a whitepaper forthcoming about Arbitrush? As far as I can make out it is the most "investible" and interesting feature this coin currently offers.

socket

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:23:33 AM

Remember AsiaCoin scam?

Dev premined 1000% (lol:) in 1st block and hid in explorer (fake explorer or smth, i don't remeber well), people donate to another expolorer and WOW, so much coins wtf it must be bug LOL

another story with explorer scam? USB coin and lol - postmined few hundreds % haha.

So

Ico is mined?

If Ico, Ipo, (=selling huge premine to be clear) is mined, you must have block explorer. MUST

Wow you're sharp. Again, there is no blockchain yet. It's an ICO. That's the point. You're buying a promise.
InitialDat

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:24:49 AM

Let's see til this weekend when alpha wallet is released. Wink

ppl are stupid to sell under ICO price

* Once the ICO is over we will verify there is a:
            * working wallet
            * block explorer
            * trading integration inside wallet
   * If success conditions are met, we will destroy all remaining coins.
    * If success conditions are NOT met, we will buy back all outstanding coins at the ICO price

* We will hold onto the funds in escrow for 3 days - at which time, we will release the funds.

for investor this is sure-to-win game.

but ppl are extremely stupid to dump.

look at the terms.
FWIW, syntaks is a stand up fellow, and has been helping a lot of coins behind the scenes for a very long time.  I do not believe he's trying to scam or anything of the sort.  As such, we will be making an exception and provide the ICO hosting with no up front fee.  This should help ease everyone's mind on investing.

We are working out the terms as well as the tiered pricing for the ICO.  Please stay tuned to the ANN for more coming details.

Thanks,
richie

*all views expressed here are my own and not that of bittrex*
Maybe some people forget what richie said Grin
twoturtles is the man Wink
rhkazani1

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:25:53 AM

Where's block explorer?

Remember AsiaCoin scam?

So

Ico is mined?

Never buy anything without working block explorer, that's all.

At this mooment, without wallet (command getinfo) and without block explorer, if this coin ico is mined, it can be even 99999999999 coins lol.

and you can't see it.

I think I would agree with you, all this dumping are hidden coins, people are not selling it, you cant track a single coin due to lack of block explorer....I am not doubting dev abilities but something somewhere is fishy.
SkyValeey

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:26:58 AM

Remember AsiaCoin scam?

So

Ico is mined?

Wow you're sharp. Again, there is no blockchain yet. It's an ICO. That's the point. You're buying a promise.

Yep, but this is wild west, too risky without explorer imo.
socket

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:29:03 AM

AFAIK an ICO is never minded.  It's basically a 100% instamine that precedes actual mining used to raise capital through market distribution. If this fails it will mostly be a black eye for Trex.
socket

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:38:37 AM

Yep, but this is wild west, too risky without explorer imo.

As if a block explorer is some magic oracle. Give me a break. Every time you download the blockchain to have a functioning wallet you have the whole coins history sitting on your own hard drive locally to look at. Learn some python and do it yourself if you're so worried.
SkyValeey

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:48:08 AM

Yes but we're talking abot Ico Neos. I said what I think. I don't know if this is scam, but selling below Ico is suspicious for me.

new trend in cryptos - Ico. soon there'll be too much icos, too much ico scams.

we'll see if this in one of them
InitialDat

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:50:11 AM

Yes but we're talking abot Ico Neos. I said what I think. I don't know if this is scam, but selling below Ico is suspicious for me.

I think you should read the first 5 pages or so...it'll show you a clearer picture. This isn't a scam.
SkyValeey

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:51:32 AM

Scam - "you never know until you feel it. it hurts"

my definition Smiley
socket

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:57:24 AM

It's odd, but, given the overwhelming FUD on day one I'm not surprised. People are so paranoid now they'll take a loss at the slightest whiff of trouble. Also just look at the order book depths at any given hour. It take almost nothing to pull a coin down 50% or more.
Crypto_Junkee

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:45:40 AM

I'm going to laugh at all those that dumped below the ICO because of FUD.  When the wallet comes out.....hopefully by the end of the weekend, this thing will fly.  Whales want you to dump, and that's what you're doing.  Good luck in crypto, cause you'll need it.
michaelsss

Activity: 293

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:57:59 AM

yeah~~ buy at 12500sat and sold at 7000sat ,nice choice , lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: