Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:14:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GEMZ] GetGems - Social Messaging App That Pays - Live on Android, iOS, Web  (Read 597134 times)
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1042
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 05:45:05 PM

Hmm. How do I get my koinify Gems to my counterwallet? Or do I?

I have my koinify json backup. Do I just import that into counterwallet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 06:05:11 PM

Hmm. How do I get my koinify Gems to my counterwallet? Or do I?

I have my koinify json backup. Do I just import that into counterwallet?

Well your gems wallet IS also a Counterparty wallet. To find it you either use your 12 word password to log into Counterparty wallet to find your actual address or simple hold on the wallet screen and paste the address, I used a notepad app on my android phone. So that is you address for your Gems and it's also accessoble in the Counterparty wallet, they are one and the same.

I recomend you do a test send to see your address is right etc.
frameLAlife

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Yessir.

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 08:14:44 PM

Can you use the import funds feature in Counterwallet by pasting your Koinify wallet receiving address?

www.ptcrypto.com YOUR Bitcoin consultants!
BTC 13TQitBTzADXpYsDMRjDqFuGaw8m1JZ2YE
TomKoinify

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:58:46 PM

Can you use the import funds feature in Counterwallet by pasting your Koinify wallet receiving address?

You can withdrawal to your Counterwallet via your Koinify wallet by sending to your CounterWallet public address.
frameLAlife

Activity: 378

Yessir.

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 11:25:16 PM

You can withdrawal to your Counterwallet via your Koinify wallet by sending to your CounterWallet public address.

Ahhh, thanks Tom.

www.ptcrypto.com YOUR Bitcoin consultants!
BTC 13TQitBTzADXpYsDMRjDqFuGaw8m1JZ2YE
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:05:04 AM

hi guys,

BTC2.0 SPV wallet compatible with XCP, GEMS, STORJ, SWARM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=761852.0

solid development with these ppl and company behind

1. Jeremie Miller  (Pinocc.io)
2. Eric Jennings  (Pinocc.io)
3. Josh Datko (cryptotronix)
4. Usman Haque (thingful.net)
TomKoinify

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:20:00 AM

Koinify Update 1/12/15:

In recent developments and user feedback, we have decided to enable instant withdrawals from your Koinify wallet. With many of our users now using 2-factor authentication, increasing security, many of our users wanted to expedite their withdrawals. All withdraw requests should be immediately processed from here on out, aside from the block confirmation times (10-15 minutes on average).

Please do note that each token withdrawal costs Bitcoin transaction fees, which Koinify subsidizes for up to 20 transactions. If you use up your free quota, you will need to send BTC to your Koinify wallet to cover the transaction fees.

Thanks and feel free to prompt us with any questions, comments, or concerns!
lawsonvl

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:23:00 AM

Koinify wallets have no connection to your GetGems wallet, and need to be in your GetGems wallet to be eligible for rewards when they are put into place.

It seems we are no closer to answering the original question:

How will presale participants will be determined from non-participants?

I don't see how it's possible without Koinify supplying this information.

For instance, if I withdraw pre-sale coins from Koinify into multiple getgems accounts, only one should be eligible for the perk, correct? Else, there's no such thing as a pre-sale perk.

Not to sound rude, but now that the coins are unlocked, this should have already been answered. I hope Daniel can chime in when he can spare a moment.  

TomKoinify

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:25:36 AM

Koinify wallets have no connection to your GetGems wallet, and need to be in your GetGems wallet to be eligible for rewards when they are put into place.

For instance, if I withdraw pre-sale coins from Koinify into multiple getgems accounts, only one should be eligible for the perk, correct? Else, there's no such thing as a pre-sale perk.

Not to sound rude, but now that the coins are unlocked, this should have already been answered. I hope Daniel can chime in when he can spare a moment.  

Let me correct myself, that message was a bit misleading. My apologies. Tokens stored in your Koinify wallet will not be eligible for the airdrop/reward, that is what I was trying to get at.

Uninvited users are attributed to random pre-sale participants - this will be based on the Koinify token sale pre-sale addresses.

I'll let Daniel answer the questions regarding how it will be tracked, but yes, you are marked as a 'pre-sale participant' due to your Koinify wallet address.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:26:41 AM

Let me correct myself, that message was a bit misleading. My apologies. Tokens stored in your Koinify wallet will not be eligible for the airdrop/reward, that is what I was trying to get at.

Uninvited users are attributed to random pre-sale participants - this will be based on the Koinify token sale pre-sale addresses.

I'll let Daniel answer the questions regarding how it will be tracked, but yes, you are marked as a 'pre-sale participant' due to your Koinify wallet address.

Tom how much was ICO per coin ?

yolo
TomKoinify

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:29:10 AM

Tom how much was ICO per coin ?

The price started at 17,250 GEMZ per 1 BTC, then dropped to 15,000 GEMZ per 1 BTC, then depreciated by 1,000 GEMZ per BTC every 5 days until it reached the final conversion rate of 10,000 GEMZ = 1 BTC.
mingzi1521

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:29:51 AM

hi guys,

BTC2.0 SPV wallet compatible with XCP, GEMS, STORJ, SWARM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=761852.0

solid development with these ppl and company behind

1. Jeremie Miller  (Pinocc.io)
2. Eric Jennings  (Pinocc.io)
3. Josh Datko (cryptotronix)
4. Usman Haque (thingful.net)

That's cool!
lawsonvl

Activity: 156

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:36:53 AM

Thank you for the quick rely.

Everything makes sense now. Our Koinify wallets collect the presale perks, and our getgems accounts function like anyone else's.

susu

Activity: 174

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 05:16:09 AM

GEMS test report and installation tutorial
http://www.8btc.com/gems-test

Onetallnerd

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:33:14 AM

I'm getting an authentication failed... I try the phrase on counterwalllet.io and it works and even has a gems address already created. For some reason it isn't working when I use my username and try logging in via the app? What gives?
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:15:28 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2015, 01:29:43 PM by Netnox

I think the remaining 12m have been burned, there are 87,277,731 GEMZ in existence according to cmc.
evok3d

Activity: 534

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:11:50 PM

Ok I think I see the problem now. It's a Poloniex problem. I see it in Deposit History but has not confirmed.
2015-01-10 22:53:05   PENDING (0 of 2 confirmations), I will contact there support.

Submit a ticket with your TX ID and destination address, they got back to me within a few hours.

What about my withdrawal? Almost 23 hours old Smiley

We have no withdrawals in our queue that old. We've been approving for the past 24 hours. Please check with where you sent your tokens to, or, alternatively, PM me your email address and I will pull the TX on the blockchain of our withdrawal for you.

I've sent you a PM with my email address.
You should check your system because the withdrawal is right there in My Wallet on Koinify, Pending status.
Requested on 01/11/15 01:04 AM

The GEMZ are still on the Koinify wallet address, no transaction.

I have had the same issue. Poloniex account.

Also please change your email so that the user can know to send the 'YES' response:

If this was not you, please reply 'NO' to cancel the request. If we do not hear from you within 24 hours, the sending request will be processed automatically.

2015-01-10 22:53:00   PENDING (0 of 2 confirmations) <-- Approaching 48 hours.

I really hope that you are not attempting to "control" the release of the token to the market.

edit: On second thought, evidence would point to that idea ^^. Your email mentions to the user that it will be sent "sometime" in the next 24 hours without any plans to have a function for immediate release of any sort despite the wallet saying "fund will be available for withdrawal after token sale ends"; which by the way it was not. Furthermore, confusing the user with not having to reply, then saying a "yes" was required that i only found on this thread without any official announcements from either Gems or Koinify. Finally, as mentioned it has been 48 hours and 0 confirmations?

Please sort this out.

Koinify Update 1/12/15:

In recent developments and user feedback, we have decided to enable instant withdrawals from your Koinify wallet. With many of our users now using 2-factor authentication, increasing security, many of our users wanted to expedite their withdrawals. All withdraw requests should be immediately processed from here on out, aside from the block confirmation times (10-15 minutes on average).

Please do note that each token withdrawal costs Bitcoin transaction fees, which Koinify subsidizes for up to 20 transactions. If you use up your free quota, you will need to send BTC to your Koinify wallet to cover the transaction fees.

Adding insult to injury, now you allow for instant withdrawal?! This is not how you run an ICO when the terms were that the funds "will be available for withdrawal after token sale ends". 

The gemz which i had sent to my poloniex account has been auto sent to another location. Please see below:

https://www.blockscan.com/address?q=1HnVVsX54QSaAe7VRCY78UbFQkZgX5PmzC

^^ Poloniex account

https://www.blockscan.com/address/1Po1oXMCWobE6kxWr8rJEP1SRq71JSD3t4

^^ Where it has been sent to.

I am not even sure how it can display on poloniex as pending for nearly two days and then do this without leaving any trace on poloniex.

Please help.

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:16:06 PM

Is not being able to send gems in the wallet a sign of something seriously wrong? Seems like a serious issue.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Anotheranonlol

Merit: 504

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:21:00 PM

The gemz which i had sent to my poloniex account has been auto sent to another location. Please see below:

^^ Poloniex account

I am not even sure how it can display on poloniex as pending for nearly two days and then do this without leaving any trace on poloniex.

Please help.

1Po1oXMCWobE6kxWr8rJEP1SRq71JSD3t4 belongs to poloniex, it's entered a hot wallet then sent to polo's main address. (normal behavior) It should be visible on exchange, since they've clearly been sent through the blockchain.  If they are not available in poloniex contact support-  as it is a problem on that end. the staff are excellent compared to many other exchanges and it should be resolved relatively quickly

fulcare

Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:25:48 PM

Ok I think I see the problem now. It's a Poloniex problem. I see it in Deposit History but has not confirmed.
2015-01-10 22:53:05   PENDING (0 of 2 confirmations), I will contact there support.

Submit a ticket with your TX ID and destination address, they got back to me within a few hours.

What about my withdrawal? Almost 23 hours old Smiley

We have no withdrawals in our queue that old. We've been approving for the past 24 hours. Please check with where you sent your tokens to, or, alternatively, PM me your email address and I will pull the TX on the blockchain of our withdrawal for you.

I've sent you a PM with my email address.
You should check your system because the withdrawal is right there in My Wallet on Koinify, Pending status.
Requested on 01/11/15 01:04 AM

The GEMZ are still on the Koinify wallet address, no transaction.

I have had the same issue. Poloniex account.

Also please change your email so that the user can know to send the 'YES' response:

If this was not you, please reply 'NO' to cancel the request. If we do not hear from you within 24 hours, the sending request will be processed automatically.

2015-01-10 22:53:00   PENDING (0 of 2 confirmations) <-- Approaching 48 hours.

I really hope that you are not attempting to "control" the release of the token to the market.

edit: On second thought, evidence would point to that idea ^^. Your email mentions to the user that it will be sent "sometime" in the next 24 hours without any plans to have a function for immediate release of any sort despite the wallet saying "fund will be available for withdrawal after token sale ends"; which by the way it was not. Furthermore, confusing the user with not having to reply, then saying a "yes" was required that i only found on this thread without any official announcements from either Gems or Koinify. Finally, as mentioned it has been 48 hours and 0 confirmations?

Please sort this out.

Koinify Update 1/12/15:

Adding insult to injury, now you allow for instant withdrawal?! This is not how you run an ICO when the terms were that the funds "will be available for withdrawal after token sale ends". 

^^ Poloniex account

Please help.

You're sweating everyone for 2,500 gems current value 0.2 BTC or less $46.

Go away and play with your toys there are men talking here.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: