Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:21:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) Netcoin has gone POS! With PIR & OWI  (Read 142099 times)
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 09:50:55 PM

Are you currently staking any NET btw?

No, I don't have any.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 02:02:48 AM

No, I don't have any.

Yup. Its the rich getting richer. Dont you love it? Yes, netcoin is one of the top/best coins out there, bar none.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Netcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Promoting Independence and Personal Responsibility

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 10:39:31 AM

No, I don't have any.

Yup. Its the rich getting richer. Dont you love it? Yes, netcoin is one of the top/best coins out there, bar none.

Vegas

Vegas:  Thanks for the support!

johnbrainless

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 07:24:49 AM

any bootstrap solutions?

♝ Pandacoin   ♝ Buy With Paypal Or Credit Card ♝ FaceBook tipping ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Active Dev Team ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Paper Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
Bigjohnson124

Activity: 282

Netcoins are the best coins!

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 07:21:11 PM

any bootstrap solutions?

First backup wallet, Then shutdown the client.

Delete everything BUT the WALLET.DAT fille and your backup file in the appdata>roaming>Netcoin folder.

Extract and place block files into appdata>roaming>Netcoin folder.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dby945030k82vv2/blocks.7z

This should bring you up to march of this year.

Need help just ask.
johnbrainless

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:29:33 PM

any bootstrap solutions?

First backup wallet, Then shutdown the client.

Delete everything BUT the WALLET.DAT fille and your backup file in the appdata>roaming>Netcoin folder.

Extract and place block files into appdata>roaming>Netcoin folder.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dby945030k82vv2/blocks.7z

This should bring you up to march of this year.

Need help just ask.

thanks

♝ Pandacoin   ♝ Buy With Paypal Or Credit Card ♝ FaceBook tipping ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Active Dev Team ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Paper Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
johnbrainless

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 09:51:56 PM

why does this coin has such a low pos difficulty?

is it abandoned by the community? tho dev seems active

the richlist spread is pretty nice.

the price does not seems like its dumped.

android wallet  is funded and not ready yet and thats from february?

can someone elaborate on these matters?

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 10:38:37 PM

Ive watched the diff and it changes drastically throughout the day. If its low, jump on it. It wont last. Coin has over $225,000 market cap, and is fully alive!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
bitbets

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 12:21:50 AM

Ive watched the diff and it changes drastically throughout the day. If its low, jump on it. It wont last. Coin has over $225,000 market cap, and is fully alive!

Vegas

The POW mining went from 200 to 100 recently? No announcement of that?

Netcoin is rising, looks stable, not heavy selling, buyers keep putting in buy orders after any poop,
and Net might go higher yet( Whale control officers needed to control the whales from 'pooping' )

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Netcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 11:31:18 AM

is it abandoned by the community? tho dev seems active

the richlist spread is pretty nice.

the price does not seems like its dumped.

android wallet  is funded and not ready yet and thats from february?

can someone elaborate on these matters?

Hey Hey!

First, the coin is very much supported by the community and DEV team (you can see the ongoing workings on our forums and our skype chats as well).

Second:  Not a Pump and Dump coin....it's been around for 1.5+ years, and a lot of the original coin folks are STILL working on and supporting this coin.  Along with that, you have a lot of new folks getting into staking coins loving the steady, regular stake rewards of NET.

Third: Android wallet is partially developed (yes, this is a sticking point for some of us).  We had a DEV working on it who dropped off, and we had to focus on some major wallet changes and updates that were more of a priority (you can take a look back in FEB at the changes...we had a lot).

Fourth:  NET is going strong.  Spread the word Smiley

Netcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 11:33:57 AM

Vegas

Yup..this coin is poised to jump anytime here...more and more folks enjoying the regular, 6hr (Almost on the nose) stake rewards, along with the fact that while there are a few bag holders (and some recent ones...a few folks on cryptsy were trying to get to 10million NET), most of them seem to be in it for the long haul/support of the coin, not quick profits.

There are some new (almost completed) mining pool operations for NET/that support NET that will be released/announced soon....and when that does, be prepared to watch the price rise even more Smiley

Till then...best to get in while you are considering it!

Bigjohnson124

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 06:51:16 PM

http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=NET

Receive 1 NET every 12 hours!
Registered users get additional 10% bonus!
Bigjohnson124

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 02:51:23 AM

Netcoins POW reward has halved, POW reward is now 100 NET per block.

Few more months and POS rewards taper for the largest holders and increase for smaller holders. Now is the time to get in or out. Only gets better from here on out.
tepelstreeltje

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:07:46 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 03:43:13 AM by tepelstreeltje

That is due to that all Netcoin wallets has only one block staking, it auto combines the blocks for the PIR calculation so the network has much less blocks competing than other coins. Some coins one wallet can have thousands of blocks staking multiply that with thousands of wallets and you have a lot of blocks competing on the network raising the diff
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:09:04 AM

just put 50 net into a paper wallet to test for shitz n giggles. never used one before. can see them with a blockexplorer search. i got a printout with public and private keys. cant figure out how to send them. i dont see an import private key function in wallet. am i missing something?

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
tepelstreeltje

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:56:20 AM

just put 50 net into a paper wallet to test for shitz n giggles. never used one before. can see them with a blockexplorer search. i got a printout with public and private keys. cant figure out how to send them. i dont see an import private key function in wallet. am i missing something?

You can only add private keys via the console. To do that you need to go in help to debugwindow and then console.There you type in "importprivkey" followed by the private key and a label so it looks like this:

importprivkey 95E7dztgS98qjkfZ9S48VbsFpnyGybBCG5U3JRrdtjjaJ2gWU9G paperwallet.

After you done that you should see the paperwallet adres in the recieve coins list.
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 01:40:54 PM

You can only add private keys via the console. To do that you need to go in help to debugwindow and then console.There you type in "importprivkey" followed by the private key and a label so it looks like this:

After you done that you should see the paperwallet adres in the recieve coins list.

thanx. ok done. the receiving addy is now showing in my wallet. still cannot figure out how to send the 50 net residing in the paper wallet so they show up in my wallet balance. im still missing something.thanx for your help

sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:36:41 PM

used console command  "  sendfrom <fromaccount> <tonetcoinaddress><amount>"  returns "insufficient funds"  tho blockchain says 49.5 netcoin balance (entered 45.0 to allow fee)

also tried "move <fromaccount> <toaccount><amount>"  returns  "true"
so still bamboozled

glad its only 3cents worth of coin  (50 netcoin)

tepelstreeltje

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:57:29 PM

thanx. ok done. the receiving addy is now showing in my wallet. still cannot figure out how to send the 50 net residing in the paper wallet so they show up in my wallet balance. im still missing something.thanx for your help

Your welcome but sorry forgot to mention after you imported a private key you need to rescan the blockchain to get the wallet updated.
You can do this by creating a shortcut of the netcoin.exe, right-click the shortcut and select properties, then in the field labeled Target type -rescan on the end so it looks like this netcoin-qt.exe -rescan.
Then just run the shortcut and rescan should restore the imported adress.
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:42:15 PM

Your welcome but sorry forgot to mention after you imported a private key you need to rescan the blockchain to get the wallet updated.
You can do this by creating a shortcut of the netcoin.exe, right-click the shortcut and select properties, then in the field labeled Target type -rescan on the end so it looks like this netcoin-qt.exe -rescan.
Then just run the shortcut and rescan should restore the imported adress.

hallelujah!!! Thank you kindly sir/madam! coins have arrived. only 3 cents worth but the knowledge gained is priceless. that rescan thing i would never have figured out and was having a hard time googling for an answer. I'm actually surprised its not spelled out clearly somewhere out in the open. I tried asking on another forum but got no reply which surprised me as i figured i was doing somthing fairly common. Thanx again

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: