Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:20:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ MEMs LIST of GAMBLING SITES ★★★  (Read 134620 times)
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 09:29:20 AM

Do you have any proof that I am 17 years old?
Many articles quote your age - pick one. I guess you are about to run around and bet each of the journalists about your age and then call them cowardly liars when they refuse to bet with a child ?
I can't stop lolling. Can you show me any part of the internet outside of a vandalized wikipedia page where it is stated that I am 17? Also, when you figure out that I'm not 17, how much are you going to pay for defaming like an idiot? If you're not indeed scared of having been deathly wrong, why are you cowardly avoiding putting your money where your mouth is?

Prove your honesty (partialy at least) by providing id.

As an independent individual, I would state that I believe Matthew is older then 17. Try digging up his pictures and see for yourself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mem (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 09:38:50 AM

Many articles quote your age - pick one. I guess you are about to run around and bet each of the journalists about your age and then call them cowardly liars when they refuse to bet with a child ?
I can't stop lolling. Can you show me any part of the internet outside of a vandalized wikipedia page where it is stated that I am 17? Also, when you figure out that I'm not 17, how much are you going to pay for defaming like an idiot? If you're not indeed scared of having been deathly wrong, why are you cowardly avoiding putting your money where your mouth is?

As an independent individual, I would state that I believe Matthew is older then 17. Try digging up his pictures and see for yourself.

So a delusional immature adult, thats worse than being a kid with no clue.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 09:41:47 AM

Notice how he doesn't apologize for spreading FUD.  Roll Eyes "honest"

mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 10:45:58 AM

Notice how he doesn't apologize for spreading FUD.  Roll Eyes "honest"

There is no FUD matthew except everything you spew out in your own defense.

Allow me to educate your ignorant self on the English language.

Liar - Someone who knowingly presents falsehoods as fact.
Mistaken - Someone who is misinformed.

If I am indeed misinformed about your age, perhaps you consider why it is so easy for me and others to assume you are young.
I shall edit the post, striking out your age but the warning shall remain as you have not demonstrated any reason why you should be trusted, especially when it comes to handling bets.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 10:48:59 AM

If I am indeed misinformed about your age, perhaps you consider why it is so easy for me and others to assume you are young. I should stop lying about having proof of your age.
FTFY.

I shall edit the post, striking out your age but the warning shall remain as you have not demonstrated any reason why you should be trusted, especially when it comes to handling bets.

Please, don't change anything. I'm just messing with you. I honestly hope you keep everything you said the same, because it's hilariously entertaining and if I defaulted on my bet, I'd have a legal excuse of being a minor and not being legally allowed to sign a contract without parent consent and I'd use you as proof since you know my age for sure. LOL Epic.

mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 11:00:43 AM

If I am indeed misinformed about your age, perhaps you consider why it is so easy for me and others to assume you are young. I should stop lying about having proof of your age.
FTFY.

So you do not understand the english language or more likely just far to childish to resolve a disagreement (hurt butt , needs soothing).

Please, don't change anything. I'm just messing with you.
No, I will update it to reflect the current known information about you (highly unstable individual).
My thread serves to help out newbies looking to gamble and to warn them from potential con artists such as yourself.

I honestly hope you keep everything you said the same, because it's hilariously entertaining and if I defaulted on my bet, I'd have a legal excuse of being a minor

Yes that is 1 of my concerns, thank and a stupid little teen getting himself in hot water from an internet witch hunt.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 11:38:45 AM

Incredible how that quote of yours describe you so well, mem.

You have some serious issues, dude. Last time it was me who was scamming referrals, now it's Matt who is only 17.
Get of your high horse before you fall from it.
mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 12:26:23 PM

Incredible how that quote of yours describe you so well, mem.

You have some serious issues, dude. Last time it was me who was scamming referrals, now it's Matt who is only 17.
Get of your high horse before you fall from it.

Hi psy, I see your still grinding that axe I see.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 12:46:52 PM

It just struck me as funny that the previous seven posts are all from some of the most heavily ignored posters on the forums.  Sort of a "conversation between the ignored" or something.  I picture the three of them using the "cone of silence" in the old Get Smart show.

Better to be ignored than to be confused for Bruce Wagner Tongue
mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 01:14:50 PM

It just struck me as funny that the previous seven posts are all from some of the most heavily ignored posters on the forums.  Sort of a "conversation between the ignored" or something.  I picture the three of them using the "cone of silence" in the old Get Smart show.

Thanks for the get smart reference and no we dont use the cone of silence we all use our shoe phones.

mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 01:34:12 PM

added the following quote regarding mathews bet,

- He is very eager to bet a LOT of money without escrow
- He can "trust" you basically over nothing
- He is suddenly very unwilling and unresponsive when you makes step towards getting an actual escrow.
- The form of the bet is very un-professionnal as far as big bets goes

I think this is a scam and all his noise is just a distraction.
Please bet carefully.

imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2012, 04:41:38 PM

It is needless for an indivual to do so when we already have reputable sites setup to host these bets.

I guess we should close up #bitcoin-otc too since there are sites setup to trade coins.   Roll Eyes

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 04:46:34 PM

It is needless for an indivual to do so when we already have reputable sites setup to host these bets.

I guess we should close up #bitcoin-otc too since there are sites setup to trade coins.   Roll Eyes

there is a large difference between trading, gambling and "gambling via insecure and unaccountable methods".

If you need more information on the subtle differences Id be happy to elaborate.

imsaguy
VIP

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2012, 04:48:34 PM

I guess we should close up #bitcoin-otc too since there are sites setup to trade coins.   Roll Eyes

there is a large difference between trading, gambling and "gambling via insecure and unaccountable methods".

If you need more information on the subtle differences Id be happy to elaborate.

No, whether you're "Trading" or "Gambling", its the same thing.  At some point, someone's gotta pay and the counter party has already done their part and the only thing holding them to it is their honor.

EIEIO:

mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 05:06:23 PM

No, whether you're "Trading" or "Gambling", its the same thing.  At some point, someone's gotta pay and the counter party has already done their part and the only thing holding them to it is their honor.

So you would say that betting at the TAB is the same as betting a large unsecured amount with a random guy at the pub is the same as trading at wall street ?

1 of these things is not like the other, one of these things is not quite the same... do de do do do

imsaguy
VIP

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2012, 05:16:11 PM

So you would say that betting at the TAB is the same as betting a large unsecured amount with a random guy at the pub is the same as trading at wall street ?

1 of these things is not like the other, one of these things is not quite the same... do de do do do

Whether you're trading on a website or with a third party, you still have to trust them.  Just because you don't like Matthew doesn't mean he won't honor his obligations.  In fact, he's been around longer than your various 'safe' sites and AFAIK, he's yet to default.  So how exactly are your websites any safer?

More specifically, why should n00bs trust you over someone else, Mr. I just registered 4 months ago?

EIEIO:

mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 05:38:58 PM

More specifically, why should n00bs trust you over someone else, Mr. I just registered 4 months ago?

They shouldnt, they should use due caution in all cases. That being said I am not offering any bets, certainly not any insecure bets.

You chose to trade in #bitcoin-otc and good for you, that is outside of gambling for normal users.

Some of these gambling sites have been in operation for a reasonable time, some even operate as a honest business.
There is a huge difference between trusting an established registered business with your gambling coin vs betting against an individual with 0 accountability on a forum. The fact that you trade with randoms to a degree of success on #bitcoin-otc speaks well for its community but offers absolutely 0 accountability.

imsaguy
VIP

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2012, 05:54:23 PM

The fact that you trade with randoms to a degree of success on #bitcoin-otc speaks well for its community but offers absolutely 0 accountability.

Randoms?  They're established identities no less than your sites are.  What info do your sites publish as to who they are?  Has that info been vetted or is another Tom Williams and all the info is just fake?

EIEIO:

mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 06:27:38 PM

The fact that you trade with randoms to a degree of success on #bitcoin-otc speaks well for its community but offers absolutely 0 accountability.

Randoms?  They're established identities no less than your sites are.  What info do your sites publish as to who they are?  Has that info been vetted or is another Tom Williams and all the info is just fake?

Im sorry I do not have any experience trading on #bitcoin-otc, I am only concerned with long term investing in bitcoin and also having some fun gambling.
Were I to trade, I would use mtgox.

mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 03:08:35 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2012, 06:24:11 AM by mem

Satoshi Roulette has added another game, Ladders.

http://satoshiroulette.com/ladders

I have tested these games, all seem to work.
I have not had a chance to verify the results yet (1st secret has yet to be released).
verified.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: