Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2024, 11:05:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289632 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pookielax31

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 04:46:48 PM

I just tried the Android app, it's kind of ugly. And it's the wrong branding (since you are not Shadow Coin anymore).

I was expecting higher quality. It's important to do things perfectly. Better to spend some more time to do it right then to rush things.

Questions:
1) Are there any plans to make this look better? Also, the UI could improve a great deal, this is not professional quality. I like the quality of others things you do (website, HTML5 wallet, branding, infographics, information), which is why I invested in your coin (many of those aspects I find poorly done in my main investment, Darkcoin, which has proven to be strong technology-wise, an area in which you guys will hopefully prove yourselves soon).
2) Since the main desktop wallet is HTML5, why didn't you just wrap that into an app? Then you keep things simple, consistent and reduce amount of work while keeping quality high.

Thanks in advance. No FUD btw, I support you guys, just hoping for improvements so I can justify investing more. To me it looks now like you guys simply tried to check the thickmark of having an app and being able to promote that fact.

Ryno has stated numerous times that right now the implementation of ZK is the main priority, then they will clean up and polish the mobile and other little kinks Cool
coinzcoinzcoinz

Activity: 530

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 04:49:02 PM

Ok thanks for the clarification/reasurrance guys
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 04:58:08 PM

Never realised there was a wiki Smiley
http://shadowcoin.info/wiki/Main_Page

child_harold

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:22:20 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2014, 05:45:28 PM by child_harold

Having issues syncing... I tried litemode (I think) and it's stuck at 96%

What should the configuration file name be?

Had this prob myself. Ended up re-downloading the chain after deleting all files exceot wallet.dat.

My understanding is the dev maybe is putting out a fix shortly (don't quote me). Or perhaps it was fixed in 1.2.0.2?

In the meantime we have 1.2.0.1 and 1.2.0.2.  I figure we should all be on 02 but the link on shaow.cash still points to 0.1 (prob cause dev is busy)

According to SDCDev just now in IRC:
" 1.2.0.2 improves some performance issues for people with loads of transaction history"

The links to 1.2.0.2 are provided a couple pages back…

Win: www.shadow.cash/downloads/shadow_1.2.0.2_win32.zip
OSX: http://www.shadow.cash/downloads/shadow_1.2.0.2_macosx.dmg

child_harold

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 12:55:40 AM

I figure we should all be on 02 but the link on shaow.cash still points to 0.1 (prob cause dev is busy)

The same dev is working on ZK and manage websites too?
Hope that others SDC people have the access to manage this kind of things.

actually i spoke out of turn and have no idea who runs the site.

SebSebastian

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:16:06 AM

I figure we should all be on 02 but the link on shaow.cash still points to 0.1 (prob cause dev is busy)

SDCDev usually updates the site when there's a new release - it's likely a five minute job so it's not the sort of thing that would really get in the way of development. There's another core dev named technovert, a cryptographer, who is also working on the ZK release.  

I think the reason it probably wasn't updated in this instance is that, as mentioned above, it provides a fix to one very specific bug that affects people with especially lenghty transaction histories. Other than 00Smurf and perhaps SDCDev himself there's more than likely no one else who running v 1.2.0.2 would make any practical difference to.

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:18:50 AM

SDCDev usually updates the site when there's a new release - it's likely a five minute job so it's not the sort of thing that would really get in the way of development. There's also another core dev named technovert, a cryptographer, who is working on the ZK release.  

I think the reason it probably wasn't updated in this instance is that, as mentioned above, it provides a fix to one very specific bug that affects people with especially lenghty transaction histories. Other than 00Smurf and perhaps SDCDev himself there's more than likely no one else who running v 1.2.0.2 would make any practical difference to.

Correct it was a hot fix to limit tx history to the most recent 1500 transactions. Otherwise the more tx history there was a massive lag slowdown. There is a full patch in the new zk update that fixes this and will be avail when public testnet comes out.
moonchaser

Activity: 442

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 08:13:34 AM

"LongandShort Re: [ANN][Blocknet] The internet of blockchains / XBridge / true cross-chain P2P
Today at 07:35:26 AM
Reply with quote  #4793
You all just gave 800+ btc to a panel of over promising, under delivering, shitcoin devs gj."
Sometimes LongandShort I'm wondering if you truly are a Shadow supporter or you are plotting against it or you just don't have any brains left. Everyone is associating Shadow with FUD because of you.

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:38:39 AM

"LongandShort Re: [ANN][Blocknet] The internet of blockchains / XBridge / true cross-chain P2P
Today at 07:35:26 AM
Reply with quote  #4793
You all just gave 800+ btc to a panel of over promising, under delivering, shitcoin devs gj."
Sometimes LongandShort I'm wondering if you truly are a Shadow supporter or you are plotting against it or you just don't have any brains left. Everyone is associating Shadow with FUD because of you.

Show me where i've "fudded"!? Idiot!! The fact you continue to make this a "Shadow" problem, speaks loudly of the fact you are incapable of simple and rational deduction based on facts. And you wonder why no one takes you seriously.

The fact is, i spent 3 days in the xst thread, bringing up issues that have been addressed, finnaly, after quite the berating from the clowns you call peers. I was even thanked by the dev. I also asked 8 questions to dan from xc thats it. So fuck off, i don't give a flying fuck what you and your dim wit friends think. To put it nicely! But sure, keep coming to this thread and this community as though anything i do elsewhere has to do with either of them!!

Ridiculous how stupid you people are and its any wonder you continue to be constantly scammed!!
Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:42:49 AM

LongAndShort, take it easy and be more polite in this thread please

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:44:46 AM

No way, i've had it up to my eyeballs in this shit! Give me one good reason why i should be polite to these birdbrains!? Saying crap like that to me just feeds these guys so thanks for that! Undecided
moonchaser

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 08:52:28 AM

No way, i've had it up to my eyeballs in this shit! Give me one good reason why i should be polite to these birdbrains!?
LongandShort, you don't own Shadow. I just showed you that you go on other coins threads spreading FUD having Shadow in your signature.
"You all just gave 800+ btc to a panel of over promising, under delivering, shitcoin devs gj." This is FUD!!!
You are hurting the whole Shadow community! Do you get that ?

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
Cornett

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:56:54 AM

No way, i've had it up to my eyeballs in this shit! Give me one good reason why i should be polite to these birdbrains!?

"Idiot!!" "And you wonder why no one takes you seriously" "So fuck off, i don't give a flying fuck what you and your dim wit friends think" "Ridiculous how stupid you people are"

Or do you think this words are normal in discussions?

Take it easy man. You are spotting all face of SDC community by these impolite phrases.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 09:48:01 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 10:22:22 AM by LongAndShort

"Idiot!!" "And you wonder why no one takes you seriously" "So fuck off, i don't give a flying fuck what you and your dim wit friends think" "Ridiculous how stupid you people are"

Take it easy man. You are spotting all face of SDC community by these impolite phrases.

I don't have to explain myself to anyone let alone you or that scumbag but if i must. I'm done being polite to these kids, their favored projects and supported devs are questionable. xst, floating a speculative asset (stealthsend) the dev wasn't even citing the relevant or newest paper on the topic. He self confessed that he hadn't even researched any of it.. Yet he floated it as a speculative asset all the same.

No one was asking the hard questions like "This guy does not even have the skillset to achieve this why would he be able to in a month!?" I gave plenty of evidence and asked my questions. I was met with a noob bashing of a lifetime from  their community, including this moonchaser who then decided it was fair to start making up lies about me (self confessed ill show you if you want me to!)

I stayed because this happens too much and its pushing mainstream adoption away from this entire space including talented devs!. I was thanked by the dev because i actually helped him!!!

Dan from xc was not cohesively answering the questions he was being asked. I made a thread and asked 8 questions that he answered and that was that! Yet here i am still being abused and yet again, Shadow being blamed for "fud and trolling" Something i'm not responsible for but pookie and some others are, certainly not Shadow!

I've had enough of this bullshit. Their supported projects and friends are holding premines, pushing vaporware, and asking people to trust them. In any legal world they would be in jail..every single one of them but this is not a legal world so they are here and we (crypto enthusiast) are the ones that have to deal with it. If you are not the ones helping to keep these scumbags honest and in line then you are the ones contributing to their shams and scams and censoring the ones asking the questions! I challenge you to consider that!

Shadow does not have any of this crap it isn't hyping begging people to buy. Its thread is not full of price speculation and kids saying "moon" It also isn't overstating something it cannot achieve. So they have nothing but this garbage to use against it. They are angry at their bad choices, they tied up money in questionable and weak projects based on a pump it received. They were scammed and taken for a ride by their own actions and the only people they can blame is me and the others who are trying to keep devs honest in this space. The ones who bring a magnifying glass to their claims. The only way they figure to get at me and some of them is via Shadow.

They are bringing it to Shadow So you can allow this and be polite to people who don't give much of a thought to integrity and who don't give respect to people "helping" them and who will use anything and everything they can against it. You can do this all you want but I've had enough, i've even had most of the Shadow crowd using me as a scape goat.. I haven't done anything wrong, i've done and said everything i have for the right reasons. I don't need to explain to anyone or apologise for the way i treat or talk to people who have just made it their job to lie cheat and defame.

The stupid thing is they have no gain AT ALL. Thats why i have little respect for their meager existence here and in the world. I made a choice not to put up with it, i knew i would cop heat but this is stupid. I wont put up with it here or anywhere anymore, it is the act of adolescent nerds in an industry way out of their league. This is not a game, this is our future and i wont let some shit head scammer ruin it, censor me and call my efforts "fud" and "trolling" I wont let them continue to get away with this bullshit by being "polite" to the son of a bitch.

I am me, i am not filtered at all, you either accept that or you don't. Deal with it or stfu because i'm not working towards scamming people and sweeping the filth under the rug like most of these clowns! If you want to let my use of words get in the way of the point then so be it but don't expect me to be polite. Lets see how you are reacting after you try to do good things and get treated like an asshole from not only the shitstains in crypto but the people around you who are nice to you face one day then stabbing you in the back the next due to money! You can bet your ass you will be whistling a different tune then!

You seem to have very little faith if you believe a few passionate discussions can "spot" the face of Shadow. I challenge you to go look at what a few words can do to weak projects and look at what Shadow has already copped and tell me they look the same! You project wasn't that strong to begin with if a few people asking the hard questions can bring it down! I believe to much effrontery and baggage from the outdated and tyrannous world is brought and applied to crypto, i don't have to stand for it and cant wait for the day when its hissed down by the entire crypto community instead of just the rare few, long time supporters!! What i say and do does not and should not effect Shadow.. I mean thats the dumest thing i've ever heard of. There is a lot of people out there blaming Shadow and its community for all this rubbish. I'ts still dragging on out there and most are just allowing it and sweeping it under the rug as though its going to disappear..
Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 10:01:35 AM

Woooow wow wow wow! Are we going to fight because of guys like moonchaser? Come on, this would make them way too happy....
Cornett

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 10:21:57 AM

I don't have to explain myself to anyone let alone you or that scumbag but if i must. I'm done being polite to these kids, their favored projects and supported devs are questionable. xst, floating a speculative asset (stealthsend) the dev wasn't even citing the relevant or newest paper on the topic. He self confessed that he hadn't even researched any of it.. Yet he floated it as a speculative asset all the same.

No one was asking the hard questions like "This guy does not even have the skillset to achieve this why would he be able to in a month!?" I gave plenty of evidence and asked my questions. I was met with a noob bashing of a lifetime from  their community, including this moonchaser who then decided it was fair to start making up lies about me (self confessed ill show you if you want me to!)

I stayed because this happens too much and its pushing mainstream adoption away from this entire space including talented devs!. I was thanked by the dev because i actually helped him!!!

Dan from xc was not cohesively answering the questions he was being asked. I made a thread and asked 8 questions that he answered and that was that! Yet here i am still being abused and yet again, Shadow being blamed for "fud and trolling" Something i'm not responsible for but pookie and some others are, certainly not Shadow!

I've had enough of this bullshit. Their supported projects and friends are holding premines, pushing vaporware, and asking people to trust them. In any legal world they would be in jail..every single one of them but this is not a legal world so they are here and we (crypto enthusiast) are the ones that have to deal with it. If you are not the ones helping to keep these scumbags honest and in line then you are the ones contributing to their shams and scams and censoring the ones asking the questions! I challenge you to consider that!

Shadow does not have any of this crap it isn't hyping begging people to buy. Its thread is not full of price speculation and kids saying "moon" It also isn't overstating something it cannot achieve. So they have nothing but this garbage to use against it. They are angry at their bad choices, they tied up money in questionable and weak projects based on a pump it received. They were scammed and taken for a ride by their own actions and the only people they can blame is me and the others who are trying to keep devs honest in this space. The ones who bring a magnifying glass to their claims. The only way they figure to get at me and some of them is via Shadow.

They are bringing it to Shadow So you can allow this and be polite to people who don't give much of a thought to integrity and who don't give respect to people "helping" them and who will use anything and everything they can against it. You can do this all you want but I've had enough, i've even had most of the Shadow crowd using me as a scape goat.. I haven't done anything wrong, i've done and said everything i have for the right reasons. I don't need to explain to anyone or apologise for the way i treat or talk to people who have just made it their job to lie cheat and defame.

The stupid thing is they have no gain AT ALL. Thats why i have little respect for their meager existence here and in the world. I made a choice not to put up with it, i knew i would cop heat but this is stupid. I wont put up with it here or anywhere anymore, it is the act of adolescent nerds in an industry way out of their league. This is not a game, this is our future and i wont let some shit head scammer ruin it, censor me and call my efforts "fud" and "trolling" I wont let them continue to get away with this bullshit by being "polite" to the son of a bitch.

I am me, i am not filtered at all, you either accept that or you don't. Deal with it or stfu because i'm not working towards scamming people and sweeping the filth under the rug like most of these clowns! If you want to let my use of words get in the way of the point then so be it but don't expect me to be polite. Lets see how you are reacting after you try to do good things and get treated like an asshole from not only the shitstains in crypto but the people around you who are nice to you face one day then stabbing you in the back the next due to money! You can bet your ass you will be whistling a different tune then!

You seem to have very little faith if you believe a few passionate discussions can "spot" the face of Shadow. I challenge you to go look at what a few words can do to weak projects and look at what Shadow has already copped and tell me they look the same! You project wasn't that strong to begin with if a few people asking the hard questions can bring it down! I believe to much baggage from the outdated and tyrannous world is brought and applied to crypto, i don't have to stand for it! What i say and do does not and should not effect Shadow.. I mean thats the dumest thing i've ever heard of. There is a lot of people out there blaming Shadow and its community for all this rubbish. I'ts still dragging on, out there and most are just allowing it..

Well said. Very interesting to read your opinion. But i don't care about other projects because i truly see the big Shadow's future. I want to make this project mass recognized and very professional associated. We should be more diplomatic in relation to other communities but remaining as strong as we are inside.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
child_harold

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 10:26:47 AM

^^ sounds good

May I quickly take this opportunity to thank LongAndShort for introducing me to SDC.

I don't always approve his methods but he has proven to be correct many times now.

Was it not for his "passion" on the XST thread I might have missed this train.

Thanks buddy!  Smiley Cool

moonchaser

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 10:37:52 AM

Woooow wow wow wow! Are we going to fight because of guys like moonchaser? Come on, this would make them way too happy....
You are wrong and if you try to see the logic behind my posts, you will see that I'm not against Shadow..au contraire.
I was saying that LongandShort which today is behind Shadow and tomorrow behind other coin depending on his material gains is spreading FUD on other coins threads having Shadow in his signature and all the crypto community is shouting Shadow FUD, which is not fair because is mostly LongandShort FUD and I mentioned that in other threads too, that the FUD is not comming from Shadow but from a guy who thinks he owns Shadow.
Here I'm writing it in bold Fud is not comming from Shadow community but from LongandShort.
So I really don't see how fighting in this thread will make me happy....
You should all put a sock in his mouth. He has become a nuisance for all coins including Shadow!

child_harold

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 10:40:46 AM

moonchaser, let's move on!. What's done is done. I'm sure LongAndShort will mellow soon  Wink

moonchaser

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 10:45:22 AM

moonchaser, let's move on!. What's done is done. I'm sure LongAndShort will mellow soon  Wink

Sure man. I'm not here for a fight. I'm watching closely the evolution of Shadow and I expect good things to happen. Same as with other coins.

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: