Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:33:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) Netcoin has gone POS! With PIR & OWI  (Read 142098 times)
Bigjohnson124

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

Netcoins are the best coins!

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 03:49:50 AM

Hello guys

Wallet seems good, network seems stable, PoS came in fine.

Waiting on an exchange still so I can get more coins...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tepelstreeltje

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:09:45 AM

Hello guys,

Netcoin has peeked my interests again lately an all i want to say good work dev,s Smiley
I think the posv system is a real improvement to the coin,it,s inovative and fair also the high interest rate for the first year maybe encourages people to stake or buy,what creates pressure,especially if the market shows a long uptrend.
All so has kickass wallet now Grin
I see the coin has a good inovative dev team now,they sacrifice a big chunck of their lives to the cause and realized their idea,s through persistance and make this coin their own.
All dev,s should indeed be very proud of their achievements it takes alot and shows character kudos guys Smiley
All what the coin needs now is buying pressure.
So i bought 50.000 net to donate to the android wallet and anonymity + security on here http://development.netcoinfoundation.org/ also mining on the official pool and stake all mined coins.
With this dev team i really think the coin has the potential to survive or even flourish so keep up the good work guys and community to of coarse Smiley
Go netcoin go to the moon Grin

Grtz tepelstreeltje
Bigjohnson124

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 04:34:43 AM

Hello guys,

Netcoin has peeked my interests again lately an all i want to say good work dev,s Smiley
I think the posv system is a real improvement to the coin,it,s inovative and fair also the high interest rate for the first year maybe encourages people to stake or buy,what creates pressure,especially if the market shows a long uptrend.
All so has kickass wallet now Grin
I see the coin has a good inovative dev team now,they sacrifice a big chunck of their lives to the cause and realized their idea,s through persistance and make this coin their own.
All dev,s should indeed be very proud of their achievements it takes alot and shows character kudos guys Smiley
All what the coin needs now is buying pressure.
So i bought 50.000 net to donate to the android wallet and anonymity + security on here http://development.netcoinfoundation.org/ also mining on the official pool and stake all mined coins.
With this dev team i really think the coin has the potential to survive or even flourish so keep up the good work guys and community to of coarse Smiley
Go netcoin go to the moon Grin

Grtz tepelstreeltje

Thank you so much for those kind words and thanks for donating it is great encouragement to keep the devs moving forward. It's hard to develop something if folks don't show any interest for it or let us now what they want. I too have donated towards android wallet as I see this to be one of the next important things for NET.

Glad you made it over here to let us and others know how you feel about Netcoin.

See forums aren't so bad.  Smiley
Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:32:00 AM

Hello everyone,

What a great and smooth transition! Great job to everyone involved. Keep up the great work! Really looking forward to this coins NEW future!

Have a Great Day!

CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:14:45 AM

Well, that went well then!!

A perfect transition to POS, and I have my first POS coins!!   Cheesy

And all  with the aid of what simply has to be the most advanced crypto-wallet currently in existence.  What's not to like?

This dev team is outstanding.  If they carry on like this then I am supremely confident that NET will become the dominant coin of the cryptoverse within the next few years.  Why not?

I agree with earlier comments re the android wallet; that is clearly the next big priority.

However, it would be a big mistake to overlook this: http://casheer.net/

It has been mentioned on other coin fora, and they all seem to like it.

For NET to be included when Casheer launches, NET devs would need to submit a write-up of NET and why it is so good; community members then need to follow up with comments explaining why they want NET included.  Inclusion is subject to perceived demand.

I think we should go for it!

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
Netcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 194

Promoting Independence and Personal Responsibility

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 07:44:01 AM

Hi guys,
 Thank you for the kind comments!  For the last weekend I'd been checking and double checking everything we changed over and over, hoping I hadn't missed something.  I then spotted a critical bug in the PIR function for stakes over 10 Million Net and had to break the news to Admin.  After I fixed it, Admin did a great job contacting the exchanges and pools to tell them to get the latest update. It was bank holiday weekend in the UK and I thought we were doomed!  But the exchanges responded immediately.  Phew!

You would not believe the relief Admin and I experienced as we ticked through 420,000, saw the POW rewards switch from 128 to 320 in the wallet and I got a first coin stake about an hour later, for the expected amount.  I look forward to the next improvements. Right now, we need to focus on documents and write-ups explaining the new netcoin protocol and rewards system with info-graphics.  We can now use particular blocks in the real chain to show as worked examples of the PIR + POSV effect on stake rewards.

We will certainly look more into casheer.net once we have more concise documentation about Netcoin to send them.

Here's to a future where Netcoin is THE number one buying, spending and investment vehicle on the internet.

who (Netcoin Developer)
Netcoin NET  Your Currency on Your Terms

vsmamm

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:03:39 AM

Hi guys,
 Thank you for the kind comments!  For the last weekend I'd been checking and double checking everything we changed over and over, hoping I hadn't missed something.  I then spotted a critical bug in the PIR function for stakes over 10 Million Net and had to break the news to Admin.  After I fixed it, Admin did a great job contacting the exchanges and pools to tell them to get the latest update. It was bank holiday weekend in the UK and I thought we were doomed!  But the exchanges responded immediately.  Phew!

You would not believe the relief Admin and I experienced as we ticked through 420,000, saw the POW rewards switch from 128 to 320 in the wallet and I got a first coin stake about an hour later, for the expected amount.  I look forward to the next improvements. Right now, we need to focus on documents and write-ups explaining the new netcoin protocol and rewards system with info-graphics.  We can now use particular blocks in the real chain to show as worked examples of the PIR + POSV effect on stake rewards.

We will certainly look more into casheer.net once we have more concise documentation about Netcoin to send them.

Here's to a future where Netcoin is THE number one buying, spending and investment vehicle on the internet.

who (Netcoin Developer)
Netcoin NET  Your Currency on Your Terms
good job, thanks Wink

fukkarples

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:08:07 AM

this ann thread is too simple, just some texts, it will be beautiful if you can make some pictures

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.  StJzZpLHGgqUnWHdag9bWgTH87STiVFLcX
tralfalmadore

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:17:23 PM

So PoSV is basically the same as reddcoin, right? Is that where the idea came from?
Netcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 02:39:48 AM

So PoSV is basically the same as reddcoin, right? Is that where the idea came from?

@tralfalmadore

Well I am not familiar with reddcoins approach, but no... WHO came up with the idea months ago to be honest, and as far as I know most of the POSV just stops your reward yes?

Ours actually declines your reward a little bit each day gradually... In fact I was talking to WHO just today about changing the name to reflect that it is different and to help stop the confusion.

Hope this helps.

@fukkarples

We agree Smiley

We are working on a new ANN thread and it should be up within the next few days.

Thanks a lot for your feedback, please do keep it coming as we'll keep on taking it on board and making improvements.

Meee

wajiminer

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:55:49 AM

Liking this coin a lot. Had my modest 150 mhash pointed you way for the last few days and letting my coins stake Smiley. I'll be adding another 45 mhash towards you in a few days when it comes in Smiley
Netcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 04:31:19 PM

Liking this coin a lot. Had my modest 150 mhash pointed you way for the last few days and letting my coins stake Smiley. I'll be adding another 45 mhash towards you in a few days when it comes in Smiley

Hey there! Quite the farm you have there! XD Thank you so much for your support, we are working our socks off to make it even better... The android wallet project has now been funded so that will be on it's way soon... You can see it here...

http://development.netcoinfoundation.org/

We are really open to all suggestions my friend so if you have any that could make us better then please do let us know... Do you have the latest client btw? I know you are staking but we made a few other improvements and fixed a few bugs... If your client goes out of sync at all then please upgrade and that will be resolved. Smiley

We're also discussing some major changes to the wallet, don't want to blab too much but I think we have some really nice improvements in mind! Wink

Again, thank you for your kind words and your big hash muscle Smiley We really do appreciate your effort.

CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:05:52 PM

A modest suggestion re the wallet.

I prefer to view it when it is maximised to full screen.  It makes it much easier to discern the various features and to read the text.

Currently, the default display value is half-screen.  Could this be changed so that the wallet is maximised at start-up, and remains maximised until the display setting is deliberately altered? (i.e displays as full-screen after being minimised to the tray, and then restored?)

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
Netcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 06:21:15 PM

A modest suggestion re the wallet.

I prefer to view it when it is maximised to full screen.  It makes it much easier to discern the various features and to read the text.

Currently, the default display value is half-screen.  Could this be changed so that the wallet is maximised at start-up, and remains maximised until the display setting is deliberately altered? (i.e displays as full-screen after being minimised to the tray, and then restored?)

It could for sure, I can set the opening size to whatever, I could tweak one just for you if you like? The problem is trying to please everyone you see... If I do it, people will say, hmmm, you know I don't like that it opens full screen XD

It's tough, but I was also advised to change the smaller text to a different font, more than once now so I will certainly be doing that I think. Maybe that will help the readability?

But as I said it's no biggy to knock out a Qt that opens in any size you like... What is your screen resolution? 1080p?

EDIT: Maybe I could do one and give it as an option? List it on the downlaod sites etc

Bigjohnson124

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 12:40:06 AM

Happy Birthday Netcoin!  http://explorer.netcoinfoundation.org/block/38624e3834cfdc4410a5acbc32f750171aadad9620e6ba6d5c73201c16f7c8d1

Edit: Thanks Who for reminding me.  Grin
wajiminer

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:07:54 AM

I"m using 2.1.0.0... is that the right one?

Question for you, I'll be getting some new miner late september probably around another 300 mhash, did you want them pointed your way or is that too much all at once.. sorry still kind of new at this
Netcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 04:02:23 AM

I"m using 2.1.0.0... is that the right one?

Question for you, I'll be getting some new miner late september probably around another 300 mhash, did you want them pointed your way or is that too much all at once.. sorry still kind of new at this

It is yes, but could you please let me know when you updated, you see we made some changes a couple of days ago to fix a syncing problem but forgot to update the version... To be on the safe side just install a new one, you don't have to redownload blocks or anything...

http://netcoinfoundation.org/NetCoin_v2.1.0.zip

If you notice your wallet dropping sync every now and then definitely update and that will be solved.

And more hash the better my friend, fire it over! Smiley

http://pool.netcoinfoundation.org/

Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:46:54 AM

Just wanted to leave a quick message saying again I love the new wallet design! There is no real reason for me to really look at it, but I do everyday now Smiley.

Oh and I agree with your comment about not pleasing everyone with the wallet size and just in general. I'm one that prefers it to be it's current size, but think it is a great idea offering both options since it seemed like it would be easy to do based on your comment.

Have a Great Day!

wajiminer

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:47:11 PM

when I try to unzip the new wallet, it says its not a valid archive.

error central directory not found.
Netcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 04:25:28 PM

@Fitness76

Yeah I will do that tonight, make a full screen one and upload it, but again I think I can just choose the pixels so I can make a 1080p on and a 720p maybe, but it's a little tricky, would like some thoughts on that, otherwise I can try and look into making it just fill the screen, I'm sure there must be a way.

And thanks for the kind words, glad you're pleased with it so much, I must say I check it out multiple times a day XD

@wajiminer

Sorry to hear that bud, what operating system and version are you using?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: