Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:14:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 [398] 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 08:21:04 PM

it is such a boring community, actually is there a community beside child_harold (one man community)Huh

they said that 1.3 million peope had learnt about shadowcoin with tunderclap...but i still see the same 10/15 guys here/slack/irc etc.

they said that we will show whole world what is shadowcoin...i guess whole world should be blind

thunderclap looked like big baloon to me

check this site....

www.agar.io

we need such a simple and interesting game/ideas to attract some attention

ok, what are you waiting for? go make a game

I'd add, go make a game or if you can't do it yourself, create a bounty with your 400k SDC, i'm pretty sure some people here would be in!

Those of us with any reasonable amount of SDC all share the responsibility to find new and novel ways to promote SDC as a new type of currency.  The market is flooded, crypto news is suppressed, scammers are sucking away life and innovation from the movement and governments are trying to squash/control digital currency.     We have our work cut out for us!

any efforts right now will be wasted. i dont know how many times i have to repeat myself: only morons and gamblers are going to see an incomplete project in a vast ocean of scams as a good investment. we may pick up 1 or 2 people every week, but the vast majority of people see no benefit in buying SDC right now.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 01:20:08 AM

it is such a boring community, actually is there a community beside child_harold (one man community)Huh

they said that 1.3 million peope had learnt about shadowcoin with tunderclap...but i still see the same 10/15 guys here/slack/irc etc.

they said that we will show whole world what is shadowcoin...i guess whole world should be blind

thunderclap looked like big baloon to me

check this site....

www.agar.io

we need such a simple and interesting game/ideas to attract some attention

ok, what are you waiting for? go make a game

I'd add, go make a game or if you can't do it yourself, create a bounty with your 400k SDC, i'm pretty sure some people here would be in!

Those of us with any reasonable amount of SDC all share the responsibility to find new and novel ways to promote SDC as a new type of currency.  The market is flooded, crypto news is suppressed, scammers are sucking away life and innovation from the movement and governments are trying to squash/control digital currency.     We have our work cut out for us!

any efforts right now will be wasted. i dont know how many times i have to repeat myself: only morons and gamblers are going to see an incomplete project in a vast ocean of scams as a good investment. we may pick up 1 or 2 people every week, but the vast majority of people see no benefit in buying SDC right now.

Gamblers will do. Most things in crypto can accurately be described as that.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
Gibbs187x

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Moon

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 01:38:48 AM

erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:20:19 AM

Update: Friday, May 15 2015

Shadow Update v1.3.2.4

-Fixed the refetching of blocks from multiple peers (faster sync)
-Fixed the deadlocks in the Encrypted Messaging code

Shadow v1.3.2.4

Moving on...!

I'm back on ShadowGo (Android) while TV and st3bas are back on the HD wallet development. We're moving forward quickly and look forward to hearing about your first experiences.

Thank you for your continued support!

Have a great weekend.

The Shadow Team
Rynomster (lead developer)
Did everyone see this? I fuckin skip60'ed it like a moron. Also, I am actually happy that SDC devs didn't feel pressure when sling put out that crap to rush things and throw out a crap market solution. Still on track in q2! Keep it about quality. Good to hear devs. GJ!

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:37:31 AM

Why? Why would adding things like the market make one bit of difference to a CURRENCY's long term prospects. Right now, the coin is "done" and anything else is just "stuff" built on top of it. It's an anonymous currency that can be used by the masses. Things like the market are only going to create a bump in the price and will simply be home for mostly things like SilkRoad. The masses won't care about those things, they're going to want a coin they can use to buy real things with simply and fast. The coin is ready to do that now without any "fluff". 99% of the coins out now will always be "failures" because they have no plan or effort for adoption. How many faucets are there for SDC right now? How many gambling sites and/or games can you use SDC on? That's just basic crypto stuff and SDC has pretty much none of that. Until people stop waiting for more "stuff" and actually start getting it adopted, it's never going to be more than just another coin to trade on exchanges. The coin doesn't need investors, it needs adoption.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
Gibbs187x

Moon

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:25:43 AM

Why? Why would adding things like the market make one bit of difference to a CURRENCY's long term prospects. Right now, the coin is "done" and anything else is just "stuff" built on top of it. It's an anonymous currency that can be used by the masses. Things like the market are only going to create a bump in the price and will simply be home for mostly things like SilkRoad. The masses won't care about those things, they're going to want a coin they can use to buy real things with simply and fast. The coin is ready to do that now without any "fluff". 99% of the coins out now will always be "failures" because they have no plan or effort for adoption. How many faucets are there for SDC right now? How many gambling sites and/or games can you use SDC on? That's just basic crypto stuff and SDC has pretty much none of that. Until people stop waiting for more "stuff" and actually start getting it adopted, it's never going to be more than just another coin to trade on exchanges. The coin doesn't need investors, it needs adoption.
what have you done to help the community then? i have told many people and showed friends about this even make shirts! im gonna use the market and im in this for the long term

Viper1

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:46:18 AM

what have you done to help the community then? i have told many people and showed friends about this even make shirts! im gonna use the market and im in this for the long term

How does what I've done, am doing or will do change in any way what I pointed out? Are we having a whose cock is bigger competition or something? lol

erok

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:12:25 AM

Doesn't understand that the volume of dark markets pushed bitcoin to it's peak.
It is an all encompassing truly anonymous economy/marketplace in one nice little piece of software. This is the holy grail of cryptocurrency. Aside from wacky blockchain functionality like voip or vpn or whatever crazy things other coin devs figure out how to tack on their stuff, this isn't that... this is the endgame man. Clearly you have not been following this coin for long. 1 year of solid dev work. This coin will never be "done". It is just getting started.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
Gibbs187x

Moon

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:14:00 AM

How does what I've done, am doing or will do change in any way what I pointed out? Are we having a whose cock is bigger competition or something? lol
even if we did i would win! Shadow is here to stay just don't quote me on this when i told you so when sdc is 0.004182 = 1 SDC

Viper1

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:29:12 AM

Doesn't understand that the volume of dark markets pushed bitcoin to it's peak.
It is an all encompassing truly anonymous economy/marketplace in one nice little piece of software. This is the holy grail of cryptocurrency. Aside from wacky blockchain functionality like voip or vpn or whatever crazy things other coin devs figure out how to tack on their stuff, this isn't that... this is the endgame man. Clearly you have not been following this coin for long. 1 year of solid dev work. This coin will never be "done". It is just getting started.
You guys are hillarious. I was here before ShadowSend 2 was done. Had some PMs with rynomster back then about whether or not the project should be part of XBridge etc when that all came up. I just haven't been around for a few months as life kept me too busy to do much more than read.

But it's nice to see how friendly you all are. Seriously, some of you should step away from the forum and the net and then come back and create a more "friendly" atmosphere. Perhaps not assuming someone is attacking the coin like you've done would be a start. I was speaking in general about all coins and not specifically about SDC. But simply stating a coin will be around for a long time won't make it so. It just comes across as disingenuous and like the community has their head in some non reality universe. lol

skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:00:45 AM

It is good people started to post again

I have no talent for coding, but i can donate a good amount for a smart idea
gnosiscameeh420

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 09:03:47 AM

The only thing you gain by holding shadow is "a huge zero"

I am done with shadow and sold all my shadow (100k shadow) at weekend

Good luck to you guys

Up to know, shadow was loss of time to me

And very big disappointment, no big group supports shadow

And some dev guys here, beleives that just tech is enough at altcoin market

It is just bullshit, even themselves doesnt beleive it but they have nothing else to do

Thank you very much for your donations !

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.msg10059840#msg10059840

BUMP for Skip60
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:21:50 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 10:39:00 AM by child_harold

Gill? Is it really you? Shelley? Still waiting for those "leads"? Moron here…
I completely agree, we should all stand around holding our dicks  Tongue

If history has taught us anything it's that the guys who stand around clutching their members and being inactive are the ones who inherit the earth, conquer hearts and minds and are remembered for generations. Smiley

Shelley Levene: The leads are weak.

Blake: The leads are weak? Fucking leads are weak. You're weak. I've been in this business 15 years...

Dave Moss: What's your name?

Blake: Fuck you. That's my name.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104348/quotes

skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:38:04 AM

Good luck to you guys

It is just bullshit, even themselves doesnt beleive it but they have nothing else to do

BUMP for Skip60

I dont need to make my donations public

I did my donation to someone from core team, and you dont need know whom i did

I am quite happy that i didnt do any donations for never ending coolstory review
Wheatclove

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:41:44 AM

Are you claiming faucets, games, and gambling make coins? Half of the coins out there have these things, but I wouldn't go about claiming those to be successful. In my opinion, for a coin to be successful it needs to have it's own ecosystem. When the market is released and the SDK is put together, then we can see this come to fruition.
child_harold

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:48:46 AM

Good luck to you guys

BUMP for Skip60

I dont need to make my donations public

I did my donation to someone from core team, and you dont need know whom i did

I am quite happy that i didnt do any donations for never ending coolstory review
Right i sold my coins too. SDC has been done a lot of good stuff but tech itself is not everything in this world.

We need big investors group to make interest in markets and to get newcomers...i think that this time will never come again for SDC...it has been a good journey with you, now i must leave! Good luck.

laterz

child_harold

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:53:44 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 11:33:10 AM by child_harold

(probably) the best anon solution in crypto and nobody cares.
what the hell?

are you all too busy on facebook to give a crap? For shame.
Mindless spineless sheople craving a quick buck. If this is who we are we deserve to pop soma in our brave new world  Angry So lame.

bring me Zeuner. NOW!
I want that goddamned report from Leipzig otherwise Im gonna hop in my car and go get the bastard thing myself  Angry

If the report is still not ready Id like a note from Isidor communicated through a Team member here on BCT explaining in his words the hold-up. Id like to know how near completion is the report? Has he even started? He has his reputation to consider after all.

I will revisit this subject on Friday@14:20CET and if nothing has been said I'll make an even bigger stink.
Please forgive my aggressive approach but I simply refuse to remain hanging in Zeuner limbo any longer. Enough is enough.

Wheatclove

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 11:08:41 AM

what the hell?

Mindless spineless sheople craving a quick buck. If this is who we are we deserve to pop soma in our brave new world  Angry So lame.

bring me Zeuner. NOW!
I want that goddamned report from Leipzig otherwise Im gonna hop in my car and go get the bastard myself  Angry

If the report is still not ready Id like a note from Isidor communicated through a Team member here on BCT explaining in his words the hold-up. He has his reputation to consider after all.

Do it yourself
Viper1

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 11:16:04 AM

Are you claiming faucets, games, and gambling make coins? Half of the coins out there have these things, but I wouldn't go about claiming those to be successful. In my opinion, for a coin to be successful it needs to have it's own ecosystem. When the market is released and the SDK is put together, then we can see this come to fruition.

That's not what I said. Reread it.

Viper1

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 11:22:05 AM

what the hell?

bring me Zeuner. NOW!
I want that goddamned report from Leipzig otherwise Im gonna hop in my car and go get the bastard thing myself  Angry

If the report is still not ready Id like a note from Isidor communicated through a Team member here on BCT explaining in his words the hold-up. He has his reputation to consider after all.

I will revisit this subject in 72 hours if nothing is said and will make an even bigger stink. Please forgive my aggressive approach but I simply refuse to remain hanging in Zeuner limbo any longer. Enough is enough.

Been catching up on the thread since about the September time frame and this post seems out of character for you. You appeared to be one of the more reasonable people in here lol

I do agree though. Was going to ask what happened to the review as it's been somewhere around 3 months now I think.

Also disappointed that the devs never clearly addressed the question as to how similar ShadowSend2 is to cryptonote in terms of the underlying method. There was some reference to things like the libraries, the curve etc used but that's just the implementation, not the fundamental cryptography. There was also a question about blockchain bloat (although I find the whole bloat thing as not really an issue) similar to cryptonote coins that I didn't see answered.

Pages: « 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 [398] 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: