Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:13:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Unveiling the truth over the major Monero scam  (Read 69404 times)
obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 11:49:55 AM

First of all isn't the second coin added to the darknet there are others coins used according the community frequented, only a single store added XMR", not "the darknet, despite the very noisy Monero supported have screamed "Monero the new darknet coin". "is being developed" means nothing if isn't "already developed and with these vantages over", while kovri isn't a cryptocurrency feature but an additional tool

Please, tell me which dnm uses another coins besides btc or xmr? This must be the most easy to prove question I asked you... will you avoid it again?
Nope, not "the darknet added xmr", a darknetmarket (dnM) added xmr, on that darknetmarket there are several 'stores' who are accepting xmr as form of payment... get your terminology right please...

If you really do your utmost best to don't see any progress, you off course can...

I wish you the best of luck on your further endeavers, the future will tell who's right...

best regards,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AndreaF

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:45:56 PM

First of all isn't the second coin added to the darknet there are others coins used according the community frequented, only a single store added XMR", not "the darknet, despite the very noisy Monero supported have screamed "Monero the new darknet coin". "is being developed" means nothing if isn't "already developed and with these vantages over", while kovri isn't a cryptocurrency feature but an additional tool

Please, tell me which dnm uses another coins besides btc or xmr? This must be the most easy to prove question I asked you... will you avoid it again?
Nope, not "the darknet added xmr", a darknetmarket (dnM) added xmr, on that darknetmarket there are several 'stores' who are accepting xmr as form of payment... get your terminology right please...

If you really do your utmost best to don't see any progress, you off course can...

I wish you the best of luck on your further endeavers, the future will tell who's right...

best regards,

Are you asking me to link Darknet websites? seriously? Oh please ....Only ONE accepted XMR...1
even Litecoin that isn't even an anon-coin is way more used and 99,9999% are still Bitcoin only, among newer anon-altcoin Anoncoin is why more used in I2P network, Dash is why more used in onion websites.

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?top
dinofelis

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:50:54 PM

First of all isn't proven that the developer premined before release, seems more a not properly distributed initial supply.

This great piece of inquiry is enough:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740112.0

Faking white papers, faking dates 2 years in advance, claiming a launch and dark market usage 2 years ago.  
Bytecoin was launched in april 2014, claiming it was around since 2012, to "explain" that 80% was already (pre)mined.

Come on.

these are not proofs only suspects and conjectures

The proofs are in the OP I linked to.  If an article published by you in 2012 is written with a pdf processor that only existed in 2014, and if that article (the "white paper") that you SIGNED in 2012 contains links to a discussion thread started in 2013, then you are Dr Who, and you are in possession of a time-travelling Tardis.

obit33

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:00:50 PM

my question:
Please, tell me which dnm uses another coins besides btc or xmr?
your answer:
Are you asking me to link Darknet websites? seriously? Oh please

so, nope, didn't ask you that...

What I said:
a darknetmarket (dnM) added xmr

your answer:
Only ONE accepted XMR...1

yes, one indeed, like I said

Then you say:
among newer anon-altcoin Anoncoin is why more used in I2P network, Dash is why more used in onion websites.

So can you explain then why transaction volume in dash has gone nowhere since launch? Proof: https://twitter.com/ARKblockchain/status/834841078234767360
Can you explain why anoncoin (launched in june 2013, so older than xmr) has only a marketcap of 25.000$? see here: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/anoncoin
I see that you don't even mention BCN anymore, quite telling...

Serious question: will you stop now making a fool of yourself? You have reduced your own credibility to 0...

I'm done here btw, no use continuing this nonsense...

best regards,
AndreaF

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:09:41 PM

First of all isn't proven that the developer premined before release, seems more a not properly distributed initial supply.

This great piece of inquiry is enough:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740112.0

Faking white papers, faking dates 2 years in advance, claiming a launch and dark market usage 2 years ago.  
Bytecoin was launched in april 2014, claiming it was around since 2012, to "explain" that 80% was already (pre)mined.

Come on.

these are not proofs only suspects and conjectures

The proofs are in the OP I linked to.  If an article published by you in 2012 is written with a pdf processor that only existed in 2014, and if that article (the "white paper") that you SIGNED in 2012 contains links to a discussion thread started in 2013, then you are Dr Who, and you are in possession of a time-travelling Tardis.

this can proof that isn't all true what he stated not that He has mined all for himself... and again you have strategically omitted all the rest of the content of my post for the second time in a row.

you have ignored 99,9% of the post where I want to know in practice, HOW is supposed to be better a developers that not premine but with emission enterely controlled  by few people with big cluster miners against developers that "maybe" have premined a big slice however everyone was able to get a very large amount of units for free with faucets and an extremely low price

How many Monero you can get? At what price? Who is that sold you Monero? How this assure a better distribution in real world?

First of all isn't proven that the developer premined before release, seems more a not properly distributed initial supply. Anyway even considering that developers have premined I would have agree with you if is proven that approach used by other coins assure most fair distribution. Unfortunately isn't the mined amount that decide this but how a common user can get a proportional percentage of the supply. Since the mining network can easily grab the most of supply forcing you to buy from them if you want some coin. Bytecoin was always easily mineable even from an home user with a notebook, was distributed for free in very large amount with faucets. Monero? If you want to get a decent amount of units you have to pay much money to big mining clusters most of them controlled by founders of the coin that have the most of the emission totally in their hands. How is supposed to be more fair this?

I'm not a Bytecoin supporter I have invested only ten dollar in Bytecoin I prefer other cryptocurrencies however Bytecoin whatever thing you can say about developers sincerity, that very likely have lied about the date, was easily available both for free with faucets, with hilariously low prices and easy to mine even with an home PC... Monero was pretty expensive and difficult to mine since day one because of large clusters that original owners\investors dispatched this is a FACT and this is the most important thing when I have to see what coin is more fair and grant a best distribution in real world. So in simpler word if Bytecoin is a scam because of initial mining Monero is a scam far more great and less honest

AndreaF

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:17:04 PM

my question:
your answer:

What I said:

your answer:

Then you say:
among newer anon-altcoin Anoncoin is why more used in I2P network, Dash is why more used in onion websites.

So can you explain then why transaction volume in dash has gone nowhere since launch? Proof: https://twitter.com/ARKblockchain/status/834841078234767360
Can you explain why anoncoin (launched in june 2013, so older than xmr) has only a marketcap of 25.000$? see here: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/anoncoin

Serious question: will you stop now making a fool of yourself? You have reduced your own credibility to 0...

best regards,

This depend on investors not on date and number of website and users that have adopted It. In term of adoption there is only a real crypto that has a real economic weight in daily transaction Bitcoin, all the altcoins that I have mentioned followed however are very far to be standard and are still a small niche.
Scream that Monero is the second coin adopted in darknet is a joke is over the limit of the bullshit. tomorrow I'll open a couple of marketplace that accept shitcoin so I can say that shitcoin is the largest alternative to Bitcoin LOL

dinofelis

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:18:02 PM

this can proof that isn't all true what he stated not that He has mined all for himself...

The post is self-explanatory, no.  If the white paper is already a big lie, why would one even bother.  Imagine that Satoshi told the world in 2009 that he had published his white paper in 1998, but that nobody read it, and that 80% of bitcoin is now mined, and that it has been used by big banks since a decade or so.  And then one discovers that he just did so three days ago, but has predated his genesis block by more than 10 years to do easy mining.  Do you think one single soul would even buy a pizza with 100 bitcoin ?

and again you have strategically omitted all the rest of the content of my post for the second time in a row.

It doesn't matter.  If you start out with such a big, discovered lie, then there's no point to bother further.  

Concerning the botnet mining of monero, you are free to set up your own botnet, no ?
obit33

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:19:55 PM

my question:
your answer:

What I said:

your answer:

Then you say:

best regards,

This depend on investors not on date and number of website and users that have adopted It. In term of adoption there is only a real crypto that has a real economic weight in daily transaction Bitcoin, all the altcoins that I have mentioned followed however are very far to be standard and are still a small niche.
Scream that Monero is the second coin adopted in darknet is a joke is over the limit of the bullshit. tomorrow I'll open a couple of marketplace that accept shitcoin so I can say that shitcoin is the largest alternative to Bitcoin LOL

Yep, I'm sure that your marketplaces will instantly be as big as the one that added xmr...

I don't normally resort to namecalling, but you by now have more than deserved your share...

You, sir, are a complete moron!

bye
AndreaF

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:02:11 PM

my question:
your answer:

What I said:

your answer:

Then you say:

best regards,

Yep, I'm sure that your marketplaces will instantly be as big as the one that added xmr...

I don't normally resort to namecalling, but you by now have more than deserved your share...

You, sir, are a complete moron!

bye

A coin accepted in a single store from not even a year second dark market coin... ROTFL
You are a complete moron that probably has spent a lot of money in Monero shit... A Monero Moron LOL
In addition I see how you try to pathetically change the point of discussion... I'm still waiting to ear what are the significant feature Monero added after Bytecoin copy\paste

Try again Monero Moron

AndreaF

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:07:26 PM

this can proof that isn't all true what he stated not that He has mined all for himself...

The post is self-explanatory, no.  If the white paper is already a big lie, why would one even bother.  Imagine that Satoshi told the world in 2009 that he had published his white paper in 1998, but that nobody read it, and that 80% of bitcoin is now mined, and that it has been used by big banks since a decade or so.  And then one discovers that he just did so three days ago, but has predated his genesis block by more than 10 years to do easy mining.  Do you think one single soul would even buy a pizza with 100 bitcoin ?

and again you have strategically omitted all the rest of the content of my post for the second time in a row.

It doesn't matter.  If you start out with such a big, discovered lie, then there's no point to bother further.  

Concerning the botnet mining of monero, you are free to set up your own botnet, no ?

Is not a game about sincerity but about the fairness of the currency distribution. I don't deserve a fuck if the developer is a liar has some undeclared children, if he develop a valuable piece of code and allow me to get in without burn a lot of dollars to get few units of the coin.

You have ignored the main biggest point of discussions.

And this is the third time in a row.

AGAIN

you have ignored 99,9% of the post where I want to know in practice, HOW is supposed to be better a developers that not premine but with emission enterely controlled  by few people with big cluster miners against developers that "maybe" have premined a big slice however everyone was able to get a very large amount of units for free with faucets and an extremely low price

How many Monero you can get? At what price? Who is that sold you Monero? How this assure a better distribution in real world?

First of all isn't proven that the developer premined before release, seems more a not properly distributed initial supply. Anyway even considering that developers have premined I would have agree with you if is proven that approach used by other coins assure most fair distribution. Unfortunately isn't the mined amount that decide this but how a common user can get a proportional percentage of the supply. Since the mining network can easily grab the most of supply forcing you to buy from them if you want some coin. Bytecoin was always easily mineable even from an home user with a notebook, was distributed for free in very large amount with faucets. Monero? If you want to get a decent amount of units you have to pay much money to big mining clusters most of them controlled by founders of the coin that have the most of the emission totally in their hands. How is supposed to be more fair this?

I'm not a Bytecoin supporter I have invested only ten dollar in Bytecoin I prefer other cryptocurrencies however Bytecoin whatever thing you can say about developers sincerity, that very likely have lied about the date, was easily available both for free with faucets, with hilariously low prices and easy to mine even with an home PC... Monero was pretty expensive and difficult to mine since day one because of large clusters that original owners\investors dispatched this is a FACT and this is the most important thing when I have to see what coin is more fair and grant a best distribution in real world. So in simpler word if Bytecoin is a scam because of initial mining Monero is a scam far more great and less honest

obit33

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:11:27 PM

A coin accepted in a single store from not even a year second dark market coin... ROTFL
You are a complete moron that probably has spent a lot of money in Monero shit... A Monero Moron LOL
In addition I see how you try to pathetically change the point of discussion... I'm still waiting to ear what are the significant feature Monero added after Bytecoin copy\paste

Try again Monero Moron

As you will be able to see from my post history, I'm a long term xmr-hodler (since about beginning of 2015):

so, yeah, I spent fiat on monero, not too unhappy about it

If you refuse to see the added features (like lmdb), I can't help you, sorry...

I asked you for proof of 3 of your statements for 3 times now, but nothing...

bye bye now

AndreaF

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:19:37 PM

Try again Monero Moron

As you will be able to see from my post history, I'm a long term xmr-hodler (since about beginning of 2015):
so, yeah, I spent fiat on monero, not too unhappy about it

If you refuse to see the added features (like lmdb), I can't help you, sorry...

I asked you for proof of 3 of your statements for 3 times now, but nothing...

bye bye now

proof of what??
the db isn't a major feature and even Bytecoin don't use memory. everything scam can be a god investment but only if you sold before crash consolidating the earn

obit33

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:44:51 PM

proof of what??

this

Can you please provide examples of the copy and pasting into the Monero codebase?

Can you show some proof of monero-users accusing other coins of being a scam when they aren't scams?

you're going on ignore, this is a waste of time
dinofelis

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 03:13:28 PM

I'm not a Bytecoin supporter I have invested only ten dollar in Bytecoin I prefer other cryptocurrencies however Bytecoin whatever thing you can say about developers sincerity, that very likely have lied about the date, was easily available both for free with faucets, with hilariously low prices and easy to mine even with an home PC...

The problem is fundamentally that if there's a whale that owns 80% of the stash, he can manipulate it in just any direction.  No coin, "however cheap" for the rest of the 20% that is available, is believable if someone owns 80% of it.

This is also the problem with DASH: most probably half of the stash is in the hands of Evan Inc.  And a smaller but similar problem exists with ETH.  With bitcoin, if Satoshi has still his keys, this is a problem too, but most probably, these coins are dead.

I had the impression that there are no monero whales of that size.  That there is a power distribution of possession is normal: all assets are power-law distributed after a while.  But there should be an upper limit to the amount that is in the hands of a single entity, so that it cannot entirely manipulate the market.  Pump and dump, sure.  Unavoidable.  But not at a level that was the case with Bytecoin.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:43:38 PM

most probably half of the stash is in the hands of Evan Inc.

1-2.8%
sui_generis

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:49:53 PM

1-2.8%

He got multiple hundreds of thousands on day one, that much is obvious. In addition, he compounded those gains by running masternodes when the return was around 20% per year. I would be very surprised if Evan did not have over 1 million Dash.
sui_generis

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:54:09 PM

I'm not a Bytecoin supporter I have invested only ten dollar in Bytecoin I prefer other cryptocurrencies however Bytecoin whatever thing you can say about developers sincerity, that very likely have lied about the date, was easily available both for free with faucets, with hilariously low prices and easy to mine even with an home PC...

The problem is fundamentally that if there's a whale that owns 80% of the stash, he can manipulate it in just any direction.  No coin, "however cheap" for the rest of the 20% that is available, is believable if someone owns 80% of it.

This is also the problem with DASH: most probably half of the stash is in the hands of Evan Inc.  And a smaller but similar problem exists with ETH.  With bitcoin, if Satoshi has still his keys, this is a problem too, but most probably, these coins are dead.

I had the impression that there are no monero whales of that size.  That there is a power distribution of possession is normal: all assets are power-law distributed after a while.  But there should be an upper limit to the amount that is in the hands of a single entity, so that it cannot entirely manipulate the market.  Pump and dump, sure.  Unavoidable.  But not at a level that was the case with Bytecoin.

Don't forget that multiple aspects of Dash's security model depend on the decentralization of masternodes, which we all know is a sham.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:00:16 PM

He got multiple hundreds of thousands on day one, that much is obvious.

All the estimates I've ever seen from both detractors and promoters put it at between 150 and 250 node's worth. Make it 3 or 4 if you like.

In addition, he compounded those gains by running masternodes when the return was around 20% per year

1st = 250*1.2 = 300
2nd = 300 * 1.2 = 360 (Way excessive)

360,000 / 7,100.000 = 5% at best (if he's held the whole time and never taken any profits during the 4 massive spikes that have occured in Dash's history).

Biggest holder was actually Otoh - and his were bought, not mined. He was way past Evan at around 400 odd nodes which has served as a liquidity supply for OTC sales for the last 2 years. He's now down to around 77 = 1% of coin supply and no longer trades.

security model....which we all know is a sham.

So much of a Sham that it's survived 3 years plus a recent DDOS attack without blinking despite a steady queue of green-eyed detractors making claim after claim of one exploit on top of another and how "easy" it is to "simply".....(don't think they've not been trying).
dinofelis

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:09:27 AM

1-2.8%

How can this be, if he got all the stash at the premine ?  Didn't he invest in master nodes, getting him most of the mining rewards then ?
dinofelis

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:11:31 AM

He got multiple hundreds of thousands on day one, that much is obvious. In addition, he compounded those gains by running masternodes when the return was around 20% per year. I would be very surprised if Evan did not have over 1 million Dash.

A simple compound-interest calculation puts it close to 50%.  Start with 100% of the stash when there were 2 million coins (the premine).  Then apply the 45% interest on the mining and re-capitalize it until you reach 7 million coins or so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: