Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:50:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 [392] 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368505 times)
vicvelcro

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 07:44:11 PM

I wasn't asking everyone to stop posting. Please continue to discuss things you feel need to be discussed.

I just want everybody to be nice today.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
aleckloss

Activity: 182

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 08:07:12 PM

Yup I just caught up with all of the posts. We have been moving very fast.

Most of my time is spent away from the forums and towards my emails and working on the website. I had to do a bit of a 360 on the site now that we have a new development team.

I will be active today and tomorrow on the forums as I will be grinding out hours getting the new FTP server implemented.

The goal is to get the site replaced by Saturday. Even if it is not 100% accurate or finished I just want to lay it out so I can make live changes. This will help our community grow over that aspect. How does everyone feel about dropping the personal forum that we have just for LTCD. I just think it's not worth the time to get it coded over and we could easily use this forum instead.

I could hotlink to it and not integrate it persay, I just think that it is not worth having yet another place to check for information, also, investors usually check this page before all others.

I would absolutely love to get a voice chat going with the other devs tomorrow if possible.
Along with that I will try to get to all the PM's that have come through.

Let me know thoughts,

-Alec

BitFoundry - The Future is Transparent
BTC Donation Address: 17pfLHegqJ3EPkbitbkyw37hi4ATvvJRdD
compumine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 08:16:54 PM

Hi guys,

It's been a while since I checked on LTCD.  I have invested in it and still holding.  Obviously something has gone down.  The price is what got me to come and check.  I see that the team is changing or changed already.

It would be nice to have an update on the main page of what is happening so far.

I do have some questions if anyone likes to update me please.  From what I read, Troll is not responding to emails and "he" holds the code to LTCD?  If I understood correctly from reading some posts, and excuse me for not able to read all, that nothing can be implemented with regards to stealth,dark or whatever you guys call it for anonymous transactions?

If this is the case, then the "D" in LTCD has no value?  Are the new dev's if there are new ones now, able to implement any of these features or Troll has the key?

I don't want anyone to misunderstand me or think this is FUD, like I said earlier, I'm still holding as I bought when this coin was @ it's peak.  I would like to know if holding for weeks or few months will return my initial investment or should I write it off? 

*Image Removed*
Ghost55

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 08:26:21 PM

Hi guys,

It's been a while since I checked on LTCD.  I have invested in it and still holding.  Obviously something has gone down.  The price is what got me to come and check.  I see that the team is changing or changed already.

It would be nice to have an update on the main page of what is happening so far.

I do have some questions if anyone likes to update me please.  From what I read, Troll is not responding to emails and "he" holds the code to LTCD?  If I understood correctly from reading some posts, and excuse me for not able to read all, that nothing can be implemented with regards to stealth,dark or whatever you guys call it for anonymous transactions?

If this is the case, then the "D" in LTCD has no value?  Are the new dev's if there are new ones now, able to implement any of these features or Troll has the key?

I don't want anyone to misunderstand me or think this is FUD, like I said earlier, I'm still holding as I bought when this coin was @ it's peak.  I would like to know if holding for weeks or few months will return my initial investment or should I write it off?  

Troll is out but he is not in control of any of the code... This is a community takeover but the former lead dev is still here and helping out... VicVelcro is now the new lead dev and there is an interim committee that is being setup... The anonymous features can and will be added to this coin in time... We are currently reviewing our options with regards to features and finding new devs to help out with those things... So basically we are still in the re-organizing phase of the transition... You are free to do as you please with your investment without judgment but I have personally seen other coins transition to community control that have done quite well so I for one am holding my coins and doing what I can to help out...

Hope this answers a few of your questions...

Cheers,

Ghosty
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:03:28 PM

I'm going to ask everybody as nicely as I am able:
Pretty please with a cherry on top, try to behave today.

You are right. Peace

Hi BitCoin Operated Boy,

For No.1 - I believe all the pre-mine should still be available for use as the white paper clearly says Litecoindark has the only access to it. Unless it was stolen, or did I misunderstand somehow?

No.2 and 3 - Onetyone sounds like our first community volunteer for this. I am not expert on coding etc., but how many more people are we likely to need? If more community volunteers come forward we may not need to invest the pre-mine or our own money to pay for more.

Thanks

Hi,

There was some pre-mine left which was invested in hiring someone but as that dev failed to develop, we received the refund which will be re-invested.

Of course, it would be the best if we found someone who would help with development for free. We haven't found anyone so far so we decided to open up secured wallet and transfer our BTC contributions in order to hire some devs.
There are some features like POS which should be implemented asap.

Yup I just caught up with all of the posts. We have been moving very fast.

Yes, we have. I'm hoping for you to become second dev if our old dev team and Vic Velcro agree.

I do have some questions if anyone likes to update me please.  From what I read, Troll is not responding to emails and "he" holds the code to LTCD?  

No he doesn't have an access to it anymore. He was blocked today.

vicvelcro

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:26:30 PM

I think I want to be one of the people having a chat with you.

Just sayin' - heh.

I would absolutely love to get a voice chat going with the other devs tomorrow if possible.

Let me know thoughts,

-Alec

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
aleckloss

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:28:40 PM

If all works out I would be willing to accept the official position as Web Dev and Marketing Director.

With the marketing component I would head it up and have a few committee members under me.
Say 2 or 3.

We can hit all fronts effictively that way I am not stuck stretching myself to do it all.

I'm free after 10pm Central tonight.

vicvelcro

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:30:45 PM

The change is currently in progress. It isn't something that happens in a short few minutes.

The current update is that it has begun and is moving forward. I will post a better update within a couple of hours or maybe sooner. Before making announcement, there are still a few things to be done.

We will clear up some of the things you mention further in your post, but we have to talk with ourselves first.

Hi guys,

It's been a while since I checked on LTCD.  I have invested in it and still holding.  Obviously something has gone down.  The price is what got me to come and check.  I see that the team is changing or changed already.

I do have some questions if anyone likes to update me please.  From what I read, Troll is not responding to emails and "he" holds the code to LTCD?  If I understood correctly from reading some posts, and excuse me for not able to read all, that nothing can be implemented with regards to stealth,dark or whatever you guys call it for anonymous transactions?

If this is the case, then the "D" in LTCD has no value?  Are the new dev's if there are new ones now, able to implement any of these features or Troll has the key?

I don't want anyone to misunderstand me or think this is FUD, like I said earlier, I'm still holding as I bought when this coin was @ it's peak.  I would like to know if holding for weeks or few months will return my initial investment or should I write it off? 

Martin958

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:32:02 PM

Hi BitCoin Operated Boy,

For No.1 - I believe all the pre-mine should still be available for use as the white paper clearly says Litecoindark has the only access to it. Unless it was stolen, or did I misunderstand somehow?

No.2 and 3 - Onetyone sounds like our first community volunteer for this. I am not expert on coding etc., but how many more people are we likely to need? If more community volunteers come forward we may not need to invest the pre-mine or our own money to pay for more.

Thanks

Hi,

There was some pre-mine left which was invested in hiring someone but as that dev failed to develop, we received the refund which will be re-invested.

Of course, it would be the best if we found someone who would help with development for free. We haven't found anyone so far so we decided to open up secured wallet and transfer our BTC contributions in order to hire some devs.
There are some features like POS which should be implemented asap.

[/quote]

I believe OnetyOne has offered his services. I don't know how much time he can dedicate but he says he has some new ideas and will contribute. Perhaps we can decide on hiring code developers once we have all the specs on what people are willing to offer for free.

I also didn't know we had BTC contributions from people which sounds very nice of them. Perhaps in the name of total transparency and the new community spirit we can display the full transactions and amounts of all fund wallets on the new website. That will attract the trust of new investors.
vicvelcro

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:32:34 PM

Quick correction to your choice of wording one thing.

This is not a takeover. It is a happy handover. Everything is going well and up to now, no problems have been encountered.

The main page and much more will be getting updated.

Hi guys,

It's been a while since I checked on LTCD.  I have invested in it and still holding.  Obviously something has gone down.  The price is what got me to come and check.  I see that the team is changing or changed already.

I do have some questions if anyone likes to update me please.  From what I read, Troll is not responding to emails and "he" holds the code to LTCD?  If I understood correctly from reading some posts, and excuse me for not able to read all, that nothing can be implemented with regards to stealth,dark or whatever you guys call it for anonymous transactions?

If this is the case, then the "D" in LTCD has no value?  Are the new dev's if there are new ones now, able to implement any of these features or Troll has the key?

I don't want anyone to misunderstand me or think this is FUD, like I said earlier, I'm still holding as I bought when this coin was @ it's peak.  I would like to know if holding for weeks or few months will return my initial investment or should I write it off?  

Troll is out but he is not in control of any of the code... This is a community takeover but the former lead dev is still here and helping out... VicVelcro is now the new lead dev and there is an interim committee that is being setup... The anonymous features can and will be added to this coin in time... We are currently reviewing our options with regards to features and finding new devs to help out with those things... So basically we are still in the re-organizing phase of the transition... You are free to do as you please with your investment without judgment but I have personally seen other coins transition to community control that have done quite well so I for one am holding my coins and doing what I can to help out...

Hope this answers a few of your questions...

Cheers,

Ghosty

vicvelcro

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:34:49 PM

From LitecoinDark's lips to my ears.

Confirmed. Troll does NOT have access to the code at this time.

No he doesn't have an access to it anymore. He was blocked today.

vicvelcro

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:39:47 PM

I wanted to be asleep before rolling over into day number 5. Crap. Oh well. We gotta talk. I have RazerComm, Skype, and a 4VoIP lines. What's your favorite flavor?

If all works out I would be willing to accept the official position as Web Dev and Marketing Director.

With the marketing component I would head it up and have a few committee members under me.
Say 2 or 3.

We can hit all fronts effictively that way I am not stuck stretching myself to do it all.

I'm free after 10pm Central tonight.

Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:09:01 PM

[/quote]

Hi BitCoin Operated Boy,

Thanks
[/quote]

I'm also a bit confused, is the pre-mine gone or not?

aleckloss

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:36:11 PM

If the community wants to join in we can have a google hangout conference at 10pm central?

vicvelcro

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:43:37 PM

Just want to actually speak to you and get a proper introduction done and out of the way. A personal interview of each other, I suppose. No official business and no hard questions.

RazerComm if you have it. I've never done a Google Hangout. I'd rather do a dry practice one of those before getting in front of an audience.

10pm Central time works for me, just barely.

If the community wants to join in we can have a google hangout conference at 10pm central?

aleckloss

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:45:41 PM

If this isn't an option we can schedule something tomorrow, I'm free most of the day. I'd rather not require you to be up at odd hours

vicvelcro

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:06:19 PM

Odd hours aren't normally an issue for me. I have been awake for 4 days. It is pretty rare that I stay up 2 days without sleep. Anyhow, check your PM. See if that works for you.

If this isn't an option we can schedule something tomorrow, I'm free most of the day. I'd rather not require you to be up at odd hours

vicvelcro

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:39:18 PM

Noted. Will check with OnetyOne to see if nomination(s) is/are accepted. Will update the nominee list later if needed.

i want to nominate
OnetyOne for a place in the board , and if any other position
forum related or for webdesign is available.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;f=inbox;pmsg=3123758;quote;u=372980

KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:00:08 AM

Given that Robbert is stepping back I would like to nominate Vic Velcro as interim committee chairman... He has great organization skills and leadership skills and that's what we need the most right now...  Is everyone okay with this?

I agree with that ;-)

I would recommend connecting with Fibre Devs.
I dont know for sure if they would be willing to help, but they do a top notch job with that coin and seem like they would be the type to help another coin out.

That sounds like a good idea. Lets see what we manage to acquire from currently hired dev. Also I got response from dogedarkdev, (which I copy underneath, in this post)

Have css, html and a bit Java/Jquery expertise, if I can pitch in with anything PM me Smiley

We would definitely use your help. Alec Kloss may need some. The best way is to contact him as he has been working on the website

Dear Community,

The video contest is finished and the winners will be paid.

1e https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E
2e http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
3e http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be

Will the creators send me a pm with there ltcd address?

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev

As I mentioned before, "2e" video should be excluded from the contest, because of unfair voting.

The bounty should be allocated to:

30k for for the 4th video (15 votes) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

10k for first video (5 votes) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be

10k for second video (4 votes) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be

Nothing for 3rd video "2e" (12 votes) because votes were unfairly acquired...

I received msg from Dogedarkdev:

"I have responded and offered to do one thing at a time. i am very busy with my coin, but i replied and offered to do i2p first, i can do tor and pos, but you would have to wait til i completed each project im working on. since i am building an i2p network, it would be easy to work on another at the same time. i can do tor after, when i work on tor after i2p again. i will see if he (litecondarkdev) answers"

Dogedarkdev seems liek a nice guy. think that i2p is a great concept to, so we could hire Dogedarkdev to do it for us and we could hire someone else for POS at teh same time.

About the forum being closed (locked) down in order to open up the fresh thread.
I have thought about it and I think that keeping this thread open and keeping using it would be better from PR point of view.
We have had hundreds of pages of activity and it looks great and is the prrof of very large and active community. It attracts investors and proves that we are not scamcoin ;-)
Let me guys know what you think about it

THAT IS NOT TRUE! HOW DARE YOU! There is video proof that many liked my video the most, even Krypto King voted for me. How dare you continue to speak this way about me?! This is why I haven't been on here is because you will not let this stupid sh** go. Yeah, I spent all this time scamming the contest for 10-15 bucks, ya got me. I have nothing to explain to you. I've already told you in detail what the situation was and if you took away the couple votes you claim are not fare, I'd still be in 2nd place. Further more, you're not even on the Dev team. I'd be on more giving my work away for free, like other coins I work for, if you weren't on here along with a few others harassing me about votes and cheating.

Why are you guys hating on him? 4 people put the time and effort into creating these videos for the community. I voted for his video because it has energy and was different. I publicly said it was the one I liked the most. My cohost pick #4. Instead of bashing each other, everyone needs to be supportive of these 4 people that put time and effort into this..... BE POSITIVE!!!

My 2 cents,
JB

vicvelcro

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:51:08 AM

For sure. I have already said that it must be this way. It was one requirement that I made clear. If that requirement was not going to be agreeable, I said that I would decline any official position of authority.

Look at me. I'm here. I got appointed. Paperwork is making it official and legit. So, I can assure you that there was absolutely no problem from anybody or with anybody or between anybody in regard to TXIDs for everything in and everything out.

Please let me know if that helps you feel more comfortable about the money.

Perhaps in the name of total transparency and the new community spirit we can display the full transactions and amounts of all fund wallets on the new website. That will attract the trust of new investors.

Pages: « 1 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 [392] 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: