Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:22:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More  (Read 94516 times)
Crypto_Junkee

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:59:51 AM

yeah~~ buy at 12500sat and sold at 7000sat ,nice choice , lol

That's investing -101!
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:06:19 AM

yeah~~ buy at 12500sat and sold at 7000sat ,nice choice , lol

That's investing -101!
loling at all the people uninformed who don't research first...

I'm done reposting all the info u need u can now scroll through the thread yourselves..u want to dump ? my nets are there Wink end of story..

twoturtles is the dev and has done multiple backend jobs for many coins you kids trade or hold ... richi from bittrex added this coin to trex at no charge cause he knows turtle...

ill be selling some of my coins at about 30k... SOME... when everything is released and people realize who two turtles is Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 02:23:03 AM

Wow, alright everyone I'm sorry I had to catch *some* sleep.  There is a block explorer up which shows the first block (ICO block), and approximately 127 blocks mined at .1 reward each.  Why?  Because blocks mature after 120 confirms so we mined at .1 for 120 blocks.  Then we sent the coins to Bittrex and it takes 6 confirmations for transactions to become spendable.  You'll see that all at http://explorer.neoscoin.com.  There isn't anything going on here but trying to squeeze what was supposed to be a 3-week rollout period into several days instead.  I'll post the screencast of the Linux install shortly.

Sincerely,

syntaks

Kaze

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:43:48 AM

Keep it up syntaks.  Many here are with you for the long haul.  Over 330k coins have been sold below the tier2 level.  These are from those who wanted to make a quick turn around.  Very normal and I'd say needed at this point.  There is another 50k on the order book below that level at present.  So nearly 40% of the coin is being bought by smart investors.  This will be a fun project and thread to watch going forward.  The past day has only made this stronger moving forward.

Kaze

MasterCATZ

Activity: 426

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:19:46 AM

*sigh*
one day most of you will learn the tricks of buying and selling to your self ... its a matter of placing an buy with low price and dumping into it which gives you profit ...
your selling coins at an high price and buying back your coins at the same time .. and gain even more cheap coins as panic dumpers start dumping which you snap up with your newly gain profits ..

the same method used to get volume into coins set an high sell price and buy it up then slowly sell to the panic buyers ... works better then setting up buy walls the get dumped into and only costs the exchange fee to pump it
ereborltc

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:20:03 AM

Wow, alright everyone I'm sorry I had to catch *some* sleep.  There is a block explorer up which shows the first block (ICO block), and approximately 127 blocks mined at .1 reward each.  Why?  Because blocks mature after 120 confirms so we mined at .1 for 120 blocks.  Then we sent the coins to Bittrex and it takes 6 confirmations for transactions to become spendable.  You'll see that all at http://explorer.neoscoin.com.  There isn't anything going on here but trying to squeeze what was supposed to be a 3-week rollout period into several days instead.  I'll post the screencast of the Linux install shortly.

Sincerely,

syntaks
excellent for those that thought they culdnt check the blocks !
and excellent can't wait to see the screencast!!

i pity the fool that sold me a ton of coins under ipo muahaahh

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
InitialDat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:20:20 AM

*sigh*
one day most of you will learn the tricks of buying and selling to your self ... its a matter of placing an buy with low price and dumping into it which gives you profit ...

you sell coins at an high price and buy back your coins at the same time .. and gain more cheap coins as panic dumpers start .. same method used to get volume into coins set an high sell price and buy it up then slowly sell to the panic buyers ...

Most traders without a brain hardly look at bittalk. Just let them panic buy when the time comes.
ereborltc

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:20:54 AM

Keep it up syntaks.  Many here are with you for the long haul.  Over 330k coins have been sold below the tier2 level.  These are from those who wanted to make a quick turn around.  Very normal and I'd say needed at this point.  There is another 50k on the order book below that level at present.  So nearly 40% of the coin is being bought by smart investors.  This will be a fun project and thread to watch going forward.  The past day has only made this stronger moving forward.

Kaze

well said
+1

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Kaze

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:45:30 AM

I want to also add.  1.1% of coins are available right now for 1 btc at original tier 1 ico.  For a potential manifold increase, no one can claim they didn't have the chance after ico to get in at same level.
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 03:49:54 AM

Hey folks,

Here is the screencast of a fresh install working on Linux and the process to make it do so: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwBZx2bH-wY

Back to work,

syntaks

ereborltc

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:15:05 AM

Hey folks,

Here is the screencast of a fresh install working on Linux and the process to make it do so: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwBZx2bH-wY

Back to work,

syntaks
great!! thanx !!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:32:23 AM

i think POD would help
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 04:37:31 AM

i think POD would help

Just waiting on CryptoAsian to release it.  He does POD's for free and he's swamped with tons of them so I'd cut 'em a break.  I can't imagine it'd be too far off from now but I can't be certain of course.

Regards,

syntaks

gross

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:20:28 AM

I'm going to laugh at all those that dumped below the ICO because of FUD.  When the wallet comes out.....hopefully by the end of the weekend, this thing will fly.  Whales want you to dump, and that's what you're doing.  Good luck in crypto, cause you'll need it.
Whale is DEV,nobody buy almost this shitcoin except himself .ICO has no real value (not Proof Of Wook is no electric cost),DEV dump all ICO coin to get small profit  and go away, idiot investors only buy a promise   Grin Grin Grin
bitbd83

Activity: 224

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:27:23 AM

I'm going to laugh at all those that dumped below the ICO because of FUD.  When the wallet comes out.....hopefully by the end of the weekend, this thing will fly.  Whales want you to dump, and that's what you're doing.  Good luck in crypto, cause you'll need it.
Whale is DEV,nobody buy almost this shitcoin except himself .ICO has no real value (not Proof Of Wook is no electric cost),DEV dump all ICO coin to get small profit  and go away, idiot investors only buy a promise   Grin Grin Grin

annnnnnd because u r real fuck.

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
burningzoul

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:27:40 AM

Bro..if you would have spent 10 secs looking at the first page announcement, you would see the fact that the coin actually has multialgo Proof of Work... I just facepalmed myself...
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 05:33:49 AM

The only time I've been referred to as a "whale" was when someone was admiring my 6'1 290lb girlish figure.  The ICO coins are all kept on the exchange as there's nowhere to withdraw them to.  On top of that, the only way to *get* coins is to buy them.  As I showed in my first screencast, I'm not that wealthy.

Regards,

syntaks

EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:34:49 AM

Trolls are found only in profitable places Smiley Grab message  Wink

Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:25:18 AM

Guys listen,

Stop the fud and redicoulus question , the one that are selling are or people who bought high but cant wait till launch.
Cause there have been no mining done yet, If they wanna sell against a loss you cant blame the DEV. for sure.
It will only make the coin stronger to get away of the weak players.

Also the ICO will never been a scam , cause its done by bittrex if the dev. (twoturlte) can't deliver he not getting the ICO ,
Also he doesnt desirve fud cause he is working hes butt off and is posting a lot of video's to prove hes progress.

So Just sit down and buy the coins cheap now cause at launch it will only go one way , so just enjoy it.

And for the people who doesnt know this dev. is not a scammer been around crypto's for a while and worked on the back of some really awesome coins, also a reason why people like Richie from bittrex back him up.

So lets stop fuding Neos havent desirve it, it gonna be huge !!.

Kind regards,

ereborltc

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:10:24 AM

The only time I've been referred to as a "whale" was when someone was admiring my 6'1 290lb girlish figure.  The ICO coins are all kept on the exchange as there's nowhere to withdraw them to.  On top of that, the only way to *get* coins is to buy them.  As I showed in my first screencast, I'm not that wealthy.

Regards,

syntaks
hes a reg fudder ..ignor him  , i know your swamped in work right now just focus Wink

your awesome!
+1

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: