Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:02:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ItsNotMe

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:39:11 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 04:54:30 PM by ItsNotMe

Other snips from the PB:

[10/9/2014 12:15:59 PM] Rynomster: I started off as a techy, then became a system administrator, then moved to developer, then system architect for a financial informations system company.. we mainly did insurance, lending, pension and unit trust systems where I worked... I was the system architect for the core SOA system in our R&D division

[10/9/2014 12:56:51 PM] .: Arlyn, I agree.  And I think this can be done.  Because SDC adds to XC, stealth addresses, ZK, instant transactions, and VOIP / Video
[10/9/2014 12:56:57 PM] .: and HTML5 / lite wallet
[10/9/2014 12:57:05 PM] Arlyn Culwick: Yes, the tech value is undoubtable.

[10/9/2014 1:23:15 PM] ATCSECURE: and instant transactions provides the ability to bring point of sales to the table
[10/9/2014 1:23:52 PM] .: Instant transactions that can processes millions of tx's a second as opposed to bitcoins 7 per second is a huge deal
[10/9/2014 1:24:11 PM] Arlyn Culwick: I love the idea of instant tx. Bloat?
[10/9/2014 1:24:53 PM | Edited 1:25:08 PM] Rynomster: no we'll have prunable outputs on our blocktrees... we'd need to explain the concept, it works with mini chains, its a similar concept to side chains I guess, just allot more practical
[10/9/2014 1:25:08 PM] Arlyn Culwick: I'd love to hear about that.
Edward Snowden

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

leaking all info

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:43:57 PM

Edward Snowden-

That pastebin shows that Ryno has tech that the XC guys are trying to get. Not that Ryno is wanting to merge SDC with DRK or XC.

Whats this mean then? He is clearly discussing how to do it and that he has been in contact with darkcoin to do the same.

[10/9/2014 1:17:54 PM] Rynomster: from our side it would be easy, we can announce we are possibly going to merge with "someone", and get people to discuss it
[10/9/2014 1:18:07 PM] .: It would be fine, IMO.  We would already work out the logistics / details of the merger.  Lets say XC's supply is increased by 20%, then distributed to SDC holders.
[10/9/2014 1:18:20 PM] .: I really don't think it will take much convincing

Everyone here sees it as bad. But imagine for a minute SDC Darkcoin and XC pretty much as one coin and the value of that coin at or higher then darkcoin instantly. If you have 150k SDC like I do it becomes well over 300k $ in value if not more. If you have 500k SDC like some here do you become millionaires instantly. Then when the zk-snarks goes public and its thoroughly vetted it goes 10x or more from there not 16k sats. I'm just saying that is the realities of the coin value in the merger. That said its unlikely to happen now. I do believe and why i hold 150k SDC that SDC can get there $ wise if zk-snarks works as intended.  But this merger would have it there even if it was a complete fail.

Got secrets? Tell me!
ItsNotMe

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:47:23 PM

Edward Snowden-

That pastebin shows that Ryno has tech that the XC guys are trying to get. Not that Ryno is wanting to merge SDC with DRK or XC.

Whats this mean then? He is clearly discussing how to do it and that he has been in contact with darkcoin to do the same.

[10/9/2014 1:17:54 PM] Rynomster: from our side it would be easy, we can announce we are possibly going to merge with "someone", and get people to discuss it
[10/9/2014 1:18:07 PM] .: It would be fine, IMO.  We would already work out the logistics / details of the merger.  Lets say XC's supply is increased by 20%, then distributed to SDC holders.

They are discussing how it could even happen. Im sure its just part of the ideas thrown around...there is nothing in the PB about Ryno wanting to merge with XC. This shows that XC was after SDC's tech. XC and DRK contacted Ryno from what I have read. Great conformation for SDC!
Schild_

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:52:17 PM

Edward Snowden-

Everyone here sees it as bad. But imagine for a minute SDC Darkcoin and XC pretty much as one coin and the value of that coin at or higher then darkcoin instantly. If you have 150k SDC like I do it becomes well over 300k $ in value if not more. If you have 500k SDC like some here do you become millionaires instantly. Then when the zk-snarks goes public and its thoroughly vetted it goes 10x or more from there not 16k sats. I'm just saying that is the realities of the coin value in the merger. That said its unlikely to happen now. I do believe and why i hold 150k SDC that SDC can get there $ wise if zk-snarks works as intended.  But this merger would have it there even if it was a complete fail.

Don't you get that SDC would be briging more value to the others than the other way around? Once Zk is out you can say definitely goodbye to 16k!

I'm pretty sure SDC is gonna stay SDC, and will just suck all the BTC out of the other alts, just like DRK did it with the other altcoin during its big rise.

BTW, there is not so many people owning 500k SDC as you say.
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 04:55:47 PM

Lots of coins were after SDC techs, just looks at how many coins have Stealth Address + Anon Chat, which are copy/paste of Shadow tech.

Last one who wanted SDC tech was Blocknet

Why the team didn't want to be part of it ?

Because, as you said, Shadow could become the "anon coin" ruler.
Why sharing everything with other coins before being at the top ? it would be a bad move.

(why so much FUD against SDC ? because SDC might take the anon market ... so no more pumps if their is one ruler)

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Schild_

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:11:41 PM

Lots of coins were after SDC techs, just looks at how many coins have Stealth Address + Anon Chat, which are copy/paste of Shadow tech.

Why sharing everything with other coins before being at the top ? it would be a bad move.

(why so much FUD against SDC ? because SDC might take the anon market ... so no more pumps if their is one ruler)
[10/9/2014 12:30:27 PM] Rynomster: what does ITO stand for? Initial <> offering?
[10/9/2014 12:30:27 PM] ATCSECURE: trying to do a twitter system
[10/9/2014 12:30:33 PM] ATCSECURE: token
[10/9/2014 12:30:36 PM] Rynomster: oh nice Cheesy
[10/9/2014 12:30:40 PM] ATCSECURE: to keep the SEC from putting me in jail

This part talks a bit more about atcsecure thoughts behind its process.... so thats why its called ito ...

Agree with you. Scary to see how evil people are starting to get, and also i must say, these private logs displayed (with NOTHING nor against Ryno, nor Smurf00 !!) on threads in order to wash dirty laundry in public is a bit paradoxal for people working on anonymous project, and it looks just pathetic.

Truth is, i'm pretty sure our devs are too civilized to come here and show off that supposedly 10 dev teams approach them in order to buy them before SDC release ZK and become the leader anon coin and kick them out of the game for good. That's my interpretation of the situation, it only engages me and only rely on my personal analyse of course.

ItsNotMe

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:20:34 PM

SDC devs are a class act for sure.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 05:39:06 PM

why stealth address and not shadow address? is the name shadow is a shitty name?

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Schild_

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:41:50 PM

why stealth address and not shadow address? is the name shadow is a shitty name?

Trolll allert! Quarantine. Nobody approach him nor answer please.

benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 05:43:09 PM

come on man, just a question. you guys have creating fud storms all over altcoins and i'm here just to ask a question. the dev need to change stealth address to shadow address, why try to steal other people name when you already have your?

00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:44:32 PM

come on man, just a question. you guys have creating fud storms all over altcoins and i'm here just to ask a question.

It's a stealth address. name describes the function.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 05:49:24 PM

come on man, just a question. you guys have creating fud storms all over altcoins and i'm here just to ask a question.

It's a stealth address. name describes the function.

i understand it's a name describes the function but why not shadow address? unless he's don't like the name shadow. i feel like he's trying to be someone he's not.

Soepkip

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:58:18 PM

i understand it's a name describes the function but why not shadow address? unless he's don't like the name shadow. i feel like he's trying to be someone he's not.

Stealth Addresses are a part of the ShadowSend protocol as it stands now (v1).

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 05:59:32 PM

yes, so you have shadowcoin, shadowcash, shadowsend but why not shadow address? why you have to named stealth address? please renaming stealth address to shadow address to reflecting your coin. i think you trying to steal the name from other coin.

00Smurf

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:02:31 PM

yes, so you have shadowcoin, shadowcash, shadowsend but why not shadow address? why you have to named stealth address? please renaming stealth address to shadow address to reflecting your coin. i think you trying to steal the name from other coin.

Shadowcoin is no more it is just shadowcash. Should we rename ZK to ShadowK? Its a name man, sorry you don't like it.
ItsNotMe

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:03:35 PM

"Stealth address" is the TECHNICAL term...see Peter Todd. Jesus these trolls get stupider by the minute.
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:11:15 PM

Shadow Addresses:

In the current implementation of Bitcoin, a new address—the “shadow” address [1]—is automatically created and used to collect back the “change” that results from any transaction issued by the user. Besides the reliance on pseudonyms, shadow addresses constitute the only mechanism adopted by Bitcoin to strengthen the privacy of its users.

Evaluating User Privacy in Bitcoin
https://eprint.iacr.org/2012/596.pdf

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
ItsNotMe

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:14:31 PM

Other snips from the PB:

[10/9/2014 12:15:59 PM] Rynomster: I started off as a techy, then became a system administrator, then moved to developer, then system architect for a financial informations system company.. we mainly did insurance, lending, pension and unit trust systems where I worked... I was the system architect for the core SOA system in our R&D division

[10/9/2014 12:56:51 PM] .: Arlyn, I agree.  And I think this can be done.  Because SDC adds to XC, stealth addresses, ZK, instant transactions, and VOIP / Video
[10/9/2014 12:56:57 PM] .: and HTML5 / lite wallet
[10/9/2014 12:57:05 PM] Arlyn Culwick: Yes, the tech value is undoubtable.

[10/9/2014 1:23:15 PM] ATCSECURE: and instant transactions provides the ability to bring point of sales to the table
[10/9/2014 1:23:52 PM] .: Instant transactions that can processes millions of tx's a second as opposed to bitcoins 7 per second is a huge deal
[10/9/2014 1:24:11 PM] Arlyn Culwick: I love the idea of instant tx. Bloat?
[10/9/2014 1:24:53 PM | Edited 1:25:08 PM] Rynomster: no we'll have prunable outputs on our blocktrees... we'd need to explain the concept, it works with mini chains, its a similar concept to side chains I guess, just allot more practical
[10/9/2014 1:25:08 PM] Arlyn Culwick: I'd love to hear about that.
ItsNotMe

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:15:05 PM

Exactly this^
Edward Snowden

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

leaking all info

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:18:08 PM

Are you from StealthCoin? Just a hunch and its in you sig. Smiley

Got secrets? Tell me!
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: