Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:09:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 [409] 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 06:48:57 AM

Update: Friday, May 15 2015

Shadow Update v1.3.2.4

-Fixed the refetching of blocks from multiple peers (faster sync)
-Fixed the deadlocks in the Encrypted Messaging code

Shadow v1.3.2.4

Moving on...!

I'm back on ShadowGo (Android) while TV and st3bas are back on the HD wallet development. We're moving forward quickly and look forward to hearing about your first experiences.

Thank you for your continued support!

Have a great weekend.

The Shadow Team
Rynomster (lead developer)
Did everyone see this? I fuckin skip60'ed it like a moron. Also, I am actually happy that SDC devs didn't feel pressure when sling put out that crap to rush things and throw out a crap market solution. Still on track in q2! Keep it about quality. Good to hear devs. GJ!

what i believe, at first erok put the link with virüs and after lawgicc incident happened,he has changed it with the orginal link by editing his message

lawgicc, did you get your coin back???

nope

is there any way you take them back???

i have sent you pm, check it please

lawgicc

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 06:51:01 AM

Shadow Update v1.3.2.4

Shadow v1.3.2.4

Moving on...!

I'm back on ShadowGo (Android) while TV and st3bas are back on the HD wallet development. We're moving forward quickly and look forward to hearing about your first experiences.

Have a great weekend.

The Shadow Team
Did everyone see this? I fuckin skip60'ed it like a moron. Also, I am actually happy that SDC devs didn't feel pressure when sling put out that crap to rush things and throw out a crap market solution. Still on track in q2! Keep it about quality. Good to hear devs. GJ!

what i believe, at first erok put the link with virüs and after lawgicc incident happened,he has changed it with the orginal link by editing his message

lawgicc, did you get your coin back???

nope

is there any way you take them back???

i have sent you pm, check it please

you tell me. this is crypto. whats done is done. if i could take back my 55k id do it in a second.

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
skip60

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:02:03 AM

Shadow Update v1.3.2.4

Shadow v1.3.2.4

Moving on...!

Have a great weekend.

The Shadow Team

I AM %100 SURE THAT erok DID IT

because i also downloaded it also from his post. the qt downloaded from his post didnt work and gave eror...i wrote it at the forum also

it also opened another shadow.exe file under my documents folder...that time i plugged out the internet cable and deleted it

then it was not possible to delete shadow_1.3.2.4 folder... then i did safe start with Windows and deleted it also...

did a full scan and cleaned everything, but still i am not sure if my computer is safe to write my password

and since that time i didnt unlock my wallet...i am suspicious that my computer is still infected...

that is why i dont write my password

i am asking the dev team now: TECHNICALLY, IS THERE A CHANCE lawgicc TAKES HIS SDC BACK, OR YOU FROOZE THAT WALLET WITH STOLEN SDC FOR A WHILE
lawgicc

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 07:15:45 AM

Shadow Update v1.3.2.4

Shadow v1.3.2.4

Moving on...!

Have a great weekend.

The Shadow Team

because i also downloaded it also from his post. the qt downloaded from his post didnt work and gave eror...i wrote it at the forum also

it also opened another shadow.exe file under my documents folder...that time i plugged out the internet cable and deleted it

then it was not possible to delete shadow_1.3.2.4 folder... then i did safe start with Windows and deleted it also...

did a full scan and cleaned everything, but still i am not sure if my computer is safe to write my password

and since that time i didnt unlock my wallet...i am suspicious that my computer is still infected...

i am asking the dev team now: TECHNICALLY, IS THERE A CHANCE lawgicc TAKES HIS SDC BACK, OR YOU FROOZE THAT WALLET WITH STOLEN SDC FOR A WHILE

exactly what happened to me^ except my retarded ass unlocked my wallet while it was still syncing...After i thought I "fixed" the wallet errors....

Not blaming the dev team but shit like this should not happen. I need to be more cautious but really....scamming on the thread by "community members". this is how you lose peoples interest in crypto. Still not sure if ill place another dime into SDC...so much for a moderated thread. Id take FUD over bugged wallets anyday.

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
skip60

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:17:11 AM

Shadow Update v1.3.2.4

Shadow v1.3.2.4

Moving on...!

Have a great weekend.

The Shadow Team

exactly what happened to me^ except my retarded ass unlocked my wallet while it was still syncing...After i thought I "fixed" the wallet errors....

Not blaming the dev team but shit like this should not happen. I need to be more cautious but really....scamming on the thread by "community members". this is how you lose peoples interest in crypto. Still not sure if ill place another dime into SDC...so much for a moderated thread. Id take FUD over bugged wallets anyday.

so, is erok from aboutshadow team or what?
PhilipMorris

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:17:18 AM

The only chance for him is a rollback of the blockchain, and that's not gonna happen for 55k coins. It sucks, but there is nothing that can be done.
lawgicc

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 07:20:51 AM

The only chance for him is a rollback of the blockchain, and that's not gonna happen for 55k coins. It sucks, but there is nothing that can be done.

55k coins is quite a bit? ranked 24 on the richlist...? Dumped all at once would hurt SDC pretty bad. I doubt a rollback will occur tho..

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
rutherford

Activity: 624

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:23:57 AM

No, he is not. And you should stop this trolling and blaming people without any actual proof against them.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
skip60

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:33:55 AM

No, he is not. And you should stop this trolling and blaming people without any actual proof against them.

first time i will swear here at sdc thread, fcuk you

you should be dummy not to understand it

i had the same problem like lawgicc had, virus was from erok's post

that simple...better try to understand
lawgicc

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 07:36:53 AM

Feel free. Browse. Make your own opinion.

http://jonrululzel.imgur.com/all/

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
skip60

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:40:17 AM

Feel free. Browse. Make your own opinion.

http://jonrululzel.imgur.com/all/

guys lets think logically

it is better all updates/downloads should be linked to shadow.cash site

better we dont use aboutshadow or any other place

i dont say aboutshadow is guilty...but what i know erok did it
rutherford

Activity: 624

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:43:04 AM

Because of your constant trolling, your credibility here is close to zero.

I quickly browsed your post history, but couldn't find the post where you claim to have problems with the wallet that was downloaded from the link that Erok posted, could you post that link here? If that happened, you'd still need to prove that Erok's post was modified after this theft happened, before you can claim to have any kind of proof of him doing anything.

██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:46:44 AM

Did you actually pay attention to all the posts about this topic? There's a DIFFERENT post that looks the same as that one that has the bad link in it, not the Erok one.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
skip60

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:47:51 AM

I quickly browsed your post history, but couldn't find the post where you claim to have problems with the wallet that was downloaded from the link that Erok posted, could you post that link here? If that happened, you'd still need to prove that Erok's post was modified after this theft happened, before you can claim to have any kind of proof of him doing anything.

i am telling you he has changed the link after lawgicc incident has happened

how to prove it???
skip60

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:49:02 AM

Did you actually pay attention to all the posts about this topic? There's a DIFFERENT post that looks the same as that one that has the bad link in it, not the Erok one.

i downloaded from erok's post

where is the bad link, Show me?
lawgicc

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 07:51:17 AM

the other post is so outdated....And yes it has a bad link but that is not the one i clicked on. that username that posted the badlink (cant remember id have to go back) has been inactive for many days now....Erok has yet to log back into his account.

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
skip60

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:52:17 AM

has anyone gotten the new wallet to work on windows 8 64-bit?

if you mean 1.3.2.4, win32 bit i tried, it didnt work and then i deleted it

this is the post
Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:56:05 AM

There is a post that has a different link to an infected wallet.  Here is the quote from Viper1 that shows the link.  The post is not from Erok but Erok could of re-quoted this infected post.  Not sure.

Allrighty.. Just going to post this here and an admin can delete it later I guess.... Here's a post with what I assume is an infected download in it...

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.msg11300012#msg11300012

[edit] That guy was busy posting virus links for a bunch of things all over the place it appears.

This post above needs to be deleted ASAP before anyone else downloads from it.

Edit: Someone just posted it above.   rustynailer, remove the infected link dont want to risk someone else to downloading that.
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:56:13 AM

i downloaded from erok's post

where is the bad link, Show me?

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.msg11300012#msg11300012

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:58:39 AM

stop quoting the same post with an infected link.  if you have to quote it, break the link
Pages: « 1 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 [409] 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: